PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Hines Ward tribute (LINK)

Cpitt78
03-02-2012, 07:24 AM
The video at the end of this article sums up how awesome and complete Hines Ward was and just how much he will be missed. Sad to see him go and I don't think that we have anyone on the roster that will fill his shoes. Not even close.

http://www.ripten.com/2012/03/01/ea-sports-madden-12-thinks-hines-ward-should-retire/

:tt:

Curtain_of_Steel
03-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Great tribute.

Can you have have enough of Reed getting laid out? lol

OX1947
03-02-2012, 01:13 PM
UGH. Man, damn it.

VA_steeelrs
03-02-2012, 02:37 PM
great clips, thanks for share!

dez09231
03-02-2012, 08:33 PM
:(

I haven't been sad from a player retiring since Bettis. I'm going to miss him a ton. He was a Steeler in every way.

6RingsAndCounting
03-02-2012, 09:08 PM
This is like breaking up with your girlfriend because it wasn't working out anymore, but then looking at your old text messages.

Bayz101
03-02-2012, 09:13 PM
This is like breaking up with your girlfriend because it wasn't working out anymore, but then looking at your old text messages.

:chuckle:

Lady Steel
03-02-2012, 11:56 PM
:(

I haven't been sad from a player retiring since Bettis. I'm going to miss him a ton. He was a Steeler in every way.

I wasn't as sad when Bettis retired because he went out on top with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl in Detroit.

Even though we knew this was coming with Hines, I just don't like the way it was done, I guess. I wish Hines would have retired, but he didn't and that was his choice, but damn, it still makes me so sad.

Hines was the epitome of Steelers football. Things just aren't going to be the same for awhile, but I know that this, too, shall pass.

With that being said, I hope he plays for the Cardinals so he can be reunited with Whiz and Grimm. Hopefully, they will take care of him. :thumbsup:

Cpitt78
03-05-2012, 01:21 PM
I am really glad I found this forum. I used the Steelers.com forum for years and then it started getting sketchy. Recently I would still check it via the old URL even though the link to it on the site was removed but now it appears to be gone all together. I wonder why they don't want their community talking on their site..did I miss something? Well regardless, glad to be here.

stb_steeler
03-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I wasn't as sad when Bettis retired because he went out on top with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl in Detroit.

Even though we knew this was coming with Hines, I just don't like the way it was done, I guess. I wish Hines would have retired, but he didn't and that was his choice, but damn, it still makes me so sad.

Hines was the epitome of Steelers football. Things just aren't going to be the same for awhile, but I know that this, too, shall pass.

With that being said, I hope he plays for the Cardinals so he can be reunited with Whiz and Grimm. Hopefully, they will take care of him. :thumbsup:

I sure do miss seeing him play tho.....Like Chris Berman used to say, stumblin,fumblin, bumblin look at the Bus go!