PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger really is evil

Bayz101
03-27-2012, 11:37 PM
From U.S. Army veteran Noah Galloway to Ben Roethlisberger's website twitter page last night:

“It’s a great feeling when Roethlisberger introduces himself to you and thanks you for your service. Great guy! It was incredible to have him come up to me…I really appreciated it.”

http://bigben7.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Noah_Galloway_March262012_11.jpg

Noah had just completed the White Sands Missile Range 23rd Annual Bataan Memorial Death March in New Mexico, and was on his way home to Alabama when he met Ben at the airport. Noah and his team, TEAM X-T.R.E.M.E completed the 26.2 mile march wearing 47lb packs and gas masks.

If you have a twitter account, you can see Noah’s incredible photos from the event either on the website’s page (@_BigBen7) or on Noah’s page (@_Noah_Galloway).

You can read about Noah’s other incredible “journey” here:

http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-stories/2010/05/alabama_army_veteran_noah_gall.html

tony hipchest
03-27-2012, 11:42 PM
i live right near the missle range. most people would be completely shocked in how many people travel from all over to re-enact the death march and honor those who died. brutal terrain, and sometimes brutal heat. it was probably a cool 78 this weekend.

kudos to ben. i bet he was just as impressed with the soldier as noah was with him.

Bayz101
03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
What a prick he is :rofl:

Bayz101
03-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Ben Roethlisberger-Stalin also runs football camps in the off-season for children:

OH-7JtLf_4Y

Millers the sh!t
03-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Damn! Noah's bad to the bone man.

tony hipchest
03-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Wouldn't call him Noah. Noah built an arch, Ben was accused of rape twice in a two-year period. He's not noah, but he's definitely not what the media perceives him to be either.

he's talking about noah galloway, the soldier who lost both his arm and leg who just completed the death march.

:salute:

Bayz101
03-28-2012, 12:48 AM
he's talking about noah galloway, the soldier who lost both his arm and leg who just completed the death march.

:salute:

You have got to be kidding me. I'm going to bed.

Millers the sh!t
03-28-2012, 12:55 AM
You have got to be kidding me. I'm going to bed.

Where did your dumb response go?

I thought you were just being a smart ass and trying to get me tight.

Bayz101
03-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Where did your dumb response go?

I thought you were just being a smart ass and trying to get me tight.

I wasn't being a smart ass. I honestly thought you we're comparing Ben to Noah, as I thought originally that the soldiers name was Jorge. Not sure why I thought that, but I deleted the response because it made absolutely no sense. I really need to go to sleep. Last night I posted the "N" word on a Cleveland Cavaliers forum meaning to post the word "Nagger", much like the South Park episode. Needless to say, I pissed a lot of people off :chuckle:

Sorry for the confusion, i'm heading to bed.

Millers the sh!t
03-28-2012, 01:05 AM
I wasn't being a smart ass. I honestly thought you we're comparing Ben to Noah, as I thought originally that the soldiers name was Jorge. Not sure why I thought that, but I deleted the response because it made absolutely no sense. I really need to go to sleep. Last night I posted the "N" word on a Cleveland Cavaliers forum meaning to post the word "Nagger", much like the South Park episode. Needless to say, I pissed a lot of people off :chuckle:

Sorry for the confusion, i'm heading to bed.

^^^That response was Gold!

Now go to bed you sleepy little Nagger.

tony hipchest
03-28-2012, 01:26 AM
does anyone else think ben is looking "fat" in the above photo? :chuckle:

Millers the sh!t
03-28-2012, 02:15 AM
I didn't think he looked fat. I thought he looked decent actually. Young and healthy. Maybe he looks fat compared to Noah.

Wallace108
03-28-2012, 02:20 AM
I didn't think he looked fat. I thought he looked decent actually. Young and healthy. Maybe he looks fat compared to Noah.

Everyone looks fat compared to Noah. He probably burned a lot of calories building that ark.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :chuckle:

Bayz101
03-28-2012, 02:55 AM
Everyone looks fat compared to Noah. He probably burned a lot of calories building that ark.

Sonofabitch :chuckle:

Lokki
03-28-2012, 06:28 AM

Haha that was great! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

TRH
03-28-2012, 10:19 AM
i thought he looked great in the photo. Looks a bit leaner. Great photo! Very cool of Ben..

steelax04
03-28-2012, 01:35 PM
does anyone else think ben is looking "fat" in the above photo? :chuckle:

He should have asked his wife "honey, does this blue shirt make me look fat? I plan on getting a bunch of photo ops to help build my goodwill back up." :chuckle:

Curtain_of_Steel
03-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Half the message board here knows that really isn't Ben, they are angling for something crafty to come up with. Even Obama has look a likes roaming the world. Ben probably ripped the look a like for doing something nice. Or, like gingirch, Ben maybe charged the dude for the photo opt? Yea thats it, Ben charged the guy, lol

Come on, as people have stated here Ben needs to grow up, man up, blah blah blah. Seriously, inbetween building a new arch who has time to grow up, lol. The dude is busy.

Steel Peon
03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
noah galloway, the soldier who lost both his arm and legI was going to ask, judging from the picture, if he was an amputee, but I guess I have my answer. The odd thing here is that Ben can be such an honestly nice and great human being most of the time, such as in cases like this, but then his lack of common sense kicks in at certain moments, and he ends up looking like a rude jackass........go figure.

Ricco Suavez
03-28-2012, 08:57 PM
As far as rude and/or crude behavior to fans or media, I have often wondered how I would handle being constantly in the limelight. Bombarded by autograph hounds both the true fans and the ones who try to profit from it. Being goaded by others trying to get a rise out of you for their twisted pleasure or looking for a quick payday. Media asking the SAME questions OVER and OVER hoping to elicit a response that will make their column or highlight. This is not just Ben this is all celebrities, yea they come across as azzholes sometimes but have you ever wondered how many straws was thrown on that camel's back. I have bad days and even if I was a millionaire I imagine I would still have bad days (just not money bad days, yet money sometimes creates its own problems) and I become insensitive to others. All I am saying is lets not be too quick to judge others, as I hope I am not judged too quickly by my fellow man.

Curtain_of_Steel
03-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Right on Ricco, well said...

tony hipchest
03-28-2012, 09:32 PM
He should have asked his wife "honey, does this blue shirt make me look fat? I plan on getting a bunch of photo ops to help build my goodwill back up." :chuckle:"honey, does my ass look fat in these jeans? cause i dont want all my male fans ripping my waistline on the internetz message boardz and twitter any more."

Curtain_of_Steel
03-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Oh Benny, they just don't appreciate all you have done for the Steelers since you arrived. Maybe you need to go to the Ravens as they have that POS qb Flacco down there. Than they will appreciate you.

Even on this thread I can get that POS Flacco in there, LOL

wera176
03-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Yep, Noah's a bad ass! Can't even imagine and then to continue on the way he has. Wow... :thumbsup:

Ironically, another Bad Ass died recently with ties to the real death march.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/butlereagle/obituary.aspx?n=abie-abraham&pid=156655855

But what I want to know is what is Ben doing at the airport? Shouldn't he be meeting Haley or reading the playbook (that he isn't allowed to have yet, but so what), training, or something?

:chuckle:

Lady Steel
03-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Ben needs to pump some iron. His arms are starting to look like grandma's. :chuckle:

Fire Arians
03-30-2012, 02:35 PM
maybe if he hit the weights he'd stop underthrowing wallace

well if wallace is gonna be playing this year lol

Fire Arians
03-30-2012, 02:36 PM

3rdandlong
03-30-2012, 09:30 PM
It took me awhile of looking at that picture to realize that guy is missing an arm

Bayz101
03-30-2012, 09:51 PM

He actually overthrows him when he does miss him, hardly ever underthrows.

Bayz101
03-30-2012, 09:52 PM
It took me awhile of looking at that picture to realize that guy is missing an arm

Can't tell by the picture, I don't believe, but he's also missing a leg.

tony hipchest
03-31-2012, 02:59 AM
doesnt anyone actually read the articles they post anymore?

just to explain it to everybody, the subject in the main OP is a war veteran who has lost both his leg and arm in a blast while serving for the US Army in iraq.