PDA

View Full Version : I Love Vanderjac...

Elvis
07-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Does anyone remember when the Steelers called a timeout in that play-off game in Indy what he did toward our bench? We called a timeout right before he attempted the game tying FG the first time just to try to ice him...Come on now... someone has to remember... I noticed it right off the bat and was giving him heck and my wife was like what is wrong with you?... I had to rewind it for her to see exactly what he did.. we have the d-vo thing on direct tv the greatest thing tv has ever invented..
God Bless
Elvis

stlrtruck
07-21-2006, 11:10 AM
So you want to fill us in? I don't remember and work has fried my brain for the week.

Livinginthe past
07-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Does anyone remember when the Steelers called a timeout in that play-off game in Indy what he did toward our bench? We called a timeout right before he attempted the game tying FG the first time just to try to ice him...Come on now... someone has to remember... I noticed it right off the bat and was giving him heck and my wife was like what is wrong with you?... I had to rewind it for her to see exactly what he did.. we have the d-vo thing on direct tv the greatest thing tv has ever invented..
God Bless
Elvis

I will admit I dont know.

But i'll take a guess.

Did he make the 'money' gesture towards the bench?

He did that in the regular season against the Pats a couple of years back - and he missed that time too!

NM

HometownGal
07-21-2006, 02:38 PM
God Bless
Elvis

Was this before he shart his pants knowing he HAD to make that FG? I think I saw him shaking in his cleats a bit when the Steelers called that timeout, but I'm not sure if that was fear or the DT's from alcohol withdrawal. :blurp:

PisnNapalm
07-21-2006, 03:53 PM
I went back and watched it but I wasn't able to see what gesture he made with his hand. Whether he just pointed to the bench or flipped a finger, I dunno.

SteelCityMan786
07-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Big Theing I remember about him is his CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE In the AFC Divisional Playoff.

Elvis
07-21-2006, 04:39 PM
psinNapalm... You got it... he walked off the field back toward his sideline with a poin of the finger toward the Steelers sideline like he was sayin''''''''... Your gonna pay for that!!
I was all over that when he did it... it is the small things like that I notice the most sometimes... Like when Odell Thurman for the Bungals gauranteed after the Steelers beat them in the 1st round that they would win the Super Bowl this upcoming season....A guarentee from a loser....hmmmmmmm
God Bless
Elvis

blackvelvet
07-21-2006, 04:41 PM
I didn't see anything, but i remember when the steelers called a time out at that time, my dad said, "Oh for the love of god vanderjact!" (i can't spell it, and i don't really care). I went, "what? what did he do?" my dad just shook his head and didn't say anything.

SteelersMongol
07-21-2006, 04:47 PM
psinNapalm... You got it... he walked off the field back toward his sideline with a poin of the finger toward the Steelers sideline like he was sayin''''''''... Your gonna pay for that!!
I was all over that when he did it... it is the small things like that I notice the most sometimes... Like when Odell Thurman for the Bungals gauranteed after the Steelers beat them in the 1st round that they would win the Super Bowl this upcoming season....A guarentee from a loser....hmmmmmmm
God Bless
Elvis

Ha ha ha. :smile: Thanks for letting us know. I watched the game but i can't just remember him doing stuff like that. :smile: So Mr. Vanderjacht is little emotional then huh? Weakness known to the enemy is not a good thing. :bouncy:

HometownGal
07-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Do any of you remember when Chris "The Finger" Gardocki flipped the bird as he walked off the field while still with the Browns a few years back? That was hilarious - got to love the guy. It's even more funny now because he wears the black & gold. :cool:

Man_Of_Steel
07-21-2006, 05:36 PM
That ball was tipped. I've seen replays from many angles and I swear that ball was tipped.

Stlrs4Life
07-21-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't remember that, I was to busy on my knees praying or turning my head not to see!

RoethlisBURGHer
07-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Do any of you remember when Chris "The Finger" Gardocki flipped the bird as he walked off the field while still with the Browns a few years back? That was hilarious - got to love the guy. It's even more funny now because he wears the black & gold. :cool:

I remember that,he got knocked down right after the punt left his foot and he though it was a late hit.

Vanderjerk is an ass...let him boast about being so accurate,he has never made the "big money" FG in his career.