PDA

View Full Version : THE best HB in the AFC North now..

BengalBrian
07-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Enjoy...

You will hate him this year.. I promise that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9qDEJ4UZ4

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-16-2006, 03:14 PM
I doubt that brian.

BlackNGold203
07-16-2006, 03:21 PM
why would we hate him Brian?

He played last year..and we still kicked your ass 2 outa 3....

Its a shame you wont get a 3rd game with us this year...

see..you'll have to be in the playoffs to get that 3rd game...and ...well...with half your team in court..that'll be tough....

lilyoder6
07-16-2006, 03:35 PM
he did play with a bad knee for half the season i think.. u can't deny he is a good rb but pitt is the better team right now..

BengalBrian
07-16-2006, 03:41 PM
lol

RUDI!

RUDI!

RUDI!

CantStop85
07-16-2006, 03:52 PM
RU-DI, RU-DI, RU-DI...

You better hope Carson's healthy when we play you...otherwise you're gonna get a large dose of this guy. Averaging 4.9 yards per carry against you guys with a busted knee last year...imagine what he'll do this year. :bouncy:

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-16-2006, 03:54 PM
He won't be doing much. If the arrest rate of Bengal players continue.

BlackNGold203
07-16-2006, 03:58 PM
RU-DI, RU-DI, RU-DI...

You better hope Carson's healthy when we play you...otherwise you're gonna get a large dose of this guy. Averaging 4.9 yards per carry against you guys with a busted knee last year...imagine what he'll do this year. :bouncy:

Cmon 85...lol...you wanna lean on your running game against us????

We eat that shit up...Palmer better be playing...because I'm more scared of Kitna than Anthony freakin Wright...

SteelCzar76
07-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Carson was out for almost the entire game in the playoffs 85,....why didn't we receive your vaunted "Large Dose" of Rudi then ? Rudi is a very solid back,...who could probably be top five if your line were better run blockers. Long story short your still not ready. (Vader voice),.."The force is strong with you young bungle's,....but your not Jedi's yet". lol

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

lilyoder6
07-16-2006, 04:07 PM
we had 86 yrds per game against us last yr. this yr maybe we will have 90 yrds against us but still no rb is gonna get over 100 yrds against us.

BlackNGold203
07-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Dont get me wrong..I like Rudi...hes a very good back..and yes...prolly the best in the division until Willie shows us another big year...but Cincys running game doesnt scare us....

CantStop85
07-16-2006, 05:39 PM
we had 86 yrds per game against us last yr. this yr maybe we will have 90 yrds against us but still no rb is gonna get over 100 yrds against us.
Let's see...Rudi had 98 yards and 2 td's on you guys last year in one game...and if I'm not mistaken, when he was completely healthy the season before, he was the only RB to rush for over 100 yards against the Steelers.

But anyway, nice video, Brian. Not too long ago I was comparing Rudi to Bettis and you guys laughed but check out the video...Rudi has some crazy balance and almost never goes down on the first hit. Those runs against the Steelers were just sick. :bouncy:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Let's see...Rudi had 98 yards and 2 td's on you guys last year in one game...and if I'm not mistaken, when he was completely healthy the season before, he was the only RB to rush for over 100 yards against the Steelers.

But anyway, nice video, Brian. Not too long ago I was comparing Rudi to Bettis and you guys laughed but check out the video...Rudi has some crazy balance and almost never goes down on the first hit. Those runs against the Steelers were just sick. :bouncy:

Yes in 2004 Rudi did have a 120 plus yards against the Steelers in a game. I think only two RB's have gained 100 yards in a game the last two seasons. The two were Rudi Johnson in 2004 and Edge last year on Monday night.

BlackNGold203
07-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Sorry Brian..i did mean to give you props for the video..it is very well done

BengalBrian
07-16-2006, 09:58 PM

Thanks man.. I enjoy making these things.. I am sure I will make a couple more before the season starts

BengalBrian
07-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Sorry Brian..i did mean to give you props for the video..it is very well done
Its all good.. Thanks man!

Tankus_Maximus
07-17-2006, 12:05 AM
yeah, Rudi is the silver-lining in the otherwise dismal outlook for the Bengals. I hate to admit it..he'd make for a perfect Steeler. Much like Kimo...and we know how that one ended up..heh heh heh

j-dawg
07-17-2006, 04:18 PM
:dang: man... we ranked fourth against the pass last year and 30th against the run.... :dang:

rudi's got talent... there's no doubt there... i've watched him play against far better run defenses than ours... i hope we can at least slow that foolio down this year. :hope:

Stillers#1
07-17-2006, 06:08 PM

Please...unti. Rudi takes over a game against us (which will never happen) I wont be a believer. Your team is too pass happy, it dont matter who is QB. If you switched to playin like us ......maybe you could beat us consistently, but you wont. End of story.

lilyoder6
07-17-2006, 06:27 PM
it was a good vid that u made..
i think jamal lewis is the best rb in the division... not :funny:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-17-2006, 07:26 PM
I would agree Rudi is currently the best and most consistant back in the division.But that doesn't mean you guys will dominate us.

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Dam the first time the bengals make the playoffs in 15 years. Wake up call. The Bengals are coming back to earth this year.

tony hipchest
07-17-2006, 10:11 PM
willie parker is better than r. johnson. faster, more explosive, and a champion record breaker (something rudi will never be).

and with 2 games / year against the bengals pourous weak rush d, he has plenty of upside.

CantStop85
07-17-2006, 11:24 PM
willie parker is better than r. johnson. faster, more explosive, and a champion record breaker (something rudi will never be).

and with 2 games / year against the bengals pourous weak rush d, he has plenty of upside.
Wow, Tony, I think the heat wave has gotten to you.

Willie Parker may be faster and more "explosive" aka flashy, but better? I think not. Willie is faster and more explosive than Jerome Bettis, does that make him better than Jerome Bettis as well?

Don't get me wrong, Willie's a nice speed back, but he can't get those consistent 3, 4, 5 yard gains. He'll break one long one about every game which manages to disguise this fact in the stat book. Let's face it...Willie isn't an every down back...there's no mystery why everyone was lobbying for TJ Duckett or LenDale White as a short yardage back. Willie isn't a back who's going to break a lot of tackles. Rudi, on the other hand, lead the league in yards after contact.

Maybe we can argue about this when Willie breaks his team's rushing record for the 2nd consecutive year with torn cartilage in his knee. :blurp:

tony hipchest
07-17-2006, 11:39 PM
in willies short career he has ran against more men in the box, against much stronger rush defense teams than rudi poo. if willie were on the bengals last year and didnt miss 1 game to injury he woulda ran for 1500+ easy. rudi on the steelers however would still be back up to jerome and/ or staley verron.

j-dawg
07-18-2006, 12:01 AM
in willies short career he has ran against more men in the box, against much stronger rush defense teams than rudi poo. if willie were on the bengals last year and didnt miss 1 game to injury he woulda ran for 1500+ easy. rudi on the steelers however would still be back up to jerome and/ or staley verron.

:dang:

i can't believe you actually think this....

MasterOfPuppets
07-18-2006, 02:13 AM

i can't believe you actually think this....
why is this hard to believe? everyone knows the steelers are a run heavy team,so every opponents first priority is to shut down thier running attack.the bengals on the other hand is just the opposite.no way you can tell me that teams have the same defensive game plan for the steelers ,as they do against the bengals.how many 8 man fronts do you think rudy faced compared to willie?

j-dawg
07-18-2006, 02:29 AM
why is this hard to believe? everyone knows the steelers are a run heavy team,so every opponents first priority is to shut down thier running attack.the bengals on the other hand is just the opposite.no way you can tell me that teams have the same defensive game plan for the steelers ,as they do against the bengals.how many 8 man fronts do you think rudy faced compared to willie?

i would say that argument would apply more so to edgerrin james than rudi... plus... t.h. said rudi would be behind staley and verron... not just willie...

Blitzburgh55
07-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Parkers is the best by far Rudi is a ok RB back

CantStop85
07-18-2006, 01:41 PM
in willies short career he has ran against more men in the box, against much stronger rush defense teams than rudi poo.
Against much stronger rush defense teams than Rudi? What are you talking about? You do realize that we both have essentially the same schedule except for a few games...if anything Willie had an easier time because he had to run against the Bengal D twice while Rudi had to run against the Steeler D twice. He got almost twenty percent of his yardage against the Bengals alone.

if willie were on the bengals last year and didnt miss 1 game to injury he woulda ran for 1500+ easy. rudi on the steelers however would still be back up to jerome and/ or staley verron.
I really don't think so...Willie is just too inconsistent, it's feast or famine for him. He either breaks one long or gets stopped near the line of scrimmage. And the fact that you think Duce Staley or Verron Haynes is better than Rudi Johnson is nothing short of laughable.

Explain to me why Willie struggled so much against the better defenses on the schedule last year. 3.2 Yards Per Carry against Chicago, 2.6 YPC against Jacksonville, 3.2 YPC against New England, 2.6 YPC against San Diego, 3.6 YPC against Indy.

Even in the playoffs when Big Ben was torching defenses, Willie still struggled running the ball. 2.4 YPC against Cincinnati (:sofunny:), 2.5 YPC against Denver, and an ok 3.5 YPC against Indy. I'm sure you will bring up his performance against Seattle, but if you take away that one 75-yarder, he was averaging 2 yards a carry.

You can have your RB who gets about 1 or 2 yards a pop until he can finally break a long one. I'll take the guy who you can count on to get 3, 4, 5 yards every carry and keep moving the chains.

lilyoder6
07-18-2006, 01:49 PM
rudi is a more power back than willie is but willie is pretty strong and can break tackles.. well aslo when we got in the redzone last yr we always put in the bus cuz he is the best short yrdage back. so we really weren't able to see what willie could do in the redzone and that was his first year as a starter and this yr he will know more and become a better back.

CantStop85
07-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Let's see...I'm sure your logic here is this: "Carson Palmer is such a good QB that defenses have to key on him and drop extra guys back into coverage thus allowing Rudi to run through the defense untouched."

What part of "Rudi led the league in yards after contact" do you not understand? I don't care who the quarterback is or what the defense is keying on, once you're hit, you're hit. It's not like Rudi is running through these wide open spaces with no defenders. He just breaks tackles and keeps on going.

But just to disprove to you that Rudi's success is not Carson's doing...in Carson's rookie season when he was still mediocre, Rudi still rushed for 1400+ yards...I don't really think defenses were keyed on a passing attack led by a rookie with a 70 QB rating then. Still don't believe me? OK, well Rudi even averaged 4.5 yards per carry in 2003 with Jon Kitna at the helm...Jon freaking Kitna. The biggest weapons the Bengals had at that point were in the backfield with Corey Dillon and Rudi sharing carries. Defenses knew they had to key on the run game and stop it, yet they still couldn't stop Rudi.

lilyoder6
07-18-2006, 02:35 PM
u know that larry johnson would had more yards after contact if he played all yr.. he is a beast from penn state... i say it's chad johnson who they are more afraid of... if they are as good as u say they are(they are a good enough team) so why didn't they get past the first week of the post season

CantStop85
07-18-2006, 03:24 PM
u know that larry johnson would had more yards after contact if he played all yr.. he is a beast from penn state... i say it's chad johnson who they are more afraid of... if they are as good as u say they are(they are a good enough team) so why didn't they get past the first week of the post season
First of all, I'm not arguing that Rudi is better than Larry and I'm not arguing how good of a team the Bengals are...I was attempting to prove that Rudi really is better than Willie Parker. But to answer your last question...Carson Palmer.

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
rudi is nothing more than a 1400yd/year back. good but nothing special. parker practically had that in his 1st year starting splitting time and carries. rudi has reached his max. parker has a ton of upside.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-18-2006, 06:50 PM
rudi is nothing more than a 1400yd/year back. good but nothing special. parker practically had that in his 1st year starting splitting time and carries. rudi has reached his max. parker has a ton of upside.

from someone who doesnt like either team, rudi is better, not by a huge margin, but better none the less

1400/yd a year is good for a pass happy team, dont u think? nothing special? plus rudi has done this the past 2 or 3 years right? willie? 1, so he is not as proven, either. not saying he wont do the same thing this year tho

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-18-2006, 07:13 PM
rudi on the steelers however would still be back up to jerome and/ or staley verron.

wow...

CantStop85
07-18-2006, 07:59 PM
We'll see...Parker has quite a bit of potential and talent, but time will only tell if he actually lives up to it. I don't think Rudi has reached his peak either...I could very well see him gaining close to 1600 yards next season. He might have gotten that last year had he not been injured. But, if he has reached his peak, I can live with a 1400 yard rusher every season.

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 08:37 PM
from someone who doesnt like either team, rudi is better, not by a huge margin, but better none the less

based on what? what willie did last year vs. johnson did last year? thats like me saying chad johnson is better than randy moss just by looking at last years stats.

ive had this same argument regarding troy polamalu. big ben, ike taylor after their 1st year or 2 in the league, so im used to being correct.

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 08:45 PM
We'll see...Parker has quite a bit of potential and talent, but time will only tell if he actually lives up to it. I don't think Rudi has reached his peak either...I could very well see him gaining close to 1600 yards next season. He might have gotten that last year had he not been injured. But, if he has reached his peak, I can live with a 1400 yard rusher every season.rudi has reached his peak. he rushes in too tough of a run stop division to do much better. hes just not built like c. dillon, j. lewis, f. taylor, e. george.

if you look at the jump he made when dillon left you will see what to expect from parker in the absence of jerome.

plus some. parker has the talent and build of a t. barber, b. sanders, l. tomlinson, c. portis. now we just need to see if he develops the same vision. with his lack of playing time in college he is raw, with minimal hits, and if healthy has a lot of miles left in him.

he is also cheaper and the steelers wont have to break the bank to keep him. i throw out your 2 stats of rudi rushing for 200 more yards and the misleading stat of rudi having more yards after contact (facing several more poor defenses). all these facts i have stated are the intangibles showing why willie is the better back.

lilyoder6
07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
jamal lewis sucks right now... after his 2,000 rush mark he has sucked basically every year after that... and i don't think willie has talent like barry sanders. barry sanders is one of a kind running back he was a god

CantStop85
07-18-2006, 10:45 PM
rudi has reached his peak. he rushes in too tough of a run stop division to do much better. hes just not built like c. dillon, j. lewis, f. taylor, e. george.
How is he not built like these guys and why does it make a difference? Just curious. I wouldn't want him to be built like Dillon, considering the fact that he's already broken Dillon's single season franchise record and is on pace to shatter his career mark.

if you look at the jump he made when dillon left you will see what to expect from parker in the absence of jerome.
I'll agree with this...a year's experience and a few more carries couldn't hurt.

plus some. parker has the talent and build of a t. barber, b. sanders, l. tomlinson, c. portis. now we just need to see if he develops the same vision. with his lack of playing time in college he is raw, with minimal hits, and if healthy has a lot of miles left in him.
No one has the talent of a Barry Sanders, in my opinion. The build, maybe, but who cares about build? Jerome Bettis was the size of a car, it didn't hurt him too much.

he is also cheaper and the steelers wont have to break the bank to keep him.
Cheaper only because he's unproven. If he turns out to be as great as you say he will be, he will be breaking the bank.

i throw out your 2 stats of rudi rushing for 200 more yards
Good idea, I mean how much of a difference does 200 yards really make?

and the misleading stat of rudi having more yards after contact (facing several more poor defenses).
OK, since you're intent on using the difference in schedules as a crutch, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati faced all of the same teams with these exceptions:

Pittsburgh also faced: San Diego, New England, Cincinnati, and Cincinnati

Cincinnati also faced: Buffalo, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh

OK, let me chalk this up, Pittsburgh faced 2 tough defenses in San Diego and New England and 2 weak defenses in Cincinnati (twice). Cincinnati faced 2 tough defenses in Pittsburgh (twice) and 2 weak defenses in Buffalo and Kansas City. Is there really that much of a difference?

all these facts i have stated are the intangibles showing why willie is the better back.
If only they played the games on paper, huh?

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 11:42 PM
rudi johnson

rushing
Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
2001 Cincinnati Bengals 2 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0
2002 Cincinnati Bengals 7 0 17 67 3.9 13 0 0 6
2003 Cincinnati Bengals 13 5 215 957 4.5 54 9 5 48
2004 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 361 1454 4.0 52 12 7 73
2005 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 337 1458 4.3 33 12 5 79

receeiving
Year Team G GS No Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ FD
2001 Cincinnati Bengals 2 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0 0
2002 Cincinnati Bengals 7 0 6 34 5.7 14 0 0 0 2
2003 Cincinnati Bengals 13 5 21 146 7.0 17 0 0 0 8
2004 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 15 84 5.6 30 0 1 0 2
2005 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 23 90 3.9 15 0 0 0 2
TOTAL 54 35 65 354 5.4 30 0 1 0 14

willie parker

rushing

Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
2004 Pittsburgh Steelers 8 0 32 186 5.8 58 0 2 8
2005 Pittsburgh Steelers 15 15 255 1202 4.7 80 4 8 46
TOTAL 23 15 287 1388 4.8 80 4 10 54

receiving

Year Team G GS No Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ FD
2004 Pittsburgh Steelers 8 0 3 16 5.3 12 0 0 0 0
2005 Pittsburgh Steelers 15 15 18 218 12.1 48 1 2 2 9
TOTAL 23 15 21 234 11.1 48 1 2 2 9

what we see is willie is a much better receiver out of the backfield. he had 100+ yds against the #2 defense in his 1st start in his rookie season. he eclipsed the 1000 yard mark in his 2nd season something rudi couldnt do till his 4th. he beat out a hall of famer for a starting position where it took rudi 4 years to beat out a malcontent.

rudi carried the ball 337 times last year for 4.3 yards/carry.
willie carried 255 times for 4.7 per. you do the math.

the comparisson to sanders is unfair without explanation. willie will run ror 2, 1, 3, -1, yds then bust out for 50. the same knock haunted barry throughout his career.

sanders, emmitt, barber, dunn, tomlinson have all gotten the opportunity to prove they are a workhorse back. willie has not gotten the same opportunity (yet), so im not gonna let some bengalfan slide by with saying willie cant carry the load. especially when their expertise is watching losing football and drafted flops and thugs. ive seen barry foster lose the rushing title to emmitt smith on the last day of the season. ive seen jerome bettis lead the league in rushing till an injury derailed him late in the season in 01. i seen duce on the same pace until midway of 05 when an injury derailed him. ive watched the steelers lead the league in rush yards.

point is willie parker also has better coaching than rudi johnson.

when all is said and done willie will have more rings and more yards than rudi. but atleast bengalfans will be able to say rudi led the league in y.a.c. in 05. zzzzzzzzzzz

SteelShooter
07-19-2006, 01:50 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!

This is the funniest thread to date!!!!!!

Steel Pit
07-19-2006, 05:12 AM
Everyone has made valid points. Hell they're both good backs. I wouldn't trade Willie for Rudi but I sure as hell wouldn't be upset if the Steelers had Rudi Johnson and furthermore I assure you that Steelers fans would learn to love Rudi if we had him.

I will however question CantStop85 about one of his posts. He makes mention to Rudi's yards after contact and indicates that once you're hit, you're hit and he continues by stating that "Rudi just breaks tackles and keeps on going"

You can say what you like CantStop85 but the FACT remains that opposing defenses will always play a stop the pass first-defensive scheme against the Bengals. Sure Rudi still has to bang his way through defenders but you'll have to agree with this: Nickel, Dime and sometimes Quarter defensive packages aren't nearly as big and physical as the run stopping defensive schemes that the Steelers face week in and week out. Against Nickel and Dime packages most running backs would be more apt to say "The hits aren't shit". Willie has to take the hits from the big-physical type of defenders therefore his yards after contact will remain fairly low.

I don't believe that Rudi would have anywhere near his yards after contact average if he faced a STOP THE RUN FIRST-TYPE OF DEFENSE that the Steelers face nearly every week.

lilyoder6
07-19-2006, 10:46 AM
u know the only reason willie started the first game was because of that duce and bettis were injured.. they are both good rb in two good teams.. it's the way there offense works... i say the only way u could compare them was if pitt/cincy played exactly the same way on offense and play the same teams or other teams that have hard/good/bad def.

Livinginthe past
07-19-2006, 03:25 PM
rudi has reached his peak. he rushes in too tough of a run stop division to do much better. hes just not built like c. dillon, j. lewis, f. taylor, e. george.

he is also cheaper and the steelers wont have to break the bank to keep him. i throw out your 2 stats of rudi rushing for 200 more yards and the misleading stat of rudi having more yards after contact (facing several more poor defenses). all these facts i have stated are the intangibles showing why willie is the better back.

Couple of things jump out there.

First you say that Rudi faces too many run stop D's - thats why he is already as good as he is going to get.

Then to finish you write off some of Rudi's yardage because he has faced some weak run D's.

Seems like a contradiction.

On the subject of Willie, I have already broken down his avg per carry against the dregs of the NFL that he faced in the early weeks (Houston, Tennesee etc) how he run riot against them, and how he was stopped in his tracks by better quality run D.

The results were pretty conclusive.

Im a fan of Willie - I love his upside.

But compared to Rudi he is just a flash in the pan - this season wil tell us alot more about Fast Willie.

NM

bcolton82
07-19-2006, 04:43 PM
The funny thing is, as a Steelers fan, I've never really disliked the Bengals...this could be because they've basically been playing like an expansion team since 1990...and I cheered for Ki-Jana Carter everytime he touched the ball, no matter how many times he blew out his knee.

But there are really only 3 teams I hate, no matter who's playing for them....Cowboys (Why'd you have to sign with THEM T.O.???)......Broncos (rooted against them in every Super Bowl, probably would have boycotted Super Bowl 12 if I had been alive!!!).....and Ravens (my boy Luke thinks they are going to win the Super Bowl every year)

CantStop85
07-19-2006, 05:11 PM
what we see is willie is a much better receiver out of the backfield.
This is true...Rudi's biggest weakness is catching the ball.

he eclipsed the 1000 yard mark in his 2nd season something rudi couldnt do till his 4th. he beat out a hall of famer for a starting position where it took rudi 4 years to beat out a malcontent.
Willie eclipsed the 1,000 yard mark in a shorter amount of time than Rudi because Rudi never got a chance to run the ball until his 3rd year.

Willie Parker beat out a hall of famer...yes...but a hall of famer on his last legs...Bettis couldn't carry the load of being the feature back in his last year in the league. Even Duce Staley would've beat Bettis out of the starting position last year. Rudi was behind a good Corey Dillon in the prime of his career...when Rudi did finally did get a chance, he outran Corey and made him expendable.

rudi carried the ball 337 times last year for 4.3 yards/carry.
willie carried 255 times for 4.7 per. you do the math.
As LITP mentioned, Willie excelled against poor defenses but struggled against better defenses. 4.7 YPC looks good, but is inflated by the fact that Willie will get stuffed all game then break one or two long runs.

point is willie parker also has better coaching than rudi johnson.
Reaching for anything now aren't we?

when all is said and done willie will have more rings and more yards than rudi. but atleast bengalfans will be able to say rudi led the league in y.a.c. in 05. zzzzzzzzzzz
Maybe Willie will be better than Rudi in the future, but there's no way you can say he's a better back at this point (or at least without getting laughed at). Until Willie can prove on the field that he's an elite back that can carry the load, I'll maintain my stance. Rudi's already proven himself as one of the upper tier backs in the league.

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 06:00 PM
to address litp's points, i mis stated my position and wasnt clear enough. the afc north isnt a division where a back is gonna rush for 1700+ yards cause it is a stop the run 1st division. jamal lewis 2000 yds was the lone exception to the rule. this can be seen as soon as dillon left the division, he had his best season to date.

by stating bengals face weaker defenses i shoulda stated weaker run defensive formations. even when the bengals have a crappy year and the steelers have a great year the bengals usually have as tough or a toughes strength of schedule based on opponents collective win/loss record based on the 2 matchups with the steelers alone.

saying a running back doesnt rush for mega yards against a top 5 rush defense isnt saying much. saying a running back will tear up a weak defense isnt saying much either. this doesnt just apply to willie. it applies to all backs.

now cantstop, you can believe that rudi is an elite back or an upper tier back all you want but fact remains he only has 2 1000 yard seasons in his career. and if you think dick hoak isnt an added advantage to developing a running back to an elite player you and the bengals will be the ones in for an awakenning. if you dont think the coaches taking the balls out of a hot johnson's hands (hehe) is not gonna hurt him you are crazy. you call it reaching. i call it being grounded in reality.

bengalfans are simply reaching for anything to prove there team is better than the steelers. reality is the steelers are the world champions.

and willie is better than rudi.

