PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Baby

fujirama24
04-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Couldn't ask for a better pick. DeCastro. Really suprised he made it to us.

Kingmagyar
04-26-2012, 10:34 PM
I can't F"""ING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS THE MOST INTENSE DRAFT I'VE EVER WATCHED.

Right after Arizona passed every pick I sweated. I knew we could have Reiff or Decastro when Detroit was up.

tony hipchest
04-26-2012, 11:08 PM
to our opponents-

prepeare to be decastrated.

GMU Steeler
04-26-2012, 11:12 PM
What a gift on Day One. I had a feeling it was going to be him the minute the Lions chose Reiff.

PhantomJB93
04-26-2012, 11:25 PM
If we can somehow land Mychal Kendricks tomorrow, I will be ECSTATIC.

Dalarin
04-27-2012, 12:09 AM
I can't F"""ING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS THE MOST INTENSE DRAFT I'VE EVER WATCHED.

Right after Arizona passed every pick I sweated. I knew we could have Reiff or Decastro when Detroit was up.

Me too. Turned it on at work and my coworkers fell to the floor laughing after I celebrated every pick that went by without DeCastro being called. Rest of the draft should be fun though. I think all of us watched the draft closer than ever this year.

Kingmagyar
04-27-2012, 12:28 AM
If the Steelers would have said Donta Hightower after all the stress I went through hoping Decastro was there I may have dropped dead on the spot.

The Bungals trading down and passing on Decastro saved us. I thought for sure the dream was over with their next pick. I knew Cleveland wasn't going that way., and Detroit would have to choose between Reiff or Decastro and I was hoping they picked Reiff.

Ravens losing out on a pass rusher like Nick Perry or even not getting Donta Hightower was worth it as well.

devin7558
04-27-2012, 12:44 AM
besides irvin to seattle and after decastro falling to us that was my biggest wtf moment!
i cant believe baltimore traded out when they did. they really dont stand to gain much by moving back a few spots and will prob miss out on a reallly productive edge rusher or cordy glenn/peter konz since they need an interior lineman as well

glad cleveland wasted that 2nd pick on weeden too....

bungals got two solid players though