PDA

View Full Version : What position would you like to play?

Elvis
07-17-2006, 12:44 PM
If you could put yourself in the NFL on any team.. of course mine would be for the Steelers... What position would you play and why and who would you like for fans to compare you to?
My Answers...
Me.....DB/S/LB Carnell Lake
Because this young man would either cover you like a hawk or he would line up as a S OR LB and he would come up and knock the heck out of you RB's or Sack Your Pretty QB!!
Safety... and compare me to Lake or Ronnie Lott
God Bless
Elvis

stlrtruck
07-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Of course it would be the Steelers
and I would play DB or SS...

I would want to be compared to Chuck Cecil. That man was just vicious and wasn't afraid to take a hit in order to give one.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-17-2006, 03:23 PM
If you could put yourself in the NFL on any team.. of course mine would be for the Steelers... What position would you play and why and who would you like for fans to compare you to?
My Answers...
Me.....DB/S/LB Carnell Lake
Because this young man would either cover you like a hawk or he would line up as a S OR LB and he would come up and knock the heck out of you RB's or Sack Your Pretty QB!!
Safety... and compare me to Lake or Ronnie Lott
God Bless
Elvis

Well of course I would play for the Steelers. In high school I played FB and MLB. So on offense I would want to be compared to Dan Kreider. Like Kreider I didn't get the ball much since we always had one or two really RB's on my team. I was an ok LB...the only thing I did well was hit. I couldn't cover to safe my life.

Ohio Steeler
07-17-2006, 03:23 PM
well I would only play for the steelers and I would want to be a DB or QB and as to why well that what I played durning my school days

RoethlisBURGHer
07-17-2006, 06:02 PM
The Steelers (duh!) and I would wanna play any DB position.At saftey I'd wanna be compared to Troy Polamalu (who will go down in history as the best saftey ever on the Steelers if not ever in the game,and also the most versatile) and at CB I'd wanna be compared to Mel Blount,the changed the rules because of him.I have hands so I can come up with the INT...but it's funner to hit people than get hit.

On offense I'd wanna be a WR...and I'd wanna be compared to Hines Ward.

beSteelmyheart
07-17-2006, 07:07 PM
The Steelers, of course!
Running back, but more of a Willie kind of style..even though I'm female.
One of my teachers in high school once told me he watched me run across campus(to get to the bathroom in time to smoke a quick cigarette)& said that if they allowed girls on the football team, I'd be a perfect running back, the way I could dodge people. So I'll go with that. But I'd have to quit smoking!:smile:

clevestinks
07-17-2006, 07:13 PM
We just did this recently??

Steelers / OLB

Stlrs4Life
07-17-2006, 07:16 PM
ILB, and would try my best to be Lambert!

Haiku_Dirtt
07-17-2006, 11:21 PM
ILB, and would try my best to be Lambert!

ME TOO. How great would it have been to welcome John Elway to the NFL...Jack Splat style. Touchdowns are wonderful. But great hits are priceless. :headbutt:

Steelersfan4life0655
07-18-2006, 01:05 AM
Personally, I think I would be good at a weak ILB.

Koopa
07-18-2006, 01:32 AM
i'd play for the texans cause everyone and their mother is gonna say the steelers so i might as well mix it up and i hate cold weather lol and i don't have to leave the best state in america lol......i'd be a olb, and would want to be compared to porter, a straight up beast, and loud mouth on the field lol. and the reason i'd want to be an olb on the texans is because i'd get to hit payton in the mouth twice a year. which would equal up to a whole lot of hits, late or legal lol