PDA

View Full Version : LOL.,.. i dont ever want to hear it again

60_MINUTES
02-05-2012, 11:34 PM
I guess that puts it to a rest all you blow hard brady lovers ( On the steelers chat board which I dont get ) anyway lets make sure we never here that Brady is the best ever again period..................

Unless of course you want to say Brady is the best ever next to Eli lol... if Eli beats you twice in the Superbowl then you can never say your the best again... ever...

Montana, Bradshaw those guys win the games... Brady is a two time losing quarterback that has never won a superbowl bowl without cheating... If it comes down to him having to make a play to win the game he will never do it... if he dont get to stand in the pocket and look around and everything be perfect then he is screwed... This is one of the reasons he is a two time losing Superbowl player he cant create nothig to carry his team like the great ones do... The true great QB's of all time.. the ones that win the big game... Montana,,, Bradshaw, Aikman,, Manning Eli and.. BEN... all these guys win superbowls... Brady IMO falls behind these guys... he lost 2 throw him back there with Jim Kelly lol... best quarterback in history my ass...

plain and simple you can never call him the best QB in history now that ELI has beat him twice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BigRick
02-05-2012, 11:41 PM
I guess that puts it to a rest all you blow hard brady lovers ( On the steelers chat board which I dont get ) anyway lets make sure we never here that Brady is the best ever again period..................

Unless of course you want to say Brady is the best ever next to Eli lol... if Eli beats you twice in the Superbowl then you can never say your the best again... ever...

Montana, Bradshaw those guys win the games... Brady is a two time losing quarterback that has never won a superbowl bowl without cheating... If it comes down to him having to make a play to win the game he will never do it... if he dont get to stand in the pocket and look around and everything be perfect then he is screwed... This is one of the reasons he is a two time losing Superbowl player he cant create nothig to carry his team like the great ones do... The true great QB's of all time.. the ones that win the big game... Montana,,, Bradshaw, Aikman,, Manning Eli and.. BEN... all these guys win superbowls... Brady IMO falls behind these guys... he lost 2 throw him back there with Jim Kelly lol... best quarterback in history my ass...

plain and simple you can never call him the best QB in history now that ELI has beat him twice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you hit the proverbially nail right square on the head!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

GMU Steeler
02-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Overrated clap, clap.

LambertWardSteel
02-06-2012, 12:40 AM
brady is little better than a .500 QB lifetime now :rofl:

TRH
02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
I copied the following from another post i made this evening over in the "NFL" forum :

But i've said over....and over....and over again.....Brady's a good one. A very good one. But i've never thought of him as "the best" as he gets labeled as constantly.
For the majority of his career he's sat behind an almost unpenetrateable offensive line and been part of smart offensive play calling that utilizes quick slants and 2 TE's. And he's had a great coaching staff.
Put any of the other guys in that situation and they play almost as good or just as good.

Can you imagine Brady playing behind OUR "made of paper" offensive line and dumb play calling? He'd be eaten for lunch and probably would be paralyzed by now.
I've never bought into the Brady thing.

Darkstorm05
02-06-2012, 01:05 AM
I was sweating him getting a 4th ring. Another year of not having to worry about it.

Millers the sh!t
02-06-2012, 01:14 AM

I agree with most of what you say, but I think dropped balls were the reason they lost. Not BRADY being unable to make a play.

Either way, I'm psyched they blew it!!!!!!!!! Cheers

When Steelers lost last year all these pats fans started blowing up my phone talking $h!T. They were all quiet tonight though....... HA HA HA...

Darkstorm05
02-06-2012, 01:25 AM
This pic makes my heart sing...

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/10/54/24/2278693/3/628x471.jpg

I hate watching this guy with his "Nobody can touch me because I'm a Patriot and you'll get a flag" little fruitloop crossing routes. How I wished Clark would decapitate him on one of those.

Millers the sh!t
02-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Patriots are all smoke and mirrors.

Including the playoffs I think they beat ONE team this season with a winning record. And that took Kraft selling his soul to the devil for Cundiff to miss that chip shot.

Patriots always find themselves having an easy schedule every year. I have to hear all season long how brady's the best cause he has 7 seconds to throw a 6 yard in route to welker 15 times a game and racks up 30 points against 13 flunky teams every year. I hope Peyton ends up in Miami or NY next season so they actualy get some competition in that division.

Ha Ha... The hype machine NFL network is currerly trying to mitigate the responsiblity of Welker's dropped wide open pass cause it's "very hard" to catch a ball when u have to turn around......

That networks a joke....

Millers the sh!t
02-06-2012, 01:42 AM

I hate watching this guy with his "Nobody can touch me because I'm a Patriot and you'll get a flag" little fruitloop crossing routes. How I wished Clark would decapitate him on one of those.

Ha ha ha you're in for a treat my friend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNy-TkDGB0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DanRooney
02-06-2012, 01:45 AM

Uhh...I'm happy that Brady lost again. But Ben lost one just last year bro. :coffee:

I hope Tomlin is calling Mike Sullivan right about now.

IowaSteeler927
02-06-2012, 02:00 AM
While Brady doesn't really have many deep threats all I saw was Brady throwing short to intermediate routes and his receivers picking up yards after the catch. Brady gets too much credit for what he does. I know at one point he broke the record for consecutive completions. I found that laughable because all he was throwing was underneath routes to Woodhead when I saw that stat. Brady hasn't been able to consistently throw the deep ball since they got rid of Randy Moss. His deepest throws were to freaking tight ends and one of them was easily picked off.

Millers the sh!t
02-06-2012, 02:04 AM
While Brady doesn't really have many deep threats all I saw was Brady throwing short to intermediate routes and his receivers picking up yards after the catch. Brady gets too much credit for what he does. I know at one point he broke the record for consecutive completions. I found that laughable because all he was throwing was underneath routes to Woodhead when I saw that stat. Brady hasn't been able to consistently throw the deep ball since they got rid of Randy Moss. His deepest throws were to freaking tight ends and one of them was easily picked off.

^ BINGO BANGO BABY!
Thank you very much sir!

tony hipchest
02-06-2012, 02:10 AM
brady has never won a sb w/o vinatieri kicking the winning points either.

no cheating + no vinatieri = no lombardi

period.

GMU Steeler
02-06-2012, 02:12 AM
brady has never won a sb w/o vinatieri kicking the winning points either.

no cheating + no vinatieri = no lombardi

period.

You know that's something that doesn't get talked much about. Vinatieri made a ton of clutch kicks for them. And yeah it is I think suspicious that ever since they got busted in Spygate that they haven't had the same "magic."

Millers the sh!t
02-06-2012, 02:39 AM
You know that's something that doesn't get talked much about. Vinatieri made a ton of clutch kicks for them. And yeah it is I think suspicious that ever since they got busted in Spygate that they haven't had the same "magic."

Pats fans think it Brady that won all those games. They totally forget spygate, tuck rules, and the spec teams contributions etc etc.

The ONLY reason why the cheats got to the big dance this season was major injuries to two of the best afc playoff teams and the ravens blowing their load like they usually do. If pit and houston weren't jacked up the patsies wouldn't have made it. Also, with the injuries to the colts and the meltdown of the jets, the afc playoff picture was WEAK. The planets aligned for them this year so I hope they enjoyed their ride....

tanda10506
02-06-2012, 03:03 AM
I dont think winning the SB or making it there is all on the QB, but Brady has been choking a lot lately. This year they had one real playoff game and that was at home and Brady was terrible. Then you have the fact that he had lost the last 3 playoff games before the Denver game. So many Pats fans and league officials downplayed the "spygate" thing, but it's obviously huge. As mentioned, Vinatteri did make a lot of points in the playoffs and SB. They were a Lee Evans drop away from going home before the SB even though the rules cater to the pass, their schedule was weak the whole second half of the season, and only having to play one real playoff game AT HOME. Im not going to say Brady is not good, but it might be the end for him. Sure he will throw for tons of yards vs the Dolphins, Browns, etc, but we learned how to beat them this year and the Jets will get better, going to be pretty hard for them to get back. There should be a huge asterisk next to their last SB, cheating clearly played a roll.

LambertWardSteel
02-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Pats fans, league officials, and the media all have downplayed Spygate but had NE won they were all waiting and ready to offer it as proof the other SBs were legit. I find that amazing. If I win something today how does that vindicate the games I won before when it was know I was cheating? I'm glad they don't get the chance.

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Don't think we'll hear from the Brady lovers for a while.

60_MINUTES
02-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Uhh...I'm happy that Brady lost again. But Ben lost one just last year bro. :coffee:

I hope Tomlin is calling Mike Sullivan right about now.

i know man... but he aint lost two lol... only the real losers of the league lose two

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 07:35 AM
If it's not related to Pittsburgh Steeler football, it belongs in the NFL forum. That's where i've placed it.

60_MINUTES
02-06-2012, 09:28 AM
are you kidding me??? anytime you bash Brady it is steeler football... I assume your a Brady blow hard as well... good lord man get a clue... look at the board now its filled with topics that arent steeler topics

lol... brady lover i guess you had a bad night last night uh?????

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 09:43 AM
are you kidding me??? anytime you bash Brady it is steeler football... I assume your a Brady blow hard as well... good lord man get a clue... look at the board now its filled with topics that arent steeler topics

If it isn't related to Steelers football, it doesn't belong outside of the NFL Football forum.

Now, you NEED to watch your mouth and cool off or i'll be sending you on a vacation from this forum. Your comments we're absolutely uncalled for, as I NEVER insulted anyone. I am NOT a Cheatriots fan by any means, hell, I was ecstatic when the Giants won it!

I suggest you watch your comments towards myself and other members, or you'll be left twiddling your thumbs for a month when your banned. This is your warning.

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Hell, even the idiotic Patriots fans that trolled this board (conveniently quiet now), posted there crap in the proper forums. Get a clue.

Fire Arians
02-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Eli owns Brady

Millers the sh!t
02-06-2012, 10:34 AM

Typical 60 minutes...

Accuses people of being ravens, browns, and bengals fan if they are critical of any steelers players/staff. Now he's calling a moderator a Brady blow hard and telling them to get a clue....

It's obvious he's deprived, or addicted to something, and clearly doesn't like when you refute his grandiose, Willy Wonka, outer space posts with actual facts.

Suspend me if you want, but 60 minutes is an idiot. :coffee:

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Typical 60 minutes...

Accuses people of being ravens, browns, and bengals fan if they are critical of any steelers players/staff. Now he's calling a moderator a Brady blow hard and telling them to get a clue....

It's obvious he's deprived, or addicted to something, and clearly doesn't like when you refute his grandiose, Willy Wonka, outer space posts with actual facts.

Suspend me if you want, but 60 minutes is an idiot. :coffee:

The funniest thing about all of this is that he's angry because I moved this thread to the NFL forum. It's obvious this thread doesn't directly relate to the Steelers, so I moved it to it's proper destination.

Sixburgher
02-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Uhh...I'm happy that Brady lost again.

Hard to tell considering the Brady nutguzzling you had been doing previously.

Buddha Bus
02-06-2012, 02:36 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/402680_10100237165510217_609529_45326928_138604494 7_n.jpg

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 02:52 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/402680_10100237165510217_609529_45326928_138604494 7_n.jpg

LMFAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buddha Bus
02-06-2012, 03:17 PM
LMFAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And yet, no rep points. :hunch:

:chuckle:

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Done, I attached an important message to it.

Buddha Bus
02-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Done, I attached an important message to it.

Thank you and.... :fingers: :flipoff: :moon: :hit: :smack:

Buddha Bus
02-06-2012, 03:38 PM
kZlZyRZxzEA

zcoop
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM

Priceless!

60_MINUTES
02-06-2012, 08:00 PM
good lord guys... take it easy... I enjoy talking some shit and getting a little fired up... I guess you dont know me well yet but oh well it you cant take a little riding then I will ease up some on some of you... Typical 60 Minutes??? who said that... Am I getting a name for being a blow hard myself.. cool blow hard name sounds good to me

tony hipchest
02-06-2012, 08:53 PM
... look at the board now its filled with topics that arent steeler topics

?and THAT is a problem, a problem we volunteer to help clean up to help this board run smoothly.

are you really suggesting that we should allow the exchange of cookie recipies and volleyball discussions in the main steelers forum?

"everybody else does it" is not an excuse. i suggest to EVERYONE they abide by the COC and forum rules and NOT be a source of the problem. be a part of the solution and post topics in the appropriate forum. is that too much to ask?

after almost 7 years on this board i still dont get why people get so pissy and butthurt over this VERY SIMPLE rule and request.

:hunch: