PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would try all this sig stuff out

SteelerMurf
07-09-2006, 10:48 PM
I found out I had an old version of Photoshop (4.0.1 version actually that was part of a some free photo software that came with a set of digital prints I had made, many, many years ago). But it was a try it version. It seems to have a lot of tools but one big drawback (HUGE DRAWBACK) is that I cannot save. But I can print screen and paste to Paint and save my image from there.

I must tell you this is addicting. But if I screw up I can't got back and do anything to them or tweak my work because there is no way to actually save in Photoshop try it.

Now I know I have to get the full blown version so I can actually save my work!!!

Here is one of my first tries of Ben with a Superbowl XL theme...

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8008/benwatermark6iw.png

BlackNGold203
07-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Lookin good......

CantStop85
07-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Now I know I have to get the full blown version so I can actually save my work!!!
And then you won't have to fool with those nasty .png files either. Just rip photoshop or paint shop pro off of some P2P program like Bearshare or Kazaa. Good work on the sigs, though.

SteelerMurf
07-10-2006, 12:01 AM
And then you won't have to fool with those nasty .png files either. Just rip photoshop or paint shop pro off of some P2P program like Bearshare or Kazaa. Good work on the sigs, though.

I didn't want to lose anymore quality so that is how it ends up .png

I just found out about this Photoshop and started playing with it yesterday. I think a buddy of mine at work can hook me up as you describe.

SteelShooter
07-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Looks nice SM.

SteelerMurf
07-10-2006, 08:04 AM
Bummer, the Ben Sig looks really dark on my monitor at work compared to home. In fact, I can't even see the diving Ben in the background on the right. Not sure how it comes across to everyone else.