PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Gold Digger?

Lyn
07-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Are you after guys for their money? Or are you the anti-material girl?

http://www.yournewromance.com/golddiggerquiz.html

Lyn
07-20-2006, 11:42 PM
This is the answer to the lil gold digger quiz I received:

You Are Not a Gold Digger

You go out of your way to take care of everything in your life.
Including money - which you've got plenty of, thank you very much.
And you have no intentions of being a trophy girlfriend for some bald guy.
Just make sure that hottie you met isn't scheming to be your boy toy!
As a successful woman like you knows, gold digging goes both ways these days.

(yeah right) LOL

HometownGal
07-21-2006, 09:31 AM
I didn't need to take the test to know that I definitely am not a golddigger, but I took it anyway. Money and power don't buy happiness and love. I lead a very simple life and enjoy all of the little things in life that so many take for granted. Give me a peaceful evening with my guy on a blanket in front of a roaring fireplace watching Steelers DVDs, a football or hockey game, a night race and a glass or two of wine and I'm content as a clam! :smile:

My results were the same as Lyn's.

Hey - what's so wrong with bald guys? Bald is sexy. :bouncy:

P.S. I'm NOT rich - LOL!

You Are Not a Gold Digger

You go out of your way to take care of everything in your life.
Including money - which you've got plenty of, thank you very much.
And you have no intentions of being a trophy girlfriend for some bald guy.
Just make sure that hottie you met isn't scheming to be your boy toy!
As a successful woman like you knows, gold digging goes both ways these days.

Lyn
07-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey U! Those results are pretty much the same for everyone. Another "test" that is flawed with and calling out for pay attention to me. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I am not rich either Hometown. And bald is beautiful!~:)

CAH
07-21-2006, 02:18 PM
I don't need to take a test. I know I'm a gold-digger.

Being divorced, the only way I would EVER remarry would be if he were so rich that he'd live on the west coast and I'd stay here in the East. We all know that can never happen so I'll stay happily single :bouncy:

Lyn
07-21-2006, 02:31 PM
That is a really great idea! Who wants another man after having ONE? LOL j/k men are great!

beSteelmyheart
07-21-2006, 07:24 PM
I took the test for the helluvit, no gold digger here!:smile:
I've got a good man who takes care of me in other ways-he helps me cook & clean, which is priceless! He loves our animals & he has a bald spot. And he's a Cleveland Browns fan!!!:laughing: Poor guy!
I'm a simple girl, too, & prefer to pay for my own hobbies & vices. Expensive gifts make me feel uncomfortable & obligated. My favorite outfit is probably a big t shirt, jeans & flip flops. Aside from a pair of nice boots & a couple older jackets I rarely get to wear, the most expensive peices of clothing are probably my Steelers jerseys!

Lyn
07-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Awesome post. My husband is the kindest man alive (all of us wives who are happy and content must feel this way)