PDA

View Full Version : Ben playing golf

siss
07-17-2006, 03:25 PM
I dont know if any one watched the coverage on t.v but they were interviewing him and he started doing golf commentary. it was pretty funny. They told him to keep his day job and told him that he over used the word "great". He had the whisper down pretty good. Then he was announcing and told the guy he was getting on the wrong side of the ball and then he's Ben says, o wait he's left handed. Then the guy was interviewing Ben and he said "Ben who's style would best fit you?" and Ben said "I will have my own style, I will have fun, people will get mad at me but o well." Then the real announcer said what if you were interviewing Tiger and he was 3 over, what would you say to him? Ben says " I would say "Tiger, why, why are you three over?" and then the announcer was asks Ben what if Tiger would have walked away? Ben was says "I would say THATS WHY YOUR THREE OVER, BEUCASE OF THE BAD ATTITUDE, THATS WHY!" It was pretty funny.

It was pricless. Our Qb was in rare form this weekend, but he looked to be having a blast. They said he was really good with the public. I wish I could have gone. I will certainly go next year.

MattsMe
07-17-2006, 06:14 PM
I saw that too, good stuff. Ben does need to stick to football though, leave the golf to Maddox.

Anyone notice that Kordell was playing in the tournament too? It was strange seeing his name on the leaderboard, (though not anywhere near the top). Tommy took Kordell's job, Ben took Tommy's job, and all three were playing in the same event. Wonder if they got together afterwards and hung out? :sofunny:

tony hipchest
07-17-2006, 06:16 PM
i bet kordell asked if he could see bens ring.

(then tommy probably told kordell hed sell his to him for the right price)

Black@Gold Forever32
07-17-2006, 06:26 PM
i bet kordell asked if he could see bens ring.

(then tommy probably told kordell hed sell his to him for the right price)

:sofunny: LOL:sofunny:

Then Tommy would have complained that Kordell ripped him off.

SteelerFanInCA
07-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Glad to see Big Ben up and about playing a round of golf. :bouncy:

clevestinks
07-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I thought he looked good on the ESPY also, great to see the fast recovery

SteelerzGirl
07-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I dont know if any one watched the coverage on t.v but they were interviewing him and he started doing golf commentary. it was pretty funny. They told him to keep his day job and told him that he over used the word "great". He had the whisper down pretty good. Then he was announcing and told the guy he was getting on the wrong side of the ball and then he's Ben says, o wait he's left handed. Then the guy was interviewing Ben and he said "Ben who's style would best fit you?" and Ben said "I will have my own style, I will have fun, people will get mad at me but o well." Then the real announcer said what if you were interviewing Tiger and he was 3 over, what would you say to him? Ben says " I would say "Tiger, why, why are you three over?" and then the announcer was asks Ben what if Tiger would have walked away? Ben was says "I would say THATS WHY YOUR THREE OVER, BEUCASE OF THE BAD ATTITUDE, THATS WHY!" It was pretty funny.

It was pricless. Our Qb was in rare form this weekend, but he looked to be having a blast. They said he was really good with the public. I wish I could have gone. I will certainly go next year.

I'm happy to see Ben has such a great sense of humor. We never have to worry about him having a bad attitude. :smile:

nicesteel4life
07-18-2006, 09:42 AM
OH YEAH...Was a Great Day to see Ben being Ben... Glad to see the 3 last Qb's of the Steelers all together. Kinda weird at the same time though. Thank God for Ben, Art sent him to us just in time.....HAIL TO THE CHIEF