PDA

View Full Version : Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

RavensNumberOne
05-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Flacco has led game-winning drives against the Steelers in Pittsburgh TWO years in a row. Not to mention Tebow picked apart your D and he's the most inaccurate QB in football.

Flacco didnt choke in the playoffs last year, Evans and Cundiff did. He out played Brady at his own place and was a dropped TD from the SB. I really don't see how he NEVER steps up in big games (I know he doesn't all the time, but he definitely has in his career). Hell, Peyton didn't go to the SB until his 9th season and he's one of the best in the league.

Not to mention Flacco had to throw to rookies and first year starters all season after the lockout.

Do you honestly think Big Ben was the reason the Steelers won their Superbowls? He had the lowest passer rating for a winning QB in SB history and he played like shit in the last one he played in against a team that was mostly playing their backups. If he didn't have a good defense, he'd be in the same boat as Flacco.

I know Flacco had a bad season statistically this past year and that had to do with reason #2. Not an excuse, but those were top-10 defenses he was facing (in fact I think he played the most top-10 Ds in the league last year). But Flacco HAS had clutch moments (2008 playoffs against TEN, 2 games in Pittsburgh, the game in Atlanta 2 two years ago, the AFC champ. this past year (if Evans holds onto the damn ball)). He may not do it enough or consistently but he doesnt always choke.

Flacco has the most wins in NFL history for a QB in their first 4 years, but no Super Bowls. Not every team is going to have instant success with a young QB like the Pats and Steelers, and I can live with that. Like I said before, Peyton puts up good numbers all the time and only went to his first Super Bowl in his 9th season.

I keep forgetting some of you Steelers fans think you're God's ****ing gift to the world and bitch and whine when someone tells you otherwise (Don't forget your "WE GOT 6 RINGS" excuse whenever they lose). Must still be mad that Flacco "sucks" so bad yet owned your team the last 2 years.

Fire Arians
05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
big ben has more super bowl wins than flacco has eyebrows

Sixburgher
05-01-2012, 05:35 PM
If he didn't have a good defense, he'd be in the same boat as Flacco.

So what's Flacco's excuse? Seems to me Ravens fans are always bragging about how superior the Ravens defense is to the Steelers.

zcoop
05-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Faggo's a piece of shit.

MasterOfPuppets
05-01-2012, 05:42 PM
B8_tReTF4LI&feature=related

ipFrOQfXyjI&feature=related

Fire Arians
05-01-2012, 05:42 PM
So what's Flacco's excuse? Seems to me Ravens fans are always bragging about how superior the Ravens defense is to the Steelers.

if it wasn't for losing, the ravens would have went to the super bowl?

StainlessStill
05-01-2012, 05:45 PM
I thought I smelt a Rat. Hey listen, purple-turd, I'm hoping and downright PRAYING that your fraudulent organization gives the big bucks to Flacco. Honestly, there is no other QB in the entire LEAGUE that I'd rather face than Flaccid and that's the truth. He has choke written all over him and can only beat Ben when he's sitting on the sidelines. Week 1 was a fantasy, as proven by the Torey Smith pushoff, I mean the second meeting between the two last season.

No doubt that Flacco succumbs to the pressure of a healthy LaMarr Woodley, who has eaten Flaccid's LUNCH his entire career. In every one of the majority wins over the years over the Steelers, they have been without either Ben, or a top-notch defensive player. Baltimore simply gets lucky & got lucky league-wide last season.

Last season was a season for the average. The usual mediocre teams were givin' one year to stand up and make some noise, Baltimore being one of them. Instead of taking advantage of last year's cryptic and DOWNRIGHT unorthodox football season, they were too busy going wide left.

Now, the NFL will be tighter and I guarantee you the Steelers are out for blood. You lost your shot. That was in 2011. Enjoy being second fiddle. Quote the Raven, Nevermore, lmao. Frauds.:tt04:

HERE WE GO!

MACH1
05-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Moving to the blast furnace. Let err rip. :chuckle:

Fire Arians
05-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Faggo's a piece of shit.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2833430/137565850_extra_large.jpg

StainlessStill
05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Meanwhile, at OP's house:

http://youtu.be/w14suGh40-w

I also can't believe this deadbeat comes in here and wants to trash Ben sorely on his 2005 Super Bowl and completely disregarding Ben's entire run in 2005. We rode Ben's arm to Super Bowl XL and that's as evident as it comes. Also, does this purple-fairy want to bring up the defense card? For the most of Flacco's career, especially last season, Flaccid has looked like a complete JOKE, really standing toe to toe against Sanchez on that Sunday night as to who was the worse quarterback on the field. Hell, just look at how he controlled that offense against Houston in the divisional round. Pathetic. If it wasn't for the defense forcing like, 5 turnovers against a 3rd string QB at home, then it's New England/Houston.

Makes me laugh every time that they choked everything last season, lmao. Now they are back to square one: MISSION BEAT PITTSBURGH.

Not happening son, not happening.

StainlessStill
05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
B8_tReTF4LI&feature=related

ipFrOQfXyjI&feature=related

Lmao, something I never noticed. Watch Ray Rice COMPLETELY puss-out in pass protection against TImmons. What a chump.

Men of Steel
05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Flacco has led game-winning drives against the Steelers in Pittsburgh TWO years in a row. Not to mention Tebow picked apart your D and he's the most inaccurate QB in football.

big deal, tom brady is pretty dam good and our defense shut him down last year. what is ur point? :coffee:

Flacco didnt choke in the playoffs last year, Evans and Cundiff did.

i can think of a few years he DID choke in the playoffs, and pretty sure it was against the steelers? :chuckle:

Not to mention Flacco had to throw to rookies and first year starters all season after the lockout.

excuses :blah:

Do you honestly think Big Ben was the reason the Steelers won their Superbowls? He had the lowest passer rating for a winning QB in SB history and he played like shit in the last one he played in against a team that was mostly playing their backups.

Honestly? YES. Do you remember that last minute drive against arizona in superbowl 43? im pretty sure you were watching it at home. can you remind me who was throwing the ball, leading the Steelers down the field in final minutes and threw the game winning touchdown in the corner of the endzone over 3 cardinals in front of 100,000 fans in the stands? was it flacco? because according to you, it couldnt have been BEN, he's never the reason we win superbowls... :chuckle:

as for the other superbowl, yea he had a pretty lousy performance, but made the plays when they mattered the most! besides, see the 4 games they played on the road leading to the SB, ben was CLUTCH.

I know Flacco had a bad season statistically this past year and that had to do with reason #2. Not an excuse, but

more excuses :blah:

Flacco has the most wins in NFL history for a QB in their first 4 years, but no Super Bowls. Not every team is going to have instant success with a young QB like the Pats and Steelers, and I can live with that. Like I said before, Peyton puts up good numbers all the time and only went to his first Super Bowl in his 9th season.

ur point is.... faggo will win a superbowl, in the year.... 2034? :noidea:

I keep forgetting some of you Steelers fans think you're God's ****ing gift to the world and bitch and whine when someone tells you otherwise (Don't forget your "WE GOT 6 RINGS" excuse whenever they lose). Must still be mad that Flacco "sucks" so bad yet owned your team the last 2 years.

the only one bitchin and whining here is you dude...

oh yea,i almost forgot..... "WE GOT 6 RINGS BABY! Ben has 2! and Faggo has NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA!"

brag all u want about flacco's good 2 seasons... we'll take our superbowls and our bragging rights.. thank you very much :)

MACH1
05-01-2012, 06:10 PM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1324347448695_6345387.png

Fire Arians
05-01-2012, 06:13 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/163212_1795435603654_1172614625_2163521_1036181_n. jpg

tony hipchest
05-01-2012, 06:15 PM
awwww... how cute.

john harbaugh spouting off and whining about the patriots inspired the little raven troll to sprout a tiny nutsack and do the same on a steelers message board.

although harbaughs bush league move was a little more bold and brave than this raven troll flexing his mouth muscle all over flacco's unit.

Bayz101
05-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I've sooooo badly wanted another rat troll to throw around. Just the thought of this brings back memories of TIMMAH!

MACH1
05-01-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.pittsburghsportstavern.com/images/Penishead_Joe_Flacco.jpg

harrison'samonster
05-01-2012, 06:34 PM
[...]

Flacco didnt choke in the playoffs last year [...]

I really don't see how he NEVER steps up in big games [...]

[...] he played like shit [...]

I know Flacco had a bad season statistically this past year [...]

But Flacco HAS had clutch moments [...]

He may not do it enough or consistently but he doesnt always choke.

I edited the original post to what I believe the OP was really trying to say. I believe that this version is much more clear and to the point. The underlying is mine, just thought he should have stressed that point a little more.

Danny136200
05-01-2012, 06:52 PM
LOL, Flacco owns us now because of two games... smh.

Curtain_of_Steel
05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Who is this POS Flacco they speak about?

Is this the same guy that the Ravens havent offered a contract yet? You guysmight reference the deals Smith received and the Flyyn in Seattle. That is about Flaccos worth. But since your guy thinks he is THE #1 QB in the NFL, he will expect to be paid like one.

Ricco Suavez
05-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Smells like a Booby Jr sighting.

AgentGold007
05-01-2012, 10:36 PM

Flacco didnt choke in the playoffs last year, Evans and Cundiff did. He out played Brady at his own place and was a dropped TD from the SB. I really don't see how he NEVER steps up in big games (I know he doesn't all the time, but he definitely has in his career). Hell, Peyton didn't go to the SB until his 9th season and he's one of the best in the league.

Do you honestly think Big Ben was the reason the Steelers won their Superbowls? He had the lowest passer rating for a winning QB in SB history and he played like shit in the last one he played in against a team that was mostly playing their backups. If he didn't have a good defense, he'd be in the same boat as Flacco.

I know Flacco had a bad season statistically this past year and that had to do with reason #2. Not an excuse, but those were top-10 defenses he was facing (in fact I think he played the most top-10 Ds in the league last year). But Flacco HAS had clutch moments (2008 playoffs against TEN, 2 games in Pittsburgh, the game in Atlanta 2 two years ago, the AFC champ. this past year (if Evans holds onto the damn ball)). He may not do it enough or consistently but he doesnt always choke.

Wow, nice to see how pathetic the failed lives of Baltimore Browns (and yes I said Baltimore browns) fans are, that you managed to pry yourself away from Joe Faggo's nut sack long enough to appear on a Steelers fan board to publicly confess your undying love for him as if we care. I know you Baltimore Brownvens fans desperately need a pat on the back from Steeler fans in order to feel better about your loser lives, but damn, I didn't know it had gotten this bad. Damn that's sad. I almost feel bad for you bro... almost. Go Steelers!

AgentGold007
05-01-2012, 11:04 PM
If he didn't have a good defense, he'd be in the same boat as Flacco...

So, in other words, you're saying Faggo never had a defense as good as the Steelers to carry him to the Superbowl? Wow thanks for admitting that the Steelers defense is good enough to help Ben get to 3 Superbowls, but Faggo's defense isn't good enough to help get him to one. Wow, Ray Ray's gonna make you turn in your pink ravens jersey for that one.:rofl:

tanda10506
05-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Owned our team the last two years? You swept us last year but do you not remember the year before? The year that Flacco "owned" us? Let me refresh your memory, game one you barely beat us with Charlie Batch, game 2 we kicked your ass in your house, then you came up to Pittsburgh to have your year ended.

SouthTexasSteel
05-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Baltimore still sucks!!! :chuckle:

Edman
05-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Nobody around here fears Bert or the Ravens. I pray to GOD the Ravens give Bert Flacco a new contract. That guarantees the Ravens will never sniff a Super Bowl ever again. 2011 was MISSION: BEAT PITTSBURGH in the Charm City. What will be your magic rally cry be this season? Hairball squeezed every last ounce of blood from that Ravens team last year. Even though the Steelers were lean in 2011, they still finished with the same record as Baltimore.

2011 was your golden shot and probably that Baltimore teams last shot at winning a championship. Every thing went their way. Swept the Division, Steelers get bit by injuries, Got a Home Game, and went to the Championship game. They had New England on the ropes but in typical Cleveland Brown fashion, they choked.

You're honestly thinking the Ratbirds are going to have the same amount of success in 2012? You're sorely mistaken and reality will come to bite you and that team. The Ravens' day in the sun is over and we'll be right there to turn out the lights.

RavensNumberOne
05-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Oh, OK. I see now. Only YOU GUYS can use excuses when your team loses and only your team has injured players. Last time I checked Ben and Joe don't play defense. So I guess you're saying with that video Flacco wasnt the one who choked @ NE last year then? Hell I will even admit he's been inconsistent (especially last year) but that doenst mean he doesnt have room for improvement. I sure as hell wont pray for Kyle Boller's ass to come back.

And you still wanna talk about T.J Yates having more passing yards than Flacco? He had only 12 more yards than him and had the best WR in the AFC to throw to (not to mention a lot of those yards were in garbage time anyways). He didn't turn the ball over 4 times lake Yates did, so you must have watched a different game than I did. Tebow had more passing yards and a better passer rating than Ben did, so I guess Ben sucks now, right?. Flacco had a 96 QB rating in the playoffs last year, so I don't know why you can't give him any credit for improving his play in the playoffs. But go ahead and beat your chest that your team beat a rookie QB in the AFC Champ.

Don't forget Suggs and Ngata own Ben's ass, too. I guess that's why Ben always has an excuse to not play the Ravens (even Hines called him out on missing that game in 09)

And Baltimore a mediocre team? Theyre the only team to not only reach the playoffs but win a playoff game the past 4 years. Go ahead and keep living in your fantasy world. Week 1 a fantasy, yeah I bet you wished it was....

Avoid-Lloyd
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Isn't Ben 9-4 vs the Ravens? Isn't he 6-2 vs Faggo? So where's the argument again?

stb_steeler
05-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Oh, OK. I see now. Only YOU GUYS can use excuses when your team loses and only your team has injured players. Last time I checked Ben and Joe don't play defense. So I guess you're saying with that video Flacco wasnt the one who choked @ NE last year then? Hell I will even admit he's been inconsistent (especially last year) but that doenst mean he doesnt have room for improvement. I sure as hell wont pray for Kyle Boller's ass to come back.

And you still wanna talk about T.J Yates having more passing yards than Flacco? He had only 12 more yards than him and had the best WR in the AFC to throw to (not to mention a lot of those yards were in garbage time anyways). He didn't turn the ball over 4 times lake Yates did, so you must have watched a different game than I did. Tebow had more passing yards and a better passer rating than Ben did, so I guess Ben sucks now, right?. Flacco had a 96 QB rating in the playoffs last year, so I don't know why you can't give him any credit for improving his play in the playoffs. But go ahead and beat your chest that your team beat a rookie QB in the AFC Champ.

Don't forget Suggs and Ngata own Ben's ass, too. I guess that's why Ben always has an excuse to not play the Ravens (even Hines called him out on missing that game in 09)

And Baltimore a mediocre team? Theyre the only team to not only reach the playoffs but win a playoff game the past 4 years. Go ahead and keep living in your fantasy world. Week 1 a fantasy, yeah I bet you wished it was....

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/HillBilly_OutLaw/cantfixstupid.jpg

Vis
05-02-2012, 02:57 PM

Buddha Bus
05-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Shouldn't it be RavensNumberTwo? :poop: :poop:

That's about all this turd's worth. :yawn:

Just poke him with a broom handle a couple of times to break him up and flush again. He'll eventually stay down.

MasterOfPuppets
05-02-2012, 04:07 PM

first off ratbird boy , instead of coming here trying to convince us of how good flacco is , you might wanna convince your fellow ratbird fans first. the ratbird forums are littered with threads questioning and bashing the mono browed one.

then we have this...
Last time I checked Ben and Joe don't play defense

after you put this in your original post...
Tebow picked apart your D and he's the most inaccurate QB in football

your post here just reeks on insecurities , but let me say and i think i can speak for most steeler fans ...we hope like hell that bmore backs the money truck up to flacco. pay the man...hang that albatross around your neck for the next 5-10 years...pleeeease.

Buddha Bus
05-02-2012, 04:11 PM
we hope like hell that bmore backs the money truck up to flacco. pay the man...hang that albatross around your neck for the next 5-10 years...pleeeease.

And while they're at it, drown Ed Reed's dying carcass in some crazy cash too. I'd love it if the Ratbirds sunk their franchise for the next several years by breaking the bank on those two. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
05-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Shouldn't it be RavensNumberTwo? :poop: :poop:

That's about all this turd's worth. :yawn:

Just poke him with a broom handle a couple of times to break him up and flush again. He'll eventually stay down.actually the handle to the toilet plunger is much more convinient. this little turd isnt even worth the effort to get up and go get a broom. :coffee:

AgentGold007
05-02-2012, 11:07 PM

But how many Superbowls did they win or even make it to during their 4 consecutive years of playoff losing? Lol. All of that and nothing to show for it. This guy is a joke.

Wallace108
05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Is it true that Flacco won't shave his Rally Brow until the Ravens win a Super Bowl? Or is he just trying to get an endorsement deal with Caterpillar? :noidea:

http://blog.jacknealy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/flacco_suck.jpg

Avoid-Lloyd
05-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Well it looks like Suggs won't be "owning" anyone this year. Torn Achilles so it looks like he may miss the whole season. Haha!

Buddha Bus
05-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Is it true that Flacco won't shave his Rally Brow until the Ravens win a Super Bowl? Or is he just trying to get an endorsement deal with Caterpillar? :noidea:

http://blog.jacknealy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/flacco_suck.jpg

Leave Joe Stool alone, ya big bully! He's a great QB and his momma said he's handsome. :flap:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fWFKDlp-uJU/TKu9DwHMNbI/AAAAAAAAMd4/1r1Dwmgb8Ec/s320/unibrow.jpg
Joe Flacco #5 QB Baltimore Ravens 6'-6" 245lbs. 27 yrs old

MasterOfPuppets
05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/JoeFlacco.png

SteelCityMom
05-03-2012, 06:20 PM

Kind of looks like Flacco is trying to swallow a huge load in your avatar.

That's all I had to say in response to this.

stb_steeler
05-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Awe he took hishttp://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/unbonhiver/football-1.jpg and went home!!!

IowaSteeler927
05-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Flacco is an atrocious quarterback that has had a Super Bowl caliber defense to play with and yet he still finds new and exciting ways to choke epically. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings. Horseface tore his achilles and they might need the Vet to put him down, and the Steelers O-Line just got a lot better. We went 12-4 with a quarterback who was constantly under pressure and took over 50 sacks if I remember right. We had more offensive line combinations than every other team in the NFL if I remember that correctly as well.

SHOW FLACCO THE MONEY! Please! After all he says he's the best quarterback in the NFL. So it must be the truth. :rofl: Flacco and his brother from another mother Mark Sanchez are a dying breed. They've had their chances to step up to the plate and put the team on their back and they always choke when needed the most.

Edman
05-14-2012, 11:46 AM
And Baltimore a mediocre team? Theyre the only team to not only reach the playoffs but win a playoff game the past 4 years.

Wake me when the Ravens reach a Super Bowl. ONE Super Bowl. Let alone 3 in the last ten years, like the Steelers. They can't. Because they're just not good enough.

Hell, wake me when the Ravens beat the Steelers in the postseason. That's why we're not impressed with your Week 1 wins. Your so called "dominance" over a lean Steeler team battling injuries that still managed to match your RS record doesn't exactly make me shake in my boots. The Ravens pushed their hardest, and the division still came down to the final week.

Like I said, enjoy your little day in the sun, the Steelers will go back to smashing Flacco and the Ratbirds in 2012.

PATS16N0
05-21-2012, 07:04 PM
OP:

Don't compare your loser quarterback to Tom Brady or use one game (which Tom won) to try to claim some sort of quarterback superiority. Any honest football fan knows Brady and your mediocre QB aren't even in the same hemisphere so far as skill is concerned.
Let's see how your boy does without a defense or a running game.

Guessing he won't go to the Superbowl... like Brady did.

Tom's a Hall of Famer and has been for some time. The best Flacco can hope for when the curtain calls is a spot on a weekly sports show on local television.

Talking about Brady and Flacco is like comparing apples and cinder blocks.
If under some freak circumstances we were to sign Flacco in New England it would be as a third string bench warmer or Tom's personal gatorade boy.

Oh, and did I mention New England closed your window of opportunity? Forever?
Bummer.

For you.

Galax Steeler
05-21-2012, 07:12 PM
OP:

Don't compare your loser quarterback to Tom Brady or use one game (which Tom won) to try to claim some sort of quarterback superiority. Any honest football fan knows Brady and your mediocre QB aren't even in the same hemisphere so far as skill is concerned.
Let's see how your boy does without a defense or a running game.

Guessing he won't go to the Superbowl... like Brady did.

Tom's a Hall of Famer and has been for some time. The best Flacco can hope for when the curtain calls is a spot on a weekly sports show on local television.

Talking about Brady and Flacco is like comparing apples and cinder blocks.
If under some freak circumstances we were to sign Flacco in New England it would be as a third string bench warmer or Tom's personal gatorade boy.

Oh, and did I mention New England closed your window of opportunity? Forever?
Bummer.

For you.

:sign05::jerkit:

PATS16N0
05-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Well, good thing for you we're not your problem this year (until the post season... if you make it)
We're a problem for the Ratbirds, though. A very, very big problem.

Coffin. Meet final nail.

Galax Steeler
05-21-2012, 07:19 PM
What ever talk the shit but they got there asses kicked in Pittsburgh this year. where was Mr. Queer boy Brady at then.

MACH1
05-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Well, good thing for you we're not your problem this year (until the post season... if you make it)
We're a problem for the Ratbirds, though. A very, very big problem.

Coffin. Meet final nail.

So how's it feel to be Eli's little bitch.

Galax Steeler
05-21-2012, 07:26 PM
So how's it feel to be Eli's little bitch.

Spank me Eli spank me.:moon:

PATS16N0
05-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Giants were much more rounded than the Patriots. It was a case of an incredible quarterback and an incredible coach over achieving and bringing a team on their backs further than it might have. Oh, and Gronkowski was injured.

So with all that said...

How's it feel to be Tebow's bitch?

Galax Steeler
05-23-2012, 02:56 AM
Oh, and Gronkowski was injured.

I thought Brady almighty was the best. If he is as good as you say he is then why didn't he win that game. Seems to me like he could have went to someone else instead of depending on Gronkowski.
Lets not forget about the Brady rule you can't touch this.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/91000/Lingerie-Football-with-Tom-Brady--91386.jpg

PATS16N0
05-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Brady did everything he could have done to win that game. Receivers started choking left and right on two different drives in the 4th quarter that would of sealed the deal.

Or did you miss the game?

You can talk trash on Tom Brady all you want. We're immune to it in New England because we know it's inspired by envy and the fact that he lights all your favorite teams up every season. Pretty sure if the Steelers signed Tom this off season you would all be giddy with excitement, declaring him the GOAT and predicting the birth of a new Dynasty.

So go ahead and hate. Just comes off as small, petty, and jealous.

Buddha Bus
05-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Pretty sure if the Steelers signed Tom this off season you would all be giddy with excitement, declaring him the GOAT and predicting the birth of a new species.

Fixed it for you. Tommy sure thinks he's a goat considering he's attempting to mate with one.

http://braintypology.com/storage/post-images/goat-picture.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=13152862521 36

And as far as being excited about him being signed by our team, after I was done puking on my shoes I'd realize I wouldn't have to stomach him being here long as the pretty boy would have gotten his vagina severely damaged behind our old o-line and retired out of pure fear and pu$$y-ness.

Says the guy who comes onto another team's site talking shit and trying to justify his pansy-ass QB and team yacking in the Super Bowl against the Giants... again. You're funny. :jerkit:

Galax Steeler
05-23-2012, 03:40 PM
I think it was lights out for you guys last year when you played us. By the way Brady is not man enough to play in a Steeler Uniform.

Lady Steel
05-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Pretty sure if the Steelers signed Tom this off season you would all be giddy with excitement, declaring him the GOAT and predicting the birth of a new Dynasty.

You really don't know anything about the Rooneys, the Pittsburgh Steelers organization, or Steelers fans, do you? The Rooneys would never hire, and Steelers fans would never want, a QB who wears Uggs.

http://media.masslive.com/my_wide_world/photo/9088628-large.jpg

Yep, we're all jealous we don't have a Dancing Queen.

Wallace108
05-26-2012, 12:23 AM
The Rooneys would never hire, and Steelers fans would never want, a QB who wears Uggs.
Or a skirt. :chuckle:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4830/tombradyf.jpg

Bayz101
05-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Nigel and Lumber in the same thread?

