Mychal Kendricks, ILB, California
Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington or Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
Derek Wolfe, DE, Cincinnati
Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss or Mitchell Schwartz, OT, California
Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati or LaMichael James, RB, Oregon

Thoughts?

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-26-2012, 10:46 PM
I think Ta'amu and Massie will be gone by then. It would be more between Schwartz, Chapman and Kendricks.

I really hope its Schwartz, James Micheal Johnson in the 3rd and Hebron Fangopu in the 4th.

PhantomJB93
04-26-2012, 10:58 PM
I'd be happy with Kendricks, Ta'amu, or just about any OLineman (Martin, Massie, Osemele, Silatolu, etc)

But for some weird feeling, I think we'll get LaMichael James.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-26-2012, 11:02 PM
I'd be happy with Kendricks, Ta'amu, or just about any OLineman (Martin, Massie, Osemele, Silatolu, etc)

yeah me to but i kinda dont want a RB atleast till round 4

MasterOfPuppets
04-26-2012, 11:07 PM
another olinemen would bring me too full erection ....:chuckle:

Kingmagyar
04-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Considering teams are trading up in the first round for only a 4th round pick! The Steelers should really consider trading up in either round and hitting the ball out of the park if they really like someone. They could even stay put and still wind up with a shot at a few of these guys.

2nd
Bob Massie OT
Andre Branch OLB
Mike Adams OT
Jerel Worthy NT
Amini Silatolu G/T
Josh Robinson, CB/KR
Alameda Ta'amu, NT
Mychal Kendricks ILB
Bobby Wagner, ILB
Lavonte David ILB
Vinny Curry OLB
Kelechi Osemele G/RT
Brandon Thompson NT

3rd
Josh Chapman, NT
Brandon Taylor, S
LaMichael James, RB
Lamar Miller, RB
Cam Johnson, OLB
Markelle Martin, S
Zebrie Sanders, OT
Chase Minnifield, CB/KR
Isaiah Pead, RB

Dalarin
04-26-2012, 11:11 PM

I just want Miller to fall in DeCastro fashion. Only runningback I truly like after Richardson this year.

Kingmagyar
04-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Forgot about Lamar Miller. Like I said above, if teams are trading up in the first for a 4th round pick. Trade up for who you really like.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Forgot about Lamar Miller. Like I said above, if teams are trading up in the first for a 4th round pick. Trade up for who you really like.

I see Miller going before we pick you have to think about the 3 RBs that went in the first and with that I can see a couple of RBs going in the early second

cbrunn
04-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Mike Adams ... that's my pick and i'm sticking with it ...

if he don't fall there are so many Oline left

Cordy Glenn
Jon Martin
Mike Adams
Bobby Massie
Peter Konz
Silatolu
Osemele
Jeff Allen
Schwartz
Brooks

Not to mention all the other positions ... somebody will fall that they really like and i think that will be Mike Adams

devin7558
04-26-2012, 11:48 PM
yeah the run started at doug martin and david wilson....i bet a few more go early in the 2nd.
fleener is still around, stepehen hill, glenn, martin....

still gotta be excited about what is sitting around in this portion of the draft. we stand to get a very solid player sitting pat again but the trade up cost is minimal at this point.

i want kendricks or chapman in the 2nd...unless martin or glenn are there
build in the trenches and send a message to the rest of the afc north who are picking skinnies

Dalarin
04-27-2012, 12:20 AM
yeah the run started at doug martin and david wilson....i bet a few more go early in the 2nd.
fleener is still around, stepehen hill, glenn, martin....

still gotta be excited about what is sitting around in this portion of the draft. we stand to get a very solid player sitting pat again but the trade up cost is minimal at this point.

i want kendricks or chapman in the 2nd...unless martin or glenn are there
build in the trenches and send a message to the rest of the afc north who are picking skinnies

Agreed. We got the one solid lineman we needed on offense so the line can wait to be addressed later. Im expecting a defensive player now and kendricks or Chapman would both please me in the second round.

Kingmagyar
04-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I think the Steelers think of Mychal Kendricks as a young James Farrior.

I still get impressed seeing Kendrick's speed sideline to sideline. He comes with a wallop too. He would just have to get stronger at taking on O-lineman the same way a lot of undersized guys have done including Farrior and Foote. He already has that crafty way of slipping blocks and his speed will have him closing fast on QBs.

cbrunn
04-27-2012, 09:22 AM
I wouldn't be mad with Kendricks ... i think if they do draft him he moves to outside eventually ...

i would love a combo of Kendricks in the 2nd ... and Marcus Dowtin in the 5th ....that's some athletic Linebackers
Kendricks, Timmons, Dowtin, Woodly ...that's a LB core i would love for the future

MDSteel15
04-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Kelechi Osemele, Bobby Massie, LaMichael James, Lamar Miller and then Josh Chapman in the 4th!!!

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Kelechi Osemele, Bobby Massie, LaMichael James, Lamar Miller and then Josh Chapman in the 4th!!!

Would love Bobby Massie in the 2nd then put Colon at LG we would have a Great line but I dont see Chapman falling to the 4th but alot of things could happen. :noidea:

tony hipchest
04-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Scott Brown‏@ScottBrown_TribReply

Two names to keep an eye on tonight when it comes to the Steelers: Vandy CB Casey Hayward and Nevada LB James-Michael Johnson.