PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the love!

NyGiantz
02-11-2012, 05:49 PM
No other fan base supported us against the Pats the way the Steeler Nation did. Much appreciated. Hopefully our two of the greatest franchises ever will meet in the big game one day. :hatsoff:

Bayz101
02-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Congratulations on your Super Bowl Championship, and thanks for beating the Cheats for us! I've been rooting for the Giants since day one! Soak in all the glory, because we'll beat you next season :chuckle:

4xSBChamps
02-11-2012, 05:53 PM
the Giants play the game the way it's SUPPOSED to be played (defense & run the ball), have very-few ass-hats, don't cheat, and have been a family owned & run franchise for many years

the Giants are the only NY-based professional team that I can stomach (now that the Islanders are minor league), and I enjoy watching them play

NyGiantz
02-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Seriously our two teams mirror each other way they are run. I enjoy watching Ben play. Given what he does for police departments I appreciate what he does beyond the football field.

Bayz101
02-11-2012, 06:05 PM
They really do mirror each other in many different way's.

Buddha Bus
02-11-2012, 06:12 PM
No other fan base supported us against the Pats the way the Steeler Nation did. Much appreciated. Hopefully our two of the greatest franchises ever will meet in the big game one day. :hatsoff:

This may be the classiest post from another team's fan here ever. Thanks for the kind words and congrats to your team for defeating the "Evil Empire".

I hate the damn Patriots almost as much as the Ravens and your team has now done the NFL community a true service TWICE by embarrassing their cheating whiny asses in the Super Bowl.

You have a class franchise and it would be an honor for our team to meet yours in a Super Bowl in the near future. :drink:

Fire Arians
02-11-2012, 06:29 PM

that'd be awesome, sooner rather than later hopefully!

congrats giants, thanks for wiping the smugness from pats fans everywhere. not only once but twice! i'll always have a like for the giants because of that. i don't know how I would have responded to the pats going 19-0, we'd still not be hearing the end of it. and they also prevented the 49ers from having a chance to win #6 to tie us

LambertWardSteel
02-12-2012, 03:10 AM
Big Congrats on the SB win. The Cheats losing is almost as good as the Steelers winning for me. The Giants will always have my respect.

silver & black
02-12-2012, 11:55 AM

Oh, I wouldn't say Steeler Nation was the only supporting fan base. I might know of another "Nation" that was quite supportive. :thumbsup: :sofunny:

Fu*k the Patr*ots.

MasterOfPuppets
02-12-2012, 12:07 PM
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

PATS16N0
02-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Sorry to interupt your little love fest here but the Giants are cheaters. They were faking injuries all season long, fakes them to stop no huddle offenses in the post season against Green Bay, and took flop after flop on the turf against the Patriots.
It's pretty disgraceful for a grown man to take a flop on the field and roll around pretending to be injured to get substitutions.

I don't know what kind of hooligan team your running over there in Jersey but that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts. Here we just play football.
The Giants are a disgrace to the Lombardi and have no team dignity.

PATS16N0
02-12-2012, 04:57 PM
y1PZnIiGyOg

Real classy.

silver & black
02-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I don't know what kind of hooligan team your running over there in Jersey but that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts. Here we just play football.

:jawdrop: :yikes: Please tell me you're 12. That would explain this statement . Surely you can see the irony? :rolleyes:

timmyBean
02-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Sorry to interupt your little love fest here but the Giants are cheaters. They were faking injuries all season long, fakes them to stop no huddle offenses in the post season against Green Bay, and took flop after flop on the turf against the Patriots.
It's pretty disgraceful for a grown man to take a flop on the field and roll around pretending to be injured to get substitutions.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/1773176-hercules___thumbs_up_2_super.jpg

Wallace108
02-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Congrats on the Super Bowl, NyGiantz. And thanks for helping to make Patriots fans' lives even more miserable than they already are.

:toofunny:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8555/cheaterspatriots.jpg

4xSBChamps
02-12-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't know what kind of hooligan team your running over there in Jersey but that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts.

you either paint cars in an unventilated garage, or played hockey before the mandatory helmet rule

regardless, quite guzzling Tom Brady's goo, and stick to your-own Cheatriot*-based forum

Buddha Bus
02-12-2012, 07:39 PM

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Seriously.... a mod should put a ban-bullet in the back of this guy's skull for his own good. It would be considered a mercy "killing" and prevent this buffoon from further embarrassing himself by openly crying on another team's message board who had no part in the outcome other than to offend his pansy ass by rooting for an NFC team against his cheating, cream puff team.

Dude, grab your Tom Brady man-goo chin-kerchief, wipe your tears, and crawl your butthurt ass back to your team's quickly unloading bandwagon before they leave you behind. My guts can't take any more laughing at your absurd hypocrisy and childish bellyaching.

Your accusations of "cheating" are the most ridiculously hypocritical bullshit I have ever read here and your whining about Giants players faking injuries when you have the biggest pu$$y QB in the league flopping around on the ground every other play like an out-of-water flounder with epilepsy crying for flags like a petulant child for someone breaking one of his Lee Press-On Nails is deserving of one of these...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/TK819F9pxBI/AAAAAAAAI2M/X5iyYW_2ZvA/s1600/third_party_facepalm.jpg

MACH1
02-12-2012, 07:58 PM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/5baec74795fea6fb38217919d3d43fbb0f.png

Fire Arians
02-12-2012, 09:40 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Seriously.... a mod should put a ban-bullet in the back of this guy's skull for his own good. It would be considered a mercy "killing" and prevent this buffoon from further embarrassing himself by openly crying on another team's message board who had no part in the outcome other than to offend his pansy ass by rooting for an NFC team against his cheating, cream puff team.

nah I don't think we should ban him. he's been a good source of entertainment so far :wink02:

stb_steeler
02-12-2012, 11:42 PM

AGAIN........your whining here is not gonna win over any Steeler fans hearts.
The Giants own your teams ass.
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/lauren70718/untitledgay.jpg

Lady Steel
02-13-2012, 02:11 AM

Dude, grab your Tom Brady man-goo chin-kerchief, wipe your tears, and crawl your butthurt ass back to your team's quickly unloading bandwagon before they leave you behind. My guts can't take any more laughing at your absurd hypocrisy and childish bellyaching.

Your accusations of "cheating" are the most ridiculously hypocritical bullshit I have ever read here and your whining about Giants players faking injuries when you have the biggest pu$$y QB in the league flopping around on the ground every other play like an out-of-water flounder with epilepsy crying for flags like a petulant child for someone breaking one of his Lee Press-On Nails is deserving of one of these...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/TK819F9pxBI/AAAAAAAAI2M/X5iyYW_2ZvA/s1600/third_party_facepalm.jpg

Best post ever! :chuckle:

Lady Steel
02-13-2012, 02:13 AM

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Enjoy!

Buddha Bus
02-13-2012, 04:45 AM
nah I don't think we should ban him. he's been a good source of entertainment so far :wink02:

He's more entertaining than watching a barrel full of retarded spider monkeys wrestle over a banana alright, but it's painful to see a grown man make such a sad broken-legged horse's ass out of himself at the same time. At some point a tough call needs to be made to put it out of it's misery. :heha:

I guess he could be about 11 years old and passing time till he hits puberty and discovers girls though. That might be an excuse. :noidea: :sofunny:

Best post ever! :chuckle:

:hatsoff:

Thanks, but I'm not sure about "best post ever".

It's certainly one of the truest posts ever though. :chuckle:

GMU Steeler
02-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Congrats on the win. Well earned.

tony hipchest
02-13-2012, 10:10 AM
great game and win by the giants (although the pats were a poor representative from the AFC with their piss poor defense and weak offense). they woulda lost by 30+ points had they played the packers or saints.

Hines0wnz
02-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Congrats on the big win. Always enjoy the Giants beating the Patsies and the Cowgirls.