PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com's "Greatest Joke of All Time"

ricardisimo
03-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Can someone explain to me how the 2000 Ravens and three different San Fran teams made it to the Quarterfinals (http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?module=HP11_hot_topics), but not one single Steelers team? The '85 Bears, OK. The '89 49ers, fine. But not a single Steelers team? No Dolphins team? No Packers or Patriots or Cowboys team?

Whatever. As much as I hate this emote...
:coffee:

Bayz101
03-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Seems to be fan voting.

MACH1
03-22-2012, 11:24 PM
I looked in here expecting to see a bungals team photo.

MasterOfPuppets
03-23-2012, 03:28 AM
how retarded... how can a team that never won the SB that year even be mentioned as the "greatest team " ? great teams don't choke the biggest game of the year.

Kingmagyar
03-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Steeler Nation wasn't paying attention to this poll.

I would base something like this on amount of Hall of Famers on a team and by far the Steelers' teams of the 70's had the most. The 2000 Ravens? They wouldn't have even been in the Super Bowl if Siragusa didn't take a cheap shot on Rich Gannon and knock him out of the game.

GMU Steeler
03-23-2012, 02:55 PM
how retarded... how can a team that never won the SB that year even be mentioned as the "greatest team " ? great teams don't choke the biggest game of the year.

No kidding. Do we consider the 1998 Minnesota Vikings among the greatest ever? They were an offensive juggernaut too. And this really shows the problem with internet voting. Fans will simply vote for teams they like and against teams they hate.

ricardisimo
03-24-2012, 05:07 AM
What am I missing? To which team are you referring?