PDA

View Full Version : Walter Football Mock

tburhans
03-01-2012, 09:09 PM
1. Cordy Glenn-OG-Georgia
2. Alameda Ta'amu-DT-Washington
3. Tank Carder-ILB-TCU
4. Isaiah Pead-RB-Cincinatti

I would be happy with the first three rounds. Pead is definitely another weapon we could use on offense,but i think we have needs in other areas. We could use more depth on the oline and at the safety spot.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
03-02-2012, 01:16 AM
3. Tank Carder-ILB-TCU

I would be happy with the first three rounds. Pead is definitely another weapon we could use on offense,but i think we have needs in other areas. We could use more depth on the oline and at the safety spot.

I really dont want to see a RB drafted this year cause we have to much depth to be adding RBs Batch/Dwyer/Clay/Redman and then we have Mendenhall when he is back healthy it would be a waste of a pick IMO.

bac151rum
03-02-2012, 03:54 AM
I really dont want to see a RB drafted this year cause we have to much depth to be adding RBs Batch/Dwyer/Clay/Redman and then we have Mendenhall when he is back healthy it would be a waste of a pick IMO.

Agreed; Think here we should get another lineman with g/t capabilities. After his pro day yesterday, I would love Brooks for that.

FrancoLambert
03-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Agreed; Think here we should get another lineman with g/t capabilities. After his pro day yesterday, I would love Brooks for that.

Me too. We need to strengthen our weakest unit.
O-line, ILB, NT are all needs now.
I think we should addresss them in that order.

bac151rum
03-02-2012, 09:09 PM
There really isn't any value at middle linebacker in the second round. And I went back and checked, and Brooks is available for our 4th rounder.

pancake
03-06-2012, 05:50 PM
3. Tank Carder-ILB-TCU

I'm with you, I like these picks, with the exception of the 4th. I would rather grab a WR than a RB, but I would look OL and OLB at this point.

Dalarin
03-10-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm with you, I like these picks, with the exception of the 4th. I would rather grab a WR than a RB, but I would look OL and OLB at this point.

I don't think ANY skills positions need to be addressed this year, unless it is a late round safety pick to give some depth. Hampton should be back by mid-season so guard is most certainly our most needed position. If our first round pick isn't a guard I will be angry and if it isn't then addressed in the 2nd I might just riot. I'm tired of us getting stuffed by teams that we should manhandle like the Colts.