PDA

View Full Version : THE INTER-STEELERCOUNTRY wars need to stop

section514
07-12-2006, 08:07 AM
How come so many of us are so angry and fighting with between each other, turn your anger on a bengals fan, or throw in the super bowl video

:willy:we need the season to start real soon before we kill each other:willy:

:willy:we got offseason fever!:willy:

BlackNGold203
07-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Ahhh yes....the dog days......

kinda like training camp...where the guys start fighting because theyve been going weeks without another color jersey to hit.....

Player report in 16 days....1st exhibition game one month from...TODAY!!!

Big D
07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
How come so many of us are so angry and fighting with between each other, turn your anger on a bengals fan, or throw in the super bowl video

I agree. There are way to many civil wars in here and i'm sorry that I have been part of them

Lyn
07-12-2006, 08:46 AM
If you do not respond, it should go away, after all, a person can not just keep posting to themselves, can they?

ARKIESTEEL
07-12-2006, 08:50 AM
If you do not respond, it should go away, after all, a person can not just keep posting to themselves, can they?

I can but I have pills that help with that. :bouncy:

Big D
07-12-2006, 08:51 AM
thats true but the problem i had was I was being followed and i had a smart ass comment by every post i made

CowherLover
07-12-2006, 08:54 AM
It's all good Big D, Lyn is right. If your stalker kepps it up and you ignore him he'll be gone eventually one way or the other. Don't let anyone provoke you.

Big D
07-12-2006, 08:56 AM
It's all good Big D, Lyn is right. If your stalker kepps it up and you ignore him he'll be gone eventually one way or the other. Don't let anyone provoke you.
its all good. I have alot of respect for 99% of the people in here. I'm not going to let one person change my opinions on this forum

floodcitygirl
07-12-2006, 09:01 AM
I can but I have pills that help with that. :bouncy:Thanks! This thread needed that! :sofunny:

Big D
07-12-2006, 09:05 AM
one of the things I was accused of was being a troll. Looking for outside opinions on this one

Lyn
07-12-2006, 09:08 AM

I think people need to just act like the good people they really are.

section514
07-12-2006, 09:33 AM
well slashsteel is on timeout for now, i took down the sig i made for him, once he chills out i will give it back to him (my education major is showing a little bit) I like slashtsteel, big d and nicesteel, lyn is a cool gal too, those douche bags at steelernation will get whats coming to them some how!

and of course, my favorite MILF (hometown gal)

*why can't we be friends plays in the backround*

Big D
07-12-2006, 09:35 AM
well slashsteel is on timeout for now, i took down the sig i made for him, once he chills out i will give it back to him (my education major is showing a little bit) I like slashtsteel, big d and nicesteel, lyn is a cool gal too, those douche bags at steelernation will get whats coming to them some how!

haha

X-Terminator
07-12-2006, 09:51 AM
People just need to learn that disagreements or misunderstandings are just that, and have the discipline and maturity to not let it escalate into a pointless flame war. Heated discussions and debates are fine - just don't take it personally.

Remember everyone - Flame wars are for retards :grin: :stickout:

CAH
07-12-2006, 10:49 AM
I haven't seen anyone fighting. Are you people hiding those fights from me? I see disagreements but I see those everywhere. Not a big deal.

ARKIESTEEL
07-12-2006, 10:55 AM

Oh I thought we was freinds too well shows what you know :blah: :boxing: :duel: :fingers:

Just messing around 514 you are one of the good guys

CantStop85
07-12-2006, 11:51 AM
http://www.purplemoon.com/jewelry/pins/make-love-daisy.jpg

section514
07-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh I thought we was freinds too well shows what you know :blah: :boxing: :duel: :fingers:

Just messing around 514 you are one of the good guys
ur my boy ark... i didn't list you because I havne't seen you get into an argument or you haven't brought me into any that your in if you are.