PDA

View Full Version : Plax is at it again..

BlitzburghRockCity
06-08-2005, 12:55 AM
New Giants WR Plaxico Burress, quoted in The New York Post on his excitement about playing in the Big Apple with QB Eli Manning: ?I?ve never been in a position where I?ve had a steady quarterback. I?ve played with four starting quarterbacks in five years.?

Here you go again, blaming everybody and their brother for you're own lack of success and production. Get real dude, you could have been great w/ us, but just look in the mirror to find out the reason why you weren't!!! :chair: :banging: :screwy:

Oh yeah, Hines' production was just so terrible too, under the same damn QB's that you had!!! Gimme a break !!!!

ironcitychef
06-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Hasn't every QB said they want to get Plax the ball more? Ben is even under heat for changing plays to do so. Still the numbers don't match the crimes so I guess Plax wasn't as open as a QB would like.

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
06-08-2005, 06:59 AM
It really makes me angry that he said that. Plax needs to wake up! He had so many opportunities with us! We made him, and then he has the DECENCY (sp) to go to NY, which he is lucky he is evern there, might I add, and rip on the Steelers! Ben was not only a friend to him on the field, but off of it as well. And he rips on him?? What a loser, those comments that he makes, just make me dislike him even more. I hope when the Steelers play him, they cream him!

I usually don't dislike any ex-steelers that go to other teams, but I mean come on Plax, GROW UP!

~AllAmer~

clevestinks
06-08-2005, 01:34 PM
You know one of the knocks on Plax coming out of college is that he was a punk. And he still is. He used to run around with Allen Iverson, who is a punk. He really really needs to grow up. My gut feeling is that Ben will have a better career than that punk Manning anyway.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Lets see...Ben will have a few SB rings,Eli will have none (which means Plax will have none).

Gimme the trio of Hines/ARE/Wilson over having Plax as a #2 reciever any day.

Plax is a punk,and Eli is a punk too.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-08-2005, 07:47 PM
LIke Ive said before, as soon as Plax doesnt get 15 looks a game, and atleast 1 TD catch, he's gonna start crying the blues again... oh they double cover me, oh I dont get enough passes thrown my way, oh I cant win every gameon my own.. :blah:

bigbensgirl7
06-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Well, what he said is true. We haven't had a steady QB for a while. It seems like every year we are starting another one for some reason. However, I think we have finally found our man...and I hope Ben is with us for a long time! However...chef, I agree, it seems as though every one of these QB always wanted Plax more involved, and he had plenty of chances with us, and hell he left a team where the QB changed plays for him :blah: ....so that's his fault. But the bottom line is we don't have to deal with him and he doesn't have to deal with us (until the next time we play the Giants-and we show him that we are better off with our guys now!)

Prosdo
06-09-2005, 10:58 AM
After 15-1 I don't think Plax would be worrying about a steady QB. He came into an organization that has always been a running team. We do have big names on our team no doubt, but I see all of them being content with being in the game and contributing. This guy wanted to be like Randy Moss or Terrell Owens. Unfortunately he seems to be acting like them also. It's never their fault and its always someone elses. They always want to be bigger than the team and feel like the team needs them to win. Bunch of bull. If thats how he's going to act I'm glad he's out of here.

Volpe1564
06-10-2005, 02:15 AM
fella's jsut relax....after he drops a few easy pass's that NY media will eat him alive and it will be like TO w/Garcia in San Fran all over again.

makaveli_steeler36
06-10-2005, 12:01 PM
hes just jealous that he cant play with ben anymore....so jealous :cool: