PDA

View Full Version : VOL FAN WHO BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD!

StevieRayVol
04-29-2012, 01:24 AM
I am a life long Steeler fan. Been on board since I was 11 years old and I turned 50 last week. Lived through the Super 70's...Wondered what would have happened if we had drafted Dan Marino in 1983 instead of Gabe Rivera. ( Tragic story). Suffered through Mark Malone, Greg Hawthorne, Tim Worley, Huey Richardson, Jermaine Stephenson ( Worse 1st round pick ever) to Seeing guys like "Big Ben", Hines Ward, Greg Lloyd, Rod Woodson. lead us back to being great again. Thought this draft was the best in 20 years, Glad we finally addressed our offensive line woes. The potential is there for us to have a truly good if not great young offensive line. Glad we got rid of Bruce Arians and picked up Todd Haley...Think we return to Steelers "SMASH MOUTH" football. And even though I live in Tennessee...The only team I pull for here is the Volunteers. I "HATE THE TITANS"...Any true Steeler fan can't stand that "HOUSTON OILER BLUE" ! GO STEELERS!:tt04:

Bayz101
04-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Welcome to the forum, man! We're glad to have you. Make yourself at home :tt03:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :drink:

StevieRayVol
04-29-2012, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the forum, man! We're glad to have you. Make yourself at home :tt03:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :drink:

Thanks a ton! GO STEELERS!:tt04:

lancegoride
05-10-2012, 10:15 AM
whats up steeler nation i am new to this site just geting my feet wet in the Mon,Allegh,or the Ohio which ever river you subscribe to, speaking of the confluence i always get a kick out of the announcers when they bucther the names of the three rivers during a nationally televised steelers game anyway i heard that Haley wants to put a lot of no huddle in to the offence i dont care what anyone says, Ben has the final say with most of how the offence runs, will be interesting to see if the new rookie from fla. can perform in the jamal charles role as haley used him in KC also i have done some work in some of the steeler homes ive got a good plexico and troy story, no i didnt say toy story, drop me a shout so i can see how this works THANKS

Bayz101
05-10-2012, 04:01 PM
whats up steeler nation i am new to this site just geting my feet wet in the Mon,Allegh,or the Ohio which ever river you subscribe to, speaking of the confluence i always get a kick out of the announcers when they bucther the names of the three rivers during a nationally televised steelers game anyway i heard that Haley wants to put a lot of no huddle in to the offence i dont care what anyone says, Ben has the final say with most of how the offence runs, will be interesting to see if the new rookie from fla. can perform in the jamal charles role as haley used him in KC also i have done some work in some of the steeler homes ive got a good plexico and troy story, no i didnt say toy story, drop me a shout so i can see how this works THANKS

Greetings, Lance! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, I always find it funny when announcers mess something up. What's even more funny is that most of the time the announcer has either never played football, or never did any significant whilst a player :chuckle:

If you need anything, don't be afraid to speak up. We're here to assist!