PDA

View Full Version : im so pissed

3 to be 4
07-18-2006, 06:46 PM
i went into the woods, saw a couple of beavers, and i kidnapped them. i got them tied up in Bengal Brians basement. anyway, about 400 of their beaver friends started attacking me. Im not giving the ones i got up though, just cuz i hate 'em. Cant believe they're making such a federal case over it.

SteelCzar76
07-18-2006, 06:56 PM
You should have thought of that before you kidnapped the two Beavers. Why would you kidnapp these Beavers ? If i was i betting Demigod,...i'd say the rational was actually greed,..foolishness and animalism. You wouldn't happen to be Human would you ? LMAO.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold,

3 to be 4
07-18-2006, 07:22 PM
You should have thought of that before you kidnapped the two Beavers. Why would you kidnapp these Beavers ? If i was i betting Demigod,...i'd say the rational was actually greed,..foolishness and animalism. You wouldn't happen to be Human would you ? LMAO.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold,

Im hoping to bring the other animals into this and annihilate the Beaver population once and for all!

SteelCzar76
07-18-2006, 07:30 PM
You'll lose,.....lol.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

3 to be 4
07-18-2006, 11:19 PM
the Beavers are being secretly backed with weapons by the Racoons and Squirrals.

Hawk Believer
07-18-2006, 11:31 PM
:beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver:

They are watching....

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 11:35 PM
:beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver: :beaver:

They are watching....

dam it! :dang:

Hawk Believer
07-18-2006, 11:36 PM
the Beavers are being secretly backed with weapons by the Racoons and Squirrals.
You lost me there. Wouldn't the beavers be supplied by bald eagles in a not so secret fashion?

MattsMe
07-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Ward and June are going to be pissed if you don't let the beaver go.

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 11:48 PM
i went into the woods, saw a couple of beavers, and i kidnapped them. i got them tied up in Bengal Brians basement. anyway, about 400 of their beaver friends started attacking me. Im not giving the ones i got up though, just cuz i hate 'em. Cant believe they're making such a federal case over it. speaking of beavers in basements, i have found myself being attacked by a population i dont even care to join. however, i guess if the terrorist tactics and drive by shootings dont occur in my neighborhood, i dont have much to concern myself with (for now).

j-dawg
07-18-2006, 11:50 PM
speaking of beavers in basements, i have found myself being attacked by a population i dont even care to join. however, i guess if the terrorist tactics and drive by shootings dont occur in my neighborhood, i dont have much to concern myself with (for now).

aww... think of the beavers kids!!

tony hipchest
07-18-2006, 11:54 PM
aww... think of the beavers kids!!

them beavers are cute with their little bukked teefff.

SteelShooter
07-19-2006, 12:08 AM
You guys are all being mislead by the true powers that be. There is no way the Eagles would back the ones who would demolish their tree homes.

The Beavers deserve everything they get for being stupid enough to be duped into this whole fiasco.

In fact, I have it from a very reliable source that it is actually the SWC (Sparrow and Wren Coalition). They need no large trees, only brush...and the Eagles give them such an inferiority complex. It's all a secret conspiracy by the SWC that serves two sinister purposes: 1) To rid the Eagles of their lofty homes. 2) To increase participation in the AEU (Anti-Eagle Union) through the release of mis-information on the Eagles role.

Mannnnnnnn.............I've been employed by the Govt for waaaay too long. :rolleyes:

Prosdo
07-19-2006, 02:05 AM
Got some complaints about this thread. Im going to lock it before I get anymore.