PDA

View Full Version : Question for those on Season tix wating list.

Hammer67
07-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Has anyone not sent in their request for tickets to two games yet? I jsut sent mine in Monday and am curious if they will still be available and if not, will they just mail my check back?

stlrtruck
07-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Dude, GOOD LUCK. But from what I was told from some one in the ticket office, all games are sold out.

I also received my check back in the mail last week.

Did you check that you'd take single seats? that might be the only way you get them.

Lyn
07-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Oh you sent yours in for this year? I thought you meant for next season when you first told us about sending in, my mistake. You will NOT get tickets to any games this year at least not from the ticket office. I still have NOT received mine but I typically get them the 3rd Saturday of July. Which game are you interested in going to?

meanjoecoop
07-20-2006, 08:15 PM
The day they announced the sale I sent in for two single seats to the game on 9/24. I havent gotten the tix yet but they did cash my check. Thats a good sign...right?

Lyn
07-20-2006, 08:32 PM
The day they announced the sale I sent in for two single seats to the game on 9/24. I havent gotten the tix yet but they did cash my check. Thats a good sign...right?

If they cashed your check, you have tickets. You can call the ticket office to verify that you did get them. The number is 412.323.1200 and you are one of the LUCKY ones. Ihave never tried the individual game thing. You bought off the steeler offical website?

stlrtruck
07-21-2006, 06:58 AM
I was looking for tickets to the Home Opener. I even told them I would take single seats anywhere and I wasn't able to get tickets.

So now I'm praying for God's favor and some other alternatives come through.

Hammer67
07-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Oh you sent yours in for this year? I thought you meant for next season when you first told us about sending in, my mistake. You will NOT get tickets to any games this year at least not from the ticket office. I still have NOT received mine but I typically get them the 3rd Saturday of July. Which game are you interested in going to?

Well, I sent a check in for four tickets (2 x 2 games) and checked all games (minus preseason) and checked that single seats are fine.

Usually I go to a game or two with my buddy who has season tickets but I wanted to go to a few more games. We shall see.

It doesn't look good though! :smile:

Lyn
07-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Did they cash your check?

Sharkissle29
07-21-2006, 03:12 PM
can i use email to get on the waiting list...who knows maybe ill live in pittsburgh the time i get them haha

Lyn
07-21-2006, 03:15 PM
No you cannot, not at this point. You have to send them a "letter" with your name and address on it and that is all you do!~

Hammer67
07-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Did they cash your check?
Not yet...just sent it Monday...I am not sure how long they take to process.

Lyn
07-21-2006, 10:17 PM
They cashed mine a month ago. A friend of mine from da burgh send hers right in also and her check came back just today. They have decided that the city of pittsburgh wants all of us out of towners to spend money on hotels, etc. We stay 4 days and that costs some bucks.

Did someone tell you they were still accepting checks?

Hammer67
07-21-2006, 10:25 PM
They cashed mine a month ago. A friend of mine from da burgh send hers right in also and her check came back just today. They have decided that the city of pittsburgh wants all of us out of towners to spend money on hotels, etc. We stay 4 days and that costs some bucks.

Did someone tell you they were still accepting checks?

Nope...it is actually my Bro in law's form. He got it in the mail and said "they are yours as long as you send the money in." SO, I did. I know it's kind of late but I thought it was worth a shot. I decided to join the waiting list at the same time.

I have numerous friends & relatives so gas is my only real expense on a trip back to the Burgh...i am lucky there.

Lyn
07-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Nope...it is actually my Bro in law's form. He got it in the mail and said "they are yours as long as you send the money in." SO, I did. I know it's kind of late but I thought it was worth a shot. I decided to join the waiting list at the same time.

I have numerous friends & relatives so gas is my only real expense on a trip back to the Burgh...i am lucky there.

You surely are, we have friends there but do not wish to infringe even thugh we have been asked.

moby
07-22-2006, 12:32 AM
I send ticket choices the day after I get the form. I have already rec'd it back - with my check. Not getting the tickets. I've been on the waiting list for 5 years and have only gotten tickets twice - in the same year. One reg season game and the playoff game the STEELERS beat the browns 36-33. Great comeback!

Lyn
07-22-2006, 08:43 AM
I send ticket choices the day after I get the form. I have already rec'd it back - with my check. Not getting the tickets. I've been on the waiting list for 5 years and have only gotten tickets twice - in the same year. One reg season game and the playoff game the STEELERS beat the browns 36-33. Great comeback!

that game was probably the best Steeler game I have seen aside from the Pats on Halloween!

Keep trying get your tickets in asap, the sooner the better!~

meanjoecoop
07-22-2006, 11:38 PM
If they cashed your check, you have tickets. You can call the ticket office to verify that you did get them. The number is 412.323.1200 and you are one of the LUCKY ones. Ihave never tried the individual game thing. You bought off the steeler offical website?

I got a letter from the Steelers in the mail the same day they announced they were selling single seats. I cut a check and sent it in that same day.

Lyn
07-23-2006, 01:47 AM
I don't know anything about them, I only know about season tix waiting list tix sale because that is where I have personal experience.