PDA

View Full Version : Another OSU pothead bum Mike Adams...

tony hipchest
04-19-2012, 11:38 AM
...tested positive for marijuana at the nfl combine. what an idiot. i know theres nothing to do in ohio besides drugs (which explains bungle/brown/osu fans) but c'mon man! he's probably slippin roofies, and hopped up on the E as well.

thank God this drops him off the steelers board. like holmes, i dont think he has the brains or work ethic to be a successful osu/nfl pothead like robert smith.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d8286fc53/article/ohio-states-mike-adams-might-not-slip-in-nfl-draft?module=HP11_headline_stack

bac151rum
04-19-2012, 12:24 PM
In a related note, Janoris Jenkins passed his.

mesaSteeler
04-19-2012, 01:10 PM
...tested positive for marijuana at the nfl combine. what an idiot. i know theres nothing to do in ohio besides drugs (which explains bungle/brown/osu fans) but c'mon man! he's probably slippin roofies, and hopped up on the E as well.

thank God this drops him off the steelers board. like holmes, i dont think he has the brains or work ethic to be a successful osu/nfl pothead like robert smith.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d8286fc53/article/ohio-states-mike-adams-might-not-slip-in-nfl-draft?module=HP11_headline_stack

He lit up so he could stay at home and play for the Bungles. After all to be drafted by the Bungles a player has to be some type of criminal.

19ward86
04-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Thank God. Eliminate his chance of coming here, please and thanks.

Kingmagyar
04-19-2012, 03:45 PM
2nd round pick of the Bengals for sure. I would say 3rd but the Bungals will take him a round early.

tony hipchest
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
too bad the bungs cant take janoris jenkins a round earlier than the 1st (which means they'll just spend their first 1st rounder on him).

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-19-2012, 04:14 PM
That explains why he only put up 11 reps on the bench press. Too baked to find the weight room.

Like the draft pundits say, "looks like tarzan...plays like Chong".

tony hipchest
04-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Like the draft pundits say, "looks like tarzan...plays like Chong".

:rofl:

tony hipchest
04-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Andy: Is Mike Adams off the Steelers board?

Ed Bouchette: Not by any stretch. I've heard good things about Adams and how he reacted to his reported positive marijuana test. He went to counseling, etc. Marvel Smith tested in college too. I don't think it will affect Adams on draft day.

i completely forgot about marvel smith. personally i think over 50% of all NBA NFL and MLB blaze. and its not that big on an issue with me, but i do think it would be with the steelers. you know the likes of troy, james, miller, ben, clark, keisel, brown, sanders, etc arent messing around with it.

alot has changed since marvel and after santonio. im now thinking they would maybe consider him in the 2nd.

vasteeler
04-25-2012, 04:23 PM
i like weed just as much as anybody but if i could potentially have millions riding on it im putting it down for a while

ricardisimo
04-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Thank goodness he puffed. Worked out very well for us. The NFL's grandstanding on marijuana is ridiculous. Their game pretty much guarantees lifelong addiction to painkillers, and they wag their fingers at tokers. Whatever.

lloydwoodson
08-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Going through old threads and I found this one. Too funny. All you haters upset that Adams is a Steeler? Marijuana is such a minor drug it is hilarious how people get worked up over it. The softer the drug the more likely you are to test positive. Harder drugs pass through your system in a couple days. Marijuana takes a month or more. Survey says: Mike Adams is a bad person because he made money as a college student selling his own sports equipment and smoked weed.

Bayz101
08-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Did he...

Did he just call Tony a hater?

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/1890901109.gif

Regardless of how minor it is, if you're stupid enough NOT to lay off of it knowing that you'd be tested soon, you DESERVE to be ridiculed. On a good note, i'm glad we took the risk and drafted him. I think he'll turn out just fine.

tony hipchest
08-16-2012, 05:47 PM
. Too funny. All you haters upset that Adams is a Steeler? .no. i just think OSU sucks and is full of drug addict, bitch slappin thugs. their receivers are over rated as well. I'd be perfectly fine if we drafted OSU players as seldomly as we do U of Miami players.

carry on.

nyuknyuk
09-11-2012, 10:44 AM
It's unfortunate that a glaring moral blind spot on the topic of pot isn't being discussed, which is that it comes from mass-murdering cartels who literally decapitate and torture to death their victims, be they rivals, cops, journalists who report on their violence, or whatever.

Giving people like that business (let alone blind trust on the safety of their product) is grotesque.

Vis
09-23-2012, 08:55 AM
It's unfortunate that a glaring moral blind spot on the topic of pot isn't being discussed, which is that it comes from mass-murdering cartels who literally decapitate and torture to death their victims, be they rivals, cops, journalists who report on their violence, or whatever.

Giving people like that business (let alone blind trust on the safety of their product) is grotesque.

buy American