PDA

View Full Version : A Military Must See (turn up your speakers)

Lyn
07-10-2006, 10:14 AM
http://www.iwo.com/heroes.htm

BlackNGold203
07-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Wow.....wonderful Lyn!!!

That song....wow....any idea what it is???

83-Steelers-43
07-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Excellent stuff.

Lyn
07-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Wow.....wonderful Lyn!!!

That song....wow....any idea what it is???

It says in the credits at the end, it is Homeward Bound. Very well done by the choir at Brigham Young

BlackNGold203
07-10-2006, 10:42 AM
It says in the credits at the end, it is Homeward Bound. Very well done by the choir at Brigham Young

Agreed!!

thanks!!

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I know this will probably come across as very selfish sounding, but do people not realize that the Air force deplys too! I have been deployed to either OIF or OEF for a total of over 310 days, and I haven't been in the Air Force for 2 years yet! I know it's selfish b/c we aren't dying over there, but sometimes I wish we could get a little recognition.

Otherwise, this was a nice vid, our entire armed forces do a good job over there, and I hope my contribution (air refeuling has helped our guys on the ground.

augustashark
07-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I know this will probably come across as very selfish sounding, but do people not realize that the Air force deplys too! I have been deployed to either OIF or OEF for a total of over 310 days, and I haven't been in the Air Force for 2 years yet! I know it's selfish b/c we aren't dying over there, but sometimes I wish we could get a little recognition.

Otherwise, this was a nice vid, our entire armed forces do a good job over there, and I hope my contribution (air refeuling has helped our guys on the ground.

You get props from me, airman!

SteelerFanInCA
07-10-2006, 01:25 PM
That was awesome. Never forgotten, always in our hearts.

Lyn
07-10-2006, 02:23 PM

You do not come across as the least bit selfish to me, after all you are a military guy!~

Everything all of you do, in every branch of the service, active military, retired military, guys in vet hospitals, everyone even remotely involved in any action of the Military Services of the United States of America including those not on foreign soil, is highly commendable and all of us here at home feel the same way. You are doing everything to make this country even greater than it already is~ We love you all! And I do take time to think of each of you and your families in my prayers. :)

floodcitygirl
07-10-2006, 03:40 PM
You do not come across as the least bit selfish to me, after all you are a military guy!~

Everything all of you do, in every branch of the service, active military, retired military, guys in vet hospitals, everyone even remotely involved in any action of the Military Services of the United States of America including those not on foreign soil, is highly commendable and all of us here at home feel the same way. You are doing everything to make this country even greater than it already is~ We love you all! And I do take time to think of each of you and your families in my prayers. :)Ditto what she said!!! :iagree: You are appreciated more than you know!

CAH
07-10-2006, 06:39 PM
My heart is with all our troops. Hard not to cry while watching that.

http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~dcc/pub/flag/flag150.gif

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-10-2006, 09:28 PM
An Absolute must see video.. GOD BLESS ALL of OUR TROOPS!!!!