PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Misquoted

Livinginthe past
07-17-2006, 02:40 PM
This story is a couple of days old, but T.O is always worth poking with a sharp stick.

I have suspected for a while that the guy is mentally unstable, not just arrogant but utterly delusional.

The stories he tries to sell are unbelievable, the ones with an element of truth 'Mcnabb losing his nerve in big games' - are retold but as supposedly personal asides from the coaching staff - when they are plainly observations based on the Superbowl.

Those fans in Dallas are obviously desperate for some success.

Quote of the day comes from a fan waiting in line, "I'll read anything," said Hicks, holding a copy of T.O., "that has to do with football leadership."

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DAL/9554145

NM

HburgXL06
07-17-2006, 04:22 PM
TO is such a crybaby. If he is not treated like a god he cries and says he was treated like a orphaned refugee. If a quarterback doesn't always throw him the ball he gets upset. If he is told he can't be the complete focus of a team he throws a fit to the media. If the media actually tells the truth about him he lashes at them in a book. If he is suspended from a team for his conduct and idiocy he is losin his livelihood even though he already has millions of dollars.

This man is just out to get as much money as he possibly can. Three teams in 6 years. Leavin two teams after a fiasco. FUTO. He has issues that may be linked to his rough upbringin but at this point he should have matured past the point that allows him to take many of the actions that he does. Can someone just do somethin wit him so we don't have to hear him talk about himself anymore?

BuFu

Big D
07-17-2006, 04:52 PM
I think someone forgot to tell t.o. that parcells isnt pass happy. I see this working out one year.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Techincally 4 teams...he was a Baltimore Raven for like a week.

SteelerzGirl
07-17-2006, 10:11 PM
T.O. is full of himself and destroys everything he touches. :yuck:

shimmysteelerfan
07-17-2006, 10:13 PM
i cant wait to see parcels just layin into him mid season when he starts complaining about there q-back.

HburgXL06
07-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Techincally 4 teams...he was a Baltimore Raven for like a week.

He woulda fit in well as a Baltimore Raven.

BuFu

HometownGal
07-18-2006, 08:56 AM
It should be interesting watching T.O. and Bledsoe this season. Both have monstrous egos and tempers. Personally, I don't think the Tuna will put up with his BS and risk him disrupting the team or infecting the locker room.

Big D
07-18-2006, 09:11 AM
It should be interesting watching T.O. and Bledsoe this season. Both have monstrous egos and tempers. Personally, I don't think the Tuna will put up with his BS and risk him disrupting the team or infecting the locker room.
I agree. Although parcells has had a history with players like keyshawn and terry glenn. But I think we all know that T.O. is the biggest diva the nfl has ever had

Ambridge
07-18-2006, 10:52 AM
The thing that makes me shake my head is that TO's co-author for this book is Jason Rosenhaus...the brother of Slimeball Agent Drew Rosenhaus.

Jeremy
07-18-2006, 10:53 AM
TO is an ass, plain and simple.

augustashark
07-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Sorry, but I think Owens will have a monster season! Say what you want, but I would but $5 on it!

SteelerzGirl
07-18-2006, 10:21 PM
TO is an ass, plain and simple.

:sofunny:

True dat!

SteelerzGirl
07-18-2006, 10:24 PM
But I think we all know that T.O. is the biggest diva the nfl has ever had

Oh, I dunno... As far as divas go, I think Chad Johnson is right up there with T.O.

BBC
07-18-2006, 10:26 PM
I think T.O. is just a misunderstood player. If Jeff Garcia and McNabb would have just thrown him the ball there wouldn't have been any problems. I don't understand why people can't just see these situations from his point of view...

SteelerzGirl
07-18-2006, 11:03 PM
I think T.O. is just a misunderstood player. If Jeff Garcia and McNabb would have just thrown him the ball there wouldn't have been any problems. I don't understand why people can't just see these situations from his point of view...

You're so silly...(lol). :smile:

SteelShooter
07-19-2006, 01:39 AM
I see him starting out with good numbers, but his mouth will kick in, Bledsoe and Parcells will jump right into his "poo-poo" and then he'll play it off as a victim....once again.

I wonder who will pony up the $$$ next year?