PDA

View Full Version : What would it take....

Big D
07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
I was thinking how cool it would be if we could get some kinda steeler insider to maybe leave a post or thread on here once or twice a week. I was thinking it would be cool if we could get a steeler player or someone from the pittsburgh media to come in here and give us the inside scoop. Tell me what you all think

blackngoldbaby
07-14-2006, 04:01 PM
it would be cool but probally would never happen

Big D
07-14-2006, 04:07 PM
I know. But i think its worth a shot to see if the mods could make it happen

BlackNGold203
07-14-2006, 04:14 PM
As cool as that sounds...LOL..Im quite sure the mods have lives...and are quite busy enough policing the ever growing SF population....

Big D
07-14-2006, 04:16 PM
As cool as that sounds...LOL..Im quite sure the mods have lives...and are quite busy enough policing the ever growing SF population....
so a quick email to a memeber of the pittsburgh media would be extreamly time consuming huh?

BlackNGold203
07-14-2006, 04:17 PM
so a quick email to a memeber of the pittsburgh media would be extreamly time consuming huh?

Nope...prolly not..have at it Big D...I'm sure everyone would appreciate it...:smile:

Big D
07-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Nope...prolly not..have at it Big D...I'm sure everyone would appreciate it...:smile:
Sorry if my idea to make a great website even better gave you the need to make a smart ass comment:smile:

clevestinks
07-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I was always curious if anyone here is a player? I doubt it but its always a possiblility! Come in here and find out what everyone thinks of you!

CantStop85
07-14-2006, 07:40 PM
I wasn't planning on telling you guys this, but I'm actually Joey Porter.

BlackNGold203
07-14-2006, 07:47 PM
Sorry if my idea to make a great website even better gave you the need to make a smart ass comment:smile:

gawd...chill dude...i said it sounded cool....

You really gotta stop seeing "smart ass" where there isnt any....:rolleyes:

clevestinks
07-15-2006, 06:17 AM
Okay, then what a$$ cheek were you shot in then??? LOL:sofunny:

melroseplace
07-15-2006, 10:41 AM

I knew it all along haha

I work at events for the Steelers...uhh I worked with Mike Logan at the Men's Fantasy camp? haha I'm not an "insider" but I like to pretend I am :cool:

clevestinks
07-15-2006, 10:57 AM
I knew it all along haha

I work at events for the Steelers...uhh I worked with Mike Logan at the Men's Fantasy camp? haha I'm not an "insider" but I like to pretend I am :cool:
So far your elected, your the closest that we have.

I met Mike Logan once, he seemed pretty laid back, polite , and cool, any thoughts ?

83-Steelers-43
07-15-2006, 11:00 AM
I was thinking how cool it would be if we could get some kinda steeler insider to maybe leave a post or thread on here once or twice a week. I was thinking it would be cool if we could get a steeler player or someone from the pittsburgh media to come in here and give us the inside scoop. Tell me what you all think

The chances are very slim, but I like the idea.

Big D
07-15-2006, 03:40 PM
If anybody has an email address to anybody in the steeler media i would send out a email

slashsteel
07-15-2006, 04:21 PM
:rolleyes: :finger:

Yeah I am so sure a Steeler insider would rush over immediately after they get this email!

Dearr sirs or maams,

pweaze visit us at Steelerfeverz.com, um thank you.

:ouch:

But why we are on the subject of fantasy. I would like George Bush to visit this website.

thank you for your time,

Slash

melroseplace
07-16-2006, 02:32 AM
I met Mike Logan once, he seemed pretty laid back, polite , and cool, any thoughts ?

he's a very nice guy, I had fun working with him. great personality and sense of humor, you can tell he really loves what he does

slashsteel
07-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Ahhhhh another negative rep from little Dipsh!t. Keep them coming troll!

Big D
07-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Ahhhhh another negative rep from little Dipsh!t. Keep them coming troll!
if you are refering to me i want to let you know i have better things to do then follow you around and giving you negative rep points. I have dropped my issues with you. But apparently you still have issues.

Mosca
07-18-2006, 04:10 PM
slashsteel, if you contributed to the site you would get to see who left you rep.

Big D, one thing's for certain, if no one tries it will definitely not happen! I appreciate your going the extra mile. We might not get someone coming in and participating in typical forum "give and take" style, but we might get a "Q&A", something like that. I, for one, would set aside time to be part of it. Maybe a 15 minute live chat? Who knows?

Or, nothing... which is what you got now. Nothing ventured nothing gained, go for it.

Tom

Big D
07-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I've only been on the site since may and since i've been on here i've noticed alot of new memebers. I think that with the growth the site is having I think it should spark some interest for someone to give us the inside information.

slashsteel
07-19-2006, 04:03 PM
if you are refering to me i want to let you know i have better things to do then follow you around and giving you negative rep points. I have dropped my issues with you. But apparently you still have issues.

Guilty conscience ? ? Did I say your name troll ? ? Only person with issues here on this board is you. I have yet to see one intelligent post from you. You think in bits and pieces. Scrambled pieces of garbage. And we both know how many times you gave me negative reps. So let us not pretend like we are playing a school yard game.

How many times have you said that you were done with me only to reply once again ? ?

I tell you what come to Latrobe and we will sit down and have some head to head debates on whatever you like. Then we can talk over our differences. See a friendly invite. :) Or do friendly invites scare you too ? ?

Mosca thanks for the insider track.

Little D grow a clue or a pair.

Big D
07-19-2006, 04:06 PM
oh boy here we go again

slashsteel
07-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Oh boy here we go again.

There I helped you out college boy, but try harder I would like to see past one sentence. ;)

But I will note that your comment about not following me around is bullshit. Look at the time I posted this message and at the time you replied. You are glued to my every comment snert!

Big D
07-19-2006, 04:11 PM
are you ready to drop all of this yet. It's funny how the only person on this site who seems to have a problem with me is you. Time to get past this dont you think?

Big D
07-19-2006, 04:12 PM
There I helped you out college boy, but try harder I would like to see past one sentence. ;)

But I will note that your comment about not following me around is bullshit. Look at the time I posted this message and at the time you replied. You are glued to my every comment snert!
see thats where your wrong. i tend to look after new comments. Not just yours everybody.

83-Steelers-43
07-19-2006, 04:27 PM
slashsteel, if you contributed to the site you would get to see who left you rep.

Big D, one thing's for certain, if no one tries it will definitely not happen! I appreciate your going the extra mile. We might not get someone coming in and participating in typical forum "give and take" style, but we might get a "Q&A", something like that. I, for one, would set aside time to be part of it. Maybe a 15 minute live chat? Who knows?

Or, nothing... which is what you got now. Nothing ventured nothing gained, go for it.

Tom

Excellent post and I agree completely.