Bayz101
05-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Damn, I wish this troll would have lasted longer. Need some entertainment...

stb_steeler
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Brady did everything he could have done to win that game. Receivers started choking left and right on two different drives in the 4th quarter that would of sealed the deal.

You can talk trash on Tom Brady all you want. We're immune to it in New England because we know it's inspired by envy and the fact that he lights all your favorite teams up every season. Pretty sure if the Steelers signed Tom this off season you would all be giddy with excitement, declaring him the GOAT and predicting the birth of a new Dynasty.

Pffff... Little bit sure of your self there arent we... I dont think theres one Steeler fan here that would want Marcha as our QB.....So feel free to accept this award on behalf of all Steeler fans....
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z65/Ernie_McBert/footinmouthtrophy.jpg

IowaSteeler927
05-29-2012, 02:03 AM

He sure as hell didn't light us up when we were healthy in Week 8 last season. I believe it was Shady Brady getting lit up by LaMarr Woodley.

"Brady passed for a season-low 198 yards, and Patriots totaled just 213 yards." Excerpt from an article talking about the 2011 Week 8 Regular Season matchup between the Steelers and Cheatriots.

PATS16N0
06-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Hanging your hat on that one game forever, eh?
The fact is the Patriots have routinely smoked your black and yellow candy asses for the last decade, often winning with 35 or so points on the board at least.

lol @ Anthony Smith's guarantee.

IowaSteeler927
06-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Nope just taking a look at their most recent contest which was probably the best example of how good the Steelers were before copious amounts of injuries sort of crippled the offense, and some of the defense alike. I'd rather lose in the first playoff game as an injury deprived team than make it all the way to the Super Bowl and lose. At least we made the last Super Bowl against the Packers a contest.

Avoid-Lloyd
06-05-2012, 04:51 PM
The fact is the Patriots have routinely smoked your black and yellow candy asses for the last decade, often winning with 35 or so points on the board at least.

Some of those wins would count as DQs now that we know about spygate so the series has got to be about even now. Also some of those wins came against Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart so you can't be too proud of those. Where were all these Patriot nut-swingers when they were having 1-15 and 2-14 seasons on a regular basis?

Galax Steeler
06-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Some of those wins would count as DQs now that we know about spygate so the series has got to be about even now. Also some of those wins came against Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart so you can't be too proud of those. Where were all these Patriot nut-swingers when they were having 1-15 and 2-14 seasons on a regular basis?

Let them crow we all know where the Brady rule came from because he was to big of a wussy to take a hit in the NFL. He only wish he was half the man that Ben is.

Buddha Bus
06-05-2012, 08:24 PM

Funny how you say we're hanging our hats on "one game forever" (albeit the most RECENT one), yet you refer to games that are further in the past and during your cheating years which is the last time you won anything of any real significance.

You only continue winning now because you somehow manage to get the easiest schedule in the league every year and get to beat up on the likes of a catastrophic mess in Miami, a hapless arctic wasteland in Buffalo, and a completely dysfunctional locker room full of blowhards in New York each twice a year.

And since you want to bring up loudmouthed idiots who don't contribute to your team and barely played for you, how did Chad Ochostinko work out? Did he wear his gold Hall of Fame jacket on your Patties' sidelines with that clueless look on his face? :rofl:

IowaSteeler927
06-06-2012, 01:15 AM
For as much as he talks up Shady Brady I find it funny that Brady whom Pats fans have basically anointed as some kind of god, threw a 30 yard bomb to an invisible receiver from their own endzone in the Super Bowl. By and far my favorite play of the game. 2 free points to the Giants.

Buddha Bus
06-06-2012, 03:42 AM
For as much as he talks up Shady Brady I find it funny that Brady whom Pats fans have basically anointed as some kind of god, threw a 30 yard bomb to an invisible receiver from their own endzone in the Super Bowl. By and far my favorite play of the game. 2 free points to the Giants.

Are you kidding?!? She almost got her Uggs Boots and new blouse dirty on that play!

She's gotta get rid of that thing. :wink02:

IowaSteeler927
06-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Are you kidding?!? She almost got her Uggs Boots and new blouse dirty on that play!

She's gotta get rid of that thing. :wink02:

:rofl: True that!

PATS16N0
06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.

MACH1
06-06-2012, 11:51 AM
ntw7G7enxEk#!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_01nIg59Y3T4/RvQodybmK5I/AAAAAAAAA8U/drjgO8kv-is/s400/asterisk2.jpg

steelerchad
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.

For a team that rules the AFC, you haven't won the big one since 04. We've won 2 SBs since then. Pats have been very good, but not so sure about the recent ruling of the division. Anyway. Your D is pretty much swiss cheese and Brady is at the end of his career. I expect you to dissolve into mediocrity in the very near future soon.

Buddha Bus
06-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Jesus.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.

#1) I haven't lost any respect for the Patriots or their fanbase because I never had any for them to begin with.

#2) Yeah, I'm sure if the Steelers had been caught red-handed filming opposing teams' signals during a stretch of great success winning several Super Bowls you bitches wouldn't say a word. :jerkit:

#3) The fact is the Pats* DID cheat, they were caught, and Bobby Kraft's buddy Roger Goodell helped to cover it up. You can't possibly say with any credibility that the videotaping had nothing to do with their success. If it didn't, why waste the time doing something AGAINST THE RULES if it could only hurt, not help, you? That's called "logic" by the way. Try it out sometime. :tap:

#4) The team to beat in the AFC? Tell me again, how many Super Bowls have you won since Spygate? That's right... say it with me.... ZERO!

#5) Your wrong about us being more nervous. We relish the opportunity to bash your team's pansy skulls in on a level playing field. You know, just like we did last year. :wink02:

IowaSteeler927
06-07-2012, 02:18 AM
#1) I haven't lost any respect for the Patriots or their fanbase because I never had any for them to begin with.

#2) Yeah, I'm sure if the Steelers had been caught red-handed filming opposing teams' signals during a stretch of great success winning several Super Bowls you bitches wouldn't say a word. :jerkit:

#3) The fact is the Pats* DID cheat, they were caught, and Bobby Kraft's buddy Roger Goodell helped to cover it up. You can't possibly say with any credibility that the videotaping had nothing to do with their success. If it didn't, why waste the time doing something AGAINST THE RULES if it could only hurt, not help, you? That's called "logic" by the way. Try it out sometime. :tap:

#4) The team to beat in the AFC? Tell me again, how many Super Bowls have you won since Spygate? That's right... say it with me.... ZERO!

#5) Your wrong about us being more nervous. We relish the opportunity to bash your team's pansy skulls in on a level playing field. You know, just like we did last year. :wink02:

Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.

Buddha Bus
06-07-2012, 04:05 AM
Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.

Agree on all points. They do play in a piss poor division with a perennially easy schedule. They played only 2 teams with winning records in the regular season last year and lost both of them ( one to us :thumbsup:).

They should have lost to the Ravens in the AFCCG too if not for a WR who apparently uses butter as hand lotion and a kicker who likes to impersonate Ray Finkle. The Ravens would have been more of a challenge no doubt.

As for NEPatriots, keep trollin', trollin', trollin'! :popcorn:

stb_steeler
06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Jesus.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.

Steeler fans dont have to claim anything....You think were the only fans that thinks Cheatriots cheated?. Apparently u need to get out of your parents basement and get out more.......As far as ruling the AFC, your gonna have to be more specific, if you mean your team rules your division, then ill give ya that one!

Avoid-Lloyd
06-08-2012, 05:21 AM
Ruling the AFC? Keep on smoking on whatever you're smoking, Cheech. Before last season the Patriots hadn't won a playoff game since 2007. That sounds like domination to me. Haha! As for the cheating; I find it hard to believe that every team was Cheating. That's just a Cheatriots' fan's excuse everytime and that shit is getting old. The Pats won 3 Superbowls by a total of 3 points each and you don't think stealing signals and filming walkthroughs made a 3 point difference. Face it, your team's rings have astricks next to them in every fan's mind because you cheated and that's the reason everyone outside Boston/foxboro hates your team. Trust me it's not jealousy. Also don't you find it strange that if "every team was doing it", why were the Pats the only team ever to get busted for it in the history of the NFL. It's because they were the only ones doing it!

Lady Steel
06-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Patricheats deliberately avoid having to play the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs not so long ago?

caplovestroyp43
07-08-2012, 12:48 AM
I thought Brady almighty was the best. If he is as good as you say he is then why didn't he win that game. Seems to me like he could have went to someone else instead of depending on Gronkowski.
Lets not forget about the Brady rule you can't touch this.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/91000/Lingerie-Football-with-Tom-Brady--91386.jpg

Oh so very appropriate! I saved that pic to my documents! Awesome!

And to MOP, Buddah, Wally and Mom:

:wave:

therocksteeler
01-06-2013, 02:20 AM
Oh so very appropriate! I saved that pic to my documents! Awesome!

And to MOP, Buddah, Wally and Mom:

:wave:

LoL :rofl::rofl:

NICE!!!

PATS16N0
01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Flacco way more clutch and way more big time than Big Ben.

PATS16N0
01-14-2013, 01:08 PM
And it brings me no joy to say this because Flacco also looks like a super huge tool.
(not as bad this year but that 'stache...)

Lady Steel
01-15-2013, 01:42 PM
And it brings me no joy

And we care what brings you joy why exactly?

SteelCityMom
01-15-2013, 08:43 PM

Ah yes, and he has the SB rings to prove it.

Oh wait...

BrandonCarr39
01-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Well, Flacco has 7 career playoff wins, compared to Tony Romo's ONE.:wink02:

steelerchad
01-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Ben- 3 SB appearances and 2 rings
Joe- None and None.

As good as Joe has been and he has been pretty good overall. He's 0-2 head to head against Ben in the playoffs.

Joe is 7-4 overall in the playoffs. 4-0 in the WC round and 3-4 in the divisional or AFCC games. His playoff record has gotten fat with a lot of WC wins against inferior competition. Basically because the Ravens have been a strong WC team finishing second to the Steelers in the division a few times and catching a weaker division winner limping into the playoffs. Flacco does have 2 big playoff wins in my opinion. Titans in 08 and Pats in 09. But he didn't play well in the Titans game as that was a 4 turnover game by the Titans. Joe played great against NE last year but unfortunately didn't get the win.

Ben is 10-4 in the playoffs. 1-2 in WC round and 9-3 in the divisional, AFCC game, or SB. Ben has had a great playoff run in 05, but won the SB with a lousy game in the actual SB. The drive in the 08 SB will go down as one of the greatest of all time. The comeback against the Ravens, down 21-7 at halftime in 2010 was a great win.

Overall, there's no doubt Ben's been more clutch to this point. Flacco can take a step in the right direction this year, but even a SB run this year would not put him ahead in this matchup to this point.

steel striker
01-19-2013, 07:34 PM

Know your shit before posting on here because, in 09 Ben had a concussion he wanted to play. Ben is the toughest QB in the NFL and, let's go back to that playoff game agianst the colts in 2005 he outplayed Manning and, then saved the game on the TACKLE name a QB alive or dead who makes that play? YOU CAN'T Wake me up when your boy wins a super bowl and, wake me up when the Ravens beat the steelers in playoffs as well! Ben is still heads and shoulders above Joe

fer522
01-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Know your shit before posting on here because, in 09 Ben had a concussion he wanted to play. Ben is the toughest QB in the NFL and, let's go back to that playoff game agianst the colts in 2005 he outplayed Manning and, then saved the game on the TACKLE name a QB alive or dead who makes that play? YOU CAN'T Wake me up when your boy wins a super bowl and, wake me up when the Ravens beat the steelers in playoffs as well! Ben is still heads and shoulders above Joe

dude!!! Flacco has been playing better than Ben just saying :noidea:
im a STEELERS fan but i took my steelers glasses off when we lost to the
raiders,titans,cleveland and almost lost to the chiefs :banging:

stb_steeler
02-01-2013, 11:46 AM

Your an F'in retard.......Now your on the Flacco train because your team really was exposed for what they really are. Im surprised you came back here after all the mush mouth bullshit you tried to spew on our Board......

aa14
02-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Your an F'in retard.......Now your on the Flacco train because your team really was exposed for what they really are. Im surprised you came back here after all the mush mouth bullshit you tried to spew on our Board......

First off it's "You're...". Your sentiment isn't effectively conveyed when you come across as poorly educated due to your vulgarity and elementary level english. Who knows, maybe you like the idea of people picturing you as a big meathead while you peck away on the keyboard. :helmet:

stb_steeler
02-06-2013, 07:10 PM
First off it's "You're...". Your sentiment isn't effectively conveyed when you come across as poorly educated due to your vulgarity and elementary level english. Who knows, maybe you like the idea of people picturing you as a big meathead while you peck away on the keyboard. :helmet:

Ahh another Cheatriot fan...FIGURES

aa14
02-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Ahh another Cheatriot fan...FIGURES

Ravens fan :tt02:

IowaSteeler927
02-07-2013, 01:44 AM

Perhaps you should hop down off that pedestal you're putting yourself up on. Especially considering the fact that you couldn't figure out that "English" needs to be capitalized in a sentence. Questioning the intelligence level of someone else based on grammatical errors, all the while committing a grammatical error of your own.... Now who were you saying is poorly educated? :hunch:

SteelCityMom
02-07-2013, 09:53 AM

N4vf8N6GpdM

stb_steeler
02-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Perhaps you should hop down off that pedestal you're putting yourself up on. Especially considering the fact that you couldn't figure out that "English" needs to be capitalized in a sentence. Questioning the intelligence level of someone else based on grammatical errors, all the while committing a grammatical error of your own.... Now who were you saying is poorly educated? :hunch:

Trolls will do that IowaSteeler........Its a kettle calling the pot black kinda thing.
He cant help it he's still stuck in his parents basement at the age of 42...:wink02:

aa14
02-07-2013, 11:05 AM

LOL! It figures you Steelers fans would come to the defence of a lughead who calls people retards for inane reasons. He deserves appropriate responses. Calling someone a retard is terrible for many reasons where I come from. Maybe it's acceptable in Pittsburgh, I wouldn't know. Oh, and English is my third language and I wouldn't capitalize it normally. Thanks for the correction though, I learn something everyday! :tt:

stb_steeler
02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
LOL! It figures you Steelers fans would come to the defence of a lughead who calls people retards for inane reasons. He deserves appropriate responses. Calling someone a retard is terrible for many reasons where I come from. Maybe it's acceptable in Pittsburgh, I wouldn't know. Oh, and English is my third language and I wouldn't capitalize it normally. Thanks for the correction though, I learn something everyday! :tt:

It figures that a lughead such as yourself feels the need to come to another teams board to give his 2 cents.....Whats the matter Ravens fans cant stand you on their board either :troll: