03-19-2012, 01:05 PM
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

:deal:

Steel_Bus_24
03-19-2012, 01:08 PM
http://gifsoup.com/view3/1244612/wolverine-bitches-o.gif

LVSteelersfan
03-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Who the heck would want Tebow? The 49ers if Smith goes to Miami? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

TRH
03-19-2012, 01:16 PM
this was discussed on ESPN. Still possibly Jax.
But also look for the Browns to make a move. I think it was Bayless who said thats where he'll possibly end up. This drab, boring, stuck-in-a-rut franchise BADLY, badly needs a starpower to lift the franchise and bring tenfold attention to the city. Tebow, like him or not, would do just that. They really don't have a rock-solid starting QB and Tebow would bring immediate mass hysteria to the Cleveland area. This one's definitely a possibility. The area needs it badly. Although their front office has been making such poor decisions that i don't even know if they're smart enough to figure it out.

Fire Arians
03-19-2012, 02:18 PM
tebow sucks and i'm sticking with that. one lucky performance in the playoffs doesn't make a career. look how badly he shit the bed against the worst defense in the NFL the game after

GMU Steeler
03-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Jacksonville? The UF connection.
Miami? Florida and their owner likes big names.
Cleveland? Lost on the RGIII sweepstakes
That's all I got.

bac151rum
03-19-2012, 02:24 PM
See if they'd take the 4th rounder that Cleveland received from Atlanta last year. What the heck, in a place like Cleveland filling the seats has to become a priority at some point, and this would work without costing much. And it keeps all of the high value draft picks in play (their own 1-4 and Atlanta's 1)

TRH
03-19-2012, 02:55 PM
See if they'd take the 4th rounder that Cleveland received from Atlanta last year. What the heck, in a place like Cleveland filling the seats has to become a priority at some point, and this would work without costing much. And it keeps all of the high value draft picks in play (their own 1-4 and Atlanta's 1)

thats one thing the Cleveland franchise needs to seriously look at. They need to reinvigorate interest in that team and could use someone to create crazy hysteria and put them in the public eye. The franchise desperately, desperately needs that. They need to sell seats, merch, and more. It all goes together. Tebow would do that for them....big time. Regardless of his "QB rating" at this time, it would be exactly the type of thing that Cleveland needs and needs badly.

bac151rum
03-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Thats why I'm still concerned with Cinci taking Wallace. You have a team that had trouble putting people in the seats during a playoff year. Blackouts left and right. And an owner with a reputation for cheapness and not doing what it takes to make the team strong.
Here's a chance to prove to the fans that they are willing to put their money into winning, and at the same time put the screws to the hated steelers, all the while keeping their better first round pick. And they have all the cap room in the world.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Thats why I'm still concerned with Cinci taking Wallace. You have a team that had trouble putting people in the seats during a playoff year. Blackouts left and right. And an owner with a reputation for cheapness and not doing what it takes to make the team strong.
Here's a chance to prove to the fans that they are willing to put their money into winning, and at the same time put the screws to the hated steelers, all the while keeping their better first round pick. And they have all the cap room in the world.

The Bengals organization is cheap. They have 2 picks, but using one of them on Michael Floyd is a lot cheaper than paying Wallace $10mil. a yr.

I think its between Denver or SF if anybody is gonna make a run at Wallace.

Tebow..........not sure who wants that QB controversy.

tony hipchest
03-19-2012, 06:07 PM
what qb controversey? browns can use a pass catching h-back.

if the striped browns draft a wr and turn him into peter warrick, we win. if they give us the pick and allow us to do something constructive with it (not named klingler, warrick, akili, kijana, or RT smith) we win.

Blackout
03-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Am I the only one who feels bad for Tebow? I felt Elway screwed him over.

TRH
03-19-2012, 07:48 PM
what qb controversey? browns can use a pass catching h-back.

if the striped browns draft a wr and turn him into peter warrick, we win. if they give us the pick and allow us to do something constructive with it (not named klingler, warrick, akili, kijana, or RT smith) we win.

right.
Although it sounds odd to say it, the Brown's main objective right now is not winning (they can do that in the near-term or long-term future and they're just not there yet...), but is getting renewed interest in the team, the organization, getting the fans excited, and creating a huge buzz.
Right now, the country has forgot about them and their own city doesn't even believe in them (i know first hand...i've lived there). Can you imagine the hysterical buzz that would surround a Tebow trade?? Fans would go crazy, the city would be talking non-stop, and the national media would be all over Cleveland every second of every day. Thats exactly what that franchise needs. Sell tons of shirts and merch. Be in the spotlight.
However.....

Team execs and front office?? TOO stupid to realize it......let alone field a winning team.

MDSteel15
03-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Am I the only one who feels bad for Tebow? I felt Elway screwed him over.

Didn't like him in college and don't like him now! Bleeeep Tebow and his BS...

MACH1
03-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Rumor is the jags are interested.