Livinginthe past
07-19-2006, 06:55 PM
to address litp's points, i mis stated my position and wasnt clear enough. the afc north isnt a division where a back is gonna rush for 1700+ yards cause it is a stop the run 1st division. jamal lewis 2000 yds was the lone exception to the rule. this can be seen as soon as dillon left the division, he had his best season to date.

by stating bengals face weaker defenses i shoulda stated weaker run defensive formations. even when the bengals have a crappy year and the steelers have a great year the bengals usually have as tough or a toughes strength of schedule based on opponents collective win/loss record based on the 2 matchups with the steelers alone.

saying a running back doesnt rush for mega yards against a top 5 rush defense isnt saying much. saying a running back will tear up a weak defense isnt saying much either. this doesnt just apply to willie. it applies to all backs.

now cantstop, you can believe that rudi is an elite back or an upper tier back all you want but fact remains he only has 2 1000 yard seasons in his career. and if you think dick hoak isnt an added advantage to developing a running back to an elite player you and the bengals will be the ones in for an awakenning. if you dont think the coaches taking the balls out of a hot johnson's hands (hehe) is not gonna hurt him you are crazy. you call it reaching. i call it being grounded in reality.

bengalfans are simply reaching for anything to prove there team is better than the steelers. reality is the steelers are the world champions.

and willie is better than rudi.

I see.

So Rudi has to run against typically tougher run D during the average season than Willie - because the Steelers are a much better run D than the Bengals.

That, to me, seems like an argument in favour of Rudi and not Willie.

In terms of consistency, which is the most important attribute of a RB, Rudi wins hands down.

In 13 out of 17 games last year Rudi averaged 4.0+ ypc (76%)

In 8 out of 19 games last year Willie averaged 4.0+ ypc (42%)

NM

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 07:07 PM
I see.

So Rudi has to run against typically tougher run D during the average season than Willie - because the Steelers are a much better run D than the Bengals.

That, to me, seems like an argument in favour of Rudi and not Willie.

In terms of consistency, which is the most important attribute of a RB, Rudi wins hands down.

In 13 out of 17 games last year Rudi averaged 4.0+ ypc (76%)

In 8 out of 19 games last year Willie averaged 4.0+ ypc (42%)

NM youre still talking pure numbers and discounting the intangibles and offensive philosophies of a sb winning team who even brought in their 4th string rb to grind out the clock late in the games. your stats are like me saying willie is 3x as good as rudi cause he averaged 12 yards a reception compared to rudis 4. ive seen plenty of football and 2 1400 year seasons dont have me going "goo-goo, gah-gah" over a running back. at this point, i still take willie. the fact that the steelers didnt draft lendale white suggests they feel the same way as me. i think i'll go with the steelers coaching staff and heralded success with running backs over the opinions of a pats and bengals fan on this one. thanks.

Livinginthe past
07-19-2006, 07:17 PM
youre still talking pure numbers and discounting the intangibles and offensive philosophies of a sb winning team who even brought in their 4th string rb to grind out the clock late in the games. your stats are like me saying willie is 3x as good as rudi cause he averaged 12 yards a reception compared to rudis 4. ive seen plenty of football and 2 1400 year seasons dont have me going "goo-goo, gah-gah" over a running back. at this point, i still take willie. the fact that the steelers didnt draft lendale white suggests they feel the same way as me. i think i'll go with the steelers coaching staff and heralded success with running backs over the opinions of a pats and bengals fan on this one. thanks.

Intangibles don't count for a great deal in debate.

The fact that a 4th Rb was brought in to grind out the clock should have effectively raised Willie's ypc as he was running the ball when passing was still an viable offensive option.

I can't understand the logic of dismissing a RB who has posted back-2-back 1400 seasons in favor of an RB who has posted a single 1200 yard season.

You go ahead and take the corner of the Steelers coaching staff - by that logic Willie is a better RB than even LaDainian Tomlinson.

NM

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-19-2006, 07:34 PM
based on what? what willie did last year vs. johnson did last year? thats like me saying chad johnson is better than randy moss just by looking at last years stats.

ive had this same argument regarding troy polamalu. big ben, ike taylor after their 1st year or 2 in the league, so im used to being correct.

if you quoted my whole post you would have had the answer....

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 07:36 PM
You go ahead and take the corner of the Steelers coaching staff - by that logic Willie is a better RB than even LaDainian Tomlinson.

NMi guess we will see (marty shottenheimer does know how to run the ball though. i cant discount his coaching philosophy because it spurned cowhers coaching philoshopy, especially where the running game is concerned).

lt had a far superior coaching staff at tcu that let him shine. willie was never used in college. at this point willie is far behind the curve of lt. willie is not in an offense that is gonna throw him 100 balls a year either. willie still needs to catch up. kinda like how ben was far behind the curve of carson who played qb all his life and in a top notch collegiate offense).

lt is in a class of all his own and i recognize this. he is about the closest we will see to a hybrid of barry sanders and emmit smith. willie parker is not, yet i can see this. parker does have some of the same skills though, especially the break away speed.

i still take parker over rudi. especially when you consider that, just because hes a bengal, theres some underlying character issues that are gonna sprout at any time.

willie has greater upside at a cheaper price, and he will be the better team player in the long run

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 07:40 PM

1400/yd a year is good for a pass happy team, dont u think? nothing special? plus rudi has done this the past 2 or 3 years right? willie? 1, so he is not as proven, either. not saying he wont do the same thing this year tho you mean this?

bunch of the same :blah: :blah: :blah: cantstop has been spewing. rudi has done it for 2 years. 1 more than willie. willie is a 3rd year player. what about rudi? this suggests willie is a quicker learn despite the lack of college gametime.

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 07:52 PM
this same thinking about w. parker is what allowed me to grab another 3rd year player (carson palmer) as my fantasy qb in the last round of our draft last year. while i think ahead of the curve you all can keep hanging your hats on 2 years past stats.

we still have to see if its willie and ben going up against rudi and wright.

willies the better pick next year.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-19-2006, 08:08 PM
this same thinking about w. parker is what allowed me to grab another 3rd year player (carson palmer) as my fantasy qb in the last round of our draft last year. while i think ahead of the curve you all can keep hanging your hats on 2 years past stats.

where do u assume that i am just thinking in the past? i dont see how rudi can already have reached his max, but willie is still up and comming, they only have like 2 years difference in playing time. and thats like saying bettis was DONE after the rams traded him to you guys... RUDI IS BETTER THAN WILLIE. we are not saying who is gonna have the better fantasy season this year, we are saying who is better.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-19-2006, 08:09 PM

Tony, your one of my favorite posters on here but I have to disagree with you on this one. As of right now I would have to say Rudi Johnson is the best back in the AFC North. Rudi is a really good RB and I think is underrated. I also agree with you about Willie Parker and his upside though. I think we really only have seen the tip of the iceberg with Willie and his potential. But potential can be a very dangerous word for all the right or wrong reasons.

I'm a big fan of Willie Parker. I love the fact he really came out of nowhere to make the Steelers team and then end up the starting tailback last year. I just want to see him do it again before placing him ahead of Rudi Johnson. Now if Willie has the year I think he will yea...then put him ahead of Rudi Johnson. I'm thinking Willie is going to have a very good year this year.

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 08:34 PM
where do u assume that i am just thinking in the past? i dont see how rudi can already have reached his max, but willie is still up and comming, they only have like 2 years difference in playing time. and thats like saying bettis was DONE after the rams traded him to you guys... RUDI IS BETTER THAN WILLIE. we are not saying who is gonna have the better fantasy season this year, we are saying who is better.dude. ive already posted the stats. its not "like 2 years difference in playing time".

rudi -2001
willie- 2004

the average playing time in the nfl for a rb is 3 years. rudi is going on his 6th. his career is atleast halfway over. add on the hits and carries in college and willie is much, much, fresher.

rudi WAS better LAST year (only by a few TOTAL yards and minus a sb ring and record)

has rudi ever busted off a 75 yarder? (check the aformentionned posted stats)

what you see is what you get with rudi. a smart gm takes willie ahead of rudi if they were both rookies coming into this years draft with their nfl body of work.

and fantasy stats for a running back are equivallent to actuall on field production. its not like a quarterback.

you are the same type of people who wouldve passed on ladainian as a rookie and priest holmes his 1st year as a chief, for the likes of emmitt smith and curtis martin.

lilyoder6
07-19-2006, 08:53 PM
who cares about stats... it's about what u do and what u don't do on gameday....

Ambridge
07-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
Let's see...Rudi had 98 yards and 2 td's on you guys last year in one game...and if I'm not mistaken, when he was completely healthy the season before, he was the only RB to rush for over 100 yards against the Steelers

I remember that game very clearly when Rudi got over a 100yds.....and I also remember Bill Cowher saying after the game that the defensive gameplan was that they were willing to concede yardage to Rudi Johnson in order to be in better defenses to contain Chad Johnson, which they did that day.
Basically free yardage for Rudi's statbook.

BTW-The Bengals still lost that game. :grin:

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
Let's see...Rudi had 98 yards and 2 td's on you guys last year in one game...and if I'm not mistaken, when he was completely healthy the season before, he was the only RB to rush for over 100 yards against the Steelers

I remember that game very clearly when Rudi got over a 100yds.....and I also remember Bill Cowher saying after the game that the defensive gameplan was that they were willing to concede yardage to Rudi Johnson in order to be in better defenses to contain Chad Johnson, which they did that day.
Basically free yardage for Rudi's statbook.

BTW-The Bengals still lost that game. :grin:
ahhh, yes. i remember that game well. it was one of many that led to a 15-1 season and yet another trip to the afc champ game (when was the last time the bengals did that?).

btw, speaking of rb stats, what did the ravens do in the playoffs the year jamal lead the league in rushing?

answer:

squat

what will the bengals do with their ovehyped offense without a defense?

answer:

squat

bengals = poormans colts

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 10:53 PM
I read a lot of funny stuff in this thread.. Some of the things people believe crack me up.. Do you even WATCH the games on Sunday???

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I read a lot of funny stuff in this thread.. Some of the things people believe crack me up.. Do you even WATCH the games on Sunday???steeler games? yes

only losers watch the bengals games (unless its against the steelers, in which case... well you know the results). but i guess you were born into watching that crap.

cant fault the born loser

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 11:01 PM
steeler games? yes

only losers watch the bengals games (unless its against the steelers, in which case... well you know the results). but i guess you were born into watching that crap.

cant fault the born loser
Oh no! I am a loser now.. :blah:

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 11:25 PM
oh great. here come the flood of pm's to blitz and prosdo in a weak attempt to narc me off for abusing you. i forgot this isnt a "smack forum" you administrate, where calling an opposing teams fan a "loser" flies. :rolleyes:

bengals are losers. therefore bengalfans are loserfans (simple logic). is that better pinky... er... i mean stewie?:bouncy:

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 11:34 PM
oh great. here come the flood of pm's to blitz and prosdo in a weak attempt to narc me off for abusing you. i forgot this isnt a "smack forum" you administrate, where calling an opposing teams fan a "loser" flies. :rolleyes:

bengals are losers. therefore bengalfans are loserfans (simple logic). is that better pinky... er... i mean stewie?:bouncy:
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 12:03 AM
do you ever have anything related to football to bring to the board brian? if not, quit trying to incite a cincibengal-sissy-lala war and beat it. freaking dingo troll.

BengalBrian
07-20-2006, 12:06 AM
do you ever have anything related to football to bring to the board brian? if not, quit trying to incite a cincibengal-sissy-lala war and beat it. freaking dingo troll.
Actually.. Yes.. I do.. I started this thread.. Which has become quite a thread I might add..

I contributed a cool video for all to enjoy and sparked a decent offseason conversation... But some people have said some pretty ridiculous things.. I wont say any names.. But you know one of them VERY well

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Actually.. Yes.. I do.. I started this thread.. Which has become quite a thread I might add..

