PDA

View Full Version : nsync is gay

section514
07-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Hahaha singer lance bass from nsync came out and said he is gay.
http://antinsync.freeservers.com/rally.jpg

supposedly there is going to be a reality show about him and his partner, some gay guy from the amazing race.

heard it on DVE

haha Jim and Randy said the show's title should be Bass Munchers

BlackNGold203
07-17-2006, 10:19 AM
There's a shocker.......:rolleyes:

X-Terminator
07-17-2006, 12:41 PM
This is news?

Big D
07-17-2006, 02:47 PM
anyword on justin comming out of the closet?

melroseplace
07-17-2006, 04:43 PM
and is anyone surprised by this? lol

Black@Gold Forever32
07-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Wow knowing this just made my day.

SteelerzGirl
07-17-2006, 09:03 PM
heard it on DVE

:sofunny:

I love Jim and Randy! I listen to DVE every morning on my way to work, and they always have me in stitches. :smile:

section514
07-18-2006, 07:40 AM
i listen to them at work all day, well till 10 until michelle comes on

tony hipchest
07-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Hahaha singer lance bass from nsync came out and said he is gay.
http://antinsync.freeservers.com/rally.jpg

supposedly there is going to be a reality show about him and his partner, some gay guy from the amazing race.

heard it on DVE

isnt this the same guy who wanted to be an ASStronaut on a russian spacecraft? lemme guess... destination uranus.

SuperBowlChamps
07-26-2006, 05:59 PM
anyword on justin comming out of the closet?

Timberlake is the only one that is straight out of the whole group probably. He was the one that took Britney Spears' virginity way back in the day. Of course this was back when Britney Spears was actually attractive as opposed to know where she is completly ugly and stupid...:puke:

Stlrs4Life
07-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Always did know that. That's why I always called them Nsuck.

Livinginthe past
07-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Timberlake is the only one that is straight out of the whole group probably. He was the one that took Britney Spears' virginity way back in the day. Of course this was back when Britney Spears was actually attractive as opposed to know where she is completly ugly and stupid...:puke:

So you preferred her back in the day when she was attractive and stupid then?

NM

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2006, 05:45 AM

You actually believed Britney Spears was a virgin when she hit the "big time"? Also, I don't recall Britney ever being "smart". We are just realizing on what scale of stupidity she is on now that her and trailer park boy have kids.

All I gotta say about Timberlake being straight........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fuAvfkR_Lw&search=Just%20Timberlake%20Mad%20TV

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2006, 07:59 AM
And finally, where there's Britney........there's Madonna......

Madonna's Toilet Demand

Pop queen Madonna insists she is given a brand new toilet seat at every venue she plays on her Confessions world tour.

The singer demands that her aides are issued with the bathroom necessity upon her arrival and that no one else is allowed to sit on it.

A source tells the New York Daily News, "It must be wrapped in plastic so her people can open it, and then she demands it be disposed of immediately after she leaves the venue so no one can sell it on eBay."

Madonna's representative Liz Rosenberg confirms the bizarre request: "I don't know if anyone helps her wipe but there are probably people who would volunteer."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=7434

blackvelvet
07-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Good. It's great one of them finally admits it. Now for the Backstreet Boys...

SuperBowlChamps
07-27-2006, 05:43 PM
You actually believed Britney Spears was a virgin when she hit the "big time"? Also, I don't recall Britney ever being "smart". We are just realizing on what scale of stupidity she is on now that her and trailer park boy have kids.

All I gotta say about Timberlake being straight........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fuAvfkR_Lw&search=Just%20Timberlake%20Mad%20TV

True, I never knew how dumb she was then as she is now since she's showing her true colors. From all that's gone on so far, I'm surprised she hasn't had the kid taken away from her either.

BBC
07-27-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't know, I don't really find this as surprising or funny...

SuperBowlChamps
07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't know, I don't really find this as surprising or funny...

I never said it was funny, I just defended Timberlake a little and mentioned how dumb Britney was thats all.

HburgXL06
07-27-2006, 08:40 PM
And finally, where there's Britney........there's Madonna......

Madonna's Toilet Demand

Pop queen Madonna insists she is given a brand new toilet seat at every venue she plays on her Confessions world tour.

The singer demands that her aides are issued with the bathroom necessity upon her arrival and that no one else is allowed to sit on it.

A source tells the New York Daily News, "It must be wrapped in plastic so her people can open it, and then she demands it be disposed of immediately after she leaves the venue so no one can sell it on eBay."

Madonna's representative Liz Rosenberg confirms the bizarre request: "I don't know if anyone helps her wipe but there are probably people who would volunteer."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=7434

What, is she above puttin toilet paper on the toilet seat? If she is that paranoid she can put down a few layers. Why can't she bring her own toilet seats? It's not like a plastic toilet seat would be that expensive.

BuFu

BBC
07-27-2006, 08:54 PM
I never said it was funny, I just defended Timberlake a little and mentioned how dumb Britney was thats all.

And that's why my post wasn't directed towards you...

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2006, 09:12 PM
What, is she above puttin toilet paper on the toilet seat? If she is that paranoid she can put down a few layers. Why can't she bring her own toilet seats? It's not like a plastic toilet seat would be that expensive.

BuFu

Because she's Madonna....she's above you and I. Basically your typical Hollywood nut who is completely out of touch with reality. She shits gold.

tony hipchest
07-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Because she's Madonna....she's above you and I. Basically your typical Hollywood nut who is completely out of touch with reality. She shits gold. actually, according to the nuts on e-bay, her shit is worth its weight in platinum or low grade emeralds. :cool:

HburgXL06
07-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Because she's Madonna....she's above you and I. Basically your typical Hollywood nut who is completely out of touch with reality. She shits gold.

I'm sorry I didn't know I was not worthy to even insult her. I'll return to my hole in the ground and continue to kiss their asses for the rest of my life.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm sorry I didn't know I was not worthy to even insult her. I'll return to my hole in the ground and continue to kiss their asses for the rest of my life.

BuFu

Good man...now you are learning.

I work for Madonna and I actually have to cup her urine before it hits the toilet water, filter it and then I can procede to dump it in the toilet.

tony hipchest
07-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Good man...now you are learning.

I work for Madonna and I actually have to cup her urine before it hits the toilet water, filter it and then I can procede to dump it in the toilet.i pay good money for purified drinking water. it is actually regular tap water with 100 p.p.b. of madonna's piss but well worth the money. after 20 years i may be holy enough to practice karbala.

*cough*bullshit *cough*

MattsMe
07-27-2006, 10:08 PM
i pay good money for purified drinking water. it is actually regular tap water with 100 p.p.b. of madonna's piss but well worth the money. after 20 years i may be holy enough to practice karbala.

*cough*bullshit *cough*

Hmm...celebrity urine is good for you. I think R. Kelly is using a similar argument in court.

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Hmm...celebrity urine is good for you. I think R. Kelly is using a similar argument in court.

Excellent point MattsMe, but while urine is good, poop is another story. Just ask Najeh Davenport.....http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html

MattsMe
07-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Excellent point MattsMe, but while urine is good, poop is another story. Just ask Najeh Davenport.....http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html

Poor kid, he tried to get the cart ahead of the horse. Everyone knows it goes like this:

Get drafted.
Make the ProBowl
Appear on NFL Total Access
Then poop in a closet!

MasterOfPuppets
07-27-2006, 10:32 PM
:moon: :poop: =:busted: