PDA

View Full Version : A new section

Big D
07-10-2006, 04:33 PM
I have noticed alot of immature kids in here lately. I propose this. I propose the mods create another section on the forum for these little boys and girls to play in. Tell me what you all think?

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 05:21 PM
can we call it the "free for all smack furnace- personal insults welcome"? :bouncy:

Big D
07-10-2006, 05:22 PM
can we call it the "free for all smack furnace- personal insults welcome"? :bouncy:
might as well.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 05:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have noticed alot of immature kids in here lately.

Did you replace the bathroom mirror with a bigger one? Refer to me as a kid one more time and I'll bitchslap you all the way back to your hometown. Dud er I mean dude you have to be as immature as they come seriously. Your panties got binded up and you ran here to whine. I expect that from a Seattle fan not from you!

Big D
07-10-2006, 05:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you replace the bathroom mirror with a bigger one? Refer to me as a kid one more time and I'll bitchslap you all the way back to your hometown. Dud er I mean dude you have to be as immature as they come seriously. Your panties got binded up and you ran here to whine. I expect that from a Seattle fan not from you!
you talk about immaturity? you are the one following my posts with insults.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Need a terrible towel to cry on? I just know what you are up to with this thread, the PM, and trying to get someone to take your side like a little bitch. If you are going to act like a woman, I expect for you to look like one too. ;)

Big D
07-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Need a terrible towel to cry on? I just know what you are up to with this thread, the PM, and trying to get someone to take your side like a little bitch. If you are going to act like a woman, I expect for you to look like one too. ;)
you are so smart!!!!

Koopa
07-10-2006, 07:39 PM
alright another message board soup opera is about to start, which one of y'all is gonna run away???

and i doubt there will ever be a forum like tony discribed becasue this is "family" message board

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 08:00 PM
I run away from nothing, so I guess it would be little D. :)

Big D
07-10-2006, 08:33 PM
yeah your right slash you are pretty cool giving people threats online.

Big D
07-10-2006, 08:57 PM
does anybody have any suggestions on getting rid of a stalker

Hawk Believer
07-10-2006, 08:59 PM
does anybody have any suggestions on getting rid of a stalker

Try renting Fatal Attraction tonight and take notes. But hide your rabbit first.

Koopa
07-10-2006, 09:45 PM
I run away from nothing, so I guess it would be little D. :)

well it better be one of y'all, it's in the rules when you register, if someone is threatened and then creates a thread to cry about it, then someone must run off like a little bitch because they take message boards to serious.

so if it ain't you, then big d you might have to be the one to run, but come back in a few days and create a novel of a thread and talk shit about me, hburg and a few others, but never say our name, you gotta do it in sublimals. then you got to say you were stabbed in the back. those are the rules. so abid by them damn it lol

and if you ain't down with that, i got two words for ya...............

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 10:27 PM
well it better be one of y'all, it's in the rules when you register, if someone is threatened and then creates a thread to cry about it, then someone must run off like a little bitch because they take message boards to serious.

so if it ain't you, then big d you might have to be the one to run, but come back in a few days and create a novel of a thread and talk shit about me, hburg and a few others, but never say our name, you gotta do it in sublimals. then you got to say you were stabbed in the back. those are the rules. so abid by them damn it lol

and if you ain't down with that, i got two words for ya...............damn. youre still sweatin this? looks like someone has already moved on and someone (you) is hangin on.

i dont think referring to someone as a virgin is really talking shit when that person is infact a virgin and proud. and i dont think its on the subliminal when the people in question have already announced to the board that they are virgins by choice.

let it go. and instead of repeatedly telling dudes on a messageboard to "suck it", you might wanna try one of the young femmes on campus. im sure you would find it much more gratifying and better for your ego. maybe not.

word for the wise koopa: when you repeatedly call someone a bitch, and repeatedly tell them to suck it, dont get offended and cry about it when you are called out as a virgin, which in fact you are (not that theres anything wrong with that). either accept it and move on, or do something about it rather than continuing to try and blast someone who isnt even present, to posters who arent even familiar with the story.

Koopa
07-10-2006, 10:30 PM
damn. youre still sweatin this? looks like someone has already moved on and someone (you) is hangin on.

i dont think referring to someone as a virgin is really talking shit when that person is infact a virgin and proud. and i dont think its on the subliminal when the people in question have already announced to the board that they are virgins by choice.

let it go. and instead of repeatedly telling dudes on a messageboard to "suck it", you might wanna try one of the young femmes on campus. im sure you would find it much more gratifying and better for your ego. maybe not.

word for the wise koopa: when you repeatedly call someone a bitch, and repeatedly tell them to suck it, dont get offended and cry about it when you are called out as a virgin, which in fact you are (not that theres anything wrong with that). either accept it and move on, or do something about it rather than continuing to try and blast someone who isnt even present, to posters who arent even familiar with the story.

well, those are the rules if you don't like it, then don't open the threads lol........and i didn't tell anyone to suck it, you need to get your mind out of the gutter. i deleted what i put there the first time, but i guess i'll put it here, i said stop bitching.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Can't we all just get along. :) lol

Koopa
07-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Can't we all just get along. :) lol

where's the fun in that????

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 10:44 PM
OH BTW I was kidding, again note either a smiley or the wink smiley. If I was going to threatened you OR stalk you dipshit you would know it. Last time I checked you PM'd me, and I only replied to threads, so unless this is your home...... how am I a stalker nimrod ? ? Face to face yeah I'd probably embarrass you. Well no probably. But we are on a computer and a message board. So every time you talk smack, from me you can expect three fold numbnuts. And a occasional sarcasm.

Now where was I ?

Oh yeahhhhh can't we all jjjjjust get along. lol

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Koopa there is fun in anything if you make it. hehe

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 10:48 PM
well, those are the rules if you don't like it, then don't open the threads lol........and i didn't tell anyone to suck it, you need to get your mind out of the gutter. i deleted what i put there the first time, but i guess i'll put it here, i said stop bitching.whose bitching?

im just laughing that youre still upset about being called a virgin. if you dont like it....GET LAID!

Koopa
07-10-2006, 10:54 PM
whose bitching?

im just laughing that youre still upset about being called a virgin. if you dont like it....GET LAID!

i ain't pissed, never was, and i was referring to the start of that thread, about ignorance, he said that twice in different post and both were referring to what i was saying. and i never said you were bitching, i was saying it to big d.

Koopa
07-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Koopa there is fun in anything if you make it. hehe

well i was trying to have fun in that first post, but tony gets mad when you make fun of his best friend in the whole wide world suit, and ruined my fun lol

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 11:00 PM
whose bitching?

Ya Koop, go rent a Jedi costume, that should help ya out. Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist.

Koopa
07-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Ya Koop, go rent a Jedi costume, that should help ya out. Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was a little to far, now you're gonna get a lecture from mr. hipchest

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 11:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was a little to far, now you're gonna get a letcure from mr. hipchest

What's he gonna do, call me a virgin? Last I checked only people who don't get laid say crap like that. I guess that b/c I watch wrestling, that makes me a virgin as well.

Koopa
07-10-2006, 11:12 PM
What's he gonna do, call me a virgin? Last I checked only people who don't get laid say crap like that. I guess that b/c I watch wrestling, that makes me a virgin as well.

naw he won't tell you that, he only told me that cause i've said in the past that i am, but his best friend in the whole wide world tries to use it against me. well all i can say is sorry i ain't desprate and don't hump the first thing that opens her legs

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 11:14 PM
you dont think me or suit just randomly called anyone a virgin cause they watch wraslin do ya? :sofunny: tell em koop. (never mind, dont bother http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6560&highlight=virgin - just see post #5)

again, i find nothing wrong about one preserving their sanctity. but when announced on a public forum, after repeatedly calling someone a bitch, a fire back should be expected.

and koop, i now see where you got big d starting a thread confused with me opening a thread. my bad.

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 11:23 PM
i ain't pissed, never was, and i was referring to the start of that thread, about ignorance, he said that twice in different post and both were referring to what i was saying. and i never said you were bitching, i was saying it to big d.
well you did quote me when you said it. no prob.

Koopa
07-10-2006, 11:27 PM
you dont think me or suit just randomly called anyone a virgin cause they watch wraslin do ya? :sofunny: tell em koop. (never mind, dont bother http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6560&highlight=virgin - just see post #5)

again, i find nothing wrong about one preserving their sanctity. but when announced on a public forum, after repeatedly calling someone a bitch, a fire back should be expected.

and koop, i now see where you got big d starting a thread confused with me opening a thread. my bad.

i told him in the post of above this post...wtf you have that saved in your favorites (edit nevermind you did a search) lmao at y'all using that to talk shit. again sorry i don't feel like humping the first thing that spreads their legs.

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 11:35 PM
sorry i don't feel like humping the first thing that spreads their legs.

Good because I am not greedy I'll take anything. ;)

tony hipchest
07-10-2006, 11:37 PM
i told him in the post of above this post...wtf you have that saved in your favorites???? lmao at y'all using that to talk shit. again sorry i don't feel like humping the first thing that spreads their legs.

"saved in my favorites"????? :rofl:

well steelersfever is one of my favorites. and since you posted it and it has not yet been deleted it is most definitely saved.

let me clue you in on a little secret. go to the "search" feature. type in "koopa" and "virgin" and it pops up within 10 seconds.

i dont think theres anything wrong with you being a virgin. you stated it. i think its funny that any time someone brings it up you say theyre talking shit. especially when you have repeatedly called people a "bitch". i really doubt those you have called a "bitch" are that. i have no doubt you are a virgin. if someone calles you out on that, i see no point in making a big deal about it and getting sore about it, if that is infact what you are.

no talkin shit here. just pointing out some simple facts. and now we have posters who think im just saying this cause you watch wrestling :busted:. hilarious!

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 11:47 PM

well steelersfever is one of my favorites. and since you posted it and it has not yet been deleted it is most definitely saved.

let me clue you in on a little secret. go to the "search" feature. type in "koopa" and "virgin" and it pops up within 10 seconds.

i dont think theres anything wrong with you being a virgin. you stated it. i think its funny that any time someone brings it up you say theyre talking shit. especially when you have repeatedly called people a "bitch". i really doubt those you have called a "bitch" are that. i have no doubt you are a virgin. if someone calles you out on that, i see no point in making a big deal about it and getting sore about it, if that is infact what you are.

no talkin shit here. just pointing out some simple facts. and now we have posters who think im just saying this cause you watch wrestling :busted:. hilarious!

I dont think you are saying this b/c he watches wrestling, I think you keep bringing it up cause your a dick. I mean, how old are you dude? And you gotta pick on a college kid for being a virgin (which you are obviously doing, and you know it bugs him).

Koopa
07-10-2006, 11:49 PM

well i say it's talkin shit, when you bring it up in the way suit did it. and i know about the seach thing which is why i edited that post you quoted, to say nvm you did a search.

well at first i said he was acting like a bitch, it just grew into he's a bitch cause he kept on acting like one.

and i did search koopa once, and i saw y'all talkin about me in nascar threads. i'm a lost cause huh??? lol i saw some of the race on sunday with my friends, man that was some awesome left turns they were doing, wouldn't you say??? lol j/p

CantStop85
07-10-2006, 11:51 PM
I think you keep bringing it up cause your a dick.
To his credit, he is an equal opportunity dick. No discrimination on his part. :boxing:

Koopa
07-10-2006, 11:52 PM
I dont think you are saying this b/c he watches wrestling, I think you keep bringing it up cause your a dick. I mean, how old are you dude? And you gotta pick on a college kid for being a virgin (which you are obviously doing, and you know it bugs him).

naw he ain't a dick, we just having some fun (well at least i am) tony is one of my top three favorite posters. and it don't bug me, if it did i wouldn't have proudly stated mutiple times that i am. i'm only talkin back to him cause it's the offseason and there really isn't any fun trolls to f'k with

Stillers#1
07-10-2006, 11:53 PM
naw he ain't a dick, we just having some fun (well at least i am) tony is one of my top three favorite posters. and it don't bug me, if it did i wouldn't have proudly stated mutiple times that i am. i'm only talkin back to him cause it's the offseason and there really isn't any fun trolls to f'k with
Ya thats why I'm jumping in and being a dick too.

CantStop85
07-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Ya thats why I'm jumping in and being a dick too.
Take it easy fellas, a little too much dick in this thread for me.

Stillers#1
07-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Take it easy fellas, a little too much dick in this thread for me.

Ok then Im being an *******.

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 12:08 AM
figure it out people. tony d!ck hipchest.

i know im a dick. its my middle name. for those who are lost, start with the toe, get to the chest (figure out whats in the middle. all im lacking is the head. if you wanna give it to me you can "suck it"! X lol.

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 12:19 AM
I dont think you are saying this b/c he watches wrestling, I think you keep bringing it up cause your a dick. I mean, how old are you dude? And you gotta pick on a college kid for being a virgin (which you are obviously doing, and you know it bugs him). "it bugs him"? if you think it did do you think he would post it on a board? if you think suits halloween costume bugged him do you think he would post it on a board? now that you clowned him and a halloween costume doesnt that make you a hypocrite? i'd much rather be a dick than a hypocrite.

Hawk Believer
07-11-2006, 12:23 AM
"i'd much rather be a dick than a hypocrite.
But wouldn't you prefer having a hippodick?

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 12:28 AM
But wouldn't you prefer having a hippodick? im not sure where youre going with this :sofunny: but with a few girls ive been with, id say it was almost a necessity. :bouncy:

Stillers#1
07-11-2006, 12:33 AM
im not sure where youre going with this :sofunny: but with a few girls ive been with, id say it was almost a necessity. :bouncy:

Well i decided to read the rest of the posts before I responded, and now, I realize we have more in common than I thought before. I have actually fallen in before. And no it doesnt make me a hypocrite, it makes me an idiot b/c I forgot it was suit who was in the Jedi outfit, and thought it was you.

MattsMe
07-11-2006, 12:33 AM
im not sure where youre going with this :sofunny: but with a few girls ive been with, id say it was almost a necessity. :bouncy:

Felt like sex with a 5 gallon bucket of warm water?

Hawk Believer
07-11-2006, 12:34 AM
:sofunny: Yeah, I suppose that one could read that to mean a few different things. I my mind I was thinking a guy might want a package the size of a hippo's... Man, I am not getting enough sleep and not making sense.

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 12:45 AM
:sofunny: Yeah, I suppose that one could read that to mean a few different things. I my mind I was thinking a guy might want a package the size of a hippo's... Man, I am not getting enough sleep and not making sense.

:cool: like i said:

Felt like sex with a 5 gallon bucket of warm water?

sometimes it might be a necessity :bouncy:

(i gave up on those hoes in the 3rd grade though ) :sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
07-11-2006, 12:57 AM
type in "koopa" and "virgin" and it pops up within 10 seconds.

:rofl:

I'm sorry, Koopa... You know I love ya to pieces, but that was funny...(lol)! :smile:

CantStop85
07-11-2006, 01:00 AM
type in "koopa" and "virgin" and it pops up within 10 seconds.
What exactly pops up, tony? :jerkit:

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 01:13 AM
What exactly pops up, tony? :jerkit: wow. a homodesire joke. sorry koop. i had no idea it would go like this with our resident kentucky bengalfans present. (i shoulda known better)

just glad i wasnt talkin about sheep popping up in an agricultural post or it woulda been like this:

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Koopa
07-11-2006, 01:34 AM
:rofl:

I'm sorry, Koopa... You know I love ya to pieces, but that was funny...(lol)! :smile:

*sniff sniff* omg you stabbed me in the back, now it's time for me to run away lol j/p

Big D
07-11-2006, 07:35 AM
OH BTW I was kidding, again note either a smiley or the wink smiley. If I was going to threatened you OR stalk you dipshit you would know it. Last time I checked you PM'd me, and I only replied to threads, so unless this is your home...... how am I a stalker nimrod ? ? Face to face yeah I'd probably embarrass you. Well no probably. But we are on a computer and a message board. So every time you talk smack, from me you can expect three fold numbnuts. And a occasional sarcasm.

Now where was I ?

Oh yeahhhhh can't we all jjjjjust get along. lol
If you werent stalking why were you leaving smart ass posts after every post i left. I left you a pm so others wouldnt have to suffer and watch you bicker with me like a school girl. Threatened check the other thread when you told me you were going to kick my ass

ARKIESTEEL
07-11-2006, 10:15 AM
:duel: :headbutt: :argue: :flipoff:

Do we need to kill each other? There are like 31 other teams and you all are going at each other hmmmmmm. Well whatever and since this is the blast furnace and Tony and them have put in the no being nice rule **** both of you.

Big D
07-11-2006, 10:18 AM
:duel: :headbutt: :argue: :flipoff:

Do we need to kill each other? There are like 31 other teams and you all are going at each other hmmmmmm. Well whatever and since this is the blast furnace and Tony and them have put in the no being nice rule **** both of you.
I agree. I tryed making peace with this tool but he kept running his mouth and leaving rude sarcastic comments by every post i had. The one thing that i love about this site is that all of the fans get along for the most part and dont bicker.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 04:53 PM
This tool ? You are lucky you are hiding behind the computer ya little punk. You never tried to make peace. You started running your mouth. And I gave it back three fold as I will continue to do. Until either you STFU or break. If you love that soooooooooooo much about this site, then STFU as you are bickering as well as me you dumbass twit.

Big D
07-11-2006, 05:05 PM
This tool ? You are lucky you are hiding behind the computer ya little punk. You never tried to make piece. You started running your mouth. And I gave it back three fold as I will continue to do. Until either you STFU or break. If you love that soooooooooooo much about this site, then STFU as you are bickering as well as me you dumbass twit.
haha you never give up.

Koopa
07-11-2006, 05:06 PM
e-thuggin is fun to watch, and alright, i see another rep war is breaking out between big d and slashsteel i guess it's time to help out slashsteel lol

Big D
07-11-2006, 05:08 PM
e-thuggin is fun to watch, and alright, i see another rep war is breaking out between big d and slashsteel i guess it's time to help out slashsteel lol
actually i gave him one neg point. and i claimed the point i gave to him. I dont care about rep points.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:13 PM
STFU you lying twit. You asked if they could be kept, and so everyone knows this wuss turned down a invite to settle this in private- face to face.. So we know what he is made up of. Fluff. And you gave me more than one try like three neg reps.

Koopa trust me on this one if you saw this guy face to face just a twitch would have him crawling on the floor like the little punk that he is. I have delt with his type before. They open their mouth and can't back it up. So hide behind this comp "little D'. Everyone knows what you are made of girl.

Prosdo
07-11-2006, 05:17 PM
*breaks into song* Why can't we be friends. Why can't we be friends. lol

Big D
07-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Ok people for real. This guy is challenging me to say it to his face. This started so small because of one little misunderstanding on one of his posts and he makes it into this

83-Steelers-43
07-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Everyone knows what you are made of girl.

I wouldn't say everyone. I don't know "BigD", never met the guy. He's always been cool with me and everybody else from what I have witnessed. So I wouldn't include "everyone" in your post. Just my two cents and no offense towards you at all slashsteel.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:22 PM
So why not take the challenge little girl and show everyone you have a set? This started because you are the biggest idiot I have ever come across on a message board. You thought I was trying to commit suicide, like a dumbass you couldn't disipher that I was talking to Living. You made a dumbass comment. And I called you on it. Now girl again STFU or accept my invite.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:23 PM
No problem 83 almost everyone. Give him time you'll see he is a troll.

Prosdo
07-11-2006, 05:24 PM
How about just ignoring him. This is getting beyond ridiculous!

Big D
07-11-2006, 05:25 PM
agreed

tony hipchest
e-thuggin is fun to watch, lol

:sofunny: "e-thuggin" thats better than e-beef.

slashsteel
And let this punk THINK he won anything? lol What fun would be in that? lol

Little D**ksucker how long have you been into brokebacking?

83-Steelers-43
07-11-2006, 05:26 PM

Or call it a truce, shake hands and realize you are both on the same team and this offseason is dragging like no other and it's starting to take a toll on all of us?....:smile:

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:26 PM
"agreed" what a nimrod.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I am to the point, I don't think I could shake hands with this teenage usless piece of a specimen. But what I could do is drop it from this point if the little mommas girl could do the same. :)

But my offer still stands for her to meet up with me! lmfao

Big D
07-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Or call it a truce, shake hands and realize you are both on the same team and this offseason is dragging like no other and it's starting to take a toll on all of us?....:smile:
well i'm already ignoring him. But weird how he keeps talking his pointless online smack

Prosdo
07-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Wow. I have asked you to stop several times this is going into different threads. Enough is enough. Just drop it already.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:32 PM
well i'm already ignoring him. But weird how he keeps talking his pointless online smack

Wierd that you have a reply for everything mommas boy.

Hawk Believer
07-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Wierd that you have a reply for everything mommas boy.
Does anyone else find that ironic?

ARKIESTEEL
07-11-2006, 05:40 PM
I think you all have had fair warning from Prosdo now be good fellows and stay away from each other.

And since this is the blast furnace kiss my big fat nasty arse

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:41 PM
I find it childish on so many levels personally. Which is why I played with the little girl for a while. But bored now. On to new trolls to conquer.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi Arkie. :) You mean I can't play with little billie anymore? Oh shucks. lmfao

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
On to new trolls to conquer. im pretty good at spotting a troll and havent seen many around lately. good luck. what exactly is it in your book that qualifies big d a troll? is it all new posters or just ones who make a joke about offing yourself?

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Tony the guy didn't make a joke he was dead serious. He was just that dumb or brain dead. What made him a troll was how he reacted when i called him on it. :)

SteelerzGirl
07-11-2006, 09:51 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/2665d81d.gif

:sofunny:

tony hipchest
07-11-2006, 09:55 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/2665d81d.gif

ummmm. thats a little creepy there (especially since im posting in my tideys). :cool:

SteelerzGirl
07-11-2006, 09:59 PM
*sniff sniff* omg you stabbed me in the back, now it's time for me to run away lol j/p

I'm sorry I made you cry, Koopa. :frown: Does that mean you don't love me anymore? http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/g035.gif

:grin:

SteelerzGirl
07-11-2006, 10:00 PM
ummmm. thats a little creepy there (especially since im posting in my tideys). :cool:

Ohhhhhhh... Niiiiiiiiiiiice! :grin:

HburgXL06
07-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Wow, I leave for a day and a half and I miss all this? There are 57 days 0 hours and 17 minutes and change right now 'til the season starts. Wake me up when it does....actually wake me up for training camp.

And in keepin wit the new rules of the Blast Furnace....

F*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, and f*ck you especially.

Thank you, we now return to our program, "As the Board Turns."

BuFu

Edit: Just to be a smartass, for all you NASCAR fans out there, I love left turns too.

Prosdo
07-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Ohhh we are giving the Blast Furnance a soap opera name. lol The Young and The Senseless? :stickout:

CantStop85
07-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Ohhh we are giving the Blast Furnance a soap opera name. lol The Young and The Senseless? :stickout:
By reading the last few posts, I'm thinking more The Young and The Pantless.

Koopa
07-12-2006, 01:18 AM
BuFu

Edit: Just to be a smartass, for all you NASCAR fans out there, I love left turns too.

oh shit, you too?? damn today i just stood outside and watched cars make left turns, and i was yelling arlight go, you turned just like dale jr. damn that turn reminded me of jeff gordon or wtfever the dudes name is. man that racing is some amazing stuff to watch. left turns. gotta love it lol

Prosdo
07-12-2006, 01:25 AM
By reading the last few posts, I'm thinking more The Young and The Pantless.

Oh jeez lol

SteelShooter
07-12-2006, 01:31 AM
<Yawn>

Koopa
07-12-2006, 01:33 AM
<Yawn>

*smack* wake yo ass up

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 05:05 PM
oh shit, you too?? damn today i just stood outside and watched cars make left turns, and i was yelling arlight go, you turned just like dale jr. damn that turn reminded me of jeff gordon or wtfever the dudes name is. man that racing is some amazing stuff to watch. left turns. gotta love it lol

I know man, left turns fascinate me. In fact, I never make right turns anymore. I just turn left until it takes me the same way as right. I don't understand why anyone would need to make a right turn. I'll tell you no one can make a left turn like Jeff Gordon though, they all try but they can never turn left the right way that he can. I got to go now and make a few hundred laps around my block so that I can feed my left turn addiction some more. Peace.

BuFu

CantStop85
07-12-2006, 05:37 PM
I know man, left turns fascinate me. In fact, I never make right turns anymore. I just turn left until it takes me the same way as right. I don't understand why anyone would need to make a right turn. I'll tell you no one can make a left turn like Jeff Gordon though, they all try but they can never turn left the right way that he can. I got to go now and make a few hundred laps around my block so that I can feed my left turn addiction some more. Peace.

BuFu
Naw man, you're crazy...no one takes a left turn like Dale Jr. It brings back memories of how Dale Sr. took those left turns. I tell you, it's a work of art. I don't think anyone here can question Dale Jr's pedal pushing ability either...no one pushes that gas quite like Jr.

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 05:47 PM
whats the only difference between ice skating and wrestling?

sometimes people actually watch wrestling :toofunny:

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 06:13 PM
whats the only difference between ice skating and wrestling?

sometimes people actually watch wrestling :toofunny:

Yet Figure Skatin is one of the most popular winter Olympic sports and often is competin for ratings with other sports events. Who would I rather spend a day wit? A bunch of spandex clad, sweaty wrestlers, a bunch of hicks who smell like gasoline and burnt rubber, or a bunch of skantily clad young girls who look like this.....

http://www.sashacohen.com/studio/studio22.jpg

You decide.

BuFu

Koopa
07-12-2006, 06:23 PM
i rather hangout with these sweaty wrestlers

http://www.rumela.com/albums/trish_stratus/trish_stratus02.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Nosejob.jpg/300px-Nosejob.jpg

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Yet Figure Skatin is one of the most popular winter Olympic sports and often is competin for ratings with other sports events. Who would I rather spend a day wit? A bunch of spandex clad, sweaty wrestlers, a bunch of hicks who smell like gasoline and burnt rubber, or a bunch of skantily clad young girls who look like this.....

http://www.sashacohen.com/studio/studio22.jpg

You decide.

BuFu

oooohhhh! its popular once every 4 years (kinda like soccer on a much lesser scale) while nascar is popular for 40 weeks out of the year, every year.

sorry, but give me danica patrick any day.

and if it comes down between hangin with a bunch of hicks, drinking brew, grilling steaks, banging hoes, or hanging with a bunch of fruitcakes tossing daffodils and fantisizing about a scantilly clad woman (or man) they will never have....

...you can bet i'll be at a race.

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 06:33 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Nosejob.jpg/300px-Nosejob.jpg

why? for 1 you aint hangin out with them. for 2...who you kidding? i dont see no hot chicks in your sig or avy! you know you watch to see the men grapple. saying you watch it for the girls is like saying you subscribe to playboy for the articles. wwe chicks are hot, dont get me wrong, but they are much hotter in the pages of a skin mag.

and it dont say much for wrastlin when one of the hottest females (s. Keibler) is 10 X hotter on dancing with the stars than she is in the ring.

Koopa
07-12-2006, 06:46 PM
why? for 1 you aint hangin out with them. for 2...who you kidding? i dont see no hot chicks in your sig or avy! you know you watch to see the men grapple. saying you watch it for the girls is like saying you subscribe to playboy for the articles. wwe chicks are hot, dont get me wrong, but they are much hotter in the pages of a skin mag.

and it dont say much for wrastlin when one of the hottest females (s. Keibler) is 10 X hotter on dancing with the stars than she is in the ring.

i don't remember ever once in my life saying i watch wrestling to see the women, i was just going off of what hburg was talkin about, i hate watching women wrestle they are f'king horrible they don't belong in the ring they just need to stand outside the ring and look beautiful.

and for you information, i don't even watch the matches anymore, i just wait to see dx then change it. ever since wcw went away my intrest in wrestling went away, and you saying wrastling makes me want to become an e-thug and threatin to smack you in the mouth lol

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 06:54 PM
and for you information, i don't even watch the matches anymore, i just wait to see dx then change it. ever since wcw went away my intrest in wrestling went away, and you saying wrastling makes me want to become an e-thug and threatin to smack you in the mouth lol :sofunny: c'mon. all true wrestling fans (AND THOSE WHO MAKE FUN OF IT) know its pronounced "wrasslin'".

SteelerFanInCA
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM

I'm with Koopa, let's hang out with the sweaty wrestlers. :excited:

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Tony, go ahead and hang wit those hicks. Only girl they talkin bout bangin is their sister/aunt/mother/niece/grandmother anyway. Skatin gets ratings every year wit Nationals, Worlds, and the Grand Prix of skatin. I have nothin wrong wit Danica Patrick but at least she knows which type of racing is for real. The states or Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky do not count as high ratings, just high imbredin.

BuFu

Edit: Those wrestlers look like hoe's. Sorry just my opinion.

CantStop85
07-12-2006, 07:15 PM
The states or Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky do not count as high ratings, just high imbredin.

Hey, don't talk about Cincitucky that way. :blurp: :boxing:

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Tony, go ahead and hang wit those hicks. Only girl they talkin bout bangin is their sister/aunt/mother/niece/grandmother anyway. Skatin gets ratings every year wit Nationals, Worlds, and the Grand Prix of skatin. I have nothin wrong wit Danica Patrick but at least she knows which type of racing is for real. The states or Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky do not count as high ratings, just high imbredin.

BuFu

Edit: Those wrestlers look like hoe's. Sorry just my opinion. ok. and you keep on hanging with rudi galliano or whatever. are you from the backwoods, of the appalachians, been hanging out in west virginia that long, or just that close minded?

you sound like youve read too many of your boy private DanSr's posts to arkiesteel.

btw, the dog show competition also gets ratings. not as much as nascar but probably more than figure skating.

wrasslin fans and figure skating fans should know that they opened a can of worms if theyre gonna start smack talk about nascar with me, cause y'all got nothing and i doubt have heard what i got to say.

Koopa
07-12-2006, 07:42 PM
so ratings makes something better??? that's a stupid argument.

plus whatever you use to argue with it will never help because i'm close minded and will never like nascar unless danica races butt naked. i've been to a few races not nascar but racing in corpus christi, it was kinda fun, i like the loudness of it, but i'll never watch it on tv cause it is so damn boring, it's not loud you don't got a bunch of rednecks talkin shit.

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM

but... Skatin gets ratings every year wit Nationals, Worlds, and the Grand Prix of skatin.

...see? y'all aint workin as a team no more. in wrasslin your smack talk partna' would be tappin out right now.

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
ok. and you keep on hanging with rudi galliano or whatever. are you from the backwoods, of the appalachians, been hanging out in west virginia that long, or just that close minded?

you sound like youve read too many of your boy private DanSr's posts to arkiesteel.

btw, the dog show competition also gets ratings. not as much as nascar but probably more than figure skating.

wrasslin fans and figure skating fans should know that they opened a can of worms if theyre gonna start smack talk about nascar with me, cause y'all got nothing and i doubt have heard what i got to say.

No thank you, I'll hang out wit Elvis Stojko, Kimmie Meissner, and a few other champions. None of which are gay or whatever your close-minded brain thinks. I don't understand why a sport is criticized because in addition to strength and endurance a competitor must have control over his body and not only "make it look easy but look good doin it."

I find it hard to believe that the man that accuses all of takin his smack in this forum too seriously conveyin such an overly defensive and serious tone in his defense of somethin as petty as NASCAR. I have defended the sport in the past sayin that I acknowledged it as a sport and it requires talent and skill to do well but I just didn't enjoy it and didn't like to watch it. I would think that if I am bein the one called close minded it is the pot callin the kettle black. I started jokin around and find it even more amusin that you many here love to bash rap and hip-hop and many other things that koopa and I relate on but whenever the two or us begin to joke around about the sport of left turns we are mauled and attacked as close-minded and as ignorant idiots. Dog shows get ratings too, but I doubt Animal Planet is near as strong as a competitor that ABC and ESPN get on a regular basis. How is it that NASCAR is so popular but I've never seen a race broadcast on ESPN, only FOX, FX (same company) and Speed Channel? I'm jokin still, are you? Or am I in risk of gettin banned by the new Blast Furnace mod? Either way I ain't sweatin it and will just laugh about it even as I light a J tonite. Peace.

BuFu

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM

plus whatever you use to argue with it will never help because i'm close minded and will never like nascar unless danica races butt naked. i've been to a few races not nascar but racing in corpus christi, it was kinda fun, i like the loudness of it, but i'll never watch it on tv cause it is so damn boring, it's not loud you don't got a bunch of rednecks talkin shit.

My thoughts exactly, although I like drag racing, rally racin, and F1.

BuFu

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
but...

...see? y'all aint workin as a team no more. in wrasslin your smack talk partna' would be tappin out right now.

BTW, you spelled my name wrong for some reason. We ain't workin against each other. He said ratings don't make it better arguin you, while I said if you want to compare ratings I gave you some thoughts on that. Seems to me it can be more of a 1-2 punch. Wrestlin is on pay-per-view often as well as almost everyweek all year so I would think that it also makes great ratings, but that doesn't make it better, just popular, which it is. Just like NASCAR and skating.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 08:02 PM
No thank you, I'll hang out wit Elvis Stojko, Kimmie Meissner, and a few other champions. None of which are gay or whatever your close-minded brain thinks. I don't understand why a sport is criticized because in addition to strength and endurance a competitor must have control over his body and not only "make it look easy but look good doin it."

I find it hard to believe that the man that accuses all of takin his smack in this forum too seriously conveyin such an overly defensive and serious tone in his defense of somethin as petty as NASCAR. I have defended the sport in the past sayin that I acknowledged it as a sport and it requires talent and skill to do well but I just didn't enjoy it and didn't like to watch it. I would think that if I am bein the one called close minded it is the pot callin the kettle black. I started jokin around and find it even more amusin that you many here love to bash rap and hip-hop and many other things that koopa and I relate on but whenever the two or us begin to joke around about the sport of left turns we are mauled and attacked as close-minded and as ignorant idiots. Dog shows get ratings too, but I doubt Animal Planet is near as strong as a competitor that ABC and ESPN get on a regular basis. How is it that NASCAR is so popular but I've never seen a race broadcast on ESPN, only FOX, FX (same company) and Speed Channel? I'm jokin still, are you? Or am I in risk of gettin banned by the new Blast Furnace mod? Either way I ain't sweatin it and will just laugh about it even as I light a J tonite. Peace.

BuFu :yeehaw: look whos getting bent. as soon as you stereotype NASCAR as a redneck hick sport i retaliate with the typical "ice skaters are fruity" stereotype and you blow a fuse. you dont like it do you? well heres a clue: dont try and dish it out if youre too soft to handle it.

and i dont know why you even brought up rap to me. i was jammin out to the old school while you were still bumpin barney tunes and sesame st. songs.

nwa/ eazy e
bdp
epmd
icet
eric b and rakim
too short
2 live crew
ll cool j
p.e.
run dmc
etc....

btw- fox and nbc are much bigger networks and more exposure than espn. espn II actually lost its nascar coverage to them, and if you knew what you were talking about coverage wise you would know that abc/espn have outbid nbc for nascar coverage next year. kinda blows that bogus argument out of the water.

Koopa
07-12-2006, 08:04 PM
but...

lol, once he brought up fruity ice skating and said my wwe diva's look like hoes he was on his own lol

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 08:13 PM
:yeehaw: look whos getting bent. as soon as you stereotype NASCAR as a redneck hick sport i retaliate with the typical "ice skaters are fruity" stereotype and you blow a fuse. you dont like it do you? well heres a clue: dont try and dish it out if youre too soft to handle it.

and i dont know why you even brought up rap to me. i was jammin out to the old school while you were still bumpin barney tunes and sesame st. songs.

nwa/ eazy e
bdp
epmd
icet
eric b and rakim
too short
2 live crew
ll cool j
p.e.
run dmc
etc....

btw- fox and nbc are much bigger networks and more exposure than espn. espn II actually lost its nascar coverage to them, and if you knew what you were talking about coverage wise you would know that abc/espn have outbid nbc for nascar coverage next year. kinda blows that bogus argument out of the water.

I ain't bent, if you read I kept cool and just made a "to each his own" type post but you ignorin me goin off on your own as usual. I made the rap statement because I have seen many on this forum bust rap I wasn't bein specific to you just the board in general. You always comin at me sayin I'm too soft when instead I just don't give a damn about this lil bullshit to sweat it. You still comin at this all serious when I'm still laid back. Get some gin and juice or some purple pills or somethin to calm down man. Lol.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 08:13 PM
lol, once he brought up fruity ice skating and said my wwe diva's look like hoes he was on his own lol personally give me a wwe diva any day of the week ofer an iceskater. hoe or not, it dont matter if you strap one on and arent plannin on getting hitched or fallin in love.

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 08:15 PM
lol, once he brought up fruity ice skating and said my wwe diva's look like hoes he was on his own lol

Thanks for backin me up man. Lol. I defend skatin because I was a skater, still kinda am although college kinda interrupts that, and I smoke too damn much so I'm outta shape. Either way I'm the antithesis of the stereotypical "gay figure skater" image. Oh well, I'm battlin on my own as usual. Bring it on. Lol.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I ain't bent, if you read I kept cool and just made a "to each his own" type post but you ignorin me goin off on your own as usual. I made the rap statement because I have seen many on this forum bust rap I wasn't bein specific to you just the board in general. You always comin at me sayin I'm too soft when instead I just don't give a damn about this lil bullshit to sweat it. You still comin at this all serious when I'm still laid back. Get some gin and juice or some purple pills or somethin to calm down man. Lol.

BuFu thats nice and pretty and all, but if you try to bring some smack, and get brought down with some stronger smack it doesnt mean that you were just joking and everyone else is taking it seriously. it just means you received the backhand. deal with it and get over it, and move on. only one getting serious here is you and youre defense of ice skating and rap. dont say i dint give you fair warning....

Koopa
07-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Thanks for backin me up man. Lol. I defend skatin because I was a skater, still kinda am although college kinda interrupts that, and I smoke too damn much so I'm outta shape. Either way I'm the antithesis of the stereotypical "gay figure skater" image. Oh well, I'm battlin on my own as usual. Bring it on. Lol.

BuFu

lol, well i'm arguing something i don't even watch anymore in wrestling so we in the same shoe on fighting our own battles. and so you are a pot head figure skater :rofl: that's a first i always thought it was pot head skateboarder lol

SteelerzGirl
07-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, I'm a chick who isn't a hick, and I'd rather spend 4-5 hours watching...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/12cb6519.jpg
Jimmie Johnson

Than the short OR long program of...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/46c52e1c.jpg
Elvis Stojko

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g010.gif

Those WWF wrasslin' dudes are so nasty ugly I don't even want to post one of their pictures. Blech! WWF is considered "sports entertainment." :dang: All fake if ya ask me, and not worth my time.

HburgXL06
07-12-2006, 08:59 PM
lol, well i'm arguing something i don't even watch anymore in wrestling so we in the same shoe on fighting our own battles. and so you are a pot head figure skater :rofl: that's a first i always thought it was pot head skateboarder lol

Yea yea, I know. I had too many bad influences when I was younger, if I had stayed the course and not gotten distracted by weed I prolly coulda gotten back to nationals a few more times. We'll see if I can again in the next few years. Once I quit cigs and cut back on weed. We'll see I'm always told I have the talent and ability I just gotta get the time (now that I'm in college) and the consistent drive to do well and I think I can get back there again. Wit that said I'm out for the night to, yep you guessed it, smoke. Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM

Jimmie Johnson

*shudders* for once i agree on watching jj...... not by much though :bouncy: ;)

Koopa
07-12-2006, 09:05 PM

Jimmie Johnson

Than the short OR long program of...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/46c52e1c.jpg
Elvis Stojko

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g010.gif

Those WWF wrasslin' dudes are so nasty ugly I don't even want to post one of their pictures. Blech! WWF is considered "sports entertainment." :dang: All fake if ya ask me, and not worth my time.

WRESTLINGS NOT FAKE!!!! *david arguete or however the dudes name is spelled from ready to rumble tone*

wreslting may be planned but let me throw you around and see if that's fake, of course i wouldn't since you are a female, unless you like the wrestle in the sheets lol j/p

SteelerzGirl
07-12-2006, 09:15 PM
WRESTLINGS NOT FAKE!!!! *david arguete or however the dudes name is spelled from ready to rumble tone*

wreslting may be planned but let me throw you around and see if that's fake, of course i wouldn't since you are a female, unless you like the wrestle in the sheets lol j/p

Ohhhhhh Koopa... Are you propositioning me? LOL :grin:

I'm just playin', too, sweetie. :smile:

CantStop85
07-12-2006, 11:23 PM

Wrestling's a pretty harsh sport for it all being planned out. I still feel sorry for Owen Hart...dying on a cheap stunt for a fake sport.

Koopa
07-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Wrestling's a pretty harsh sport for it all being planned out. I still feel sorry for Owen Hart...dying on a cheap stunt for a fake sport.

no no, wrestling is fake, me and owen was chillin last night, talkin aobut what he'd be doing if they didn't kill him off the fake sport, j/p. but i really do wonder what he would be right now, if he'd be at home with his brother, or if he'd be in some kind of story line.

Koopa
07-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Ohhhhhh Koopa... Are you propositioning me? LOL :grin:

I'm just playin', too, sweetie. :smile:

maaaaaaaaayyyyyybbbbbbeeeee, :blurp: lol

Stillers#1
07-13-2006, 03:32 PM

BuFu

My wife used to figure skate before she went to colle, and ummm, she told every guy she skated with was a fudge packer.

HburgXL06
07-14-2006, 12:39 AM
My wife used to figure skate before she went to colle, and ummm, she told every guy she skated with was a fudge packer.

Is that an insinuation towards me to tell me about my own sport?

BuFu

Koopa
07-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Is that an insinuation towards me to tell me about my own sport?

BuFu

i think it is, y'all should e-duke it out, it's the only way to settle this

HburgXL06
07-14-2006, 02:44 AM
i think it is, y'all should e-duke it out, it's the only way to settle this

I think so too. Lemme get out my e-weapons. I have an e-bat and a e-nine but no e-AK, sorry, my connection isn't able to handle that kind of firepower. Lol.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
07-14-2006, 02:59 AM
I think so too. Lemme get out my e-weapons. I have an e-bat and a e-nine but no e-AK, sorry, my connection isn't able to handle that kind of firepower. Lol.

BuFu

Dont forget to pack your E-Li.

In case you aren't familiar with this weapon, when activated it emits a high pitched whining noise to batter your opponent into submission.

NM

slashsteel
07-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Then you have your 50 caliber Patsy puff.

It allows a offense to "spray" right through a defense leaving no prisoners.

Rumor has it opponents were using on the pats vaunted D last year. :)

SteelerzGirl
07-16-2006, 12:53 PM
maaaaaaaaayyyyyybbbbbbeeeee, :blurp: lol

I'm too old for you, Koopa! So unless you're a cabana boy, lawn boy or pool boy, and have 6-pack abs, you're shit outta luck...(lol). :smile:

SteelCzar76
07-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Well SteelerzGirl,....i'm not exactly the "Help" (ie lawn, or pool) but i do have the six pack,... and was thinking of sexualy harrassing you myself. LOL

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the Black and Gold"

WorstTrollEver
07-16-2006, 06:32 PM
I have noticed alot of immature kids in here lately. I propose this. I propose the mods create another section on the forum for these little boys and girls to play in. Tell me what you all think?

If you didn't have little kids posting in here you would be left with nobody.

Face it, this board just plain sucks!

Koopa
07-16-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm too old for you, Koopa! So unless you're a cabana boy, lawn boy or pool boy, and have 6-pack abs, you're shit outta luck...(lol). :smile:

:rofl: :rofl:

damn old ppl lol

SteelCzar76
07-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Once again,...."When grown folks are talkin kid,.....(well, you know the rest). "Don't go away mad Worst Patsy,.....just go away"

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

Koopa
07-16-2006, 06:45 PM

then why the **** do you post here????

tony hipchest
07-17-2006, 12:34 AM
worsttrollever's favorite song is "stroke it" by billy squire, which happens to be t. bruschis favorite song also

HburgXL06
07-17-2006, 03:14 AM
WTE, you might as well stop tryin to be an internet hardass know-it-all because you don't do it well at all. You just a pathetic lil b*tch. You've been a b*tch, you be a b*tch, and you always gonna be a b*tch. So face the shit and shut the f*ck up.

BuFu

Stillers#1
07-17-2006, 06:12 PM

And he is back...WTE didnt i beat ur litte bitch ass back to northern Vermont early last month? (ps I wont be post for like 6 days due to a mission to the desert be back as soon as the people we can take out of Lebanon are out.)

Hawk Believer
07-17-2006, 06:43 PM
And he is back...WTE didnt i beat ur litte bitch ass back to northern Vermont early last month? (ps I wont be post for like 6 days due to a mission to the desert be back as soon as the people we can take out of Lebanon are out.)
Good luck and God's speed.

floodcitygirl
07-17-2006, 07:28 PM
(ps I wont be post for like 6 days due to a mission to the desert be back as soon as the people we can take out of Lebanon are out.)You'll be in our thoughts and prayers Stillers #1! :smile:

SteelerzGirl
07-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Well SteelerzGirl,....i'm not exactly the "Help" (ie lawn, or pool) but i do have the six pack,... and was thinking of sexualy harrassing you myself. LOL

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the Black and Gold"

I hope you're not talking about a 6-pack of crappy beer cause it takes a lot more than that to get my attention...(lol). :cool:

SteelerzGirl
07-18-2006, 09:57 PM

Do what ya gotta do, Stillers! Stay safe and let us know when you've accomplished your mission so we know you're okay. :smile:

SteelCzar76
07-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Not beer,... SteelerzGirl,...i was talkin more along the lines of my powerful abs and overall physical ENDURANCE. LOL

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

WorstTrollEver
07-19-2006, 09:36 PM

See what I mean?

Is there not one thread around here that doesn't get hijacked into something nobody cares about?

Face it, this board sucks!!

And so do the Steelers!!

Black@Gold Forever32
07-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Another great post by the worst nflfan ever. If you think this board sucks so bad. Then climb back under the rock you came from. Go to a Pats board so you can go suck off Tom Brady.

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 09:57 PM
See what I mean?

Is there not one thread around here that doesn't get hijacked into something nobody cares about?

Face it, this board sucks!!

And so do the Steelers!!

bite me dumbass :jerkit:

Artist: Billy Squier
Song: The Stroke Lyrics

Now everybody have you heard
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
Got a thirst for killin', grab your vile...

You put your right hand out give a firm hand-shake
Talk to me about that one big break...
Spread your ear-pollution both far and wide...
Keep your contributions by your side and stroke me,
stroke me
Could be a winner boy, you move quite well...
You got your number down...
Say you're a winner but man you're just a sinner now

You put your left foot out keep it all in place...
Work your way right into my case
First you try to bed me you make my backbone slide
But when you found you bled me-- skip on by...
keep on---stroke me, stroke me
Give me the business all night long...
You're so together boy...
Say you're a winner but man you're just a sinner now

Better listen now (said) it ain't no joke
Let your conscience fail ya, just do the stroke
Don'tcha take no chances keep your eye on top
Do your fancy dances you can't stop you just stroke me,
stroke me

SteelCzar76
07-19-2006, 11:06 PM
LMAO HipChest ! And WorstPatsy,...(Joe Pesci voice) "Bing,...what are you still doin here,....i thought we told you to go F#ck your mother ??"LMAO

"Hail Caesar,.....Hail the Black and Gold"

SteelerzGirl
07-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Not beer,... SteelerzGirl,...i was talkin more along the lines of my powerful abs and overall physical ENDURANCE. LOL

Well, okay, but I'm still lookin' for someone to mow the lawn, clean the pool, and bring me fruity drinks w/those cute lil umbrellas in them while I'm lounging around in the sun...(lol). :smile:

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, okay, but I'm still lookin' for someone to mow the lawn, clean the pool, and bring me fruity drinks w/those cute lil umbrellas in them while I'm lounging around in the sun...(lol). :smile:

hehehe. you said "mow the lawn" :chuckle:

HburgXL06
07-20-2006, 11:25 PM

Lol....perv......:rofl:

BuFu

Koopa
07-21-2006, 12:28 AM

damn you're lazy, get yo own shit lol j/p

SteelerzGirl
07-24-2006, 12:39 AM

Ya know... The funny thing about that is that I typed "mow my lawn" first, then thought to myself, "self, that's just not gonna work w/these guys," so I changed it to the above. Figures you'd catch it anyway...(lol)! :smile:

SteelerzGirl
07-24-2006, 12:47 AM
damn you're lazy, get yo own shit lol j/p

Me? Lazy? Surely you jest! I work full-time 8-10 hours/day, sometimes longer. And who do you think does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc? I deserve to be pampered. :cool:

*Whacks Koopa upside the head* LOL :grin:

Koopa
07-24-2006, 02:27 AM
Me? Lazy? Surely you jest! I work full-time 8-10 hours/day, sometimes longer. And who do you think does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc? I deserve to be pampered. :cool:

*Whacks Koopa upside the head* LOL :grin:

*ducks and runs away from the crazy lady swinging at ppl* you're lucky you're a woman or i would've started e-thuggin lol

SteelerzGirl
07-24-2006, 02:44 AM
*ducks and runs away from the crazy lady swinging at ppl* you're lucky you're a woman or i would've started e-thuggin lol

Too late! I already whacked ya! Neener, neener, neener...(lol)! :smile:

Stlrs4Life
07-26-2006, 10:09 PM

I'll clean the pool, and then join you with the fruity drinks!

SteelerzGirl
07-30-2006, 09:16 PM
I'll clean the pool, and then join you with the fruity drinks!

Wow, you've got yourself a deal, sweetie-pie!

*Whispers in Dom's ear... You don't have to clean the pool... We'll just hang w/our fruity drinks and you can rub suntan oil on me, okay?* LOL :smile:

Koopa
07-30-2006, 09:20 PM
hey hey, what's going on in here??

Livinginthe past
07-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Bowowow.

Wackachish wackachish.

(70's porn soundtrack)

You get the idea Koopa!

NM

SteelerzGirl
07-30-2006, 09:56 PM
hey hey, what's going on in here??

Too late! You didn't want the job, so now you're shit outta luck -- AGAIN...(lol)! :smile:

tony hipchest
07-30-2006, 09:56 PM
heres to hoping american porn is better than british porn

SteelerzGirl
07-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Is LITP a porn star? Wow! Who woulda thunk it?

Are you gonna show us what ya got, LITP? :grin:

HburgXL06
07-30-2006, 10:02 PM

Sadly, I've seen British porn and American porn is definately better. Lol. All old porno soundtracks are cheesy...but you wonder what the point of the soundtrack really is. No one listens to it and I doubt anyone is gonna win an Oscar for "Best Score" (that came off way more dirty than I intended) from a porno (wait......maybe they will; after Gigli and Mr. and Mrs. Smith anythin is possible).

BuFu

PS: I'm thinkin I have ceased to make sense tonight, prolly from workin out in the heat and sun for three days this weekend. So I apologize for my lunacy.

Livinginthe past
07-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Is LITP a porn star? Wow! Who woulda thunk it?

Are you gonna show us what ya got, LITP? :grin:

I often play the part of the ugly guy who gets lucky (no time in makeup required) :sofunny: .

Apparently my character is alot more appealing to the male masses, than some toned ?ber-hunk.

Im not very well paid, so I have to produce 3-4 times a week just to pay my bills.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-30-2006, 10:04 PM

I hope you arent trying to convice anyone that you havent seen enough examples of both to make a valued judgement yourself :cool:

NM

SteelerzGirl
07-30-2006, 10:06 PM
I often play the part of the ugly guy who gets lucky (no time in makeup required) :sofunny: .

Apparently my character is alot more appealing to the male masses, than some toned ?ber-hunk.

Im not very well paid, so I have to produce 3-4 times a week just to pay my bills.

NM

Awww... C'mon, LITP! I'm thinkin' you're a hottie. Let's see a pic and I'll let ya know, okay? Please? :smile:

tony hipchest
07-30-2006, 10:11 PM
I hope you arent trying to convice anyone that you havent seen enough examples of both to make a valued judgement yourself :cool:

NM if you mean the 3 austin powers flics then yes, i am well versed in english porn.

Livinginthe past
07-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Awww... C'mon, LITP! I'm thinkin' you're a hottie. Let's see a pic and I'll let ya know, okay? Please? :smile:

I'll think about it.

Ill show you mine if you show me yours. :nana:

NM

SteelerzGirl
07-30-2006, 10:17 PM
I'll think about it.

NM

Ohhhhhhh... LITP is challenging SteelerzGirl...(lol)! Okay, you PM me your pic and then I'll PM you mine. Deal?

tony hipchest
07-30-2006, 10:25 PM
do it austin! lol

Livinginthe past
07-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Ohhhhhhh... LITP is challenging SteelerzGirl...(lol)! Okay, you PM me your pic and then I'll PM you mine. Deal?

Ill have a scan through my travel pics on yahoo and see if there is anything not too disgraceful :cool:

NM

SteelerzGirl
07-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Ill have a scan through my travel pics on yahoo and see if there is anything not too disgraceful :cool:

NM

Yay! I'll be waiting...(lol)! :smile:

SteelerzGirl
07-31-2006, 07:34 AM
I was right, I was right! LITP is an English hottie! I knew it...(lol)! Very, very nice, LITP. Thank you for sharing your pic. Now all we have to do is work on what NFL team you cheer for. :smile:

Livinginthe past
07-31-2006, 08:01 AM
I was right, I was right! LITP is an English hottie! I knew it...(lol)! Very, very nice, LITP. Thank you for sharing your pic. Now all we have to do is work on what NFL team you cheer for. :smile:

Hey SG,

Thx 4 the pic too!

You're definitely a honey....as expected.

I have considered chnaging alliegence to the Steelers - as a fully signed up bangwagon fan I have to go with the current SB winners :cool:

Cheers

NM

HburgXL06
07-31-2006, 06:33 PM
So...................I'm surprised moderator Tony hasn't come in here expressin his distaste for the "lovin" goin on in the Blast Furnace of all places. Lol.

LITP, you are too cool to be a pats fan and if you switch to becomin a Steelers fan I'll bet you could actually find a Steelers bar locally in England, somethin I'm very doubtful you could do bein a pats fan. Either way though I'll put this in my own terms: You one chill motherf*cker (that is a good thing just so you don't misunderstand me lol).

As for SteelerzGirl, in my mind she's always been the original resident Steelers hottie on this board so I gotta give one love to her.

But...........because this is the Blast Furnace and we have to follow the "new blast furnace rules" I must end my post wit this....

F*ck you, f*ck you, f*ck you, and f*ck everybody else! Lol.

Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
07-31-2006, 06:53 PM
So...................I'm surprised moderator Tony hasn't come in here expressin his distaste for the "lovin" goin on in the Blast Furnace of all places. Lol.

LITP, you are too cool to be a pats fan and if you switch to becomin a Steelers fan I'll bet you could actually find a Steelers bar locally in England, somethin I'm very doubtful you could do bein a pats fan. Either way though I'll put this in my own terms: You one chill motherf*cker (that is a good thing just so you don't misunderstand me lol).

As for SteelerzGirl, in my mind she's always been the original resident Steelers hottie on this board so I gotta give one love to her.

But...........because this is the Blast Furnace and we have to follow the "new blast furnace rules" I must end my post wit this....

Peace.

BuFu:busted:

i gotta admit. i was caught slippin', and nearly co' trippin.
it musta been the thoughts of SG dripping
with honey, that caught me off track.
how could i slack?
but now im back...
to my duty,
and i wont be distracted by the booty
any more.
word?

SG can you verify that our resident patfan didnt just send you picts of austin powers?

"yeahhh baby!"

HburgXL06
07-31-2006, 07:37 PM
:busted:

i gotta admit. i was caught slippin', and nearly co' trippin.
it musta been the thoughts of SG dripping
with honey, that caught me off track.
how could i slack?
but now im back...
to my duty,
and i wont be distracted by the booty
any more.
word?

Word man, but be careful bout bustin out some rhymes because I can go allllllllll day if needed/requested.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
07-31-2006, 11:31 PM
I'll think about it.

NM

You will not be dissapointed!

Now bug off, and leave Steelerzgirl alone!:busted:

Stlrs4Life
07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Wow, you've got yourself a deal, sweetie-pie!

*Whispers in Dom's ear... You don't have to clean the pool... We'll just hang w/our fruity drinks and you can rub suntan oil on me, okay?* LOL :smile:

Is this while we are on the shower curtain?:cool:

Wow, it's getting hot in here!

Livinginthe past
08-01-2006, 01:47 AM

Peace.

BuFu

Hey Hburg,

Thanks for the compliments - you know whats its like though - you can't change a sporting alliegance just like that - been a Pats fan for too long now.

Same goes for the local soccer team I follow - no matter how bad it gets (and it has been bad at times) you can't see yourself rooting for anyone else.

There are no American Football bars for any particular team in England that I know of - although we do have plenty of American style sports bars that show US sports.

Oh, and before I forget, fcuk you right back you yank mofo!

Ha.

NM

Livinginthe past
08-01-2006, 01:48 AM

Sorry Stlrs4life,

Its a duel to the death......who am i kiddin'.???

SG will go Steelers everytime! :cool:

NM

HburgXL06
08-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Hey Hburg,

Thanks for the compliments - you know whats its like though - you can't change a sporting alliegance just like that - been a Pats fan for too long now.

Same goes for the local soccer team I follow - no matter how bad it gets (and it has been bad at times) you can't see yourself rooting for anyone else.

There are no American Football bars for any particular team in England that I know of - although we do have plenty of American style sports bars that show US sports.

Oh, and before I forget, fcuk you right back you yank mofo!

Ha.

NM

I understand what you mean man, I couldn't imagine myself cheerin for any other team than the Steelers. Through good and bad and thick and thin you always are there to support them!

I don't know what part of England you are in and I've never been to England let alone researched whether there are any Steelers bars over there. I only suggested there might be one because recently this summer I served a man and his wife who were from Pittsburgh and were just stoppin to eat on their way home from helpin their son move his family to Ireland. Apparently his son (who is also a Steelers fan) had already found a Steelers bar over there. I know that Ireland is not even connected to England but I have heard of Steelers fans in England so I guess I figured that there might just be a Steelers bar in England. I'm curious though, over in Europe soccer (I'm sorry, football) is extremely popular. But you don't hear about any other sports that are played/watched there other than soccer. Here in the US we have football in the fall, basketball and hockey in the winter, and baseball in the summer. What other sports are there and what are the times of their seasons? Just curious. Peace.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
08-01-2006, 03:25 AM
I understand what you mean man, I couldn't imagine myself cheerin for any other team than the Steelers. Through good and bad and thick and thin you always are there to support them!

I don't know what part of England you are in and I've never been to England let alone researched whether there are any Steelers bars over there. I only suggested there might be one because recently this summer I served a man and his wife who were from Pittsburgh and were just stoppin to eat on their way home from helpin their son move his family to Ireland. Apparently his son (who is also a Steelers fan) had already found a Steelers bar over there. I know that Ireland is not even connected to England but I have heard of Steelers fans in England so I guess I figured that there might just be a Steelers bar in England. I'm curious though, over in Europe soccer (I'm sorry, football) is extremely popular. But you don't hear about any other sports that are played/watched there other than soccer. Here in the US we have football in the fall, basketball and hockey in the winter, and baseball in the summer. What other sports are there and what are the times of their seasons? Just curious. Peace.

BuFu

I find it amazing that there is a Steeler or any other football bar in the UK/Ireland!

If there was going to be a football bar for one team I would have thought it would be a Dolphins bar (who were the most popular team here in the 80's/90's when US Football was free-2-air) or possibly a Patriots bar (because of their recent success).

Just did a quick search and it turns out there are a few Steelers bars in Ireland - fancy that!

Anyway, feel free to call our football 'soccer' - it makes things less complicated - im on an American sports forum after all....

