PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fan from birth

tugnut1
02-16-2012, 06:51 PM
I was born in Pittsburgh and moved to Michigan when I was two, but I was raised right. My mom was a Pittsburgh native and for that reason, I grew up a Steelers fan. I have to thank her for that. Many of my relative still live in the Pittsburgh area, so me and my family try to get back at least once every year.

I have a great time when I am there and I just love the Steeler Pride that runs rampant in the western side of the state.

I have to tell you, I went to the Lions/Steelers game in Detroit a few years ago. It was awesome. Ford Field was about 70 percent Steeler fans. It was like a home game.:tt:

Well enough rambling.....Is Hines Ward going to be a Steeler this year or not. This is killing me.

Bayz101
02-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever!

Steelers fan's definitely inhabit much of this country, and away game's often have us feeling right at home. As for Ward, I think he'll be back. Not sure if he should be, but I think he will. I want him back for sure.

tugnut1
02-16-2012, 09:05 PM
I want Ward back because he is and always will be a Steeler. As far as his talent, I think that he will be a number 4 receiver on the team. Great leader, great person.

Bayz101
02-16-2012, 09:12 PM
I think if Mike Wallace doesn't return, Ward will be our #4. If Wallace and Cotchery both return, probably not.

tugnut1
02-17-2012, 11:12 PM
I would take Ward over Cotchery any day. Maybe I am just too much of a Ward fan, but he can do so much more than just catch the ball. You have to put some value on his down the field blocking.