PDA

View Full Version : Watch Gisele bash hubby Tom's receivers

Atlanta Dan
02-06-2012, 09:18 AM
This is nice - class organization from the head coach down to the QB's wife:chuckle:

Watch as the Brazilian supermodel's frustration boils over as she makes her way out of Lucas Oil Stadium last night. A rowdy Giants fan taunts Bundchen, yelling: "Eli (Manning) rules, Eli owns your husband."

Standing outside an elevator, Bundchen curses and complains that her hubby's receivers didn't catch the ball.

"My husband can't (expletive) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time," she says, before taking an angry swig of her bottled water.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/video-watch-gisele-complain-about-hubby-tom-bradys-receivers-gisele-bundchen-super-bowl-xlvi-new-england-patrilots-new-york-giants-super-bowl-xlvi-/1

Bayz101
02-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Ouch. Welker will feel that one.

Kanata-Steeler
02-06-2012, 10:45 AM
That "rich" life must be really hard on her emotionally, poor thing.
I could think of a 100 dirty-minded things to say right now about her mis-givings.
But, be still heart.

'Cause If I did, I would be booted outta' this Forum, about as fast as Gizele could say:
"... BUT TOM !!!, YOU MADE ME DO ALL THOSE ...err um THINGS?... FOR YOUR RECEIVERS", JUST BEFORE THE GAME ?! ..."
:doh:

tony hipchest
02-06-2012, 12:52 PM
gazelle should know better than to talk about that assclown nimrod "ochocinco" like that.

its not his fault his act is tired, he is washed up and shoulda been cut along with that other bust haynesworth.

im sure chad will let her have it via twitter once he is finally sent packing.

what was even greater than the lingerie peddler's comments was his wife tom throwing welker under the bus for not catching his poor throw.

:applaudit:

lloydwoodson
02-15-2012, 11:32 PM
^^^ Exactly. It was a poor throw. Welker was wide open and had the ball thrown above and behind him in spite of a 5 yard cushion. Brady also played like garbage in the 4th quarter of the Ravens game. I guess that was his receivers fault too.

Bayz101
02-16-2012, 01:43 AM
It was definitely a badly thrown ball. He got to comfortable with the space he was given and lobbed it. Welker had to change direction just to get a chance on it.

Bayz101
02-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Also, BiBi Jones is hotter than Gisele.

Fire Arians
02-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Also, BiBi Jones is hotter than Gisele.

and she's got more skills haha