PDA

View Full Version : A Mike Wallace study from an insomniac

Kingmagyar
02-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Unable to sleep tonight, I delved deep into Mike Wallace and some thoughts for us to make our own conclusions.

Wallace was 25th in receptions last year behind a lot of other WRs.

He was 11th in total yards with 1,193.

Antonio Brown had nearly the same yards per catch at 16.1 to Wallace's 16.6 and that ranks 16th in the league with guys that have 30 or more catches.

Wallace is tied for 11th in total TDs (8) with 10 other players including Plaxico Burress.

Wallace is tied for 13th for most 20 yard catches. 11 to 13 catches less then Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson.

Tied for 4th with most 40 yard catches with 7 to leader Calvin Johnson's 10.

Receivers with more yards then Wallace last year.

REC YRDS AVG YPG LONG TD

Calvin Johnson 96 1,681 17.5 105.1 73T 16
Wes Welker 122 1,569 12.9 98.1 99T 9
Victor Cruz 82 1,536 18.7 96.0 99T 9
Larry Fitzgerald 80 1,411 17.6 88.2 73T 8
Steve Smith 79 1,394 17.6 87.1 77T 7
Roddy White 100 1,296 13.0 81.0 43 8
Jordy Nelson 68 1,263 18.6 78.9 93T 15
Brandon Marshall 81 1,214 15.0 75.9 65T 6

Wallace 72 1193 16.6 74.6 95 8

Wallace had 6 more TD catches then any other Steeler wideout with 8. That is what worries me. The other guys just didn't score TDs.

Plaxico Burress did not have a big year with the Jets last year :
45 rec 612 yds 13.6 avg 8 TD 30 longest catch

But he is the first guy I contact if we lose Wallace to help in the red zone and bridge the gap between losing Wallace and the 2 new WRs the Steelers would have to draft to try and replace him.

So Wallace in my opinion is a precarious top ten talent.

WR Salaries in 2011 top ten, starting with 10.

Anquan Boldin - 2011 Salary $6,000,000 Contract 4 year / $28,000,000
Greg Jennings - 2011 Salary $6,512,500 Contract 4 years / $26,885,000
Roddy White - 2011 Salary $6,525,000 Contract 6 years / $48,000,000
Reggie Wayne - 2011 Salary $8,033,333 Contract 6 years / $39,500,000
Andre Johnson - 2011 Salary $8,828,571 Contract 7 years / $62,700,000
Miles Austin - 2011 Salary $8,540,000 Contract 7 years / $57,168,000
Steve Smith - 2011 Salary $8,550,000 Contract 6 years / $43,850,000
Brandon Marshall - 2011 Salary $10,600,000 Contract 5 years / $47,300,000
Calvin Johnson - 2011 Salary $12,629,133 Contract 6 years / $55,500,000
Larry Fitzgerald - 2011 Salary $21,500,000 Contract 8 years / $120,000,000

Wallace is probably in that 8 million per range around Miles Austin and can even make a case for Brandon Marshall and him being similar, however I do not think Wallace is as polished as any of the above top ten and all are known for some dramatic catch that was deemed tremendous. All with the exception of Miles Austin are more physical then Wallace..

Younger guys in the league like AJ Green and Victor Cruz are in my opinion much better then Wallace.

If we lose Wallace, get the extra number one, draft two quality Wide Receivers in the draft, and sign a free agent wideout.

Brown
Sanders
Free Agent (I like Burress)
WR Draft pick 1 (hopefully a Michael Floyd)
WR Draft pick 2

Not as solid as if we had Wallace, but in 2 years who knows and what choice do the Steelers have if Wallace won't sign a deal with them. The other big difference in Wallace and those other guys is he can be shut down. He had 1 catch against Cleveland the last game of the year and 3 against the Broncos.

The bottom to mid tier free agent WRs this year. Some possibilities to help but no Wallace.

