PDA

View Full Version : How to get Tickets?

pittfansam
07-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Since Steelers games are sold out almost everywhere, I wanted to know how people get their tickets? I tried, unsuccessfully, to get tickets for the game in Atlanta, but they sold out in one minute. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any cheap sites or secrets to find tickets. The scalper sites are selling tickets for that game at about $150 per ticket for the upper deck seats and about $500 for the good seats.

4n2t0
07-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Since Steelers games are sold out almost everywhere, I wanted to know how people get their tickets? I tried, unsuccessfully, to get tickets for the game in Atlanta, but they sold out in one minute. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any cheap sites or secrets to find tickets. The scalper sites are selling tickets for that game at about $150 per ticket for the upper deck seats and about $500 for the good seats.

Your best bet is probably Ebay at this point. If you only require a single ticket there are some great deals. If you need two together this will drive the individual ticket price up simply because the demand for two tickets together is greater. Matchups with also effect the ticket value so keep these things in mind.

Good Luck!