PDA

View Full Version : Man, what a Smack Forum CincyBengals has...

BBC
07-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Two threads closed in the matter of minutes. For a site that trys to pride itself on their awesome smack, you'd think they'd have some tougher skin, wouldn't you?

http://forums.cincybengals.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

RoethlisBURGHer
07-19-2006, 01:33 PM
The "smack" forum at CincyBengals has been discussed many times.Yeah,it sucks over there...the Bengal fans just can't take it,we smack harder.So they delete our threads,posts,and then ban us.They have no backbone,thier spineless jellyfish.

Big D
07-19-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm at work and the firewall wont let me access that address. Will somebody copy and paste it for me?

BBC
07-19-2006, 03:20 PM
:rofl: Then 20 minutes later they slap me with a 3 day ban for posting a smack thread about a Mod. Seems like they should take their own advice, huh?

Talk your SMACK here. Don't step up if you arent willing to get smacked right back. If you can't take it, get out.

More like, If we can't take it, we kick you out.

Big D
07-19-2006, 03:39 PM
does this happen to be the site that bungal brian is a mod in?

BBC
07-19-2006, 04:23 PM
does this happen to be the site that bungal brian is a mod in?

He's actually the admin there.

CantStop85
07-19-2006, 04:42 PM
Singling out a member, especially a mod, is never going to get you very far on a messageboard. That is to some extent addressed in CB's Smack rules. Of course, that was a rather mild case, but you just have to know your limits. You've managed to accumulate quite a few posts over there without much trouble...the suspension's only for a few days...my advice would be to swallow your pride, accept the unfairness of the world, and move on. You could always stick to BengalsZone or another board if you're unsatisfied with CB.

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 04:42 PM
pathetic. i see another bengal troll tried to get banned here. funny thing is i read his post in questionned and he was just ignored. they act like steelersfever bans anyone at the drop of a dime, yet they are the ones always banning people or closing threads. they get offended of personal attacks by one of our members here yet encourage it there with their members.

the fact that they practically recruit their members to come over here and lower the class of this board showt the envy and frustration against the steelers and their fans. :toofunny:

BBC
07-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Singling out a member, especially a mod, is never going to get you very far on a messageboard. That is to some extent addressed in CB's Smack rules. Of course, that was a rather mild case, but you just have to know your limits. You've managed to accumulate quite a few posts over there without much trouble...the suspension's only for a few days...my advice would be to swallow your pride, accept the unfairness of the world, and move on. You could always stick to BengalsZone or another board if you're unsatisfied with CB.

It's really been building up. I took a little over a week off the site, decided to come back and post, and the threads were locked. CincyBengals hardly ever enforces their ruels, unless it's a Steelers fan or someone they don't like breaking them (in my case, I guess it was a double whammy). It's not so much how long the suspension was for, just that there was a suspension dished out in the smack forum. :hunch:

CantStop85
07-19-2006, 05:55 PM
It's really been building up. I took a little over a week off the site, decided to come back and post, and the threads were locked. CincyBengals hardly ever enforces their ruels, unless it's a Steelers fan or someone they don't like breaking them (in my case, I guess it was a double whammy). It's not so much how long the suspension was for, just that there was a suspension dished out in the smack forum. :hunch:
Yeah, the leash is usually shorter for a fan of an opposing team, but you have to expect that somewhat. Steelers Fever has always been very good at being unbiased and lenient in its discipline...on other sites you aren't as lucky. The Bengals official forums is full of a bunch of Nazis, CincyBengals doesn't seem to be too bad just a little biased at times, BengalsZone has been the best in my opinion for being laid back and getting real football talk going.

floodcitygirl
07-19-2006, 07:13 PM
The Bengals official forums is full of a bunch of Nazis, CincyBengals doesn't seem to be too bad just a little biased at times, BengalsZone has been the best in my opinion for being laid back and getting real football talk going.I am aquainted with one of the mods from Bengals.com and he's a great guy...very helpful...even to a Steeler fan. :smile:

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Steelers Fever has always been very good at being unbiased and lenient in its discipline...on other sites you aren't as lucky.

kudos for recognizing this and not blindly backing a blatant double standard.

the typewritten abuse hburgXL has endured over there would not be tolerated if, say i unleashed the same type of unprovoked hatred and spew against you on what i consider my site.

i dont (and wouldnt) expect any type of leniance despite team affiliation of rep count.

SteelerzGirl
07-19-2006, 09:03 PM
:rofl: Then 20 minutes later they slap me with a 3 day ban for posting a smack thread about a Mod. Seems like they should take their own advice, huh?

More like, If we can't take it, we kick you out.

So who banned ya? The administrator who wishes death upon people, or the self-proclaimed smack king who is addicted to Vicodin? Just wonderin'... :popcorn:

Yeah, that site is just way cool. :rolleyes:

BBC
07-19-2006, 09:49 PM
So who banned ya? The administrator who wishes death upon people, or the self-proclaimed smack king who is addicted to Vicodin? Just wonderin'... :popcorn:

I'm not really sure. I believe it's one of the Scotts (who are actually good people most of the time, they're both signed up here - BDDFC and Spalmer).

I'll probably take a look around BengalsZone.com. Sounds a little bit better than CB from what CantStop had to say, and I trust his judgement.

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 09:56 PM

Who did I wish death on???

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm not really sure. I believe it's one of the Scotts (who are actually good people most of the time, they're both signed up here - BDDFC and Spalmer).

I'll probably take a look around BengalsZone.com. Sounds a little bit better than CB from what CantStop had to say, and I trust his judgement.
You troll hard at CB... We wont really miss you all that much..

But to claim we are not lenient is ridiculous.. The amount of bans we have actually had to do has been an extremely small number for the age of the site..

I was suprised to see you banned, but I cant really say I am disappointed.. You were in a thread about Bengals fans.. Had nothing to do with you and you simply tried to start shit.. Like you always do

BBC
07-19-2006, 10:08 PM
You troll hard at CB... We wont really miss you all that much..

But to claim we are not lenient is ridiculous.. The amount of bans we have actually had to do has been an extremely small number for the age of the site..

I was suprised to see you banned, but I cant really say I am disappointed.. You were in a thread about Bengals fans.. Had nothing to do with you and you simply tried to start shit.. Like you always do

I wouldn't expect anyone to miss me, one reason I didn't make a going away post.

You guys are very lenient when it comes to people you like; mostly Bengals fans - or your staff members. The same can't be said for anyone not in that group.

That thread had long been hijacked, and the post I responded to was about Steelers fans anyways. If I were really there to 'start shit' I doubt that I woud have lasted over 1,000 posts. But you stick with that theory.

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 10:31 PM
I wouldn't expect anyone to miss me, one reason I didn't make a going away post.

You guys are very lenient when it comes to people you like; mostly Bengals fans - or your staff members. The same can't be said for anyone not in that group.

That thread had long been hijacked, and the post I responded to was about Steelers fans anyways. If I were really there to 'start shit' I doubt that I woud have lasted over 1,000 posts. But you stick with that theory.
What about DKS?? I wasnt lenient on him at all.. In fact, its become almost a weekly thing with him complaining that we treat steeler fans way too well.. He of course is blind to the fact that he breaks the rules and we come down on him instead of the other party..

But then jackasses like yourself prey on that kinda thing.. You come in and you know who's buttons to push... You know who to lead on.. Its crap and about a week ago, I told the mods I would stop defending your actions, because I had seen the light.. I was tired of sticking my neck out for you so you wouldnt get banned.. But you ride that fine line very well... You know how to get away with JUST enough... But we arent lenient on trolls.. And you have established yourself as one... Quite a bit ago... You lasted because I let you..

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 10:35 PM
What about DKS?? I wasnt lenient on him at all.. In fact, its become almost a weekly thing with him complaining that we treat steeler fans way too well.. He of course is blind to the fact that he breaks the rules and we come down on him instead of the other party..

But then jackasses like yourself prey on that kinda thing.. You come in and you know who's buttons to push... You know who to lead on.. Its crap and about a week ago, I told the mods I would stop defending your actions, because I had seen the light.. I was tired of sticking my neck out for you so you wouldnt get banned.. But you ride that fine line very well... You know how to get away with JUST enough... But we arent lenient on trolls.. And you have established yourself as one... Quite a bit ago... You lasted because I let you.. save it for pm's on your own board. now you are the one who is trolling. and bbc is on his own turf. you pansies cant handle a steelerfan over there who speaks his mind. so save your holier than thou attitude for your own board and quit polluting out blast furnace with this weak assed bengalfan crap!

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 10:36 PM
save it for pm's on your own board. now you are the one who is trolling. and bbc is on his own turf. you pansies cant handle a steelerfan over there who speaks his mind. so save your holier than thou attitude for your own board and quit polluting out blast furnace with this weak assed bengalfan crap!
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 10:42 PM

oh, i forgot. i shouldnt talk to a mod or admin like that. :rolleyes:

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 10:44 PM
<insert lots of pointless blabbing here>
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 10:46 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah::rolleyes:

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 10:46 PM
:rolleyes:
Bout time you shut up

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Bout time you shut up

:jerkit:

Artist: Billy Squier
Song: The Stroke

Now everybody have you heard
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
Got a thirst for killin', grab your vile...

You put your right hand out give a firm hand-shake
Talk to me about that one big break...
Spread your ear-pollution both far and wide...
Keep your contributions by your side and stroke me,
stroke me
Could be a winner boy, you move quite well...
You got your number down...
Say you're a winner but man you're just a sinner now

You put your left foot out keep it all in place...
Work your way right into my case
First you try to bed me you make my backbone slide
But when you found you bled me-- skip on by...
keep on---stroke me, stroke me
Give me the business all night long...
You're so together boy...

Better listen now (said) it ain't no joke
Let your conscience fail ya, just do the stroke
Don'tcha take no chances keep your eye on top
Do your fancy dances you can't stop you just stroke me,
stroke me

:popcorn:

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 10:49 PM
:jerkit:

Artist: Billy Squier
Song: The Stroke

Now everybody have you heard
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
Got a thirst for killin', grab your vile...

You put your right hand out give a firm hand-shake
Talk to me about that one big break...
Spread your ear-pollution both far and wide...
Keep your contributions by your side and stroke me,
stroke me
Could be a winner boy, you move quite well...
You got your number down...

You put your left foot out keep it all in place...
Work your way right into my case
First you try to bed me you make my backbone slide
But when you found you bled me-- skip on by...
keep on---stroke me, stroke me
Give me the business all night long...
You're so together boy...

Better listen now (said) it ain't no joke
Let your conscience fail ya, just do the stroke
Don'tcha take no chances keep your eye on top
Do your fancy dances you can't stop you just stroke me,
stroke me

:popcorn:

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 10:55 PM
.................................................. ........................:monkey:

Bengal Dave
07-19-2006, 11:06 PM

Know where I can get some? :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: All you Steeler fans suck cat's ass. ****ing ban me again. Im sick of you stupid monkey ****ers.

tony hipchest
07-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Most users ever online was 462, 01-27-2005 at 02:42 PM.
tony hipchest, Bengal Dave, BengalBrian, floodcitygirl, Go_Cats, NotDarkYet, siss, SteelCityMan786, SteelersGal17, SteelShooter

reinforcements :chuckle:

i'll let you all collect your thoughts and formulate a gameplan :jerkit:

BengalBrian
07-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Most users ever online was 462, 01-27-2005 at 02:42 PM.
tony hipchest, Bengal Dave, BengalBrian, floodcitygirl, Go_Cats, NotDarkYet, siss, SteelCityMan786, SteelersGal17, SteelShooter

reinforcements :chuckle:

SteelerzGirl
07-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Know where I can get some? :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: All you Steeler fans suck cat's ass. ****ing ban me again. Im sick of you stupid monkey ****ers.

See? I call an addict out and he comes runnin'... :sofunny:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6241&highlight=play+blast+furnace

:rofl:

SteelerzGirl
07-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Who did I wish death on???

You're kiddin', right?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7637

Ya know, Brian, I don't think you fully grasp the reality of what you've done here. You wished death upon and personally insulted a fellow Steelers fan who is a veteran member of this board, has/had a lot of friends here, is a monetary contributor to help keep this board up and running in the great fashion we're accustomed to, and contributed to this board in other ways, as well. That doesn't sit right w/us.

Then, you have the audacity to come here and make a post like this...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=126314&postcount=28

Guess what, Brian? We don't need, nor want, your 2 cents. That stuff might fly w/those who think you're "oh so wonderful," but it doesn't fly w/us who know better.

You owe the person you wished death upon and personally insulted, as well as the entire membership of this board (to include the administrator and moderators) a huge public apology for your actions. Until that happens, I don't foresee you being fully welcomed here by anyone except your followers. Sorry.

BBC
07-20-2006, 05:48 AM

When it's as blatant as DKS is, you don't have a choice. He has broken plenty more rules than I have, yet I've never seen him actually be suspended (whereas I have been twice).

But then jackasses like yourself prey on that kinda thing.. You come in and you know who's buttons to push... You know who to lead on.. Its crap and about a week ago, I told the mods I would stop defending your actions, because I had seen the light.. I was tired of sticking my neck out for you so you wouldnt get banned.. But you ride that fine line very well... You know how to get away with JUST enough... But we arent lenient on trolls.. And you have established yourself as one... Quite a bit ago... You lasted because I let you..

The thing is, I do that in the Smack Forum, where it's supposed to go. If you don't like that, do away with the Smack Forum.

It's funny though, how two faced your forum is. Just about every member says "MT...I like you...but [insert bitching here]" You're the worst of all B. One day you are acting like my buddy, wearing my face as your avy, the next you're making false claims of me accusing you of following me around. At least I can count on DKS to hate me, he's the only trustworty poster on your site (minus Nate). I don't really mind, I actually find humor in it.

Big D
07-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Question for all steeler fans. Why are we sweating these bungal fans? These are people who hid there bengals attire in there closet up until last year when they started figuring out then were actually going to win more then 5 games. Bungal fans from all over where trading there boomer jerseys in for carson jerseys. Bengal fan forums were launching all over the place and yes boys and girls cincy was supporting there team for the first time in 15 years.
Bengal fans in no way can talk shit to us. Anyone bengal fan who wants to shit talk me for post this I ask you to look at the number of rings you have which is 0! And look at the amount of rings we have which is 5. And after you look at the solid numbers of how shitty your team is come back and see if you can talk shit to me. I think we should turn the other cheek and laugh at these guys when they spit there stupid bullshit. It's not worth arguing over

Big D
07-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Maybe we should all feel sorry for bengals fans. How bad would it suck to have more felons on your team then pro bowlers

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Know where I can get some? :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: All you Steeler fans suck cat's ass. ****ing ban me again. Im sick of you stupid monkey ****ers.after i cyber punch you in the jaw i'll have you fishing vics out of the toilet like brett farve.

still trying to get banned so you can earn your little red badge of courage and a heros welcome from all the fanboys on your site? lol. youre the hellen keller of smack. you better do better than that. now run along little bengalrtard, back to where someone actually thinks youre cool. :cool:

BDDFC
07-20-2006, 10:05 AM
BBC, you are so full of shit you stink. You were told three times to drop it. But you just couldn't let it go. You kept picking and kept picking until you left us no choice but to send you to the corner. It was Palmer that banned you. If I had done it, it would have been a month, not three 3 days. And I don't want to hear any of that "DKS did this or that" childish crap. I'll tell you the same thing I tell my 7 year old, I'm not talking about thier actions, I'm talking about your actions. You like to claim to be the bigger man, let's see it sometime. Learn to walk away. Esp when told to walk away. DKS has been told to cut the crap too and so far he has listened. If he goes back to old habits, I'll be more than happy to send him to the corner too. But that has NOTHING to do with YOU.

Now, when your ban is over, you are welcome back. But when I tell you to drop it, drop it. And don't claim I'm being a hypocrat, I'll ban anyone that's being a jackass. You know that. You have seen me come down on enough people to know it's true.

BDDFC
07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
And for the record, anyone that messes with Hburg, messes with me. He's my boy. But I don't see where he takes ANY abuse except for the smack contest he signed up for. Everyone over there likes him. Well, almost everyone.

CantStop85
07-20-2006, 10:12 AM
You're kiddin', right?

Ya know, Brian, I don't think you fully grasp the reality of what you've done here. You wished death upon and personally insulted a fellow Steelers fan who is a veteran member of this board, has/had a lot of friends here, is a monetary contributor to help keep this board up and running in the great fashion we're accustomed to, and contributed to this board in other ways, as well. That doesn't sit right w/us.

Guess what, Brian? We don't need, nor want, your 2 cents. That stuff might fly w/those who think you're "oh so wonderful," but it doesn't fly w/us who know better.

You owe the person you wished death upon and personally insulted, as well as the entire membership of this board (to include the administrator and moderators) a huge public apology for your actions. Until that happens, I don't foresee you being fully welcomed here by anyone except your followers. Sorry.
Am I the only one who missed the aforementioned death threat in all of this?

Big D
07-20-2006, 10:15 AM
I didnt see it

BBC
07-20-2006, 10:55 AM
BBC, you are so full of shit you stink. You were told three times to drop it. But you just couldn't let it go. You kept picking and kept picking until you left us no choice but to send you to the corner. It was Palmer that banned you. If I had done it, it would have been a month, not three 3 days. And I don't want to hear any of that "DKS did this or that" childish crap. I'll tell you the same thing I tell my 7 year old, I'm not talking about thier actions, I'm talking about your actions. You like to claim to be the bigger man, let's see it sometime. Learn to walk away. Esp when told to walk away. DKS has been told to cut the crap too and so far he has listened. If he goes back to old habits, I'll be more than happy to send him to the corner too. But that has NOTHING to do with YOU.

I dropped everything that I was told to drop, you even thanked me for it. Then Dan decided to jump in, and I responded to him. It was a completely different incident, as was my response to Spalmer. Spalmer claimed I was childish, I kindly pointed him in the direction of his avatar. It's Smack Scott, in the Smack Forum. I wasn't the one who brought up DKS, Brian did, I don't care what the guy does, he's proven to just about everyone on CB that he's a dumbass.

Now, when your ban is over, you are welcome back. But when I tell you to drop it, drop it. And don't claim I'm being a hypocrat, I'll ban anyone that's being a jackass. You know that. You have seen me come down on enough people to know it's true.

I never claimed you were a hypocrat, or even a hypocrite, I actually said you were good people most of the time.

BBC
07-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Am I the only one who missed the aforementioned death threat in all of this?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=107089&postcount=22

There's that, and I'm sure there was another post somewhere in the other thread involving Brian and Suit.

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Am I the only one who missed the aforementioned death threat in all of this? your sudden drop in reading comprehension skills has you missing alot lately. why dont you go back and slowly re-read and you will notice that nobody mentionned a death threat. if you get it right the 1st time you wont miss quite as much and look foolish asking around for what you missed. its plain as day.

for Gods sake, you even quoted the same post you obviously had such a tough time reading and understanding.

MasterOfPuppets
07-20-2006, 03:16 PM
your sudden drop in reading comprehension skills has you missing alot lately. why dont you go back and slowly re-read and you will notice that nobody mentionned a death threat. if you get it right the 1st time you wont miss quite as much and look foolish asking around for what you missed. its plain as day.

for Gods sake, you even quoted the same post you obviously had such a tough time reading and understanding.
WHAAAP!!! :sofunny:

CantStop85
07-20-2006, 04:09 PM
your sudden drop in reading comprehension skills has you missing alot lately. why dont you go back and slowly re-read and you will notice that nobody mentionned a death threat. if you get it right the 1st time you wont miss quite as much and look foolish asking around for what you missed. its plain as day.

You're kiddin', right?

I made the post I did because neither of the links she provided showed the "death wish" she had mentioned. Sorry I referred to it as a death threat and not a death wish, I know you can't make connections very well. And forgive me for making the post, but I don't remember everytime someone says they wished Suit were dead.

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I made the post I did because neither of the links she provided showed the "death wish" she had mentioned. Sorry I referred to it as a death threat and not a death wish, I know you can't make connections very well. And forgive me for making the post, but I don't remember everytime someone says they wished Suit were dead.actually the 1st link she provided has it in there plain as day. it may just require a little extra reading on your part to find the proof you need. (its a rather long thread)

i make connections well enough to know there is a distinct difference in threatenning to kill someone vs. simply wishing theyd die. scummy either way.

SteelerzGirl
07-20-2006, 09:21 PM
actually the 1st link she provided has it in there plain as day. it may just require a little extra reading on your part to find the proof you need. (its a rather long thread)

i make connections well enough to know there is a distinct difference in threatenning to kill someone vs. simply wishing theyd die. scummy either way.

Thanks, tony. :smile: I really didn't think it was that hard to distinguish the two either. :hunch:

CantStop... Please don't edit my posts the way you did in your last one. Just quoting the part of the sentence you were questioning would have been sufficient. I wasn't yelling or screaming when I made my post. Believe me, when I'm yelling and screaming, you'll know it...(lol).

CantStop85
07-20-2006, 09:46 PM
CantStop... Please don't edit my posts the way you did in your last one. Just quoting the part of the sentence you were questioning would have been sufficient. I wasn't yelling or screaming when I made my post. Believe me, when I'm yelling and screaming, you'll know it...(lol).
Sorry, but you must understand, Tony's getting older and can't read that fine print...his eyes just don't work the way they used to. I was only trying to help. :bouncy:

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Sorry, but you must understand, Tony's getting older and can't read that fine print...his eyes just don't work the way they used to. I was only trying to help. :bouncy:

yes.

older and wiser.

while it appears you are getting younger and dumber. plus i have already proven it is you who are the one who cant read.

next.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 08:31 AM
DIAF tony

BBC
07-21-2006, 09:48 AM
DIAF tony

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :crying01:

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :crying01:
Still on huh? Glad you are helping those soldiers recover from their injuries...

BBC
07-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Anyone else find it funny that Brian runs away from the posts that he obviously can't come up with a response to? Two examples in just this thread:

You're kiddin', right?

When it's as blatant as DKS is, you don't have a choice. He has broken plenty more rules than I have, yet I've never seen him actually be suspended (whereas I have been twice).

The thing is, I do that in the Smack Forum, where it's supposed to go. If you don't like that, do away with the Smack Forum.

It's funny though, how two faced your forum is. Just about every member says "MT...I like you...but [insert bitching here]" You're the worst of all B. One day you are acting like my buddy, wearing my face as your avy, the next you're making false claims of me accusing you of following me around. At least I can count on DKS to hate me, he's the only trustworty poster on your site (minus Nate). I don't really mind, I actually find humor in it.

Both posts still awaiting a response...

I guess it's the response I expected though.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Anyone else find it funny that Brian runs away from the posts that he obviously can't come up with a response to? Two examples in just this thread:

I guess it's the response I expected though.*crickets chirping*

either that or:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:busted: :sofunny:

weak = owned

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 05:59 PM

I guess it's the response I expected though.
What exactly is the point in responding to those posts anyway??? Sorry for making a suggestion about the rep.. Its my OPINION.. Its not like I am trying to sabotage the fun here at SF.. :rolleyes:

Proof... I disabled rep at CB.. Havent been disappointed in my decision either.. We already touched base on the wishing death on someone.. But for some reason, people fail to bring back up what brought all that on in the first place.. I will tell you this much..

It wasnt me

YOUR post that I didnt respond to has become redundant.. You keep whining about DKS or others... Simple fact.. Most people dont like you at CB... I dont care if its fair.. If you piss off most of the members, we dont want you.. Period

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 06:03 PM
What exactly is the point in responding to those posts anyway??? Sorry for making a suggestion about the rep.. Its my OPINION.. Its not like I am trying to sabotage the fun here at SF.. :rolleyes:

Proof... I disabled rep at CB.. Havent been disappointed in my decision either.. We already touched base on the wishing death on someone.. But for some reason, people fail to bring back up what brought all that on in the first place.. I will tell you this much..

It wasnt me

YOUR post that I didnt respond to has become redundant.. You keep whining about DKS or others... Simple fact.. Most people dont like you at CB... I dont care if its fair.. If you piss off most of the members, we dont want you.. Period if you played mod on your own forum as much as you try to be mod here you might have a half decent site. take it to pm. this thread is for bashing bengalfans and the limp wristed sites they opperate. if you have personal e-beef, why dont you take it to pm rather than violating the forum rules on a board youre a guest on and making a complete jack-ass out of yourself

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 07:24 PM
if you played mod on your own forum as much as you try to be mod here you might have a half decent site. take it to pm. this thread is for bashing bengalfans and the limp wristed sites they opperate. if you have personal e-beef, why dont you take it to pm rather than violating the forum rules on a board youre a guest on and making a complete jack-ass out of yourself
Actually someone referred to a post of mine in a different thread. where EVERYONE is 'playing mod'.. Catch up

It is you , that is making a complete jackass of yourself..

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 07:26 PM
*SQUAK*

i say something, you repeat.

good parrot.

heres your cracker.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 07:38 PM
*SQUAK*

i say something, you repeat.

good parrot.

heres your cracker.

Like talkin to a 3 year old.. :blah: :blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 07:40 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

"polly wanna cracker?"

there you go. now back to your cage.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 07:41 PM
"polly wanna cracker?"

there you go. now back to your cage.

Good smack tony.. Very original and hurtful.. And football related..

Good job

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Good smack tony.. Very original and hurtful.. And football related..

Good job

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

good one brain! incase you havent checked the thread title lately it is a topic of how weak bengalfans and their forums are.

bengal fans are football fans are they not? since there are no games being played at the moment football related smack resorts to the teams and their fans.

*whaaaaap*

BBC
07-21-2006, 09:13 PM

I wasn't referring to the rep thread half of the post, that post didn't bother me. I haven't seen you touch base on the wishing death on someone yet, other than "Who did I wish death on?" which was quickly responded to.

YOUR post that I didnt respond to has become redundant.. You keep whining about DKS or others... Simple fact.. Most people dont like you at CB... I dont care if its fair.. If you piss off most of the members, we dont want you.. Period

Again, I didn't care about DKS (you brought him up - I responded). I was looking for a response to the second half of that post, shockingly enough...I didn't get one.

Stillers#1
07-21-2006, 09:17 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

good one brain! incase you havent checked the thread title lately it is a topic of how weak bengalfans and their forums are.

bengal fans are football fans are they not? since there are no games being played at the moment football related smack resorts to the teams and their fans.

*whaaaaap*

No kidding....and Brian I have come to expect more from you, however, Hipchest is owning you at the moment.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: does not qualify as smack.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 09:25 PM
No kidding....and Brian I have come to expect more from you, however, Hipchest is owning you at the moment.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: does not qualify as smack.

OUCH! thats gonna leave a mark.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Again, I didn't care about DKS (you brought him up - I responded). I was looking for a response to the second half of that post, shockingly enough...I didn't get one.

This part???

I dont remember the last time I said you were following me.. And I certainly dont remember repeating it like you imply... I did like you.. I really dont have much of a reason to hate you actually.. I never said I hate you. I simply did not stop any mod from banning you because I couldnt continue to stick up for you..

I stick up for ANY member that deserve it. Ask figg.. lol I just gave up on you eventually because you did just start to come off as a troll to me.. Maybe you got tired of reading steelers suck or something.. I dont know.. What do you expect at a Bengals site?? I dont expect anyone here to be singing praises to the Bengals?? I know you arent an idiot.. I know you understand all this.. But instead of letting it go when it was not in smack, you always had to get your words in. It just got old and I no longer had grounds to stand up for you and veto any sorta motion to ban you.

I also did NOT ban you nor was I even on the site near the time it happened.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 09:28 PM

Most of the stuff he says is just so off the wall and stupid, there is no point.. That is the cause of all the Blah blahs... I really should turn ignore on, but I cant help but wonder what he comes up with next.. I am for the most part, done responding to him.. I am not in this for a smack contest.. Hell.. I didnt even start this thread.. I care about millertime's opinion somewhat.. I could not give a rat's ass about what Tony has to say.. lol

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 09:32 PM
This part???

I dont remember the last time I said you were following me.. And I certainly dont remember repeating it like you imply... I did like you.. I really dont have much of a reason to hate you actually.. I never said I hate you. I simply did not stop any mod from banning you because I couldnt continue to stick up for you..

I stick up for ANY member that deserve it. Ask figg.. lol I just gave up on you eventually because you did just start to come off as a troll to me.. Maybe you got tired of reading steelers suck or something.. I dont know.. What do you expect at a Bengals site?? I dont expect anyone here to be singing praises to the Bengals?? I know you arent an idiot.. I know you understand all this.. But instead of letting it go when it was not in smack, you always had to get your words in. It just got old and I no longer had grounds to stand up for you and veto any sorta motion to ban you.

I also did NOT ban you nor was I even on the site near the time it happened. BBC's iron position and solid points cant be broken or argued so the stance finally softens. im impressed. i was really anticipating another barrage of personal insults and career choise slams.

youve taken i vital step brain! your concession speaks volumes!

Stillers#1
07-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Most of the stuff he says is just so off the wall and stupid, there is no point.. That is the cause of all the Blah blahs... I really should turn ignore on, but I cant help but wonder what he comes up with next.. I am for the most part, done responding to him.. I am not in this for a smack contest.. Hell.. I didnt even start this thread.. I care about millertime's opinion somewhat.. I could not give a rat's ass about what Tony has to say.. lol

Well then, point taken, and touche.

BBC
07-21-2006, 09:43 PM

Seems as though the thread was moved or posts were deleted, but I remember it quite vividly. I could almost write the quote word for word.

I came to expect the Steelers suck stuff, but I also figured you guys would be able to take it when I defended them. :hunch:

I also did NOT ban you nor was I even on the site near the time it happened.

It really is not a question of who banned me, that is irrelevant to me.

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 09:50 PM
I really should turn ignore on, but I cant help but wonder what he comes up with next..

yes, you should. too bad you are hooked, and lack the self controll to do so.

you cant resist my posts. as much as i am mentioned on your board and the cyberhenchmen youve sent, it is obvious i am one of the main things that draws you here.

please note that i am smacking you and your board in a "Man, what a Smack Forum CincyBengals has..." thread. no need to alert the mods or play mod yourself. :rolleyes:

really though, if ive hurt your pride, you should put me on ignore. i hear its a pretty good feature, that will save you alot of heartache and grief.

prove you can be the bigger man and ignore me on my board.:sofunny: or just stick to your board.

either way...

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Seems as though the thread was moved or posts were deleted, but I remember it quite vividly. I could almost write the quote word for word.

I came to expect the Steelers suck stuff, but I also figured you guys would be able to take it when I defended them. :hunch:
We can take it.. But some of us would still like to enjoy a conversation regarding Bengals Football without listening to you go on and on about why the Steelers dont suck merely because one or two posters says it damn near everytime.. Yes.. Every board has a couple Tony Hipchests.. Why punish the entire board and put us through your repetitious ramblings EVERY time someone says something you NEED to defend???

It really is not a question of who banned me, that is irrelevant to me.
Me too.. I am still not sure who did it.. Looks like 3 of them tried.. Like I said.. People were getting tired of it

tony hipchest
07-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Yes.. Every board has a couple Tony Hipchests..

you mean your board actually has a few good posters who arent consumed with gay smack? i may have to investigate a little further:mg:

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:23 PM

Not to say that you're hiding something, but I remember I claimed Dan was following me around, you said not to worry, I accused you of the same thing. I can't find the posts anymore, not even the search would work. :hunch:

We can take it.. But some of us would still like to enjoy a conversation regarding Bengals Football without listening to you go on and on about why the Steelers dont suck merely because one or two posters says it damn near everytime.. Yes.. Every board has a couple Tony Hipchests.. Why punish the entire board and put us through your repetitious ramblings EVERY time someone says something you NEED to defend???

I enjoy talking football, when someone says something about the Steelers I'd like to have a nice debate about it with them.

Me too.. I am still not sure who did it.. Looks like 3 of them tried.. Like I said.. People were getting tired of it

Meh, looks like someone got to it again. Banned again until tomorrow at 6:53, for what reason I'm still unsure of. Haven't even posted anything on the site.

Thick skin some of you're Mods have got.

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Not to say that you're hiding something, but I remember I claimed Dan was following me around, you said not to worry, I accused you of the same thing. I can't find the posts anymore, not even the search would work. :hunch:
I remember saying it once I think.. And I learned eventually that it wasnt true because you follow negative Steeler comments.. Not people.. lol

I enjoy talking football, when someone says something about the Steelers I'd like to have a nice debate about it with them.
That I can understand.. But steeler talk in a thread called Bengals Fans.. :shrug:

Meh, looks like someone got to it again. Banned again until tomorrow at 6:53, for what reason I'm still unsure of. Haven't even posted anything on the site.

Thick skin some of you're Mods have got.
I heard it was a 3 day ban... So it couldnt have been AGAIN

BengalBrian
07-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Actually.. I stand corrected.. Looks like it was again.. Unbanned... :screwy:

BBC
07-21-2006, 10:29 PM
I heard it was a 3 day ban... So it couldnt have been AGAIN

Nevermind :wink:

Bengal Dave
07-24-2006, 04:39 PM
you mean your board actually has a few good posters who arent consumed with gay smack? i may have to investigate a little further:mg:
Incase some of you girls have forgot. We are the Lair and each and everytime you girls come over or we take this place over. You get your ass handed to you verbally.

tony hipchest
07-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Incase some of you girls have forgot. We are the Lair and each and everytime you girls come over or we take this place over. You get your ass handed to you verbally.in case you forgot the only thing youre capable of taking over is a cold from the free clinic, and youre too lame to hand out food at a soup kitchen.

somebodys already started a thread here for you:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8833

MattsMe
07-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Incase some of you girls have forgot. We are the Lair and each and everytime you girls come over or we take this place over. You get your ass handed to you verbally.

Wow, you managed one complete sentence in only three attempts. I'm impressed.

Bengal Dave
07-24-2006, 05:51 PM
in case you forgot the only thing youre capable of taking over is a cold from the free clinic, and youre too lame to hand out food at a soup kitchen.

somebodys already started a thread here for you:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8833
Son! Are you mildly retarted?

BBC
07-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Son! Are you mildly retarted?

I don't know if he is, but you sure as hell seem a lot more than mildly retarded.

Bengal Dave
07-24-2006, 06:18 PM
I admire Dick Ebersol and Dick Clark. What I am trying to say is I love Dicks!
:dang:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-24-2006, 06:21 PM
:dang:

lol been watching too much WWE, eh?

Bengal Dave
07-24-2006, 06:23 PM
lol been watching too much WWE, eh?
That line made me think of these fans.

tony hipchest
07-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Son! Are you mildly retarted?mom. do you douche?

now go turn a trick and get your fat lazy ass back in the kitchen bitch. im hungry.

oh yeah, jamal said the bengals suck better than you do.

BBC
07-24-2006, 07:07 PM
That line made me think of these fans.

What? Educated ones that can actually spell when trying to insult ones intelligence?

Yeah, complete inbreds :rolleyes:

BBC
07-24-2006, 07:32 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=13368&page=6

Poor Dave...I don't think he even saw it coming...

tony hipchest
07-24-2006, 08:45 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=13368&page=6

Poor Dave...I don't think he even saw it coming...

what a paper tiger. that dudes softer than a roll of charmin. :chuckle:

SteelerFanInCA
07-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow, you managed one complete sentence in only three attempts. I'm impressed.
The "I passed the G.E.D" bumper sticker must be in the mail. :kick: