PDA

View Full Version : Latrobe girding for Steelers fan migration

BlackNGold203
07-18-2006, 02:17 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06199/706554-66.stm

This will be big -- even by Steelers Nation standards.

Steelers fans are expected to navigate their way down Route 30 in droves over the next month and brave borderline-miserable heat indexes to watch their beloved NFL franchise take part in training camp at St. Vincent College in Latrobe.

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

melroseplace
07-18-2006, 04:48 PM
ahhh I can't wait!! :bouncy:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-18-2006, 07:26 PM
I wish I could go...ohhh how I can't wait for NEXT YEAR!

caligirlsteelerfan86
07-18-2006, 08:42 PM
As I mentioned before I am so exicted that I'll be back home in time for training camp, although I wish it was for a game (never been to one). I'll be at camp on Sunday and Monday, I'd be there Tuesday, but I'm gonna go and support the Pirates that night. My Aunt told me my Dad is just as excited to take me over to camp, he did it once before (but I was younger and we had a strained relationship). I really cannot wait!! I'd love to get a few autograph's, but who knows...might be a pain the butt for that. Guess I will settle for some photos. My Dad told me he'll take me to a bar that Cowher goes to at training camp (joke with him, he thinks they are buds). Actually, if I where to see him there I don't think I'd go up to him. He needs his peace, let the man enjoy his beer. Maybe just a thumbs up or something. Just to be around Steeler Fans in the masses, will be awsome!!! Hmmm...what should I bring to get auto's?? I have a few mags and hats, but I'm thinking of buying a football and trying to get sigs there. Any suggestions for those of you that have done this in the past would be great. Can't wait too see yinz Steeler Fans!