PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers - Road to Super Bowl XL DVD

Indy_Steelers
07-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Just found this on the internet.

http://static.flickr.com/60/190821116_ed27742673_m.jpg

DVD Release Date: September 5, 2006

DVD Features:
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
Televised broadcast of each of the Steelers' postseason games: AFC Wild Card Playoff vs. Cincinnati, AFC Divisional Playoff vs. Indianapolis, AFC Championship vs. Denver, Super Bowl XL vs. Seattle
Bill Cowher: Go inside the life of Steelers head coach Bill Cowher and take an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at his special relationship with the four women in his life
Hines Ward: The trials and tribulations of Super Bowl XL MVP Hines Ward
Dick LeBeau: Profiles one of the greatest football minds in the game
Chuck Noll: Profiles former legendary Steelers head coach Chuck Noll
"The Chief": A look back at the illustrious career of former Steelers owner Art Rooney.

Product Description:
They said it couldn't be done - FOUR GAMES, ON THE ROAD, with the World Championship of professional football on the line. And no one would believe that the Pittsburgh Steelers, once counted out of the playoff hunt, could do it. In the greatest Super Bowl run in NFL history, the men of steel became a team of destiny - rolling up one upset after the next to claim their fifth Vince Lombardi trophy. Now in this unforgettable four-disc set, relive the incredible moments of the Steelers magic carpet ride. From the bouncing of the Bengals, to Big Ben's miracle tackle, to Willie Parker's breakaway dash, "ROAD TO XL" brings you the televised broadcast of each postseason victory with play-by-play and commentary from the Steelers' radio team.

SteelersMongol
07-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Shit, man. :smile: Now I gotta bug my wife to get this one. It looks awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

SteelerMurf
07-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Can't wait:bouncy:

BlackNGold203
07-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Whoa....

*makes room on the shelf...*

steelerdude
07-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be gettin' it! :bouncy:

Ambridge
07-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Each post-season game in their entirety???

If that's the case it's a must have item.

X-Terminator
07-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Wow, all the games with OUR radio announcers doing the PBP? Oh yeah, definitely have to have it! Are they accepting pre-orders?

tony hipchest
07-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Each post-season game in their entirety???

If that's the case it's a must have item.

YESSSS! that means the whole denver game with the shreiking woman in the background! i cant wait! :rolleyes: :dang:

definitely must have though.

BlackNGold203
07-17-2006, 02:24 PM
YESSSS! that means the whole denver game with the shreiking woman in the background! i cant wait! :rolleyes: :dang:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I remember that!!!

But hell...i was making even MORE noise!!!

blackngoldbaby
07-17-2006, 04:07 PM
ill defenitly be getting it it sounds great thanks for lettin us know!!!!!

Ambridge
07-17-2006, 05:25 PM

You should be Tarred and Feathered for even reminding us of that "Damned Woman". That's my personal favorite of the playoff games and it's a shame to have to listen to that. :mad:
Too bad NFL Films can't edit the shreiking out of the broadcast.

PS-I've just been informed by "The High Command" (my wife) that I've spent enough money on SB-XL items and that I need to wait until Christmas until I get it.
:blah:

cbalke
07-17-2006, 06:16 PM
hahahhahahahaha - i'm glad i'm not the only one in that club, ambridge. BTW - i used to live in dale city. i assume you hit brittany's for the games? you work around there or are you a beltway bandit as well?

SteelerFanInCA
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
That's a nice set. I'll definitely have to pick one up for the collection. Thanks for the info.

wiqidjuggalo
07-18-2006, 01:19 PM
http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/product.jsp?OID=15108

yes they do have pre-order set up

LuckyNumber7
07-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Sounds great....thanks!