PDA

View Full Version : Ravens LB Stabbed

CantStop85
07-10-2006, 02:10 AM
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Roderick Green was stabbed early Sunday during a fight at a bowling alley, Baltimore County police said.

Roderick Green
Linebacker
Baltimore Ravens

2005 SEASON STATISTICS
Tot Ast Solo FF Sack Int
3 2 1 0 2 0

Green was taken to Sinai Hospital. Ravens spokesman Kevin Byrne told WBFF-TV that Green's injury doesn't appear to be serious.

Police said a fight broke out when Green bumped into another bowler. Green tried to break it off and left the bowling alley, but the man came after him and stabbed him in the parking lot.

Green ran after being stabbed, and the attacker tried to chase him down but was unable to do so.

Police have no suspects in the attack. The assailant and the player didn't know each other, police said.

Green, 24, is a third-year player out of Central Missouri State. He played in 16 games last season and had two sacks
I expect the Ravens to cut Green pretty soon...they don't keep players who aren't willing to stab someone back. Ray Lewis is going to have show this guy the ropes pretty quickly.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-10-2006, 04:28 AM
I expect the Ravens to cut Green pretty soon...they don't keep players who aren't willing to stab someone back. Ray Lewis is going to have show this guy the ropes pretty quickly.

Your are assuming the other bowler wasnt Ray Lewis.

section514
07-10-2006, 06:47 AM
looking at this guys stats, i dont think this will have an impact on the Ravens team, i never heard of the guy, I think Jeff Reed's had more tackles on special teams

Big D
07-10-2006, 12:47 PM
just in. The suspect is chris henry

SteelersMongol
07-10-2006, 06:53 PM
... the Ravens don't keep players who aren't willing to stab someone back ...

Ha ha ha. Oh man. :smile: That is so cruel. :sofunny: Good one.

Jeremy
07-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Karma can be a real bitch.

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 05:27 PM
You'd think that no one wouldn't have the balls to stab back at a bowlin alley. Hell, if someone stabs me in a bowlin alley I'll knock his ass out wit a bowlin ball, or a pin for that matter. The entire place is filled wit heavy, hard objects that make for great weapons and/or projectiles.

BuFu

SteelerFanInCA
07-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Hell, if someone stabs me in a bowlin alley I'll knock his ass out wit a bowlin ball, or a pin for that matter.

BuFu
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: