PDA

View Full Version : I guess its time for some draft news....

60_MINUTES
02-08-2012, 10:43 AM
I dont see much about draft yet so I guess I will start one.. Does anyone have a list of the top 5 guards and top 5 OT coming out this year. I would like to see some names so I can do some research on them.. Two years ago I posted a thread like this and of course pouncey was on the list... I fell in love with the guy was one of the first times Steelers drafted a player I actually wanted them to draft more then anyone else..

anyway some of you draft gurus if you got time put a list of top O line players on here thanks...

also for the draft experts who do you think will still be there when the steelers pick at 24... Id like to know who to watch for at the combine...

BossAus
02-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Top OLine prospects are Matt Kalil OT USC, Jonathan Martin OT Stanford, David DeCastro OG Stanford, Cordy Glenn OG Georgia, Mike Adams OT Ohio State.

MasterOfPuppets
02-08-2012, 11:13 AM
http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php

AgentGold007
02-08-2012, 11:29 AM
PI dont see much about draft yet...

There's an entire forum dedicated to the draft...War Room 2012

MACH1
02-08-2012, 11:51 AM
I dont see much about draft yet so I guess I will start one.. Does anyone have a list of the top 5 guards and top 5 OT coming out this year. I would like to see some names so I can do some research on them.. Two years ago I posted a thread like this and of course pouncey was on the list... I fell in love with the guy was one of the first times Steelers drafted a player I actually wanted them to draft more then anyone else..

anyway some of you draft gurus if you got time put a list of top O line players on here thanks...

also for the draft experts who do you think will still be there when the steelers pick at 24... Id like to know who to watch for at the combine...

Putting this in the DRAFT forum.

Bayz101
02-08-2012, 12:05 PM
I see it's been moved. 60, have you trouble with thread placement? :chuckle:

Maybe that's why you went bat shit on me when I moved your Patriots thread to the NFL forum, it's because you may not know your way around the forums we have. That's what we're here for, if you need help, just ask for it.

Bayz101
02-08-2012, 12:05 PM
As for the information regarding top players coming to the draft, it's posted above.

Darkstorm05
02-08-2012, 12:11 PM
It's kind of looking like unless an OLine choice really falls, we won't be going this route in Round 1. There are a few projected for the top 15, the rest 2nd round or later.

60_MINUTES
02-08-2012, 03:34 PM
It's kind of looking like unless an OLine choice really falls, we won't be going this route in Round 1. There are a few projected for the top 15, the rest 2nd round or later.

Im good with ILB if no one fits first round bill... or even NT but I would love to see OT or Guard fall to us... we need it

60_MINUTES
02-08-2012, 03:36 PM
I see it's been moved. 60, have you trouble with thread placement? :chuckle:

Maybe that's why you went bat shit on me when I moved your Patriots thread to the NFL forum, it's because you may not know your way around the forums we have. That's what we're here for, if you need help, just ask for it.

HaHa smart ass.... but I still say anytime your bash brady or the pats it is steeler related...:drink:

Bayz101
02-08-2012, 03:44 PM
HaHa smart ass.... but I still say anytime your bash brady or the pats it is steeler related...:drink:

It is steeler related, just not in a forum that welcomes fans of all teams :drink:

60_MINUTES
02-08-2012, 03:48 PM
It is steeler related, just not in a forum that welcomes fans of all teams :drink:

right... I'll give you that... but shit on other fans... I welcome them to but mostly just to pick on and piss off... I really like fans of other teams that stay around as regulars... then there is always someone to pick on :applaudit: