PDA

View Full Version : Football Future Updated pick! CB???

MDSteel15
03-14-2012, 08:36 AM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/nflmockdraft.html

Pittsburgh - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
If an offensive lineman falls here, that is likely the direction the team heads. With all the top tier linemen gone, the Steelers look to the secondary, and opt for Gilmore. He has the size to match up well with bigger receivers, and the speed to run with smaller ones.

WOW! :noidea:

bac151rum
03-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately, the only thing some of these bozos know about the Steelers pass defense is that they got burned by the Broncos. Hightower is still on the board (#2 linebacker), Barron is still on the board (#1 safety), and some of these idiots say Hey, #5 corner, good pick. I've seen Kirkpatrick, which I can almost understand as a BPA pick, but Gilmore is just a terrible pick.

MDSteel15
03-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I like it only if it is our 2nd first round pick! He is definately better than what we have....

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Unfortunately, the only thing some of these bozos know about the Steelers pass defense is that they got burned by the Broncos. Hightower is still on the board (#2 linebacker), Barron is still on the board (#1 safety), and some of these idiots say Hey, #5 corner, good pick. I've seen Kirkpatrick, which I can almost understand as a BPA pick, but Gilmore is just a terrible pick.

No Kidding......if they passed on Barron to take the #5 cb in the draft I would be more upset than when we took Bruce Davis instead of an O lineman.

ShutDown24
03-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Gilmore? :banging: