PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame fans....

Jeremy
07-19-2006, 02:35 PM
.....anyone out there a Notre Dame fan?

Black@Gold Forever32
07-19-2006, 03:00 PM
I hate Notre Dame but I live 30 minutes from South Bend. So I do know alot about the Irish.

Lyn
07-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Michigan State Is looking forward to the ND game. It is on our turf at night! The only time ND beats us is in our house. Michigan State leads the series by 2.

Go Green!~

BB2W
07-19-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm a Penn State fan, but I respect their program and watch a lot of their games.

Check out this video...

link: http://media.putfile.com/Notre-Dame-Football

Jeremy
07-19-2006, 06:42 PM
I know Penn State fans and Notre Dame fans love sniping back and forth at each other.

SteelCityMan786
07-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Time for a little smack talk. Drum Roll Please on the Smack Talk Version Of The Notre Dame Fight Song

Don't cheer cheer for old Notre Dame
Don't wake up the echo's cheering her name
Kill The Volley Cheer On High
Kill Out The Thunder From The Sky
Doesn't matter if the odds are great or small
Old Notre Dame Will Lose Overall
While her loyal sons are marching onward to LOSING

Go_Cats
07-19-2006, 11:02 PM
I cant stand Notre Dame

SteelCityMan786
07-19-2006, 11:10 PM
I cant stand Notre Dame

Can't stand em either.

Mosca
07-20-2006, 08:48 PM
I lived in South Bend for a couple years and worked in Niles, Michigan. ND doesn't bother me, but my wife is a rabid Irish fan. I root against them just to piss her off sometimes. In reality I like to see good football, so if the Irish are good that means I'll see good ball. And I like Weis.

Tom

Lyn
07-21-2006, 11:55 AM
I have heard so many tastlesless things about ND that I have to say something.

In the ND fan's defense, I, as a Michigan State University fan, have found the ND fan to be very humble. Not at all obnoxious or filthy mouthed. The last game I was at in South Bend, ND fans came over to us and congratulated us for winning. The ones that I have met, all have been very classy. So on that note, my hat is off to ND. Now this year they come to East Lansing and will prolly beat us because generally they do when they are on our turf and generally we beat them on their turf, Last year a MSU player carried the MSU flag into the center of the field and put the MSU flag on the ND logo. That was just idiotic and uncalled for. He got his butt cfhewed out royally back here. I would have kicked his a$$ of the team. Winning is not even close to everything, respect for the other team, their turf, their fans, their logo and God are far and wide ahead of winning.

BlackNGold203
07-21-2006, 12:00 PM
The only problem I really have with Notre Dame is the subset of fans that ACTUALLY believe that Notre Dame is pre-ordained by God...

And my experience shows me that many referees seem to agree...:rolleyes:

Jeremy
07-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Good to see the board take such an anti-Notre Dame stand.

Does my Penn State loving heart good.

Lyn
07-21-2006, 07:23 PM
I am not anti ND and did not mean to imply that :) Well maybe you are right !~ :smile:

Haiku_Dirtt
07-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah. Remember that game last year where that QB - forget his name - had a 4th and 9 yards to go and launched an over the top bomb to set up a winning touchdown.

Awesome Irish football game.:poke: Cue the band.

Haiku_Dirtt
07-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Michigan State Is looking forward to the ND game. It is on our turf at night! The only time ND beats us is in our house. Michigan State leads the series by 2.

Go Green!~

Wooo hoooo. Yeah Go Green. Hell I'll say it. I hate Notre Dame football as much as they hate USC.

Carson Palmer turned that scoreboard into a slot machine. I'm still counting points and that was three years ago. I'm pulling for Michael Bush for the Heisman this season.

steelfan 92
08-05-2006, 11:58 AM
huge ND fan here. we got robbed in the preseason rankings, we should be number 1. our offense is going to be unstoppable, and the defense will be improved.

Jeremy
08-05-2006, 12:14 PM
huge ND fan here. we got robbed in the preseason rankings, we should be number 1. our offense is going to be unstoppable, and the defense will be improved.

:crying01:

Haiku_Dirtt
08-05-2006, 02:00 PM

Huge ND fan and you have Troy's Trojan Cardinal & Gold on your post? Okay. I'll bite. What gives?

steelfan 92
08-05-2006, 03:47 PM
The Irish have tough first 4 or 5 games, but i'm looking forward to watching them. the only game my allegiance will be with the other team is the michigan state game. my brother is a freshman linebacker at msu, got to root for the family. right now he is number to on the summer depth chart, if everything goes weel he should make the travel squad and even get some playing time.:fro:

steelfan 92
08-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Huge ND fan and you have Troy's Trojan Cardinal & Gold on your post? Okay. I'll bite. What gives?.

haiku what give is that i am a huge ND fan but, i'm also a die hard steelers fan. mr. polamalu is one of my favorite players, just thought i would take it back a little old school for the peeps. if you look a little closer you'll notice, killer of dreams in black and gold. :cheers: there is nothing like watching notre dame dominate on saturday, then watching the 5 time super bowl champs wax people on sundays and mondays

Haiku_Dirtt
08-05-2006, 04:00 PM
haiku what give is that i am a huge ND fan but, i'm also a die hard steelers fan. mr. polamalu is one of my favorite players, just thought i would take it back a little old school for the peeps. if you look a little closer you'll notice, killer of dreams in black and gold. :cheers: there is nothing like watching notre dame dominate on saturday, then watching the 5 time super bowl champs wax people on sundays and mondays

Sweet. That picture brings back plenty of memories for me.

Cardinal & Gold on Saturday and New Years Day

Black & Gold on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and in February (well forever)

Notre Dame plays at the Colliseum this year but the Irish have the edge of course...this is probably your year all the way :cheers:

Good luck to the bro...I seem to always be rooting for Michigan State because its almost always been in my best interest to see the Michigans OSUs and NDs lose. Keep us updated.

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-06-2006, 07:38 AM
I despise ND, but what I hate even more is the huge recruiting advantage they have by having ALL their games televised nationally no matter how bad they are.

I.C. Lights
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
I despise ND, but what I hate even more is the huge recruiting advantage they have by having ALL their games televised nationally no matter how bad they are.

..almost as big of an advantage as being a relatively small Catholic school with high academic standards, strict campus policies and virtually no social life or diversity outside of a few bars in the middle of the rust belt?

ND looked good against Penn St ... Not sure they're a #2 team yet though. We'll see how consistent they can be against Michigan.

Ohio Steeler
09-11-2006, 08:50 PM
..almost as big of an advantage as being a relatively small Catholic school with high academic standards, strict campus policies and virtually no social life or diversity outside of a few bars in the middle of the rust belt?

ND looked good against Penn St ... Not sure they're a #2 team yet though. We'll see how consistent they can be against Michigan.

Michigan will be a test for them more then Penn St was

I.C. Lights
09-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Yeah, Mich is always tough and they're due for a win against ND too!

I.C. Lights
09-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Wow...I haven't seen us get whupped like that since the last time we played USC in a bowl game. Michigan is a great team, but I wouldn't be entirely concerned if I were another Big Ten fan... ND shot themselves in the collective foot several times and were generally flat through out the whole game. How could we have forgetten that you really gotta want it when you play Michigan?

Jeremy
09-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Michigan State won't be a walk in the park either. The Spartans can put points on the board in a hurry.

Lyn
09-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Michigan State won't be a walk in the park either. The Spartans can put points on the board in a hurry.

ND will beat Michigan State because we only beat them when we play them on their turf. This gane wil be a night game at MSU, so we will lose. But, it wil be a great game, it always is, we gave quite a history.

:banana: :thumbsup:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-18-2006, 04:28 PM
OVERRATED!

augustashark
09-18-2006, 04:42 PM
OVERRATED!

Thanks for pointing that out!:dang: What gave it away, the score maybe!

Jeremy
09-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah they are, but Ohio State is for real.

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 07:34 PM
HAIL TO THE VICTORS, VALIANT!!!

Bout time my Woverines do something in the beginning of the season.