PDA

View Full Version : Almost got into it w/ a ratbird fan today..

BlitzburghRockCity
06-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Let me preface this little story by saying Im normally known for being a pretty level headed, easy going guy... and I do consider myself to be that on a normal basis...BUT

So anyway, after work, I went to the grocery store, to pick up something for dinner, and in line in the check out low and behold in front of me is a guy w/ a purple lanyard keychain w/ the ratbird logo on it, and a purple tattoo of the ratbird head on his leg. He was wearing shorts so it was quite visible. He turned around and noticed I was holding my checkbook, which has a Steelers cover on it. He says, "Oh, ur a Steelers fan", I said yeah, what the hell is that supposed to mean? He said the only real team is the ravens and that York pa is ravens country. I literally laughed in his face, and told him to get a life and wake up from his dream world. York has always been Steeler country and it always will be, so take your gay ray ass on up the line will ya!!! He goes, you know ur not a real fan unless you have a tattoo of ur team on your ankle. I said oh really, so you do realize that you have a tattoo of a purple bird on your leg? A purple bird dude, how gay is that? Not to mention it's an ugly raven! He goes, yeah whatever, atleast I have the guts to sport my team with a tattoo. WRONG ANSWER BUDDY! I proceeded to show him my Steelers tattoo,and told him, atleast Im not sporting purple, and people actually compliment my tattoo instead of laughing at it!

By then u could tell he was getting alittle pissed off.. he goes, what have you guys done lately? huh? atleast we got a super bowl title.. I said yeah, all we've done is get 4 of them! so come talk to me when you can say that. He goes, atleast we have one in this decade; and I said, well come talk to me when you can get 4 in less than a decade, and come talk to me when you have the caliber of playes in the HOF that we do,and come talk to me when you have a QB who is as talented as big ben, and a HOF running back like bettis, and further more.. come talk to me when you can actually sit in your stadium, and NOT be cheering for a bunch of theives, dealers, and murders who wear purple uniforms, play in a purple stadium, and have their fans wear nothing but purple!! So take your RATBIRD ass up on outta the store cuz you are way out of your league ass&$#@ ! He then got a call on his cell phone, and left the store.

So there you have it, my little excitment for the day. Yeah, I could have taken the high road and walked away, but damnit,Im a Steelers fan forever, and nobody is going to talk down on my team without getting something in return!

BB2W
06-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Good work BRC! Until the start of the second paragraph, I thought you got off easy without him mentioning the recent Superbowl win like a Patriot fan.

I live in Dayton, and I must admit, I have never met a Ravens fan.......unless, you count the confused Browns fans after Modell left, and before the Brownies returned. If I ever do meet a die-hard Ravens fan......I am beeting his eyes shut, and taking his money. :boxing:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Its insaine..these people actually believe their team is king of the hill. that everybody loves the ratbirds!! I had so many other lines just waiting for him, like calling his team the browns, asking how good that kyle boller is these days, whats it like to have your star players in jail all the time, yeah, i had a bunch more, but that arse just left!!

BB2W
06-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Relax BRC......if some chit jumps off, I got your back!

Just let me know, I'll be in PA in less than five hours. :bringit:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Thanks bro !!! :cool:

It'll be interesting at the ratbird/Steeler game in baltimore this year again Im sure. Ur welcome to come along, the more black n gold the better.

ironcitychef
06-07-2005, 01:21 AM
I can only imagine the clerk at the register.:uhh:

steelersgirl86
06-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Good job!!! that was pretty funny I wish I could of been there to witness it...I like that stuff.... :sign02:

Prosdo
06-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Way to go Blitz! You sure put that ratbird fan in his place. Wish I could have seen it lol

clevestinks
06-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Got your back Blitz! Invite him to Latrobe, we`ll take care of him!

RoethlisBURGHer
06-08-2005, 01:48 PM
I got your back.

:wantsome: :dualies:

:sign01: :sign02:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-08-2005, 07:45 PM
I can only imagine the clerk at the register.:uhh:

Yeah, now that I think about it, the 2 clerks on either side of us were just kinda quiet and starring at us... I have no idea why though? :rolleyes:

bigbensgirl7
06-09-2005, 03:44 PM
I live in Dayton, and I must admit, I have never met a Ravens fan.......unless, you count the confused Browns fans after Modell left, and before the Brownies returned. If I ever do meet a die-hard Ravens fan......I am beeting his eyes shut, and taking his money. :boxing:
There was one at Damon's (maybe you weren't there that game...but he was actually kind of nice to me (but that might have been because I was a girl)!!! I have only met 2 more where I used to work and they were just in town for a visit...I was kidding around and said we don't serve Ravens fans here, then immediately laughed and said I was just kidding...well they didn't find it that funny...and proceded to explain to me why the Ratbirds were going to kick the crap out of us that weekend. They told me they would come back win or lose...but when we beat them...I obviously never saw them-typical (They can dish it out, but can't take it)