Early Doucet (ARZ)
Harry Douglas (ATL)
Roscoe Parrish (BUF)
Legedu Naanee (CAR)
Roy Williams (CHI)
Andre Caldwell (CIN)
Eddie Royal (DEN)
Braylon Edwards (FA)
Pierre Garcon (IND)
Anthony Gonzalez (IND)
Devin Aromashodu (MIN)
Bernard Berrian (MIN)
Greg Camarillo (MIN)
Domenik Hixon (NYG)
Plaxico Burress (NYJ)
TJ Houshmandzadeh (OAK)
Jerricho Cotchery (PIT)
Patrick Crayton (SD)
Ted Ginn (SF)
Mike Sims-Walker (STL)
Donnie Avery (TEN)
Kevin Curtis (TEN)
Lavelle Hawkins (TEN)
Donte' Stallworth (WAS)

Bayz101
02-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Very informative post, thanks for putting it up.

I like your ideas, and I think we need a taller wide receiver target on the team next year. Most of the squad is on the short side, and our last attempt at a tall receiver (Sweed) didn't work out so well. It's time to give it another try.

Rick5895
02-23-2012, 05:28 AM
One of the options I mentioned in another post was a potential sign the franchise tag and trade Wallace way we may be able to control where he goes and keep him from the enemy in the AFC. however, i am not sure how that would work with the cap, notable if we would be on the hook for any of that.
I would absolutely not want Burress back, he would cost to much for his worth. We wold be able to keep Cotchery as he wants to stay. he second 1st round pick wold be a benfit, as we could shore up LB (Hightower) and OL (Glenn if availble)

wootawnee
02-23-2012, 09:38 AM
Wasn't it Wallace who dropped that 4th and ten pass in the Superbowl on that final drive?....

MDSteel15
02-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Early Doucet (ARZ) Yes, loved him out of college
Harry Douglas (ATL) meh, he's a servicable # 3-4
Roscoe Parrish (BUF) meh not really impressed
Legedu Naanee (CAR) NO he's good for, well really don't know!
Roy Williams (CHI) NO NO NO NO NO lazy
Andre Caldwell (CIN) NO NO NO trouble with the law
Eddie Royal (DEN) meh if he's over the injuries
Braylon Edwards (FA) meh love his talent if he wants to prove himself
Pierre Garcon (IND) NO this ain't the Run and Gun
Anthony Gonzalez (IND) NO injury prone
Devin Aromashodu (MIN) meh Bernard Berrian (MIN) NO too old
Greg Camarillo (MIN) meh he's ok
Domenik Hixon (NYG) NO
Plaxico Burress (NYJ) meh see Braylon, and only if he can stay out of the bars!
TJ Houshmandzadeh (OAK) NO NO NO done
Jerricho Cotchery (PIT) Yes like what he did for us last year
Patrick Crayton (SD) NO bum
Ted Ginn (SF) No need
Mike Sims-Walker (STL) meh all the talent but can he excel
Donnie Avery (TEN) NO going the wrong way
Kevin Curtis (TEN) NO done
Lavelle Hawkins (TEN) meh
Donte' Stallworth (WAS) NO way in hell... MURDERER

:hatsoff:

Curtain_of_Steel
02-23-2012, 09:45 AM
Your top 10 list only has Miles and Cruz who has minimal league experience right? Miles was injured, and plays with Romo, Cruz who knows yet about him, it helps when your other WR's has talent as well.

I would agree on Burress, but he will still ring your register 4-5million.

Wallaces played on a team with one of the worst Olines in the league.
Wallaces all pro QB had a damaged thumb? Damaged foot? Shoulder?
Wallaces was double teamed, opening up Browns 2nd half emergence.
Wallace had to run shorter routes due to poor pass coverage and an ailing QB

What occurred inthe 2nd half wasn't becuase Wallace just went to sleep. Ben couldn't throw, Oline couldn't block, everything turned into short routes and double teamed.

If you go to sign one of the more elite WR, your still paying 5-6million. So Wallace isnt worth 6-7mill, maybe 8?

If Wallaces goes to the Pats and Welker is stillt here, they will get 3200 combines yards, at least. Especially with a decent 3rd option not named Branch. Brady might go for 6,000 with those 2 TE's and Wallace and Welker.
Funny thing is, he can send 5 out and still not get sacked, lol

MDSteel15
02-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Your top 10 list only has Miles and Cruz who has minimal league experience right? Miles was injured, and plays with Romo, Cruz who knows yet about him, it helps when your other WR's has talent as well.

I would agree on Burress, but he will still ring your register 4-5million.

Wallaces played on a team with one of the worst Olines in the league.
Wallaces all pro QB had a damaged thumb? Damaged foot? Shoulder?
Wallaces was double teamed, opening up Browns 2nd half emergence.
Wallace had to run shorter routes due to poor pass coverage and an ailing QB

What occurred inthe 2nd half wasn't becuase Wallace just went to sleep. Ben couldn't throw, Oline couldn't block, everything turned into short routes and double teamed.

If you go to sign one of the more elite WR, your still paying 5-6million. So Wallace isnt worth 6-7mill, maybe 8?

If Wallaces goes to the Pats and Welker is stillt here, they will get 3200 combines yards, at least. Especially with a decent 3rd option not named Branch. Brady might go for 6,000 with those 2 TE's and Wallace and Welker.
Funny thing is, he can send 5 out and still not get sacked, lol

Ding Ding Ding We have a winner! :hatsoff:

tony hipchest
02-23-2012, 10:10 AM
people who think wallace is only worth 8 mil / year on a lenghty contract signed in 2012 are so far off the mark it isnt even funny...

contracts arent arbitrarily hashed out on message boards or gleefully stamped with hometown discount double checks.

theres a proven formula agents and the FO people like omar kahn work with. its not as simple as throwing 2 numbers out there and happilly meeting in the middle. he WILL get market value. its up to the steelers to decide if they can afford it.

as for the list of wr's even the top 10, the difference is mike wallace blows the doors of just about every one of them. theres anly a hand full of wr's who absolutely cannot be single covered despite the cb and wallace is one of them. he is upper eschelon and will be paid accordingly.

thats just the way it is.

Curtain_of_Steel
02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Well Tony, that is what message boards are for, LOL We can play GM here and sometimes sound intelligent, LOL
I wasnt inferring 8million straight up. Signing bonues go in etc. My point was, you can sign someone else with good talent, your not going to be far off by replacing him elsewhere as you bid now out of desperate need to fill a hole. Your yeplacement will be far less than Mike in talent. BTW I"m fine with paying him 9.4million, lol

Here is a good question for the Steelers as they think their pass defense is a true #1 and probably doesn't need help. Although I still scratch my head how that happened.

Do you want to defend Mike Wallace? Ike? Clark? Troy?lol
Which guys on in the Steeler secondary do you want to cover Wallace? Troy would be standing at the 30 when Mike hit the 50 running.
Which 2 guys can you use to double team Wallace?

We could not even come close in covering Wallace. So if the #1 pass def in the league can't cover that WR, is that not a WR you want at all costs on yoru team?

steeltheone
02-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Ike would cover Wallace, hands down.

Fire Arians
02-23-2012, 10:49 AM

no he can't, he couldn't even cover that scrub from denver

MDSteel15
02-23-2012, 10:54 AM
You defend him by hitting him on the line and that takes seconds off the play.

pete74
02-23-2012, 11:03 AM
You defend him by hitting him on the line and that takes seconds off the play.

exactly. thats one of the perks of playing against a smaller WR but if he gets around you at the line, good bye

Curtain_of_Steel
02-23-2012, 11:14 AM
IKE?LOL

So our options are, IKE and hit him ioff the line?

Were you in a cloudy daze during the OT game? That takes care of IKE. That was a crossing route too, not full on sprint.

Hit him off the line? So you will pull up the corners to try to hit him. Wallace I guess isn't fast enough to just hip juke them and go? Probably not, lol.. That takes cae of IKE again.

Next strategy?

steelfury02
02-23-2012, 11:21 AM
"If I was him" lol

Seriously though - the Steelers have the right guys to know these exact same stats and will use this with their own observations to help them form a case at the bargaining table. While I could see the reasons for him wanting to go to New England - he isn't going to be the prize winning horse when Brady already has trust in 2 Wrs and 2 TEs.

I would be more shocked if he went to San Fran - but maybe the pay day is all that really matters to him. It has to for all the players to a varying degree because I get it - its their livelihood - but I'm sure the Steelers could offer him a huge jump in pay - even if it were 6 million with some heavy incentive bonuses with the promise of him jumping to 10 to 12 the following season. I hope he considers the rest of his career - because once you make that first jump to another team, its never the same, and the 2nd jump might even happen quicker

MDSteel15
02-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Well it sure is funny, other teams were able to do it in the second half of the season!

steelfury02
02-23-2012, 11:30 AM
its funny how the Chiefs decisions might impact our decision. If they use the franchise tag on Bowe - that is going to drive up the price of WRs - something to think about as Bowe will not be available on the market.

Fastandfaster17
02-23-2012, 11:34 AM

Having gone to the steelers training camps, Ike always gets into wallace's heads on the one on one drills, pushing him off his routes, and almost being able to run with him.. Mike and Ike are always talking about which one of them is faster. Mike Wallace is coverable, as seen in the second half of this season.

MDSteel15
02-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Having gone to the steelers training camps, Ike always gets into wallace's heads on the one on one drills, pushing him off his routes, and almost being able to run with him.. Mike and Ike are always talking about which one of them is faster. Mike Wallace is coverable, as seen in the second half of this season.

And Ike is what, 8-9 yrs older than Mike? lol

OX1947
02-23-2012, 01:00 PM
No reciever is worth 9 mil per. Not Calvin Johnson, not Andre Johnson, not anyone in the league. Jerry Rice in his prime and Randy Moss his first 7 years, yes, but 9 mil for a receiver, not in this league now.

ricardisimo
02-23-2012, 01:02 PM
No reciever is worth 9 mil per. Not Calvin Johnson, not Andre Johnson, not anyone in the league. Jerry Rice in his prime and Randy Moss his first 7 years, yes, but 9 mil for a receiver, not in this league now.
But it's a passing league, or so we are continually told. Why wouldn't more money shift to them?

Fire Arians
02-23-2012, 01:03 PM

i'd pay 9 mil for fitzgerald or CJ anyday. wallace is top 10 good, maybe even top 5, but megatron is just an animal. fitz and CJ are the best in the league, after that, there's a huge drop off in talent.

Curtain_of_Steel
02-23-2012, 01:23 PM
Exactly, if the league is changing to a pass happy approach, you need talented WR's. So you cut loose the expensive backs, go to servicable backs and high end wr's.

ricardisimo
02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Exactly, if the league is changing to a pass happy approach, you need talented WR's. So you cut loose the expensive backs, go to servicable backs and high end wr's.
Or - if NE is the model - pass-catching TEs.

steelfury02
02-23-2012, 01:59 PM
As long as we score more often from the red zone that's all that matters to me. And - while I dont think we'll ever utilize two TE's like NE - getting Heath Miller some more opportunities wouldn't hurt.

Thought this might make everyone feel a little better anyways:

Steelers hope to re-sign Mike Wallace
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7607408/pittsburgh-steelers-gm-kevin-colbert-determined-keep-wr-mike-wallace

If Colbert and co.'s actions match his words then say goodbye to a fairly healthy chunk of well-knowns - maybe even more than a lot anticipate

Fire Arians
02-23-2012, 02:02 PM
As long as we score more often from the red zone that's all that matters to me. And - while I dont think we'll ever utilize two TE's like NE - getting Heath Miller some more opportunities wouldn't hurt.

Thought this might make everyone feel a little better anyways:

Steelers hope to re-sign Mike Wallace
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7607408/pittsburgh-steelers-gm-kevin-colbert-determined-keep-wr-mike-wallace

If Colbert and co.'s actions match his words then say goodbye to a fairly healthy chunk of well-knowns - maybe even more than a lot anticipate

we knew before the 2011 season even ended that there would have to be a lot of roster cuts in 2012. some for the better, some for the worse.

steelfury02
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
yup

steeltheone
02-23-2012, 03:30 PM
i'd pay 9 mil for fitzgerald or CJ anyday. wallace is top 10 good, maybe even top 5, but megatron is just an animal. fitz and CJ are the best in the league, after that, there's a huge drop off in talent.

Agreed, Wallace is no where close...No shame, they are the best but no where close to those two.

Curtain_of_Steel
02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
So you would pay Fitz 9million? Thats great, he gets 20mill this year, lol. Did you grab a coupon someplace? Just wait till CJ's gig is up in Detriot.

With an article out today, it appears both sides are talking, but it also appears Wallaces side wants to see the money and Wallace pretty much stated that. As I stated before, its a shame when the FO walks on water that you dont renotiate contracts before they are up. Its not like Wallace is William Gay. Some shit will happen with Brown next year and the Fo will cry cap issues and than we will have no one else to renegotiate bonus's on. Unless we are pushing out cap values to 2012.

Dalarin
02-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Has anyone ever thought that Wallace is throwing out San Fran and NE just to get in the heads of those in the front office? His agent probably told him to do so to keep them on their toes. The media saying he might go Ravens is what bothers me. We all see how bad Flacco sucks watching each game once or twice, yet this man studies film on them on a regular basis. Would you wanna go somewhere where your numbers go down?

Bayz101
02-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I'd pay Wallace 27 million over 3 years, with a bonus of 3.5 million.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
02-23-2012, 05:19 PM
I'd pay Wallace 27 million over 3 years, with a bonus of 3.5 million.

He will atleast get a 5 year deal but idk how much I just hope they dont overpay.

Bayz101
02-23-2012, 05:22 PM
He will atleast get a 5 year deal but idk how much I just hope they dont overpay.

5 year, 45 million.

Kingmagyar
02-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Do Wallace's game by game stats remind you of a 9 million a year receiver?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/12601/mike-wallace

One multiple TD game all year and that was for 2 TDs.. 10 games with no scores at all. He gets taken out of games too often to be that highly paid.

But if you look at what we should pay him this way:

Mike Wallace for what he does as a Steeler WR worth 6 million a year.

Preventing Mike Wallace from being a Patriot and winning multiple Super Bowls and the Steelers looking like fools for letting him go worth 9 Million a year.

ricardisimo
02-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Has anyone ever thought that Wallace is throwing out San Fran and NE just to get in the heads of those in the front office? His agent probably told him to do so to keep them on their toes. The media saying he might go Ravens is what bothers me. We all see how bad Flacco sucks watching each game once or twice, yet this man studies film on them on a regular basis. Would you wanna go somewhere where your numbers go down?
Are you suggesting that he's lying when he says he'd like to make more money than the Steelers could ever afford to go and play for a SB contender? :huh:

steeltheone
02-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Do Wallace's game by game stats remind you of a 9 million a year receiver?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/12601/mike-wallace

One multiple TD game all year and that was for 2 TDs.. 10 games with no scores at all. He gets taken out of games too often to be that highly paid.

But if you look at what we should pay him this way:

Mike Wallace for what he does as a Steeler WR worth 6 million a year.

Preventing Mike Wallace from being a Patriot and winning multiple Super Bowls and the Steelers looking like fools for letting him go worth 9 Million a year.

Could be...Welker catches thet ball the win it this year.

Dalarin
02-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Are you suggesting that he's lying when he says he'd like to make more money than the Steelers could ever afford to go and play for a SB contender? :huh:

Are the Steelers ever NOT a Super Bowl contender? Can he succeed in a system like New England or San Fran? He and his agent have been wondering the answers longer and harder than we have ant just want to milk the Steelers as much as they can.

I don't believe Wallace would thrive in New England because Brady will go for the safe throw 99 times out of 100 and the last thing he wants to do is hold onto the ball for longer than 2 seconds to give him time to beat coverage. He wouldn't enjoy the 49ers run, run, run, think about passing offense either. It all comes down to the age old question, "Can money buy happiness?"

FrancoLambert
02-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Are the Steelers ever NOT a Super Bowl contender? Can he succeed in a system like New England or San Fran? He and his agent have been wondering the answers longer and harder than we have ant just want to milk the Steelers as much as they can.

I don't believe Wallace would thrive in New England because Brady will go for the safe throw 99 times out of 100 and the last thing he wants to do is hold onto the ball for longer than 2 seconds to give him time to beat coverage. He wouldn't enjoy the 49ers run, run, run, think about passing offense either. It all comes down to the age old question, "Can money buy happiness?"

Oh, he'll thrive in NE. Give Brady a legitimate deep threat with speed and you'll see.

I want to keep Wallace but not at the expense of losing Brown.

Brown seems to have a better attitude (so far). Success and approaching riches have a knack for changing the attitudes of star athletes.

After reading Mikey's quotes I'm becoming more :noidea: about him and his future as a Steeler.

Dalarin
02-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Brady has always had a good offensive line but he only makes them look better by generally not allowing pass-fishers any time to get him. If he changes his style to accommodate Wallace he will take 10+ more sacks a year and the pressure would make him far less effective. With 2 minutes left to go in need of a touchdown people rarely doubt him because he can take his time to chew yards but when he has 35 seconds and he's forced to swallow he generally chokes. NE probably won't make a move on him anyway because the need to beef up that defense in any way possible.

lardlad
02-26-2012, 04:04 PM

The only thing that bugs me about Wallace leaving is he is a threat a anytime it's a passing situation. And what will it do to Brown. A lot of teams schemed specifically to stop him and all that stuff in the middle was open for Brown.

lardlad
02-26-2012, 04:06 PM
The only thing that bugs me about Wallace leaving is he is a threat a anytime it's a passing situation. And what will it do to Brown. A lot of teams schemed specifically to stop him and all that stuff in the middle was open for Brown.

And isn't it something how as Wallace's productivity fell off Brown's went through the roof.

Kingmagyar
02-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Stephen Hill ran like a 4.30 and is 6' 4" and Michael Floyd ran like a 4.44 and Kendall Wright is known for big plays and speed. Anyone of these guys could get open deep like Wallace the only difference Ben might not under throw them. All would be available with the extra #1 pick except maybe Floyd.

Danny136200
02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Wasn't it Wallace who dropped that 4th and ten pass in the Superbowl on that final drive?....

It was broken up and it was a pretty late and inaccurate throw.
Wallace is a top ten receiver. He fell off in the second half of the season, but If he stays longer in Pittsburgh he will learn to run more and more routes, to use his speed not only on deep passes, but also making short passes into long gains (not talking about our famous bubble screen play). He is one of the best deep threats in the game and teams adjust accordingly in the second half of the season; now it is time to see if he adjusts his game.

Danny136200
02-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Clavin, Andre, and Larry all are worth far more than 9 million per year.

Fire Arians
02-27-2012, 02:08 PM
And isn't it something how as Wallace's productivity fell off Brown's went through the roof.

big part of it is the roethlisberger injury, he wasn't accurate with anything longer than short-intermediate routes.

xbroughneck
02-27-2012, 08:36 PM
It was broken up and it was a pretty late and inaccurate throw.
Wallace is a top ten receiver. He fell off in the second half of the season, but If he stays longer in Pittsburgh he will learn to run more and more routes, to use his speed not only on deep passes, but also making short passes into long gains (not talking about our famous bubble screen play). He is one of the best deep threats in the game and teams adjust accordingly in the second half of the season; now it is time to see if he adjusts his game.

If you mean he's a top 10 receiver because he's fast and at times causes other teams to double him, ok.

If you mean he's a top 10 receiver with top 10 hands, and top 10 route running ability I'm going to agree to disagree. Mike Wallace's receiving skills are above average, but not better than Brown's.

Steel Peon
02-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Mike Wallace's receiving skills are above average, but not better than Brown's.
Agree, Brown has hands about as good as you can probably get, a skill only equaled by his open field running ability. If we can't lock up signing Brown next year, I'm going to be insanely pissed the hell off.

Sean95m
02-28-2012, 02:52 AM
I think the Steelers are playing a great poker hand with Wallace. He is a one trick pony, he wont make the tuff catches over the middle and he gives up on blocks. He is the next Alvin Harper, if any of you remember him, big play guy for the Cowboys, signed with another team and was out of the league not long after. I hope another team matches the tender if we place it on him. That way we can get a stud NT and OLman. Sign Cotchery, keep Ward cause he is still clutch hands wise. Overall we will be a better team that way. Just my 2 cents.

doshman
02-28-2012, 03:49 AM
on to more important discussion. i just bought my first jersey . had it shipped at great expense to australia.. and it's mike wallace number 17. so he better stay or im out 100 bucks.

Kingmagyar
02-28-2012, 07:04 AM
on to more important discussion. i just bought my first jersey . had it shipped at great expense to australia.. and it's mike wallace number 17. so he better stay or im out 100 bucks.

I hope you don't lose your 100 bucks doshman.

Hey pretty cool you live in Austrailia.

"Remember the Night Rider when you look up at the night sky." -Toecutter

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsK/41107-11779.gif

Steeldude
02-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Please, do not bring back Burress. He has only gotten worse