PDA

View Full Version : So the Saints...

Blackout
04-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Can it honestly get any worse?

bac151rum
04-24-2012, 08:29 AM
I read online that Drew Brees voted for Obama.

TRH
04-26-2012, 06:07 PM
basically now you have every analyst on TV, all the fans, and even other players saying that N.O. has to sign Brees no matter what and give him the "contract he wants".
This is pretty much equal to the Saints organization being the bank.....and Brees holding a loaded 12 gauge shotgun at everyone and demanding the entire bank....with no police or security camera's around.
I don't like the Saints organization (or even Brees for that matter), but i do feel somewhat bad for the Saints organization that Brees and his agent now are holding the entire franchise hostage. Although they unfortunately won't, i'd like to see the Saints play hardball at least somewhat.

jbourque
04-26-2012, 06:23 PM
LOL, it's not that bad. Drew Brees does deserve what he gets. It's not like it's another QB asking, he has earned the right to negotiate this kind of deal. The Saint's aren't going to play hardball with him, he will get paid. We just need to field our team, sign our FA's and see what type of cap room we have. Makes sense that his deal will come last, and it will be big.