OK - soccer is dominant for 9 months of the year - from late August to about May - but we also have rugby season over a similar period - to avoid those UK heatwaves you know?! :sofunny:

A summer sport would be cricket, which is gaining in popularity again after we finally beat the Aussies last time out (we play every 2 years).

Can't think of many other popular team sports - to be honest I dont want to see us branching out too much until we win a World Cup or two at soccer!

NM

SteelerzGirl
08-01-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm not going to post LITP's pic because that just wouldn't be cool, but he is very good looking. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Although he had a shirt on in his pic, it looks like he's ripped! In one of the pics he sent, he's w/two blondes who are very cute...(lol). He's definitely a cutie.

SteelerzGirl
08-01-2006, 10:00 AM

Don't you worry, Dom. You're a Steelers boy. LITP is right... I'll go Steelers everytime! :smile:

tony hipchest
08-01-2006, 10:01 AM
I'm not going to post LITP's pic because that just wouldn't be cool, but he is very good looking. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Although he had a shirt on in his pic, it looks like he's ripped! In one of the pics he sent, he's w/two blondes who are very cute...(lol). He's definitely a cutie.

tmi! just wanting verification he didnt send an austin pict.

HburgXL06
08-01-2006, 06:40 PM
I find it amazing that there is a Steeler or any other football bar in the UK/Ireland!

If there was going to be a football bar for one team I would have thought it would be a Dolphins bar (who were the most popular team here in the 80's/90's when US Football was free-2-air) or possibly a Patriots bar (because of their recent success).

Just did a quick search and it turns out there are a few Steelers bars in Ireland - fancy that!

Anyway, feel free to call our football 'soccer' - it makes things less complicated - im on an American sports forum after all....

OK - soccer is dominant for 9 months of the year - from late August to about May - but we also have rugby season over a similar period - to avoid those UK heatwaves you know?! :sofunny:

A summer sport would be cricket, which is gaining in popularity again after we finally beat the Aussies last time out (we play every 2 years).

Can't think of many other popular team sports - to be honest I dont want to see us branching out too much until we win a World Cup or two at soccer!

NM

It's surprisin how the popular sports in different countries can be so different. I mean you mentioned the three most popular sports in England and they are completely different from here. I don't know if it is similar for the rest of Europe but either way it is surprisin.

Another thing I was curious about is how the leagues work over there for these sports, especially soccer. I mean is it just one huge league over Europe or does England have their own league separate or how does that work? How many total teams are there and are there divisions like in football (AFC East/North, AFC/NFC). How is it in cricket you are playin Australians? Sorry it is all just so baffling to me. I guess in America since we are so large we do not have too many sports that cross an international border. In baseball, basketball, and hockey we do have a few teams that are from Canada but it is not the same since we are so large where as in Europe there are so many countries in such a small area. Just curious man, hope you can follow me and all my questions because I'm startin to lose track at this point myself. Lol. Peace.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
08-01-2006, 10:00 PM
:sweating: Don't you worry, Dom. You're a Steelers boy. LITP is right... I'll go Steelers everytime! :smile:
:sweating:

SteelerzGirl
08-01-2006, 10:12 PM
:sweating:

Awww... You're so cute...(lol)! :smile:

Livinginthe past
08-02-2006, 12:23 AM
It's surprisin how the popular sports in different countries can be so different. I mean you mentioned the three most popular sports in England and they are completely different from here. I don't know if it is similar for the rest of Europe but either way it is surprisin.

Another thing I was curious about is how the leagues work over there for these sports, especially soccer. I mean is it just one huge league over Europe or does England have their own league separate or how does that work? How many total teams are there and are there divisions like in football (AFC East/North, AFC/NFC). How is it in cricket you are playin Australians? Sorry it is all just so baffling to me. I guess in America since we are so large we do not have too many sports that cross an international border. In baseball, basketball, and hockey we do have a few teams that are from Canada but it is not the same since we are so large where as in Europe there are so many countries in such a small area. Just curious man, hope you can follow me and all my questions because I'm startin to lose track at this point myself. Lol. Peace.

BuFu

Hey Hburg,

Soccer is the dominant team sport in Europe - it is the No.1 sport in Germany, Spain, France, Italy etc etc

Ice Hockey, Basketball are played here but do not have that large a following - its mostly American/ Canadian players who aren't good enough to make the pro's in the States.

All of our sports are divided in club level and international level.

At club level the team represents a small part of a single country - Manchester United for example - any nationality can play for a club team.

In the England we have 92 club sides that are spread out over 4 divisions.

There is no seperation in terms of geography as in the US - AFC West, East etc etc

The best teams go in the top division and the worst in the bottom.

So thats about 18 teams to a division - each team plays the other home and away and is given points depending on the result.

At the end of the season the two best teams in a division swap places with the two worst teams in the division above.

If it is the top league then the best team are crowned Champions of the country.

International teams can only be represented by teams who were born in that country (or have parents from that country)

International teams - England, Brazil, Germany play major tournaments every 2 years against each other.

2006, 2010, 2014 - every 4 years there is a world cup for teams across the world

2004, 2008, 2012 - every 4 years there is a European Cup (for England, Germany) and African Cups etc for the other teams in the world.

England, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh are the major cricket playing nations.

We play each other once at home and once away over 2 year cycles, and each game can last up to 5 days.

Cricket , and its tournaments are quite complicated to explain - we do have World Cups but each game only lasts one day.

Hope that explains a bit - any areas I haven't made clear - just ask.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-02-2006, 03:02 PM

:puke:

SteelerzGirl
08-02-2006, 09:36 PM
:puke:

Have a great day, LLT. I am! :smile:

HburgXL06
08-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Hey Hburg,

Soccer is the dominant team sport in Europe - it is the No.1 sport in Germany, Spain, France, Italy etc etc

Ice Hockey, Basketball are played here but do not have that large a following - its mostly American/ Canadian players who aren't good enough to make the pro's in the States.

All of our sports are divided in club level and international level.

At club level the team represents a small part of a single country - Manchester United for example - any nationality can play for a club team.

In the England we have 92 club sides that are spread out over 4 divisions.

There is no seperation in terms of geography as in the US - AFC West, East etc etc

The best teams go in the top division and the worst in the bottom.

So thats about 18 teams to a division - each team plays the other home and away and is given points depending on the result.

At the end of the season the two best teams in a division swap places with the two worst teams in the division above.

If it is the top league then the best team are crowned Champions of the country.

International teams can only be represented by teams who were born in that country (or have parents from that country)

International teams - England, Brazil, Germany play major tournaments every 2 years against each other.

2006, 2010, 2014 - every 4 years there is a world cup for teams across the world

2004, 2008, 2012 - every 4 years there is a European Cup (for England, Germany) and African Cups etc for the other teams in the world.

England, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh are the major cricket playing nations.

We play each other once at home and once away over 2 year cycles, and each game can last up to 5 days.

Cricket , and its tournaments are quite complicated to explain - we do have World Cups but each game only lasts one day.

Hope that explains a bit - any areas I haven't made clear - just ask.

NM

Hey LITP,

Ok I don't get how the league standings work. So if you're the top two teams in the league you are automatically put in the bottom rankings of the league? How do the playoffs work and what title do they get then?

Also, how can one cricket match last so damn long? I've heard of a 15 inning baseball game but DAMN! Lol. Feel free to PM me about all this just in case some here on this board are gettin bored readin over my curiousity over other international sports.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
08-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Hey Hburg,

I dont think there is too much going on, on this thread at the moment, so ill stick my responses on here in case anyone else is interested.

There are 4 leagues. If you, for example, finish the season in 1st place of the 3rd best division then you start the next season in the 2nd best division (you move up one division - its called promotion).

If you were to finish in last place in the 2nd division you would be sent down to the 3rd division for the next season - effectively swapping places with the team I mentioned above.

Every division has its own Champion - obviously the Champion of the 1st division is the best team in the country.

Cricket is a weird one.

I'll point you towards this link - which hopefully explains it better than I could.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/hosking/cricket/explanation.htm

NM

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:27 AM
i smell love.

BBC
08-03-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm not sure exactly where or when it happened, but somewhere along this thread it took a turn for the worst. It has finally arrived :wink:

HburgXL06
08-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the info LITP, I appreciate it man.

And to tony and BBC....F*ck you guys. Lol. Haters.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
08-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Where did Big D go?

augustashark
08-04-2006, 01:44 PM

Sorry SG, I don't see IT!!!!!!

http://img.consumating.com/photos/11012/large/29532.jpg

Livinginthe past
08-04-2006, 01:53 PM
i smell love.

Maybe its time to start utilising a new sock Tony.

NM

SteelerzGirl
08-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Sorry SG, I don't see IT!!!!!!

http://img.consumating.com/photos/11012/large/29532.jpg

You're silly, augusta. Judging by the looks of that plastic pocket protector, I think that may be a pic of one of Peyton Manning's relatives. :smile: