PDA

View Full Version : Albert Einstein passionately fought race prejudice

SteelerEmpire
03-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Einstein: "There is separation of colored people from white people in the United States. That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it."

LINK: http://www.thegrio.com/black-history/albert-einstein-passionately-fought-race-prejudice-according-to-new-and-old-docs.php

Fire Arians
03-23-2012, 03:44 AM
no surprise he was against it. racial prejudice and intelligence seem to be inversely proportional

ricardisimo
03-24-2012, 05:43 AM
You'd be amazed at how many foaming-at-the-mouth racists there are in academia. Not that being in academia is the same as being smart, but you'd think, maybe... but no.

A cohort of my sister at her university was telling her stories about going to conferences with the late Joseph Campbell. I guess every other word out of his mouth (when the cameras weren't rolling, that is) was "******". Dude was a sociopath, and got away with it.

Edit: forgot about profanity controls here. "N-word" is what that was supposed to say.

SteelersinCA
03-27-2012, 12:55 AM
How the hell did they make you a mod???

Bayz101
03-27-2012, 01:03 AM
:rofl:

Bayz101
03-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Any idiot would know that you can space the first letter from the rest of the word and get away with it :applaudit:

F ucker.

:chuckle: