PDA

View Full Version : strangest thing at work

section514
07-10-2006, 12:03 PM
What is the strangest thing you have done or seen at work...

mine would have to be seeing a dish washer at The Getaway Cafe eat steak off of a plate that I took into the kitchen when I worked there over a summer.

Big D
07-10-2006, 12:17 PM
I got laid in the walk in cooler of the fast food restaurant i was working for

augustashark
07-10-2006, 12:43 PM

Did her on top of the cold cuts! NICE!

Big D
07-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Did her on top of the cold cuts! NICE!
no no no. On top of the mayonaise just in case

augustashark
07-10-2006, 12:46 PM
no no no. On top of the mayonaise just in case

You sure that was mayo?

Big D
07-10-2006, 12:48 PM
You sure that was mayo?
well it was.

augustashark
07-10-2006, 12:54 PM
well it was.

Was it tough to perform with a side of roast beef staring you right in the face? :sofunny:

Big D
07-10-2006, 12:55 PM
it was actually a taco fast food place. and i should have said it was sour cream instead of the mayo

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Well, today our base had a recall, and as a scheduler, I was one of the first in the squadron. I was in my bosses office (LtCol) breifing him on where everyone is at. I noticed sitting by his leg was a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon. This isn't the strangest thing I have ever seen, but I thought it was kind of funny since he makes so much money, but was still drinking what I was forced to drink in college.

Big D
07-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Well, today our base had a recall, and as a scheduler, I was one of the first in the squadron. I was in my bosses office (LtCol) breifing him on where everyone is at. I noticed sitting by his leg was a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon. This isn't the strangest thing I have ever seen, but I thought it was kind of funny since he makes so much money, but was still drinking what I was forced to drink in college.
was there any natural light around the pbr?

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 01:14 PM
was there any natural light around the pbr?

I just threw up in my mouth.

Ambridge
07-10-2006, 01:14 PM

You sound like an old boss of mine.

Several years back when I was working in the Meat Dept. of a local grocery chain I noticed the Meat Dept. Manager walk into the refrigerated meat cooler(this was very early in the morning between 5-6am)then about two minutes later I seen one of the female night stockers go into the same cooler.

Anyways, about 15-20 minutes later I had to go into the cooler to roll out the beef that was going to be processed for the day........and over in the corner of the cooler the two of them are having sex on top of a palletized load of boxed chicken.

Big D
07-10-2006, 01:17 PM
I just threw up in my mouth.
not a natty fan huh?

Big D
07-10-2006, 01:20 PM

Several years back when I was working in the Meat Dept. of a local grocery chain I noticed the Meat Dept. Manager walk into the refrigerated meat cooler(this was very early in the morning between 5-6am)then about two minutes later I seen one of the female night stockers go into the same cooler.

Anyways, about 15-20 minutes later I had to go into the cooler to roll out the beef that was going to be processed for the day........and over in the corner of the cooler the two of them are having sex on top of a palletized load of boxed chicken.
You should have taped it and sold it. Kinda brings new terms to the term meat packing huh?

augustashark
07-10-2006, 01:43 PM

One question: what position?

Big D
07-10-2006, 01:50 PM
One question: what position?
so much for keeping it clean today

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Speaking of keeping it clean I used to be room service waiter at a couples only resort. Oh the sights and scenes!

Big D
07-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Speaking of keeping it clean I used to be room service waiter at a couples only resort. Oh the sights and scenes!
your from cape cod? i'm from weymouth. What place was th;is

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-10-2006, 03:28 PM
your from cape cod? i'm from weymouth. What place was th;is
The Soak and Poke, or you may know it as The International Inn.