PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleaders?

peter
07-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Why don't we have cheerleaders? I think we should have cheerleaders. What do you think? :cheer:

SteelerFanInCA
07-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey peter, here is another thread on the same topic. Take a look buddy. :smile:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3226&highlight=cheerleaders

BlackNGold203
07-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Would cheerleaders help us win football games?

No??

That's why....

Indy_Steelers
07-10-2006, 03:43 PM
NO CHEERLEADERS!

PisnNapalm
07-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Oh HELL NO! That's one of the things that sets us apart from the other teams. We don't need no steenking cheerleaders.:cool:

nicesteel4life
07-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Our Cheerleaders are The FANS waving there Terrible Towels, What more could you possibly want?

Steel City Ace
07-10-2006, 04:02 PM
The Rooney's had once stated that people should be there to watch the Steelers, not cheerleaders. Except for eye candy I find cheerleaders a major annoyance.

clevestinks
07-10-2006, 04:47 PM
We are the cheerleaders. When your team is winning games, you cant hear them anyway. My sister in law was a Falcons cheerleader for six season, the only good thing was that she got me a Superbowl ticket when they were in the SB, she did get me field passes when the Steelers were in Atl. But overall the cheer leaders are over rated. I prend an average of lets say $65 a ticket, I`m there for football! Bottom line.

Lefturn
07-10-2006, 05:19 PM
When I was a boy I asked my uncle why they don't have cheerleaders. He said because Lambert would hurt them.

SteelersMongol
07-10-2006, 05:48 PM
When I was a boy I asked my uncle why they don't have cheerleaders. He said because Lambert would hurt them.

Ha ha ha. That's funny. Good one. :sofunny: And I don't think we need any cheerleaders. I'd rather be paying better for our good players. Besides they are major distraction. :smile:

Hawk Believer
07-10-2006, 05:56 PM
:troll:

shevdog
07-10-2006, 06:03 PM
The Steelers do have cheerleaders... Its called the "Steelers Nation"! Best cheerleaders in the NFL, period.

Man_Of_Steel
07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
I would love to have cheerleaders. I see nothing wrong with them. Added entertainment, thats all.

section514
07-10-2006, 06:07 PM
:dang: :dang: :dang:

section514
07-10-2006, 06:10 PM
go out find your own cheerleader

<-----

as long as the rooneys own the team we will never have them (aside from the steelerettes or whatever they were called)

if waving a terrible towel is not good enough for you peter, or anyone else that wants cheerleaders

make this your wallpaper:

http://www.nefans.com/nefan/images/cheerleaders.jpg

fags like the Patriots have cheerleaders

Man_Of_Steel
07-10-2006, 06:14 PM
I love watching beautiful women dance around and shake their booty. Absolutely love it. Anything else, is uncivilized.

clevestinks
07-10-2006, 06:19 PM
I love watching beautiful women dance around and shake their booty. Absolutely love it. Anything else, is uncivilized.
Thats what the Diamond Club after the game is for. Only the men in the first two rows, with corner endzone seats can really see the girls anyway. So Big Deal. Porter laying a Qb lightsout. Or Ben gooing down the middle to Ward, that what I`m paying for.

clevestinks
07-10-2006, 06:20 PM
The Steelers do have cheerleaders... Its called the "Steelers Nation"! Best cheerleaders in the NFL, period.
Amen my Steelers Brother, Amen!

BlackNGold203
07-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Thats what the Diamond Club after the game is for. Only the men in the first two rows, with corner endzone seats can really see the girls anyway. So Big Deal. Porter laying a Qb lightsout. Or Ben gooing down the middle to Ward, that what I`m paying for.

Amen Cleve !!!!!!

:jammin:

CantStop85
07-10-2006, 06:28 PM
True that...cheerleaders provide great entertainment before the game and during timeouts and such. I don't remember when having cheerleaders became a bad thing. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. :jerkit:

clevestinks
07-10-2006, 06:37 PM
True that...cheerleaders provide great entertainment before the game and during timeouts and such. I don't remember when having cheerleaders became a bad thing. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. :jerkit:

Not A Bad thing! Just a meaningless thing! I didn`t expect you to understand:blah:

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 06:39 PM

unfortunately for bengalfans that has been the best entertainment seen at a sunday homegame.

HburgXL06
07-10-2006, 07:28 PM
No cheerleaders. Period. End of story. Why? Besides what was mentioned above any girl wearin Black N Gold isn't gonna be cheerin facin the crowd, they'll be watchin the game goin nuts like the rest of us. How often do you see cheerleaders make highlight reels? How often do you see cheerleaders winnin NFL championships? Exactly. Cheerleaders are designated to get fans excited bout their team and cheerin. We already are.

BuFu

steelerdude
07-10-2006, 08:53 PM
No cheerleaders.

GoFor6
07-10-2006, 09:38 PM
I would vote Yes, if we were promised an all-lesbian cheerleading team, otherwise - nah.

Steel Pit
07-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Cheerleaders would be alright if they were confined to the tailgating sections of the parking lots. It would be nice to watch some hotties on a flatbed trailer shaking it around before the games. But I agree with most of you, KEEP THEM OUT OF THE STADIUM! I go to watch the game. And besides, there's enough hot-female Steelers fans in the stadium to look at if you like that sort of thing.:bouncy:

stlrtruck
07-11-2006, 07:25 AM
We don't have cheerleaders because they're all in the stands, drinking beers, screaming their heads off, and waving their terrible towels!

What good is it to only put a few on the field when you can fill a stadium full of them!!?

Livinginthe past
07-11-2006, 07:52 AM
We are the cheerleaders. When your team is winning games, you cant hear them anyway. My sister in law was a Falcons cheerleader for six season, the only good thing was that she got me a Superbowl ticket when they were in the SB, she did get me field passes when the Steelers were in Atl. But overall the cheer leaders are over rated. I prend an average of lets say $65 a ticket, I`m there for football! Bottom line.

So people actually 'listen' to Cheerleaders?

Come on Cleve, pull the other one! :cool:

NM

Livinginthe past
07-11-2006, 07:58 AM
go out find your own cheerleader

<-----

as long as the rooneys own the team we will never have them (aside from the steelerettes or whatever they were called)

if waving a terrible towel is not good enough for you peter, or anyone else that wants cheerleaders

make this your wallpaper:

http://www.nefans.com/nefan/images/cheerleaders.jpg

fags like the Patriots have cheerleaders

Thats so true 514,

I've lost count of the amount of men who have been 'outed' when a relative has come home early to find them drooling over a picture of scantily clad women.

The appreciation of multiple, half naked women is so overtly gay its untrue.

NM

section514
07-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Thats so true 514,

I've lost count of the amount of men who have been 'outed' when a relative has come home early to find them drooling over a picture of scantily clad women.

The appreciation of multiple, half naked women is so overtly gay its untrue.

NM
the difference is that Steeler fans have em sitting next to them in the stands

the word fag has multiple definitions in todays world, it can mean that you are gay and like it up the ass, or that you are just a complete loser....patriot fans can fall into both definitions, but in this case, it was the latter of the two.

anyone back me up on this?

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Didn't we have this discussion once before?:dang:

HometownGal
07-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Meet the Steelers cheerleaders. Diehard, loyal and fearless. Many accompany the Steelers to "away" games too! :bouncy:

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20051101pd_fbn_towel_crowdPJ_450.jpg

nicesteel4life
07-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Meet the Steelers cheerleaders. Diehard, loyal and fearless. Many accompany the Steelers to "away" games too! :bouncy:

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20051101pd_fbn_towel_crowdPJ_450.jpg

WHAT A AWESOME SITE! A sea of Black N Gold
What else would you want......

ARKIESTEEL
07-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Most of the cheerleaders look like they are on loan from the local strip clubs. So if I want to see them I know where to go after the game.:dang:

clevestinks
07-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Didn't we have this discussion once before?:dang:
Many, many, times:rolleyes:

CAH
07-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Art Rooney, SR once said this about cheerleaders. "I'd rather watch a dog catch a frisbee."

Once a group started a group of women claiming to be the Steelers cheerleaders. They got uniforms, practiced and took pictures and went to see Rooney. LMAO All Art said to them was "No"

We, the fans, are the Steelers cheerleaders.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't think all Pats fans are fags. There is a few good ones floating around................................ other message boards, :)

83-Steelers-43
07-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Personally, I would rather see the money put towards a better beer selection at Heinz Field. :smile:

section514
07-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Most of the cheerleaders look like they are on loan from the local strip clubs. So if I want to see them I know where to go after the game.:dang:
we need to have a post game party at club erotica for steelersfever people after a game:busted:

clevestinks
07-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Bottom line! Cheerleaders are hot! But have never helped a team win a SB.

Hamer
07-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Cheerleaders are for flashy, cowboys wannabe teams- not blue collar ass-whupping teams like the Steelers. But if they did bring them back they should use the same uniforms from the 60's...

SteelCzar76
07-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Depending on the propsective strength of your pimp hand,.....you should have your own "cheerleaders" accompany you to the game. LMAO (Jigga voice) "After the Game,.. there's the after party and,...

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the black and Gold"