PDA

View Full Version : Brownco's

CowherLover
07-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted but I just read that Denver signed Kenard Lang also. That's crazy, they now have 5 former defensive players fromthem. Even crazier..... they actually play well!
Kenard was quoted as saying "I was like a little kid chasing the school bus down the street- "Oh, why are you all leaving me?"
:rofl:

Big D
07-11-2006, 12:58 PM
have they signed tim couch?

CowherLover
07-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Can you believe his brother said he's going to have surgery and sit out for this season then make another run next year?! Dude, WTF?! Wait.... he can be the QB for Maurice Clarett's new team. :sofunny:

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Can you believe his brother said he's going to have surgery and sit out for this season then make another run next year?! Dude, WTF?! Wait.... he can be the QB for Maurice Clarett's new team. :sofunny:
when i heard about clarett i could think about was the movie the longest yard

RoethlisBURGHer
07-11-2006, 01:20 PM
And watch Lang be a beast in Denver.

Damn,maybe Cleveland is cursed.

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:24 PM
or maybe butch davis didnt know how to run a defense after all

RoethlisBURGHer
07-11-2006, 01:34 PM
or maybe butch davis didnt know how to run a defense after all

Butch Davis can't even run his own house,much less an NFL defense.

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
I bet he would give his left nut to go back into time and turn the browns offer down and stay at miami. He could have had a serious legacy

CantStop85
07-11-2006, 01:38 PM
have they signed tim couch?
I hate the Browns...they take the best player to ever come out of UK and ruin him. :dang:

They can't do anything right...it's no coincidence that there isn't a single star on that team.

peter
07-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted but I just read that Denver signed Kenard Lang also. That's crazy, they now have 5 former defensive players fromthem. Even crazier..... they actually play well!
Kenard was quoted as saying "I was like a little kid chasing the school bus down the street- "Oh, why are you all leaving me?"

Hey, you spelled Broncos wrong. Its not spelled Browncos. Also, its not possessive, so you can drop the apostrophe (s). :dang: :dang:

Just thought I'd help you out! :smile:

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Hey, you spelled Broncos wrong. Its not spelled Browncos. Also, its not possessive, so you can drop the apostrophe (s). :dang: :dang:

Just thought I'd help you out! :smile:
hey dude he was being sarcastic

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:43 PM
I hate the Browns...they take the best player to ever come out of UK and ruin him. :dang:

They can't do anything right...it's no coincidence that there isn't a single star on that team.
well not trying to defend the browns are anything but i would say the torn rotator had more to do with his career being ruined then the browns

peter
07-11-2006, 01:47 PM
hey dude he was being sarcastic

What are you talking about? It is spelled wrong.

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:53 PM
What are you talking about? It is spelled wrong.
right. he is making fun of the fact the broncos have signed a bunch of former browns.
brown-co's get it

peter
07-11-2006, 02:06 PM
right. he is making fun of the fact the broncos have signed a bunch of former browns.
brown-co's get it

The apostrophe (S) is still wrong though.

Big D
07-11-2006, 02:08 PM
well we apologize for the unproper grammer

peter
07-11-2006, 02:10 PM
well we apologize for the unproper grammer

Improper. Not unproper.

Big D
07-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Improper. Not unproper.
ok junior thats about enough. This isnt the grammer train

Hawk Believer
07-11-2006, 02:18 PM
peter=:troll:

peter
07-11-2006, 02:21 PM
ok junior thats about enough. This isnt the grammer train

First of all, my name is not junior, and second, you spelled grammar wrong. There is no "E" in grammar. :dang:

Big D
07-11-2006, 02:22 PM
First of all, my name is not junior, and second, you spelled grammar wrong. There is no "E" in grammar. :dang:
ok junior. i sory i dnt know how to spel

peter
07-11-2006, 02:28 PM
ok junior. i sory i dnt know how to spel

I was just trying to help. You don't have to get upset about it.

CowherLover
07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
peter=:troll:
I'm beginning to get that feeling also HB

Hawk Believer
07-11-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm beginning to get that feeling also HB
But whose alter ego is he? Hmmm....

Lyn
07-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Peter,
As a former English teacher, I must say it is excellent for you to be aware of proper English, however, on this board we do not "correct" others on their use of the English language. That form of "correction" is used exclusively by parents, correcting their children, when the child uses improper English and for teachers to correct their students. It has NO PLACE on a Steeler message board. :)

Big D
07-11-2006, 02:43 PM
I was just trying to help. You don't have to get upset about it.
yeah i'm really mad

CowherLover
07-11-2006, 03:02 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I knew the punctuation was wrong as soon as I posted but was too busy to change it. HB that is a very good question. I wonder if it's someone who's been :banned:?

Big D
07-11-2006, 03:03 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I knew the punctuation was wrong as soon as I posted but was too busy to change it. HB that is a very good question. I wonder if it's someone who's been :banned:?
I missed this. who could this be

Hawk Believer
07-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Nah, I bet its a regular poster. The posts are more funny than bitter.

Big D
07-11-2006, 03:10 PM
I just want to know who you are talking about

klick81
07-11-2006, 04:09 PM
LOL...i've had the feeling that Peter was a troll since the firs of his posts that I came across.

CowherLover
07-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah, normally if you ignore them long enough they go away.

klick81
07-11-2006, 06:33 PM
What's interesting about him though, is that he passes as the naive nerd fan!

peter
07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
I've been a Steeler fan for a few years now. I don't know why people on this board are questioning who I am. On a sidenote, I did notice that Big D has had other confrontations on this board with younger individuals. I don't know if people here have issues with that, but I'll move on if I'm not wanted around here.

Big D
07-12-2006, 01:04 PM
I've been a Steeler fan for a few years now. I don't know why people on this board are questioning who I am. On a sidenote, I did notice that Big D has had other confrontations on this board with younger individuals. I don't know if people here have issues with that, but I'll move on if I'm not wanted around here.
i'm not having a confrontation with you. Sorry if my sarcasm made you feel un wanted. As far as the confrontations with younger individuals you will have to let me know who that was. Because pretty sure i've only had issues with one single individual on this site who is actually older then me

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
I'll move on if I'm not wanted around here.

Peter...dont sweat the small stuff..what you will find out is that wether you are wanted pr unwanted will depend on YOU more than US...Just be cool and add positive comments (sarcasm welcomed)...and enjoy

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-12-2006, 01:31 PM

In his defense..I have seen him chasing "the Bus" on more than one occassion. This is just the first bus he has ever caught!

klick81
07-12-2006, 01:34 PM

If you're really who you say you are, and are not pulling a fast one on us, then WELCOME! By the way, is that you in your avatar (the small picture under your username)?