PDA

View Full Version : I hope you watched NFL Network instead.

Kingmagyar
04-28-2012, 10:17 AM
I had the option to watch NFL Network's coverage instead of ESPNs and noticed first off they were a couple of seconds ahead of the coverage on ESPN.

But most important by the time the 3rd round started ESPN started to cut away from the live picks being made and go to interviews. NFL Network would always cut back to the live pick at the podium and would immediately do an analysis of the player being taken.

Most important of all ESPN skipped any highlight or analysis of Sean Spence! I don't believe they even showed any highlights of Mike Adams either.

tanda10506
04-28-2012, 10:44 AM
The Steelers don't exist to ESPN, we don't pass for 5,000 yards a season.

TRH
04-28-2012, 02:33 PM
The Steelers don't exist to ESPN, we don't pass for 5,000 yards a season.

I hear ya. I've listened to analysis all week long....hours of it...and its been Griffin, Luck, Tannehill...Griffin, Luck, Tannehill...and then more of the same. Then after those 3 were covered for the 10,000th time, it was even MORE Tannehill this, Tannehill that. And i believe Russell Wilson will eventually outplay them all, a la Drew Brees.
ESPN coverage sucks big time. Barely any coverage of the Steelers and even the Giants..a Big Apple team who just won the SB. Its mind-boggling if you think about it. 2 of the most popular teams that can ultimately give you alot of viewership and you barely even mention them.