PDA

View Full Version : Todd "WTF" Haley - new Steeler cult hero

ETL
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM
The more I read about this guy... the more I say to myself - he's the NEW STEELER CULT HERO.

This guy has to be the most quirky controversial unpredictable coach that the Steelers have hired since God knows when.

He has more personality than all the assistant coaches combined .... for the last twenty years.

Last year - my project was William Gay. This year - I will do my best to elevate Todd "WTF" Haley into the ultimate Steeler cult hero.

We all know he likes oral sex and his favorite phrase is "WTF" but did you know that he once sued McDonalds for $1.7 million dollars when his wife found a dead rat in her salad ... can you believe that?!?!?.... someone actually ordered a salad at McDonalds.

Being a cult hero entails that he has some mystery, some talent and that "It" factor. And yes, he has it. Browse through his pictures and he seems to be either constipated or saying - "I don't give a sh*t about anything"

I predict at least 3 blowups this year and instead of bringing him down, they will elevate him to elite cult status.

I also predict that by the end of the year, Ben will say how good it was to have someone push him like "WTF" Haley did.

Welcome Todd "WTF" Haley to our previously boring Steeler coaching family.

tony hipchest
02-09-2012, 12:04 AM
:chuckle:

he's definitely a hot head, hot dogging type.

i look forward to your weekly "haley's hotdogometer"

http://picchore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

LayingTheWoodley56
02-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Some of these reports of him being difficult to get along with have me a little worried, because we've always done our best to avoid combustible locker rooms. It definitely couldn't hurt though to have a fiery type guy in there who can blister the paint off the walls and rip the team a new one if they need it. And besides, as the sentiment around here seems to be, anyone is better than BA, right?

Bayz101
02-09-2012, 09:32 AM
LMAO! I can't wait to read this every week.

TRH
02-09-2012, 10:53 AM
cult hero? Actually, the Pittsburgh media is trying their best to turn Arians into a cult hero. It's laughable.

Fire Arians
02-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Some of these reports of him being difficult to get along with have me a little worried, because we've always done our best to avoid combustible locker rooms. It definitely couldn't hurt though to have a fiery type guy in there who can blister the paint off the walls and rip the team a new one if they need it. And besides, as the sentiment around here seems to be, anyone is better than BA, right?

no that's just the truth

Bayz101
02-09-2012, 11:04 AM
no that's just the truth

:applaudit: