PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Die Hard Steeler Fans!!!

Casting
03-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Dan Bell Casting needs DIE HARD sports fans...literally!

We are casting a documentary for ESPN and need to find family and friends whose loved one chose to show their passion for sports by being buried with their favorite teamís memorabilia (jersey, hats, custom coffins, signed baseball, golf club, etc.)

We are also interested in finding people who have made specific plans for their funeral to include this type of personalization.

If chosen, you will be paid to tell your story.

Please email the info requested below ASAP to
espnfancasting@yahoo.com

1. Your name (First and Last)
2. City/State where you live
3. Best contact phone number so we can call to arrange an
interview
4. The story about the fan's burial or plans for burial
including the sports team represented
5. Your skype name
6. Availability for 10 minute interview on Sunday, March 4.

Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!

Dan Bell Casting
www.danbellcasting.com!

pete74
03-03-2012, 05:21 AM
i understand the memorabilia collecting but anyone who wants to be buried with the steeler stuff is just weird in my mind. i love football and the steelers as much as anyone but i could care less what im buried in or with. with the exception of a few jersys i only wear to the games i have no steeler memorabilia whatsoever

stb_steeler
03-03-2012, 12:39 PM
i understand the memorabilia collecting but anyone who wants to be buried with the steeler stuff is just weird in my mind. i love football and the steelers as much as anyone but i could care less what im buried in or with. with the exception of a few jersys i only wear to the games i have no steeler memorabilia whatsoever

So your saying the Steelers coffins out?...lol

pete74
03-04-2012, 05:26 AM
definatly out

Bayz101
03-04-2012, 05:59 AM
I could see getting buried with Steelers gear, but a coffin is pushing it. I'm going to be in the ground, no real reason to be picky.