PDA

View Full Version : NFL Refs

HometownGal
07-20-2006, 03:04 PM
With the NFL season fast approaching, I thought we could take a look at the men in stripes who will be officiating this season's contests.

Which NFL refs, in your opinion, are the best of the best and which do you feel belong in pee wee football?

As for the best, I'd definitely have to go with Ed Hochuli, Johnny Grier and Mike Carey. Tom White is tolerable.

Bill Leavy and Jeff Triplette, imo, are two of the worst out there, along with that bonehead who thankfully retired - Phil Luckett.

What say you?

boLT fan
07-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Ed Hochuli is a beast, he coulod break up fights on his own

tony hipchest
07-20-2006, 05:50 PM
screw Lil' Phuckett (up)

BBC
07-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Ed Hochuli would get my vote. I think he's the best the NFL's got to offer right now.

SteelCityMan786
07-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Hochuli The NFL's Best. Morelli SUCKS

silver & black
07-21-2006, 08:01 AM
With the NFL season fast approaching, I thought we could take a look at the men in stripes who will be officiating this season's contests.

Which NFL refs, in your opinion, are the best of the best and which do you feel belong in pee wee football?

As for the best, I'd definitely have to go with Ed Hochuli, Johnny Grier and Mike Carey. Tom White is tolerable.

Bill Leavy and Jeff Triplette, imo, are two of the worst out there, along with that bonehead who thankfully retired - Phil Luckett.

What say you?
I would agree with that.

Being a Raiders fan, there is always the feeling of getting jobbed by the refs. I really don't buy into that personally but, at times... well :rolleyes: .

BlackNGold203
07-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Johnny Grier..the way he handled that Sean Taylor spitting incident last year...he didnt penalize Pittman for retaliation...and tossed Taylor immediately....he keeps control of the game...but understands the players...Hochuli would be a close 2nd

HometownGal
07-21-2006, 08:42 AM
screw Lil' Phuckett (up)

Amen to that. :cool: I've never forgiven him. :bash:

Livinginthe past
07-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Walt Coleman :smile:

NM

Lyn
07-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Johnny Grier retired a couple of years back. The best officials are the
ones whose names you don't know, because they aren't front and centre on
your TV every 2 minutes. Carey and Ron Winter keep things moving in this
regard.:)

SteelerFan091472
07-27-2006, 06:38 PM
I would say the best is Ed Hochuli and Mike Carey. The worst is Pete Morelli.