I contributed a cool video for all to enjoy and sparked a decent offseason conversation... But some people have said some pretty ridiculous things.. I wont say any names.. But you know one of them VERY well

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:cookie: :chuckle: :jerkit:

willie> rudi poo

CantStop85
07-20-2006, 11:02 AM
rudi WAS better LAST year (only by a few TOTAL yards and minus a sb ring and record)

And the Steelers WERE better than the Bengals LAST year (only by a CHEAP shot and minus an AFCN title). :sofunny: What exactly are you arguing?

has rudi ever busted off a 75 yarder? (check the aformentionned posted stats)

No, has Willie ever been to a pro bowl?

BBC
07-20-2006, 11:58 AM
No, has Willie ever been to a pro bowl?

:laughing: Yeah, Pro Bowls are sure as hell the way to measure talent.

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 12:17 PM
And the Steelers WERE better than the Bengals LAST year (only by a CHEAP shot and minus an AFCN title). :sofunny: What exactly are you arguing?

time for a thread title check!

THE best HB in the AFC North now

you see... i am arguing who is the best HB in the afc NOW.

you, on the otherhand, have been talking about the last 2 years. try to stay on track. its not that complex. ive given about a dozen reasons why willie is better NOW, and why his future is brighter. you have done nothing but talk about `1400 yds for 2 years in a row, and hint that that makes a back elite.

this is the blast furnace. you better bring something stronger than that!

Lyn
07-20-2006, 12:34 PM
lol

RUDI!

RUDI!

RUDI!

Yeah that was a great movie. Rudi did a great job at ND and when he FINALLY came in WOW!

lilyoder6
07-20-2006, 08:18 PM
i think ruebon droughens is a workhorse

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 08:24 PM
i think ruebon droughens is a workhorsehim and jamal are probably better than rudi too. jamal for sure. he has done 2 things rudi will never do (unless he is traded to the patriots):

lead the league in rushing
win a superbowl

BBC
07-20-2006, 08:55 PM

:laughing: Funny that you should claim that as being weak smack B:

suit.. You are a loser.. Have been a loser.. And will always be.. A loser...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=106432&postcount=29

You know the whole deal with the pot and the kettle, right?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
07-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Let it be Willie Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 08:59 PM
looks like someone forgets all the hypocritical crap they post while tipsy offa 2 drinks.

CantStop85
07-20-2006, 11:10 PM
time for a thread title check!

THE best HB in the AFC North now

you see... i am arguing who is the best HB in the afc NOW.

you, on the otherhand, have been talking about the last 2 years. try to stay on track. its not that complex. ive given about a dozen reasons why willie is better NOW, and why his future is brighter. you have done nothing but talk about `1400 yds for 2 years in a row, and hint that that makes a back elite.

this is the blast furnace. you better bring something stronger than that!
Exactly...the best HB in the AFC North now...that would be Rudi Johnson. Rudi is and has been the better back so far, you can't say Willie Parker is a better HB right now based on what he might do in the future.

If we're talking about the here and now, then you need to take your eyes off of the future. Sure, Willie has a lot of potential, but until he puts it all together and actually outperforms Rudi on the field, Rudi will still be the better back.

Get back to me when one 1200 yard season is considered greater than back to back 1400 yard seasons.

Ask any non-steeler fan who the better back is and you'll get an unbiased answer...LITP and jdawg have already agreed.

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 11:20 PM
you can't say Willie Parker is a better HB right now based on what he might do in the future.

"youre only as good as youre last game"

i said it and i will continue to say it.

willie > rudi

i dont care if you believe it now, cause you wiill most definitely see it next year and 5 years in the future...

CantStop85
07-20-2006, 11:46 PM
"youre only as good as youre last game"
Sucks for Big Ben then. :blurp:

I think Rudi and Willie will come very close in total yardage this season. Personally I'd put Willie at 1300-1400 and Rudi at 1400-1500. I'm actually hoping to see Chris Perry get more involved in the Bengals' run game this season, so if Rudi loses a few carries I wouldn't be that upset. I'd like to see Willie gain a few more pounds so he could run up the middle more effectively, but I think he has an amazing upside. Willie and Rudi are just two totally different backs as far as style go...I guess it depends on your preference. They both excel at what they're expected to do.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Sucks for Big Ben then. :blurp:

no, it dont.

bens last game was a win (whats new) where he scored almost 1/3 (6/21) of the total TEAM points.

ben has made it to the afc champ game twice in his 1st 2 years and won a superbowl in his 2nd. carson made it to his 1st playoff game (loss )in his 3rd year.

advantage- ben

CantStop85
07-21-2006, 12:24 AM
no, it dont.

bens last game was a win (whats new) where he scored almost 1/3 (6/21) of the total TEAM points.

ben has made it to the afc champ game twice in his 1st 2 years and won a superbowl in his 2nd. carson made it to his 1st playoff game (loss )in his 3rd year.

advantage- ben
:blurp: = joke...like haha...lighten up, tony lol

Livinginthe past
07-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Ben was god awful in his last game.

Maybe you are only as good as the refs in your last game? :cool:

Sounds alot like someone talking about the past - say it ain't so!

I thought we were talking about who is best now!

NM

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 09:36 AM
:laughing: Funny that you should claim that as being weak smack B:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=106432&postcount=29

You know the whole deal with the pot and the kettle, right?
Why dont you actually do your job.. If you really are a doctor... If so, they need to find a replacement..

You are

A) Very childish and not fit for the job

and

B) You are doing a horrible job.. A military doctor would NOT have the extra time that you spend on forums.. Its actually quite pathetic..

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 09:38 AM
looks like someone forgets all the hypocritical crap they post while tipsy offa 2 drinks.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 10:03 AM
:cool:

Sounds alot like someone talking about the past - say it ain't so!

I thought we were talking about who is best now!

NM

follow me here now. going off the age old cliche that "youre only as good as your last game", i was talking about bens last game (sb win) and carsons last game (1st time playoff loss).

not that theres anything wrong with that. peyton lost playoffs before he was actually able to win 1.

carson is to ben, what peyton is to brady (who, by the way, was pretty horrible in his last game)

and nowhere was it mentionned that ben is the best now. you got lost.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Why dont you actually do your job.. If you really are a doctor... If so, they need to find a replacement..

You are

and

B) You are doing a horrible job.. A military doctor would NOT have the extra time that you spend on forums.. Its actually quite pathetic..wow. personal attacks in the blast furnace. tsk tsk.

hijacking ones own (lame) thread to make personal attacks in the blast furnace = pathetic.

:busted:

Livinginthe past
07-21-2006, 10:24 AM
follow me here now. going off the age old cliche that "youre only as good as your last game", i was talking about bens last game (sb win) and carsons last game (1st time playoff loss).

not that theres anything wrong with that. peyton lost playoffs before he was actually able to win 1.

carson is to ben, what peyton is to brady (who, by the way, was pretty horrible in his last game)

and nowhere was it mentionned that ben is the best now. you got lost.

I was presuming you endorsed that old cliche to suggest that the best player is the one who has the best most recent game - if you weren't - my bad.

NM

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 10:39 AM
I was presuming you endorsed that old cliche to suggest that the best player is the one who has the best most recent game - if you weren't - my bad.

NM

no problem. in the case of willie, the old cliche was one of many items i brought up to endorse him as the best player (of the 2 in question). in response to cantstop saying "that sucks for ben" in reference to my use of the cliche, i had to point out how it really didnt suck for ben. thats all

bens had 3 pretty crappy playoff games and 3 excellent ones. in 2 years hes 5-1 though. that dont suck at all.

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:51 AM

You are

and

B) You are doing a horrible job.. A military doctor would NOT have the extra time that you spend on forums.. Its actually quite pathetic..

or...

C) Just retired from the Army, moved down to Florida, and have had a little over a week off before I start in private practice.

Good try though, that would have been a pretty good smack post if you were educated in any way.

He's testy today isn't he? Sounds like someone needs a timeout.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Good try though, that would have been a pretty good smack post if you were educated in any way.

He's testy today isn't he? Sounds like someone needs a timeout.if they wouldve given me an ROTC scholorship to pitt or carnegie mellon, i was gonna join the airforce to be a surgeon. i was treated by military doctors for 18 years and spent another 10 working on an air force base so i can pretty much verify that brian dont know what the hell hes talking about. kinda like when he says theres no humidity in texas. the workload of a military doctor can be much more heavy or much lighter than one in private practice. i have seen some dr.s with tons of downtime but they get paid the same (according to rank). much different than private practice. good luck with it.

i think brians been kicked around extra hard here lately. plus hes been exposed as a hypocrite, and been humiliated and embarassed cause all the shit he has flung on this board in the past has boomeranged and hit him in the face. the little house of cards he has built around him is coming down.

banning you on his board seems to have been an extreme strategical error on his part. just more proof that our board is superior and all the accusations they make about this board are just hot air

BBC
07-21-2006, 11:58 AM
if they wouldve given me an ROTC scholorship to pitt or carnegie mellon, i was gonna join the airforce to be a surgeon. i was treated by military doctors for 18 years and spent another 10 working on an air force base so i can pretty much verify that brian dont know what the hell hes talking about. kinda like when he says theres no humidity in texas. the workload of a military doctor can be much more heavy or much lighter than one in private practice. i have seen some dr.s with tons of downtime but they get paid the same (according to rank). much different than private practice. good luck with it.

I actually wanted to fly jets (which if memory serves me right, is what you'll be doing, right?) when I was at West Point. My eyes weren't good enough to do it though, so I decided to go into the Medical Field. Thanks for the good luck wish Tony.
[quote]i think brians been kicked around extra hard here lately. plus hes been exposed as a hypocrite, and been humiliated and embarassed cause all the shit he has flung on this board in the past has boomeranged and hit him in the face. the little house of cards he has built around him is coming down.

banning you on his board seems to have been an extreme strategical error on his part. just more proof that our board is superior and all the accusations they make about this board are just hot air

The sad part is that I was a pretty big backer of that site a little while back. I defended it on this site, on their site, and on my site.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 02:41 PM
or...

C) Just retired from the Army, moved down to Florida, and have had a little over a week off before I start in private practice.

He's testy today isn't he? Sounds like someone needs a timeout.
A little over a week??? You have been posting constantly on 3 sites that I know of for months now...

Anyway... I never banned you.. I just didnt jump out and say it was unfair, because honestly you kinda had it coming

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 02:47 PM
i think brians been kicked around extra hard here lately. plus hes been exposed as a hypocrite, and been humiliated and embarassed cause all the shit he has flung on this board in the past has boomeranged and hit him in the face. the little house of cards he has built around him is coming down.
This makes no sense to me.. Things are going quite well with me... /shrug

Again.. I didnt ban him... Furthermore.. How exactly does this prove ANYTHING whatsoever other than the fact that we will ban trolls??? You dont even come to our site.. What accusations about this board have been made anyway? You really dont make a lot of sense sometimes. These are INTERNET FORUMS... Get a life dude.. This is not 2 countries at war.. its the internet, mr internet tough guy... At least at my site, all the Bengals fans like me.. There are multiple people here that would love to see you log off and never come back.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 02:50 PM
The sad part is that I was a pretty big backer of that site a little while back. I defended it on this site, on their site, and on my site.

What is there to defend??? If you dont like it.. Dont log in...

We will do fine with or without you

BBC
07-21-2006, 03:34 PM
A little over a week??? You have been posting constantly on 3 sites that I know of for months now...

Yes, I've been able to spend much more time on the forums recently. I manage to make a few posts in a short amount of time between me getting home from work (usually around four or five) when I have to report to work.

Anyway... I never banned you.. I just didnt jump out and say it was unfair, because honestly you kinda had it coming

Good for you. I never disputed the ban, you can ban whoever the hell you want for whatever reason you want, just thought it was entertaining that one gets banned in the 'great smack forum of CincyBengals'.

BBC
07-21-2006, 03:37 PM
What is there to defend??? If you dont like it.. Dont log in...

We will do fine with or without you

Ask Dave what there is to defend, you know? The guy that says he'll always defend your site?

Good for you, good luck to your site. Seriously. Best of luck.

BBC
07-21-2006, 03:51 PM
What accusations about this board have been made anyway?

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=12888

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=12737

Enjoy.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 05:13 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=12888

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=12737

Enjoy.
Those are not acusations.. Just attacks.. Dave attacked the board.. I attacked Suit...

Like I said in the other thread... Make a poll.. I will gladly leave if I am really that unwanted... I have made very few friends here.. Even before I started to smack back.. At least I can say I accept people based on who they are.. Not who they root for

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 05:27 PM
This makes no sense to me.. Things are going quite well with me... /shrug

Again.. I didnt ban him... Furthermore.. How exactly does this prove ANYTHING whatsoever other than the fact that we will ban trolls??? You dont even come to our site.. What accusations about this board have been made anyway? You really dont make a lot of sense sometimes. These are INTERNET FORUMS... Get a life dude.. This is not 2 countries at war.. its the internet, mr internet tough guy... At least at my site, all the Bengals fans like me.. There are multiple people here that would love to see you log off and never come back.
looks like my post knocked the :blah: out of you.

you have been quite testy lately. you have fogotten all the rules of our nice little forum along with all your past transgressions that you were never banned for.

youre right, i dont belong to your forum cause i have browsed several threads and seen that its a bunch of overgrown adolescents who think its a challenge to make a post or 2 here and see if they get banned. 4-5 of your members practically beg to be banned here. CB admin has given the false impression that this board bans anyone with an anti steeler attitude. when in reality that describes YOUR board and banning anyone anti bengals. you bengalfans have a huge inferiority complex to steelerfans cause the bengals have been the laughing stock of the nfl for most of your lives. your team cant beat the steelers on the field so you pantywastes feel some sense of accomplishment and winning if you get banned here. you can then claim we couldnt handle your ferocious "smack". ive read your "smack' forum. pretty weak. you accuse steelerfans only form of trashtalk is calling someone "gay" yet it is your board who has a "gay" thread. you tolerate it cause you love it.

ive never seen someone fly off the handle for having a thread locked here like you have, yet your board is afraid to let things play out and they lock threads left and right.

thats cute that youre well liked on your board and have made plenty of cyberfriends, but really, get a life. see i use the forums to voice my opinion, view the opinions of others, get the latest steelers news, and kick around the occasional dingo. appearantly i have built up quite a positive reputation in doing so. reading comments that have been left for me, it seems many people appreciate my wit, humor, information, and troll patrol.

ive beat you like a rented mule everytime you come around brian, and all your cronies. i will continue to do so. you can keep trying to press your little buttons and get me to step out of line, but i am simply smarter than you. i see your game and i see right through you. this forum is designed for posters like me to blast fans like you and the weak assed jv team you root for. i hope you enjoy it as much as i.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Like I said in the other thread... Make a poll.. I will gladly leave if I am really that unwanted... I have made very few friends here.

i have an even better idea. next monday in class why dont you just pass us all notes that say:

do you like me? circle one.

yes

no

brian

:sofunny: grow up! :sofunny:

BBC
07-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Like I said in the other thread... Make a poll.. I will gladly leave if I am really that unwanted... I have made very few friends here.. Even before I started to smack back.. At least I can say I accept people based on who they are.. Not who they root for

I'm not going to make a poll, leave if you want to. I'm not going to force you to leave, or to stay. I would suggest that you try to change your posting style a bit because if you claim I trolled on CB, then I don't even have words to describe what you've done here lately.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 06:48 PM
i have an even better idea. next monday in class why dont you just pass us all notes that say:

do you like me? circle one.

yes

no

brian

:sofunny: grow up! :sofunny:
YOU are telling ME to grow up

:rolleyes:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm not going to make a poll, leave if you want to. I'm not going to force you to leave, or to stay. I would suggest that you try to change your posting style a bit because if you claim I trolled on CB, then I don't even have words to describe what you've done here lately.
Whatever... I will stop in from time to time.. I will never frequent this place on a regular basis.. Even if it were full of people that treated others with respect... Unfortunately Tony infects most of the site with his constant attacks toward me in any thread possible.. Since this happens, a lot of my posts are nasty toward him because he basically asks for it...

I dont come in trying to START shit..

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 06:51 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

polly wanna nuther cracker?

just one, then back to your cage.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 06:53 PM
polly wanna nuther cracker?

just one, then back to your cage.

Rudi Johnson = Best AFN North Running Back.. Period... Sorry it gets under your skin so much you resort to calling me a parrot..

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Whatever... I will stop in from time to time.. I will never frequent this place on a regular basis.. Even if it were full of people that treated others with respect... Unfortunately Tony infects most of the site with his constant attacks toward me in any thread possible.. Since this happens, a lot of my posts are nasty toward him because he basically asks for it...

I dont come in trying to START shit..:crying01: :rofl:

you cant handle the simplest of smack! you instigate. you lie. you lose. you whine.

dont let the doorknob hit you on your way back to the cage my little fuzzy headed parrot. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Rudi Johnson = Best AFN North Running Back.. Period... Sorry it gets under your skin so much you resort to calling me a parrot..

*SQUAK*

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :busted:

steelers = afc north's best team. sorry that has been killing you for all your life!

5>0

game over. i win

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 07:21 PM
steelers = afc north's best team. sorry that has been killing you for all your life!

5>0

game over. i win

thats not the argument in this thread now is it?

rudi > willie

sorry if thats killing you AND your fantasy team :bouncy:

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 07:26 PM
thats not the argument in this thread now is it?

rudi > willie

sorry if thats killing you AND your fantasy team :bouncy: that would be a perfect post if you were actually right but i already have proven why

willie>rudi (check the thread)

actually my fantasy team did alright with carson and johnson. too bad that overhyped stiff lamont jordan and his 15 or so carries per game killed it in the playoffs.

leave it to the raiders to screw up a good thing.

and geez, while youre attempt to get this thread on topic is amicable, it has been hijacked long ago by your boy bengalbrian so he could try and handle some cincybengals.com issues via personal insults. i mentionned how he hijacked his own thread several pages ago.

please read the thread in its entirety before playing mod.

thank you for your cooperation :smile:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 07:42 PM
that would be a perfect post if you were actually right but i already have proven why

willie>rudi (check the thread)

actually my fantasy team did alright with carson and johnson. too bad that overhyped stiff lamont jordan and his 15 or so carries per game killed it in the playoffs.

leave it to the raiders to screw up a good thing.

and geez, while youre attempt to get this thread on topic is amicable, it has been hijacked long ago by your boy bengalbrian so he could try and handle some cincybengals.com issues via personal insults. i mentionned how he hijacked his own thread several pages ago.

please read the thread in its entirety before playing mod.

thank you for your cooperation :smile:

i bet u werent complaining when jordan was scoring 2 or 3 tds a game mid season lol

and ya i didnt read all that cuz i really dont care. although BBC or whoever was gettin a lil pissy in the cb.com website, he kinda brought it on himself gettin banned.

how are you gonna ask a question, then ask why i answered it... :dang:
then he pushed one of the mods buttons on purpose, so hey what do u expect. and he even warned him that he wasnt in the mood for another smart ass comment... but he did it anyways. it didnt have alot to do with brian

as much as he hijacked this thread, he brought it back to the orininal point, then u went way off track "to the past" even tho you just said "what have you done for me lately" :busted: so i just hopped right back on to the original point. regardless what was said the past 24 hrs that i wasnt on here. thats all. good day sir.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 07:56 PM
i bet u werent complaining when jordan was scoring 2 or 3 tds a game mid season lol

and ya i didnt read all that cuz i really dont care. although BBC or whoever was gettin a lil pissy in the cb.com website, he kinda brought it on himself gettin banned.

then he pushed one of the mods buttons on purpose, so hey what do u expect. and he even warned him that he wasnt in the mood for another smart ass comment... but he did it anyways. it didnt have alot to do with brian

as much as he hijacked this thread, he brought it back to the orininal point, then u went way off track "to the past" even tho you just said "what have you done for me lately" :busted: so i just hopped right back on to the original point. regardless what was said the past 24 hrs that i wasnt on here. thats all. good day sir.

you mean the 2 games in october where he scored 5 td? :sofunny: yeah, i still complained cause it was too little too late, carson and chad were carrying my team, and the writing on the wall said the raiders were gonna suck with turner at the helm.

i cant blame them mods for getting sensitive and triggerhappy when one of their buttons are pushed by a steelerfan. being a fan of a losing team for so long tends to make one hypersensitive.

and give brian extra points for bringing a topic he hijacked back to its original point :rolleyes: (as bogus and wrong as it was )

btw you have misquoted me and its brian who has taken this thread "way off topic" (now thats a correct quote)

Livinginthe past
07-21-2006, 08:05 PM
I must be missing something here.

It wouldnt be the first time.

Where was it proved that Willie is better than Rudi right now.

If we arent going to be overly pedantic, it sems that we can only judge them on their last season.

Rudi run for more yards and he did it consistently against better D's.

NM

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 08:13 PM

If we arent going to be overly pedantic, it sems that we can only judge them on their last season.

NM

wow. so you agree peyton is better than brady then?

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 08:22 PM

NM

Because Tony said so???

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Because Tony said so???

:rolleyes:you dont make football related posts. you flame, bring a weak brand of smack, and try to befriend people on these forums. my sense of football ant the talent that lies within, is much more keen than yours. thats why i can stand by my assertion that willie is the best rb in the afc north RIGHT NOW. he has the most talent, on the best team, with the least amount of wear and tear, at the best price. yet all you can look at is last years stats.

i wouldnt expect a patfan or a bengalfan to agree with me, just like i wouldnt expect myself to be wrong. it seems like you cant handle the fact bearing football related smack i bring. the blast furnace is getting a little too warm for you and you seem fustrated. :sofunny:

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 08:39 PM
you dont make football related posts. you flame, bring a weak brand of smack, and try to befriend people on these forums. my sense of football ant the talent that lies within, is much more keen than yours. thats why i can stand by my assertion that willie is the best rb in the afc north RIGHT NOW. he has the most talent, on the best team, with the least amount of wear and tear, at the best price. yet all you can look at is last years stats.

i wouldnt expect a patfan or a bengalfan to agree with me, just like i wouldnt expect myself to be wrong. it seems like you cant handle the fact bearing football related smack i bring. the blast furnace is getting a little too warm for you and you seem fustrated. :sofunny:
Seems like quite a stretch to me.. But I guess you are the professional and know more of what you are talking about

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 08:59 PM
you dont make football related posts. you flame, bring a weak brand of smack, and try to befriend people on these forums. my sense of football ant the talent that lies within, is much more keen than yours. thats why i can stand by my assertion that willie is the best rb in the afc north RIGHT NOW. he has the most talent, on the best team, with the least amount of wear and tear, at the best price. yet all you can look at is last years stats.

pat fan, bengal fan, AND raiders fan, yet a steelers fan is the only one who things willie is better than rudi.... sounds like more than being right and wrong, but you being a homer. :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted:

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 09:03 PM
pat fan, bengal fan, AND raiders fan, yet a steelers fan is the only one who things willie is better than rudi.... sounds like more than being right and wrong, but you being a homer. :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted: i might take a bit of credence from the patfan, if i didnt know his style, but from a bengalfan and a raiderfan????

:rofl: you might as well be a cardinals fan telling me what a great runner is. :busted:

my opinion > your opinion

especially since i brought facts and an actual argument to the table. you all brought squat.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 09:30 PM
i might take a bit of credence from the patfan, if i didnt know his style, but from a bengalfan and a raiderfan????

:rofl: you might as well be a cardinals fan telling me what a great runner is. :busted:

my opinion > your opinion

now ur just being an assh*le

an opinion is an opinion, how is one better than another?

and id listen to an AZ fan at least they dont have their head up their ass just cuz they won the superbowl. just cuz ur team won doesnt make you a better person, or have a better opinion. youre not better than everyone else. change your name to tony bighead, cuz thats how you are acting right now.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 09:43 PM
now ur just being an assh*le

an opinion is an opinion, how is one better than another?

and id listen to an AZ fan at least they dont have their head up their ass just cuz they won the superbowl. just cuz ur team won doesnt make you a better person, or have a better opinion. youre not better than everyone else. change your name to tony bighead, cuz thats how you are acting right now."WHAAAAAAAA!"

you may wanna go back to cincibengals.com where the brand of smack is a little more tame and to your liking.

the steelers have been one of the best running teams for years. FIVE superbowls worth, spanning over 30 years. they have also been one of the best defensive teams. dont get hurt cause i wont let a bengalfan preach to me about runningbacks, or defense for that matter. i know what the hell im talking about. that gives my opinion more credence whether you like it or not.

you see, i know corey dillon broke the late, great walter paytons single game rushing record against the broncos, just like i know jamal lewis broke his record against the browns. and i can respect that. but rudi johnson aint shit at this point. just another average back.

my team winning the sb plays a minor part in my stance. this is the smack forum and you all are acting thin skinned because i bring facts and an actual argument to the table rather than your incessant spew. i have smacked the smiles off your faces with my superior arguments and you all cant handle it. save the tears and name calling. the same conversation could have been held in the nfl forum with a much softer tone. it is you all who have chosen to try and "smack" here so quit bitching and deal with it.

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:00 PM

I dont come in trying to START shit..

Essentially describes how I feel about CincyBengals...

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:00 PM
my team winning the sb plays a minor part in my stance. this is the smack forum and you all are acting thin skinned because i bring facts and an actual argument to the table rather than your incessant spew. i have smacked the smiles off your faces with my superior arguments and you all cant handle it. save the tears and name calling. the same conversation could have been held in the nfl forum with a much softer tone. it is you all who have chosen to try and "smack" here so quit bitching and deal with it.

i wasnt crying i was just letting you know how i felt about your last post. but w/e

your agrument were not superior, or else EVERYONE would have agreed with you, even pats fans... hell even a steelers fan told you that you were wrong. that doesnt sound like you brought the "superior" argument. my incessant spew had been repeated by others so maybe you should rethink your definition of spew

SteelCzar76
07-21-2006, 10:01 PM
"WHAAAAAAAA!"

you may wanna go back to cincibengals.com where the brand of smack is a little more tame and to your liking.

the steelers have been one of the best running teams for years. FIVE superbowls worth, spanning over 30 years. they have also been one of the best defensive teams. dont get hurt cause i wont let a bengalfan preach to me about runningbacks, or defense for that matter. i know what the hell im talking about. that gives my opinion more credence whether you like it or not.

you see, i know corey dillon broke the late, great walter paytons single game rushing record against the broncos, just like i know jamal lewis broke his record against the browns. and i can respect that. but rudi johnson aint shit at this point. just another average back.

And that my bitter little non Steeler homey's,..... is something we like to call around these parts,......BUUURN. LOL

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:05 PM
And that my bitter little non Steeler homey's,..... is something we like to call around these parts,......BUUURN. LOL

burn? lol....

to bad it either didnt make sense or wasnt tru...

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:05 PM

Reading comprehension must not be taught in Oakland anymore, huh?

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showpost.php?p=196782&postcount=54

Do show me which part of that post is directed towards you. I'd really like to hear it. I don't care what happened after you decided to speak up about something you knew nothing about.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 10:08 PM
i wasnt crying i was just letting you know how i felt about your last post. but w/e

your agrument were not superior, or else EVERYONE would have agreed with you, even pats fans... hell even a steelers fan told you that you were wrong. that doesnt sound like you brought the "superior" argument. my incessant spew had been repeated by others so maybe you should rethink your definition of spew

sorry then.

but you saying i was being an *******, and suggesting a namechange for me (funny from someone who used to be called "geez aka bens wired jaw shut') and saying you would rather talk to a cardinals fan came off as crying.

simple fact in life is when youre right not everyone is gonna initially agree with you. thats not my problem. willie is the better back for the many points i have made. you come up with something other than "*******" and i may listen. otherwise, this thread is mine.

thats what you call smack, jack!

consider this lesson free. i will charge for the next one.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 10:11 PM
burn? lol....

yeah, and "tru" makes sense.

whad up gee? lol

thats a pretty old tactic. get blasted and pretend you dont understand what was said. :rolleyes:

ignorance is bliss, i guess

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Essentially describes how I feel about CincyBengals...
Why do you continue to visit as a guest then?? You think I dont know your ip??

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Why do you continue to visit as a guest then?? You think I dont know your ip??

Find links to threads.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 10:15 PM

whad up gee? lol

thats a pretty old tactic. get blasted and pretend you dont understand what was said. :rolleyes:

Good football smack again Tony.. Why dont you practice what you preach for once

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Reading comprehension must not be taught in Oakland anymore, huh?

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showpost.php?p=196782&postcount=54

Do show me which part of that post is directed towards you. I'd really like to hear it. I don't care what happened after you decided to speak up about something you knew nothing about.

the same teachers that teach you, cuz if you could read, you would see that i live in SO CAL, or was it the geography teachers that suck? :bouncy:

so im not allowed to respond to peoples post in a public forum? wow

btw post the WHOLE THREAD, not one single message, context matters

Originally Posted by geez
i dont think he was talking about 9/11...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Miller Time
A cheap shot and ****ers from across the ocean...
What else would he be talking about?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thats really sad and it is. Get a life man really. With the events currently happening in the Middle East should put things in proper order for people.

he was responding to that... all those arab nations "across the ocean" always take cheap shots at each other

-----------------------------------------------

I know exactly what he was responding to, why don't you just let him speak for himself?

-------------------------------------------------

cuz u asked me?

-----------------------------------------------

I don't remember asking you anything before you decided to speak up for him

---------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Spalmer69

there.....you DID ask him
now, chill out

------------------------------------------
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=13473&page=6

mind you this is the thread he pissed the mod off as well

SteelCzar76
07-21-2006, 10:25 PM

whad up gee? lol

(DMX voice) "Ignorance is bliss,... and so on,....sometimes they think it's better to thought dumb,......why do they go on ?"

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:26 PM

whad up gee? lol

i wasnt saying i was looking for perfect spelling

btw "whad" isnt a word either :busted: :busted:

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:27 PM
the same teachers that teach you, cuz if you could read, you would see that i live in SO CAL, or was it the geography teachers that suck? :bouncy:

Sorry I didn't bother to read your personal information...I really didn't care.

so im not allowed to respond to peoples post in a public forum? wow

Sure you can, but you'd look mighty stupid trying to tell me what someone else meant to say.

btw post the WHOLE THREAD, not one single message, context matters

You're right, it does, and you just proved my point even more when you posted this post:

I don't remember asking you anything before you decided to speak up for him

And you had nothing in response to that one, and you still haven't been able to come up with an answer to that...

SteelCzar76
07-21-2006, 10:34 PM
burn? lol....

CK,..aren't you a Raiders fan ? Don't you have division titles to lose, Coaches to fire, rebuilding seasons and playoffs to be missed Blood ? Why are you here to pop greasy (talk smack) with Bungle fans. Discussing football humbly as a guest is one thing,.....but all the EXTRA sh#t will only get you clowned. You do know what side of football your on right ?

"Hail Caesar,..... Hail the Black and Gold"

Stillers#1
07-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Well to get back on track......I would say Rudi. Maybe in 3 years Willie will be a complete powerhouse, but he needs to add like 15 lbs. When he does that, watch out.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Sorry I didn't bother to read your personal information...I really didn't care.
wow they were right, ignorance IS bliss!

Sure you can, but you'd look mighty stupid trying to tell me what someone else meant to say.
and dude, i said "i think..." not "ARE YOU Fn RETARDED? HE MEANT..." i wasnt tryin to come off as a d*ck, just telling you what he might have meant. a mere suggestion

but you DID ask "what else would he be talking about" so i answered. then THATS when you said "why dont you let him speak for himself" BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Good football smack again Tony.. Why dont you practice what you preach for once now that right there is great football related smack. ^^^^^

anyways... what were you saying?

our mods do a much better job here than they do at your site. im sure they will notify me if i step out of line.

in the meantime im sure everyone reading this enjoys me blasting you out of the water.

carry on.

*SQUAK!*

"pieces of eight"

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Well to get back on track......I would say Rudi. Maybe in 3 years Willie will be a complete powerhouse, but he needs to add like 15 lbs. When he does that, watch out.

now tony wont respect anything else you have to say.....

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:46 PM
but you DID ask "what else would he be talking about" so i answered. then THATS when you said "why dont you let him speak for himself" BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME

That question was more of the fact that you decided to speak up for him in the first place, not because of your second reply to me. Notice how it's broken up into two lines?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 10:58 PM
That question was more of the fact that you decided to speak up for him in the first place, not because of your second reply to me. Notice how it's broken up into two lines?

ya i see that, but i mean i cant say something that i think he meant? i didnt tell him "hey shut up i got this one" i was just throwing out my 2 cents.. i didnt think it was much of a problem.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 11:05 PM
now tony wont respect anything else you have to say.....
sorry to burst youre tiny bubble but i have nor reason not to respect what stiilers#1 hAS to say. you see, he is a steelersfan, and im sure he is a little knowledgeable in good running backs than the likes of a trolling bengalsfan.

bringing my name up in this does nothing to support a point you did not attempt to make. you may have a stance, but you have no support for it other than what you just posted.

whatever floats youre boat. i am not a blast furnace mod so its not like i can ban you for bringing something so incredibly weak to the table.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-21-2006, 11:15 PM
sorry to burst youre tiny bubble but i have nor reason not to respect what stiilers#1 hAS to say. you see, he is a steelersfan, and im sure he is a little knowledgeable in good running backs than the likes of a trolling bengalsfan.

bringing my name up in this does nothing to support a point you did not attempt to make. you may have a stance, but you have no support for it other than what you just posted.

whatever floats youre boat. i am not a blast furnace mod so its not like i can ban you for bringing something so incredibly weak to the table.

my statement was not meant to "blow you away" with my witty smack humor, i was stating the same thing as him but to you think YOUR OPINION > MY OPINION so what am i supposed to say to that? whatever i say means nothing to you if you disagree with me, so why try?

Stillers#1
07-21-2006, 11:15 PM
and why did this thread get put into the blast furnace? You would think this should be under NFL football.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 11:16 PM
my statement was not meant to "blow you away" with my witty smack humor, i was stating the same thing as him but to you think YOUR OPINION > MY OPINION so what am i supposed to say to that? whatever i say means nothing to you if you disagree with me, so why try?
There is no point in talking to him.. You have answered your own question

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 11:17 PM
and why did this thread get put into the blast furnace? You would think this should be under NFL football.
Actually I posted it.. I did it since it was a Rudi video...

It was friendly smack and completely football related.. Set to be a decent conversation.. That is until someone infected it

Stillers#1
07-21-2006, 11:29 PM

It was friendly smack and completely football related.. Set to be a decent conversation.. That is until someone infected it

As Myron Cope would say, "FEH!!"

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 11:33 PM

It was friendly smack and completely football related.. Set to be a decent conversation.. That is until someone infected it stillers#1 raises a valid point. if it wasnt intended to be smack.. err...

"friendly smack" :monkey: ... it would not have been placed in the blast furnace. sparing the meek of heart.

a simple reading of this thread will show that it was on track and a good football talk, offseason banter, until bengalbrian used it as his own forum to personally attack a fellow steelers poster (bbc) and blatantly violate forum rules.

unfortunately brian got offended when i called them out on hijacking his own thread to unleash a volley of personnal insults and try to handle issues of a totally unrelated message board. a simple reading of it will show this. :busted:

BBC
07-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Back on the topic of who is the best back in the AFCN...it really doesn't make a difference to me.

The Bengals can have the better quarterback, the better wide receiver, and the better runningback (not to say that they are indeed better), we'll take the Super Bowl rings with the less talented anyday.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Back on the topic of who is the best back in the AFCN...it really doesn't make a difference to me.

The Bengals can have the better quarterback, the better wide receiver, and the better runningback (not to say that they are indeed better), we'll take the Super Bowl rings with the less talented anyday. yeah, i think i so eloquently stated that about 100 posts ago before this thread was hijacked by its "creator"

BBC
07-21-2006, 11:51 PM
yeah, i think i so eloquently stated that about 100 posts ago before this thread was hijacked by its "creator"

:laughing: Sorry I missed it, I had to do a lot of skimming to get through the 10 pages this thread had when I first opened it.

Tankus_Maximus
07-26-2006, 10:25 AM
That kid who liked to rant & rave about how Rudi tears up the Steelers, likes to omit the fact that Willie averages 6.1 ypc against The Bungles.

CantStop85
07-26-2006, 11:21 AM
That kid who liked to rant & rave about how Rudi tears up the Steelers, likes to omit the fact that Willie averages 6.1 ypc against The Bungles.
Yeah...him and every other back in the NFL.

Tankus_Maximus
07-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Yeah...him and every other back in the NFL.

So are you conceding that the Bungles D is softer than that cute lil Snugles (Fabric Softener) Bear?

Livinginthe past
07-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Wow.

Bengals run D sensationally 'outted' as soft by Tankus.

Even Bengal fans dont argue that point.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
07-27-2006, 10:03 AM
hey..lets give credit where credit is due..not just soft...Snuggli soft.

Tankus_Maximus
07-27-2006, 10:04 AM
To quote Buzz Lightyear..."you're mocking me...aren't you"

CantStop85
07-27-2006, 08:57 PM
To quote Buzz Lightyear..."you're mocking me...aren't you"
I'd watch out...quoting Buzz Lightyear too much could result in a few people thinking you're snuggly soft as well. :blurp:

Tankus_Maximus
07-27-2006, 11:53 PM
yeah but everyone knows that Buzz is like 10 times way more manlier than any past or present Bengals....excluding Kimo Von Oelhoffen. Man I wonder how Kimo was able to shake off that dirty block put on him and continue on with the game. What grit, what true intestinal fortitude. That my friends is the heart of a champion..to shrug off that dirty block by the OT and continue on with the play.

tony hipchest
07-28-2006, 09:51 AM
yeah but everyone knows that Buzz is like 10 times way more manlier than any past or present Bengals....excluding Kimo Von Oelhoffen. Man I wonder how Kimo was able to shake off that dirty block put on him and continue on with the game. What grit, what true intestinal fortitude. That my friends is the heart of a champion..to shrug off that dirty block by the OT and continue on with the play.

:chuckle: that was a cheap block. kimos lucky he didnt get hurt

Tankus_Maximus
07-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Kimo didn't get hurt because he has the heart of a lion, the will of a gladiator, the intestinal fortitude of John Wayne, and the finger of a super bowl champion! lol

lilyoder6
07-28-2006, 10:43 AM
that is true

CantStop85
07-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Maybe you should just stick to playing with your Buzz Lightyear doll.

Tankus_Maximus
07-28-2006, 01:41 PM
Is that the best u can do? Keep re-hashing a tired old "take"? I expected more out of you, my mistake, I forgot you're a Bengals-fan. Nothing more, nothing less. That's all they'll & you'll ever be.

tony hipchest
10-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Wow, Tony, I think the heat wave has gotten to you.

Willie Parker may be faster and more "explosive" aka flashy, but better? I think not. Willie is faster and more explosive than Jerome Bettis, does that make him better than Jerome Bettis as well?

Don't get me wrong, Willie's a nice speed back, but he can't get those consistent 3, 4, 5 yard gains. He'll break one long one about every game which manages to disguise this fact in the stat book. Let's face it...Willie isn't an every down back...there's no mystery why everyone was lobbying for TJ Duckett or LenDale White as a short yardage back. Willie isn't a back who's going to break a lot of tackles. Rudi, on the other hand, lead the league in yards after contact.

Maybe we can argue about this when Willie breaks his team's rushing record for the 2nd consecutive year with torn cartilage in his knee. :blurp:

2006 rudi johnson 4 games 87 / 353yds 4.1 4td

2006 willie parker 3 games 71 / 268yds 3.8 2td

you factor in rudis 8 catches and willies 4 and each player averages 100 ypg. looks like willies getting about 3 more carries a game than rudi and his longest run is only 32 yds. that 3.8 ypc suggests hes picking up the tough yards. as for breaking tackles, i went back to the steelers last game to check the line on that awesome run stuffer sam adams
0- tackles, 0-sacks, 0- assists :thumbsup:

so anyways, you were talking about a heatwave?

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
hey..lets give credit where credit is due..not just soft...Snuggli soft.

Hey now!!...no need to be over-critical...Their Run-D may be soft...but they have NO problem with static cling. (In fact... their defense cant cling to anything):wink02:

HometownGal
10-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Hey now!!...no need to be over-critical...Their Run-D may be soft...but they have NO problem with static cling. (In fact... their defense cant cling to anything):wink02:

Bwa ha ha ha!!! :toofunny:

CantStop85
10-04-2006, 06:14 PM
2006 rudi johnson 4 games 87 / 353yds 4.1 4td

2006 willie parker 3 games 71 / 268yds 3.8 2td

you factor in rudis 8 catches and willies 4 and each player averages 100 ypg. looks like willies getting about 3 more carries a game than rudi and his longest run is only 32 yds. that 3.8 ypc suggests hes picking up the tough yards.
I'llW give you the fact that Willie can actually carry the ball 20+ times a game and that he can break tackles...he's finally shown that this season. I was wrong.

But, so far Rudi has still proven to be the better back. :cheers:

BengalBrian
10-05-2006, 09:05 AM
I'llW give you the fact that Willie can actually carry the ball 20+ times a game and that he can break tackles...he's finally shown that this season. I was wrong.

But, so far Rudi has still proven to be the better back. :cheers:

Dont try justifying that to these homers.. Everyone in the league outside of the Squeeler fanbase knows the truth

tony hipchest
10-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9qDEJ4UZ4

:toofunny: hahahahahahahaha!

again... promises, promises. (ones you know you cant keep)

again... seek the Lord for salvation. its the only hope you have.

willie parker owns the bengals, the steelers own rudi johnson, and i own you.

good dingo... heres your scoobie snack. :cookie:

tony hipchest
10-05-2006, 10:40 AM

it is true, i hate whiners AND their whiny fans

You can't blame Rudi for being upset:crying01:
Thursday, October 05, 2006

CINCINNATI — Five reasons why you can't blame Bengals tailback Rudi Johnson for being upset after Sunday's 38-13 loss to New England:

1. The workload: He rushed just 14 times for 65 yards (a 4.6 average) with a long gain of 13 and a 2-yard TD.

2. The scheme: The Patriots played a "Cover 2" with their safeties rotating to help the cornerbacks double cover wideouts Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh. The scheme is ideal for running the ball, which the Bengals didn't do enough.

3. The play calling: With Cincinnati trailing 21-13 at 3:55 of the third quarter, Johnson ran 8 yards on first down, setting up second and 2 at the Pats' 38. Two straight incomplete passes led to a punt. Johnson ran just one time the final 18 minutes, 30 seconds.

4: The defense: It couldn't stop New England. The Bengals yielded 424 yards and allowed the Pats to convert 6 of 13 third downs.

5. The agony: Johnson got upstaged by New England tailbacks Laurence Maroney (125 yards, 2 TDs) and Corey Dillon (67 yards, 1 TD).:binky:

:violin: the best back in the afc north doesnt bitch and whine. he just behaves like a champion. (no threat of missing games due to arrest either)

"andale, andale, arriba, arriba, senior fast willie!" the best is yet to come

Stillers#1
10-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Dont try justifying that to these homers.. Everyone in the league outside of the Squeeler fanbase knows the truth

Looks like someone is still a little sad about the Pats opening a can on on the bungles. Biggest whiner on this board goes to...................BENGAL BRIAN!!!

BengalBrian
10-06-2006, 03:14 AM
Looks like someone is still a little sad about the Pats opening a can on on the bungles. Biggest whiner on this board goes to...................BENGAL BRIAN!!!

Looks like someone is using a loss against another team to help his smack... Because he knows he cant back his own team against the Bengals since they LOST

Tankus_Maximus
10-06-2006, 11:06 AM
47 yards, bitches. That's all he did.

Rudi sucks.

Stillers#1
10-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Looks like someone is using a loss against another team to help his smack... Because he knows he cant back his own team against the Bengals since they LOST

Dude, if you are a true fan of the game, and not just a bungles homer, you know as well as I do, that the Steelers are better than the bungles. You won, yes, but you would not have if Colcough didn't gift wrap you a TD. I personally cannot WAIT until NEW YEARS!!!

We STILL DEY!!!

Bengals, root for us b/c we kinda won the AFC north last year.

BengalBrian
10-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Dude, if you are a true fan of the game, and not just a bungles homer, you know as well as I do, that the Steelers are better than the bungles. You won, yes, but you would not have if Colcough didn't gift wrap you a TD. I personally cannot WAIT until NEW YEARS!!!

We STILL DEY!!!

Bengals, root for us b/c we kinda won the AFC north last year.

You guys get another shot at us.. Dont worry.. But once we beat you that game, you can finally stop blabbing about we dey.. Because those days are over...

You guys beat teams like the DOLPHINS... Not the Bengals, Jaguars or CHARGERS

Stillers#1
10-12-2006, 09:14 AM
You guys get another shot at us.. Dont worry.. But once we beat you that game, you can finally stop blabbing about we dey.. Because those days are over...

You guys beat teams like the DOLPHINS... Not the Bengals, Jaguars or CHARGERS

Shit, the way things are going for the bungles, you aren't too far away from slipping into oblivion for another 15 years. You better start signing offensive lineman, and players that can stay on the field without getting arrested/suspended. Your "reign" at the top of the AFC North (which, so far is pretty much a joke seeing as you wont the division title on the third tie-breaker) is going to be short lived my little friend.

Lyn
10-12-2006, 10:40 AM
The Bengals are noone................get a life.

tony hipchest
10-16-2006, 10:59 AM
rushing yards against the bucs this season:

j. lewis 18-78
w. dunn 21-134, m. vick 14-127, j. norwood 9-45
d. foster 20-82
d. mccallister 15-123
r. johnson 17-52

:sofunny: nice 3 ypc average there. shut down by the lowly bucs who have to have the most porous run d in the league (maybe its a toss up with the bengals).

so anyways, do you bengaltards wanna know who the best HB in the afc north now is? thats right. sb champion and record holder fast willie parker (you know youre good when your nickname is "fast".)

106carries 434yards 4.1average 32long 5td (and to think he hasnt even busted off a long one yet.)

now lets take a look at slow rudi:
104carries 405yards 3.9average 22long 4td (wow. on pace for a whopping 1200 yds):toofunny:

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 03:38 PM
ok class, lets review:

willie parker -9games 184carries 20.4carries/game 847total yds 76long 4.6average 94.1yds/game 8tds 7 20+yd runs 22 receptions 154 yds 2 td's 10 td total, 1001 yds total

rudi johnson -9 games 178carries 715yds 4.0ave 22long 7tds 3 20+yd runs 13 receptions 64 yds 0 tds. 7 td total, 779 yds total

10>7
184>178
847>715
4.6>4.0
76>22
1001>779
willie > rudi

all righty then. class dismissed :chuckle:

Preacher
11-14-2006, 02:16 AM
ok class, lets review:

willie parker -9games 184carries 20.4carries/game 847total yds 76long 4.6average 94.1yds/game 8tds 7 20+yd runs 22 receptions 154 yds 2 td's 10 td total, 1001 yds total

rudi johnson -9 games 178carries 715yds 4.0ave 22long 7tds 3 20+yd runs 13 receptions 64 yds 0 tds. 7 td total, 779 yds total

10>7
184>178
847>715
4.6>4.0
76>22
1001>779
willie > rudi

all righty then. class dismissed :chuckle:

Tony Tony Tony...

Don't use logic! It confuses Bengal fans!

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 10:10 AM
There's Fast Willie...and Fat Rudi!!

Elvis
11-14-2006, 05:19 PM
:cheer: :cheer: Duce is still the Steelers best RB in joggin pants...:sofunny: :thumbsup:
Willie is definitely my vote for best in AFC North..:helmet: :wave:

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Man I wish I'd see Duce suit up sometime this year...

MACH1
11-15-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah....but I think he's to busy holding that towel.:tt02:

Tankus_Maximus
11-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Everytime he suited up, the guy always ran hard...I remember the game against Oakland, when he was gettin gang-tackled by like 6-7 Raiders, the replay showed him "bear-crawling" with hand on the ground, and one hand securing the ball and fightin for an additional 3 yards..that really impressed me.

Of course all that went out the window when I heard he pulled a groin while answering the phone.

Preacher
11-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Deuce Staley...

What a sad end to what was going to be a great career. Imagine if he had stayed healthy over the last couple of years?

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 11:38 AM
:sofunny:You will hate him this year.. I promise that :sofunny:
i know alot of people were on the rudi johnson bandwagon, thinking he was the next e. smith or e. james in cincinatti's little version of the "triplets", but last nights game against the colts just showed exactly what my pre season assesment of him is: he is a run of the mill, slightly above average back with little to no upside. what you see is what you get with rudi- maybe 1400 yds and 10 td's in his best year.

all this talk how he lead the league in yards after contact was a fluke stat that showed nothing more than he gets hit early and often. then there was the smokescreen that rudi "keeps the chains moving". sure he's done that this season to the tune of 56 1st downs. but willie has 59 in an offense that almost ALWAYS passes on 3rd down. and im sorry, but rudi's season long run of 22 yds just doesnt cut it. to be considered one of the best a RB needs atleast a little bit of gamebreaking ability. sure willie has been shut down against some of the top rushing D's in the league, but rudi looks average against even the weakest D's. with 2 cracks a year against the browns you'd think he could get 200 yds in a single game atleast once.

willie 287/1331 = 4.6 ypc 11 td 12 runs of 20+yds. 211 rec yds 3 td
rudi 298/1133 = 3.8 ypc 11 td 5 runs of 20+yds. 110 rec yds 0 td

rudi better step up his game if he wants to be considered a top 15 back. he is quickly getting passed up by guys like fast willie, frank gore, steven jackson, ladell betts, etc. (and im not strictly talking about stats on paper- im talking about passing the eyeball test while out on the field)

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 11:48 AM
the bungles our two arrest from having an entire o or d in jail.

bungles are holding pratrice at the mansfield reformatory this week.

fansince'76
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
22-79, 1 TD last night. Not bad numbers, but one would expect better against the worst run D in the league from the "best" RB in the AFC North.

stlrtruck
12-19-2006, 01:37 PM
I thought the only thing that was best in the league in Cinci is when their season ended. It gave them hope for the Reds!

Preacher
12-19-2006, 04:19 PM
I have noticed that as the season has worn on, no Bungles fans have come into this thread. Hmmm. could that be because Willie has show EVERYONE that he is the best back in the AFC West, and one of the 3 or 4 best back in the NFL?

CantStop85
12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Hmmm. could that be because Willie has show EVERYONE that he is the best back in the AFC West
Yep, that's what it is...he's shown everyone he's the best back in the AFC West...you nailed it on the head.

Stillers#1
12-19-2006, 09:13 PM
rudi > willie

sorry if thats killing you AND your fantasy team :bouncy:

While we are diggin up old threads.....

Willie = 3rd best fantasy RB this year.

Rudi = 8th best.

This is in all 4 of the leagues I am in. I think this arguement has been answered, even I was wrong on this one, since I said Rudi> Willie.

Preacher
12-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Yep, that's what it is...he's shown everyone he's the best back in the AFC West...you nailed it on the head.

ROTFL... You got me there... I spent so long in Washington that I am just as used to talking about the AFC west as I am the North...

Best back in the AFC NORTH!!!! NORTH!!!!

Tankus_Maximus
12-20-2006, 11:40 AM
ROTFL... You got me there... I spent so long in Washington that I am just as used to talking about the AFC west as I am the North...

Best back in the AFC NORTH!!!! NORTH!!!!

Nice save there, Padre.

But you were only off by 2/3 there...behind LT & LT, Willie's right up there....and way ahead of that overrated peice o' crap they call Rudi Johnson.

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 06:42 PM
now is the perfect opportunity for the creator of this thread to stop by and congratulate the best RB in the AFC north for being nominated to his 1st pro bowl with the likes of larry johnson and ladainian tomlinson.

im sure willie will stop by rudi johnsons shoeshine bench, in the airport, on the way to honolulu and offer to bring him along to personally shine his cleats.

i hear them bungles are great at shining shoes! :sofunny:

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 06:48 PM
now is the perfect opportunity for the creator of this thread to stop by and congratulate the best RB in the AFC north for being nominated to his 1st pro bowl with the likes of larry johnson and ladainian tomlinson.

im sure willie will stop by rudi johnsons shoeshine bench, in the airport, on the way to honolulu and offer to bring him along to personally shine his cleats.

i hear them bungles are great at shining shoes! :sofunny:

His 1st pro bowl... Rudi has been there before btw and is an alternate this year...

Why wasnt Ben Interceptionberger invited to Honolulu btw? Carson was...

Stlrs4Life
12-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Answer the question though? If Rudi is the best back in the AFC North, how come he isn't going to the Pro Bowl?

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 07:26 PM
His 1st pro bowl... Rudi has been there before btw and is an alternate this year...

Why wasnt Ben Interceptionberger invited to Honolulu btw? Carson was...

oooooooooohhh! :thumbsup:

willie, LT, and LJ arent missing it and fred taylor > rudi johnson.

"an alternate" LMAO!

pssst.... ben and willie have been to a superbowl "before". :jammin:

bwahahahahaha! 201 posts into this thread and he wants to change the subject to carson! = owned.

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 07:31 PM
oooooooooohhh! :thumbsup:

willie, LT, and LJ arent missing it and fred taylor > rudi johnson.

"an alternate" LMAO!

pssst.... ben and willie have been to a superbowl "before". :jammin:

bwahahahahaha! 201 posts into this thread and he wants to change the subject to carson! = owned.

My point is, I would rather have Carson/Rudi over Ben/Willie anyday.. With Batch at QB, I am pretty sure you guys would be in the race right now... Probowler/Alternate is better than AmongTheWorstRatedQBs/Probowler

Not to mention Chad made it too.. How's that receiving corp of yours?

MACH1
12-23-2006, 07:37 PM
Hows that Lombardi of yours....:dang: :dang: Ohhhh thats right the Bungals don't have one.:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 07:37 PM
My point is, I would rather have Carson/Rudi over Ben/Willie anyday.. With Batch at QB, I am pretty sure you guys would be in the race right now... Probowler/Alternate is better than AmongTheWorstRatedQBs/Probowler
i would rather have a 9-7 record than marvin lewis' typical 8-8. at this point this year, 2nd in the afc north will be better than 3rd (regardless of a qb in the probowl :rolleyes:). hows medioctity workin for ya? :yawn:

incase your interested, greatness is EXCELLENT!

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Hows that Lombardi of yours....:dang: :dang: Ohhhh thats right the Bungals don't have one.:thumbsup:
Bringing up the past? Now there is something I never heard of a Steeler fan doing before..

/sarcasm

i would rather have a 9-7 record than marvin lewis' typical 8-8. at this point this year, 2nd in the afc north will be better than 3rd (regardless of a qb in the probowl :rolleyes:). hows medioctity workin for ya? :yawn:

incase your interested, greatness is EXCELLENT!

Yea.. And I am sure you will end at 9-7 :wink02:

MACH1
12-23-2006, 08:25 PM
Bringing up the past? Now there is something I never heard of a Steeler fan doing before..

253-326-1 If you want to bring up the past, this is the bungals record over 40 years of losing. And counting- Still with out a SB win.:funny:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Willie?

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 10:29 PM
253-326-1 If you want to bring up the past, this is the bungals record over 40 years of losing. And counting- Still with out a SB win.:funny:

yea.. because I was the one bringing up the past...

Bengals 8-6
Steelers 7-7

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 10:55 PM
yea.. because I was the one bringing up the past...

Bengals 8-6
Steelers 7-7

willie>rudi

steelers>bengals

bengals + their fans = pondscum criminals with no class.

enjoy mediocrity. one day palmer may match manning in pro bowl appearances (although i doubt it- manning is actually a hall of fame qb.)

by the way, you were the one using the PAST to support your crazy assertion that rudi was the best HB in the afc north "right now" :busted:

Stillers#1
12-24-2006, 12:56 AM
So Brian wants Carson/Rudi over Willie/Ben.

I can see that arguement, but I still think in our system, Ben/Willie is much better. Carson wouldn't be doing too much better than Ben if he was a Steeler. And shit, I could complete passes to cj, doucheman, and lucky charms henry.

Carson isnt that special, he throws the deep ball well, which is all he has to do. We all know how he does when his recievers are covered well. He folds, and throws the ball to ex college roomates.

Rudi is just not the back he was, he hit the "bus" wall this year, and I think he is going no where but down.

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 01:16 AM
Carson wouldn't be doing too much better than Ben if he was a Steeler. . judging by how he folded with a little love tap from kimo, carson would be comatose with relatives contemplating pulling the plug, if he suffered the hit bart scott put on ben.

BengalBrian
12-24-2006, 03:04 AM
So Brian wants Carson/Rudi over Willie/Ben.

I can see that arguement, but I still think in our system, Ben/Willie is much better. Carson wouldn't be doing too much better than Ben if he was a Steeler. And shit, I could complete passes to cj, doucheman, and lucky charms henry.

Carson isnt that special, he throws the deep ball well, which is all he has to do.

Wow.. You are smart.. You certainly know your football! :dang:

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Wow.. You are smart.. You certainly know your football! :dang:
so whos the best rb in the afc north? :dang:

BengalBrian
12-24-2006, 12:52 PM
so whos the best rb in the afc north? :dang:

We know who had the better year.. But if you look at careers, that answer cannot be given yet.. I would still take Rudi over Willie anyday..

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 01:04 PM
I would still take Rudi over Willie anyday..par for the course. bengals have a history of making the wrong picks. see all the criminals recently drafted.

Tankus_Maximus
12-24-2006, 05:59 PM
We know who had the better year.. But if you look at careers, that answer cannot be given yet.. I would still take Rudi over Willie anyday..

I could see how you'd take Rudi and his one great year over Willie and his Super Bowl Record breaking run, and the year he's had this year.

You should really apply for a front office position with The Bungles..yer par for the course with your football knowledge.

Stillers#1
12-24-2006, 07:15 PM
par for the course. bengals have a history of making the wrong picks. see all the criminals recently drafted.

Speaking of which Colt Brennan is about to pass David Klinger for most TD's in an NCAA season. Dare I say it...Colt Brennan future Bungles draft pick.

Preacher
12-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Hmm...

A year later, I guess this question is answered. Willie is not only THE best back in the AFCN, but one of the top three backs in the NFL.

stillers4me
12-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Rudi who??????

fansince'76
12-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Bungle Brian has been kinda quiet this season, no? :chuckle:

Preacher
12-13-2007, 07:23 PM

Yeah.

I wonder why!

lilyoder6
12-13-2007, 08:09 PM
what a shame... rudi johnson is doing so bad that youtube took down that video from youtube.. lol

stillers4me
12-13-2007, 08:10 PM
You should live in Cinci......the whole town has crawled into the ground.

tony hipchest
12-13-2007, 09:01 PM
what a shame... rudi johnson is doing so bad that youtube took down that video from youtube.. lol :toofunny: even youtube thinks the bengals suck.

its nice to laugh at bungle brian and litp again since their departure. :nerd:

sad thing for bunglefans is that rudi johnson is now the worst starting back in the AFC North behind willie, jamaal, and willis, and they are calling for him to be replaced by kenny watson.

willie, on the other hand is an every down back, and i hear hes doing pretty good in a year when all defenses are clamping down on runners and many teams are running by committee.

this year will be the lowest yardage total for the rushing champion, in years. willie is right in the mix.

Preacher
12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
:toofunny: even youtube thinks the bengals suck.

its nice to laugh at bungle brian and litp again since their departure. :nerd:

sad thing for bunglefans is that rudi johnson is now the worst starting back in the AFC North behind willie, jamaal, and willis, and they are calling for him to be replaced by kenny watson.

willie, on the other hand is an every down back, and i hear hes doing pretty good in a year when all defenses are clamping down on runners and many teams are running by committee.

this year will be the lowest yardage total for the rushing champion, in years. willie is right in the mix.

What may be even more hilarious, is if we pick up rudi Johnson as a number 2 back, and he runs all over the Bungles next year when we play them! I would LOVE IT!!

susielr
12-14-2007, 09:08 AM

He drowned in his tears...:crying01:

HometownGal
12-14-2007, 09:52 AM

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/wahoo6.jpg

SteelCityMan786
12-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Rudi who??????

Isn't he that guy who got arrested on charges of drug paraphernalia?