PDA

View Full Version : Chili and Wings

cbalke
07-13-2006, 07:27 AM
OMG!

This is officially my favorite forum(SF, not just the recipes) of all time. Where have you guys been all my life????? :smile:

I can't believe all the cool stuff I'm finding here. Plus everyone's a Steelers fan. How could you go wrong? lol

Anyway, I've got a monster chili recipe and wings recipe. I'll post both of them a little bit later once I get the chance to remember all the ingredients(my mind just went blank...you know how it goes when you get put on the spot?) and calm down from all my giddiness of having a new favorite forum.

Oh, I apologize, but I do have to leave out one ingredient from the chili. It's a secret. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-13-2006, 07:36 AM
OMG!

This is officially my favorite forum(SF, not just the recipes) of all time. Where have you guys been all my life????? :smile:

I can't believe all the cool stuff I'm finding here. Plus everyone's a Steelers fan. How could you go wrong? lol

Anyway, I've got a monster chili recipe and wings recipe. I'll post both of them a little bit later once I get the chance to remember all the ingredients(my mind just went blank...you know how it goes when you get put on the spot?) and calm down from all my giddiness of having a new favorite forum.

Oh, I apologize, but I do have to leave out one ingredient from the chili. It's a secret. :sofunny:

I will kill myself and haunt you for the rest of your life if you put a recipe in here ..missing a key ingredient....:freddy:

(and your right..this forum is the best...and gets better as fans like you join:smile: )

cbalke
07-21-2006, 02:16 PM
heheheh...good one, man.

OK, Chili first:

3 cans Hormel Hot No Beans
2 cans Refried Beans
1 small can chopped jalapeno peppers
1/4 small bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 bottle hickory BBQ sauce
1/2 small bottle cinnamon seasoning
1 bottle hot sauce
1 small can jalapeno cheese
2 small jars of apple sauce

mix it all together and cook on low heat.
get a bag of tortilla chips
use the chili as a dipping sauce for the chips...awesome!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-22-2006, 08:49 AM
heheheh...good one, man.

OK, Chili first:

3 cans Hormel Hot No Beans
2 cans Refried Beans
1 small can chopped jalapeno peppers
1/4 small bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 bottle hickory BBQ sauce
1/2 small bottle cinnamon seasoning
1 bottle hot sauce
1 small can jalapeno cheese
2 small jars of apple sauce

mix it all together and cook on low heat.
get a bag of tortilla chips
use the chili as a dipping sauce for the chips...awesome!

You are evil..you know that right?...:sofunny:

cbalke
07-22-2006, 11:19 AM
heheh - dude, i saw from another post that you're from normal, IL. i grew up in champaign and used to go to swim meets all the time in normal. small world, man. :smile:

oh, and that was supposed to be:

1/4 bottle BBQ sauce. regular size bottle, not small. :drool: :fart:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-22-2006, 11:33 AM
heheh - dude, i saw from another post that you're from normal, IL. i grew up in champaign and used to go to swim meets all the time in normal. small world, man. :smile:

appreciate it...rep points for a fellow Illini!!!

cbalke
07-22-2006, 11:38 AM
hehehe - we actually used to have an illini van. orange and blue with the chief as our spare tire cover. that thing was AWESOME for vacations, too. plenty of room for me and my sister to not get annoyed with each other. :smile:

SteelShooter
07-22-2006, 06:17 PM
I will kill myself and haunt you for the rest of your life if you put a recipe in here ..missing a key ingredient....:freddy:

(and your right..this forum is the best...and gets better as fans like you join:smile: )

LMAO! Too Funny!

SteelShooter
07-22-2006, 06:19 PM

Really? One of the Navy schools I went to was in Rantoul, right up the road from Champaign.........before they closed the USAF Base there. Cool! I used to party in Champaign a lot back in those days (1987).

cbalke
07-22-2006, 06:48 PM
i remember that place. we had a lot of folks from our church (st johns) that were stationed up there. i always remember thinking even when i was little, why in the world would the navy put people in the middle of a soybean field? :smile: heheheh

we actually lived just over the border south of champaign in savoy. i will say this - as glad as i am to talk to folks from there, i am SOOOOOOOOOO happy we moved away from there. my gosh was that place frickin boring! especially for a kid! :)