PDA

View Full Version : n00b

cbalke
07-11-2006, 04:11 PM
So...after being neg repped on my first post which was a crack at a joke at the Big Ben captioned pic, I guess I'm feeling obligated to post my "Steelers Resume" so folks will know that I'm not actually a troll and am a raving lunatic Steelers fan.

You know what? Forget that, I'm not posting that.

Here's my house Feb 5, 2006. Judge for yourself: http://www.balkenet.com/family/pictures/superbowl/index.html

Prosdo
07-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Welcome to SF! Nice pictures!

cbalke
07-11-2006, 04:28 PM
thanks, man. we had a blast that day. :D

SteelerFanInCA
07-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Welcome to SF.

SteelerzGirl
07-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, cbalke! :smile:

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Welcome, better be more careful with your first post!!!

floodcitygirl
07-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Welcome and enjoy! :smile:

steelerdude
07-11-2006, 08:42 PM
howdy pardner.

BlackNGold203
07-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net!

cbalke
07-12-2006, 05:34 AM
thank so much everyone, i appreciate it.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

HometownGal
07-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Hello and welcome cbalke! :smile:

Nice pics and great looking family you have there.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-13-2006, 03:46 AM
So...after being neg repped on my first post which was a crack at a joke at the Big Ben captioned pic, I guess I'm feeling obligated to post my "Steelers Resume" so folks will know that I'm not actually a troll and am a raving lunatic Steelers fan.

You know what? Forget that, I'm not posting that.

Here's my house Feb 5, 2006. Judge for yourself: http://www.balkenet.com/family/pictures/superbowl/index.html

Nice pics..lovely wife and beautiful child!!!..

cbalke
07-13-2006, 06:15 AM
thanks, guys. i think my kids are beautiful, too. :smile:

like i've been telling people, we always knew who the dad was(me), but we just weren't ever really sure who the mom was.... :blurp: :blurp:

SteelShooter
07-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome.................................and did I say "Hey There!"

MyCuz64Furness
07-17-2006, 10:54 AM
welcome.....I never saw your first post so your A-OK in my book:smile:

HburgXL06
07-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up. I didn't see your first post but in defense of the site and its members I'll tell you not to take it personally. Since the Super Bowl we have had many trolls that come in under various disguises and do what trolls do. Because of that sometimes when we don't know the new person sayin somethin that is on the edge we suspect yet another troll. But don't worry now, I'm sure those pics will give proof of your Steeler fanaticism. Cute kids, by the way. Also, I liked that table, it looked primed and ready for a beer pong tournament. Either way though the house looked great, you should leave it up like that all year long!

BuFu

cbalke
07-19-2006, 09:20 PM
thank you guys. :smile: i keep forgetting that i posted this, so i don't come back here often to check. thanks for making me feel welcome, i sure appreciate it!

wiqidjuggalo
07-20-2006, 02:13 AM
welcome to the forums... lots of good stuff and better ppl here